Just to clarify

Allow me to correct the record.

We are NOT, repeat, NOT, participating in (((Operation Skub))), the self-imposed wordfilter that cuck/pol/ users have adopted because of >muh pageviews due to a newly introduced AI that would threaten to remove their site from the list of results should they speak about skub in a non-savory manner, driving down their traffic and forcing them underground.

Let me make this perfectly clear for those of you who don't quite understand:

SKUB IS SKUB
ANY OTHER WORD FOR SKUB IS WRONGTHINK

We were already taken off the list of Google results many months ago, so there is literally no reason to do this other than being an ironic shitposter or an unenlightened newfag who got lost on the way to cuckchan.

We as fullchanners must kick back the Green Menace at all costs. If you see anyone using words such as 'pink jelly' and 'substance' as a substitute for a more derogatory term, then report them at once for being a site-hopping cuckchanner cunt. Should these problems continue to worsen, we go in there ourselves and work against their shitty little operation by writing the correct term for all of these bowdlerized skub descriptors just to see if the kikes at Skubmart will do anything. Should stop a good 90% of them from visiting the site as they probably get to it from a web search rather than knowing the URL off by heart.

>>>/cuckchan/

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DAMN SKUB LOVER!

Don't you see you're being deluded by the skub miners into self-censorship? Or are you just a skub shill trying to prevent a drop in your sales due to harsh anti-skub language?

LEAVE HERE SKUB NOSE TRAITOR!
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!
PRO SKUB IS ANTI-WHITE!

gb2 skubchan skubfag

Fucking Skubfags are the cancer ruining this board.

SKUB SHILL DETECTED!
I CAN SMELL YOUR SKUB NOSE FROM MILES AWAY!
YOU'LL NEVER FOOL US! SKUB IS ILLEGAL HERE ON EIGHTCHAN! GO BACK TO TWOTOTHESECONDCHAN!

Posting in epic thread.

I was going to yell at you OP for posting that degenerate skub on our Christian board but I luckily read your post. Still you should know that posting an open jar of skub like that will incite riots.

Unless you really are a skub kike, pushing skub on kids who don't know any better.

FELLOW POLS I IMPLORE YOU
FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE 4POL GOON SKUB SHILL SPAMMER MENACE
BAN ALL SKUB THREADS
REMOVE ALL SKUB POSTS
FIGTH BACK AGAINST SKUB CNSORSHIP!
THIS IS OUR FINAL STAND! WE WILL NOT FAIL AGAINST THE TIDE OF SHILLS AND (((SKUB PUSHERS)))!

What is skub? Some kind of kike drug?

What the fuck man, I was just reading about skub, and now there's an article on it! Fucking meme magic, I tell you what.

DON'T YOU SEE THAT'S PROOF THAT THE SKUB PUSHERS ARE IN LEAGUE WITH THE MEDIA?
THIS COORDINATION IS PLANNED!

Take a look at this yahoo stickam.

You're too young to post here.
>>>/cuckchan/

Reported

nice slide shitting up the board.

reported

Hi fellow white POLL member. Not all Jews are bad, right? Some can stay. Like George Soros.

why.png

What? No, it's just a very divisive and controlling topic is all.

Pro-Skub pleb detected.

What is this?

let's argue about less important matters rather than more important matters.

Yes this is. For fun.

Fun belongs on cuckchan you skub

SKUB IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE
CENSORSHIP OF SKUB CANNOT BE IGNORED LESTTHE MEDIA TAKES US OVER
THEY'RE TRYING TO D&C US, DON'T LET THEM
THIS IS AN OBVIOUS TACTIC TO SPLIT THE BOARD AND DISTRACT US! WE MUST IMMEDIATELY PURGE THE BOARD OF ALL DISSENTERS AND SACK THE MODERATORS! NOTHING ELSE CAN MOVE FORWARD UNTIL ALL THESE SKUB SHILLS ARE TAKEN CARE OF!

PRO-SKUB IS A CODEWORD FOR PRO WHITE GENOCIDE

THIS THREAD IS GETTING SLID!
KEEP IT BUMPED ONTO THE FIRST PAGE! DON'T LET THE SKUBS WIN!

You fucking shills saying skub is part of sk8chan mems are fucking skubchanners!

SKUB WAS ALWAYS CREATED HERE AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU BELONG ON FUKCING SKUBCHAN!

Fucking skub shills, fucking skubb!!

maybe they're so afraid of this meme because it completely fucks their spying and association algorithms on behalf of the intelligence agencies

No, you're just an idiot.