RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=TRAm6vPYuMM

UPCOMING EVENTS
Wednesday 9/28 - Council Bluffs, IA - 3:00 CDT
Wednesday 9/28 - Waukesha, WI - 6:00 CDT
Thursday 9/29 - Bedford, NH - 3:00 EDT
Friday 9/30 - Novi, MI - 5:00 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghavCM3kocU
wunderground.com/weather-radar/united-states/fl/ormond-beach/mlb/history/?date=2016-09-27
twitter.com/AnonBabble

52 minutes and counting

Should be interesting. I expect him to go harder at Hillary, setting the stage for him to act like his primary self without taking any blame for it or without looking like he is in a panic.

wew

high energy.

I agree. He's going to go up there and say something along the lines of, "Did you see how nice and respectful I was? And did you see how I was treated? No more being nice!"

After he said he wasn't going to get personal on Bill and Hillarys relationship because the family was there and they still went after him… They fucked up.

It's likely another teleprompter speech.

Yeah but he's going to talk about the debate. He can't not.

L.O.L. A debriefing of sorts, then.

That's what I'm expecting. He'll have heard the criticism and address it in a way. Should make a dent on all the doom-shilling that's been going on.

quit linking right side broadcasting. they're all jews and don't deserve the promotion.

I thought they were niggers.

What would this phrase look like on a shirt?
For the crossover leftists who now find themselves aboard the Trump train.
Remnants into Deplorables

they sound white to me now.
used to be nig-gineers.

I feel like the first rally after Iowa, only this time it isn't that he lost, since he actually did pretty well, but rather that he didn't go far enough. While there's a lot of shilling indeed going on, there's also genuine disappointment from those who expected a debate between Trump the Destroyer of Worlds versus an old disseased cat lady with one foot in the tomb.

No, he didn't kill her live on stage, and he was driven away for the last part, but he's obviously playing the long game. Let's see what he has to say today hopefully without a teleprompter.

How? The guy's a nigger and he let (((Milo))) in once, but I fail to see how he's being Jewish.

the main guy interviewed some trump supporters going into the rallies recently. he said he was jewish to them, then he introduced another kike called jonathan who is apparently the yt mod.

there was no point in Trump going all out last night because no one ever remembers the first debate. she used all her ammo and there's still two more to go.

maybe that's why ENG hates RSBN.

holy fuck those storm clouds.

I understand that disappointment, but those people had the wrong expectations. That debate was the first time many fence-sitters ever actually sat down and listened to Trump. Trump's job was therefore to make all the hysterical media attacks on him seem like lies.
>Wait a second, Trump isn't screaming about gassing the mexicans. Has the media been lying to me about Trump…?

What's the link for the ENG stream? I'm on the DTLS&R stream because they've got the music on.

Fox 10 reopened chat.
I assume this was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghavCM3kocU

at 59:34 "fellow jew"

sorry to bring it up, but it needs to be known.

I never liked them tbh.

I bet he does. Time will be the judge though.

He's here.

Trump has landed.

That's an entrance folks

wew that lightning strike

LIGHTNING

CHOSEN

HERE COMES TROUBLE MAKE IT DOUBLE

They are based in Auburn, Alabama. A good town with good Southern Whites. Not sure what you're on about, Chaim.

GOD IS SHOWING THE WAY

see:

*tips menorah*

Fingerprint of Tesla's secret Time Machine?

Wew

Spread it

SOMEONE MAKE A WEBM OR MP4 PLEASE

Failed the bar exam!
I don't remember him bringing that up before.

WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE

WITHOUT THE (((MEDIA)))

Holy SHIT! High energy tonight!
MAGA

oh fug

Dumbface here. What's a bar exam?

NOW THAT'S HIGH ENERGY

Need to pass it to become a lawyer.

Ask a pack of googles.

Food it with Swastikas to check.

A sanitary inspection.

I've got to see this.

After you get a law degree, you need to pass a bar association exam to become a lawyer.

this, lying crooked Hillary could no longer pass bar due to legal reasons and could not be a LAWYER. The only type of real job she's ever had. We used to joke about lawyers, now we don't because that would be racist.

Yea appealing to sports fans is a bad move on Trump's part

Shit, should've kept looking at the results, this image is disgusting.

Is he just openly using his secret Tesla tech now?

Yes, because as we all know, Americans hate sports.

looks like chunks of chocolate in a giant glass of milk.

THIS PLEASE

The crowd didn't sound too enthusiastic about it, to be honest. I imagine the sadness is entirely Trump's because he comes across as a boomer retard who loves postwar America.

Sad.

It's because they killed the chat.

Shut the fuck up.

"we are the people of the future"
corrected faggot

yup, we're being invaded.

LOW ENERGY

Checking your dubs, but there's a limit to how much of this guy's bluepilled bullshit I can listen to.
It's a total fucking flip from where this guy started.

I even made sure the thumbnail preview was the lightning strike.
No audio because it's pointless.

Aw, come on. I must be off by a frame. Son of a bitch.

Israel and the kikes in the US have been claiming Iran is "just around the corner" from a nuclear weapon since 1984.

I can't even see how Iran being a nuclear power is a bad thing, either.

Thanks user.

LGBTQ
Tumblr will vote for Trump!

Fuckien kek.

Oh, I see.
It was changed BACK to preview the very first frame. Why are they constantly messing with shit that isn't broken?

He's been consistent throughout the campaign you whiney nigger.

No spirit!

He's campaigning right now. We won't know anything is certain untill he get's in. Feel free to vote for Hillary.

Confirmed shill. Filtered.

But if they have a nuke we can't invade them.

Sad that your Lester the molester gambit didn't bay off?

shut up kike

everyone please filter the kike

Now he's whining about ZOGbots getting jacked up for invading Iranian territorial waters and Iran having their OWN money that was ILLEGALLY confiscated by the US unfrozen.

TERRA

PAY YOUR BILLS

TRUMP CONFIRMED NARCO DRUGLORD NOW

Dude, if he is neutral on Iran in anyway they will crucify him and never let him in. Know your role.

WE'LL GET THE DRUGS AND THE MONEY

It's not a long game, but your optimism is duly noted.

MEXICO

this is the "if you don't side with Iran against the US you're a J*w" shill

Don't even bother mentioning the ransom that was paid, just filter and ignore.
Christ we are being fucking raided.

WE BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP US FREE

2-way street, folks.

Send it to Drudge.

Shilling aside, how do you feel about the debate performance? I saw Trump on Fox and Friends this morning and he still seemed a bit flustered by the whole thing. I want him to get his mojo back.

I still can't believe he didn't bring up the superpredators in the race question.

you mean the return of their money that we'd confiscated?

Not a bad idea. Has drudge ever served up a webm before? Might want to host it on twitter or vid.me first.

Or just give him the single frame of the strike. He'd probably like that.

I think you should watch the debate then promptly kill yourself afterwards.

This is because I want you to know the direction this country is going before your soul leaves this earth.

Can you crop it and make a .gif?

needs badass gritty synthwave playing while the lightning strikes

like…John Carpenter Hotline Miami music

Did you watch the debate?

I will absolutely never make another gif in my life.
Fuck that nonsense.

the thing is, I, like most of us here, believe in ethnic cleansing which would require murder, so exactly why the fuck do you think I would care about (((financial))) laws for mudshits?

He did. You didn't watch it :^)

Where was all this shitting on Hillary last night?

I did watch it. I went to bed right after so I didn't get to talk about it. The format was extremely anti-Trump so it's understandable since every question was a Hillcunt layup, but it was just weird he didn't go after Hillary on more substantive stuff.

I did. The whole race thing was about stop & frisk when he could have easily mentioned Hillary's superpredator gaffe.

they're in full force, just tell them to fuck off.

He did? I did step out to grab a few beers once or twice, maybe I missed it.

no you didn't because you're still typing. Clearly you didn't follow my instructions of watching the debate then killing yourself afterwards.

Holy shit. How can that be?

You're aware there are post debate thread, right?

but user, he did mention it. he said "super-predators" during the debate last night. he even said that he believed that hill secretly agreed with him, it was great.

called it

Thread theme

So you don't take your own advice or you just couldn't help yourself?

Say no to zionism and all who make excuses for it.

I like rallies better than debates

Everyone in that thread was just people calling each other shills. Not exactly good for understanding how people felt about the debate.

Oh interesting, I must have missed it.

I laughed

He'd happily go die for a bunch of kikes as long as Trump was commander in chief.

2015 rallies were the real beauty, to be quite honest.

He's also currently matching all donations. His goal is $20 million, and the deadline is the 30th. A recent email has changed it to be tonight, since Trump's team has told the media about all the money he just raised and now it'll be finished tonight.

Are you high?
He's completely unchained now.

Send everyone back to Western Asia / middle east and kill them all.

this isn't 4chan faggot, your mudshit hair-splitting won't work here.

lel

What about Kushner? Is he going back?

[muffled das rite]

DAS RIGHT

The memes are converging!

get triggered newfag

They are predators. Their behavior is predatory.

seriously? i think we should get medieval and force any jews that want to stay in the USA to take a solemn vow in our courts and agree to a lifetime of surveillance.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

once we're done using him

OBAMA'S HOME TOWN

What's with the retard that keeps responding to the shill and saging the thread?

You realize that noone on imageboards gives a shit about gore pictures, right?

(checked)
That he does.

Recent detroit negro behavior

http:// www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2015/03/25/bodies-freezer/70421218/

yea i lol'd too

EXPLAINING TO AMERICA WHAT GLOBALISTS ARE

YOU KNOW WHO (((GLOBALISTS))) ARE?

Yes.

Oh, that's interesting. Jews get the opportunity for a "loyalty pledge" and we get stuck with a permanent surveillance bill.

DO YOU KNOW WHO THE GLOBALISTS ARE?

holy shit, the absolute madman

wouldn't know I don't go on other image boards kike.

if you did't care you wouldn't say anything

Cameras,
SHO THIS

If by surveillance you mean assassination, I agree.

The surveillance is already permanent.

Checked! Kek confirms Madman status.

They're dead to me now.

BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER

I'm aware. I'm sure the jews doing it will gladly step aside – after we're done using them, of course.

I just find it funny that you think it does something. Here I'll help you add to your collection.

good point. those are taxpayer dollars after all and the surveillance would have to actually be in place to be effective. meh

I vote that user the trump rally participant of the year.

This idea has promise.

He looks like Milo with Cerebral Palsy.

Not interested, those aren't brown children who died violently

also

POC confirmed

weeb "humor"

Paul Ryan finally came around?

That's an asian you stupid nigger.

oy vey the path is widening

until the niggers demand to be let into the schools due to gub funds

CRICKET BTFO

They'll flunk out.

They all look the same to dirty Sephardis.

right, because you got that medical photo by googling bestgore.

keep digging a deeper hole you fucking newb retard

If you notice though his deference to that stuff is directly linked to his enthusiasm to win. Before it was more of a "look folks, I could be doing other things" now it's a "goddammit whatever I'll play their little candyass pc politics if it puts me over". Just look how on fire he is after having to stare at that smug mannequin faced bitch last night for 90 minutes. She literally brought down the thunder.

No, I got it from >>>/gore/

If the nigger problem were to actually go away, they couldn't force the population into private schools.

low energy af

Holla Forums - The Greatest People on Earth

your smart your sharp you want to
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

No I'm implying I had these saved. Anyone who lurked a fucking image board for over 6 months would know this.

Go back to discussing the (((financial))) rights and liberties of mudshits no one cares about. You were doing better with that than this.

I'm n-not deplorable?

t-thank you trump-senpai

Yet you took issue with me having images saved, fuck off with your revisionism.

wood fugg

i prefer the term myself tbh

See that motherfucking plane?

it reminds me of adorable

(((24e78d)))
(((6b1c11)))

Filter both. You'll suddenly have a thread with 99,9% less shilling and derailing.

what about IDs?

Highest energy rally and best mix of extemporaneous and teleprompter in a long time.

I'm taking the issue that you're an anti-Trump faggot shill who should kill themselves

He's on fire tonight. Must be all that pent up energy from last night.

SS

WARNING
WARNING

MAKE AMERICA EUROPEAN AGAIN!

OF, BY, AND FOR THE PEOPLE

These heretic satanists should die after the election is done tbh

I'm voting for the cuck but I'll also make fun of people like you who actually uncritically applaud every bit of his platform.

that's not saging you dumbfuck

I couldn't give a shit about his kike slaves I just want you to kill yourself

You're still not over him not being butt buddies with Iran?

metal fans are mostly harmless tbqh fam
very white music genre

its a combination of Iran and being a nigger lover.

VOTE FOR HILLARY

a good muslim is a dead muslim
send them all back

Why the fuck would I do that instead of voting the lesser evil?

Of course but we also need to stay the fuck out of the middle east. Getting into a conflict with Iran gets us involved with one against Russia as well. Its no different than Clinton's anti-Assad rhetoric.

Will Clinton take the bait and support this?

WHO IS WARHAWKING FOR RUSSIA

Both of them at this point, Clinton's just worse about it.

Kill yourself, my man.

You first.

kek

Iran ain't shit in the same vein Best Korea ain't shit. You need something done about them, You talk to who's in charge. You talk to Russia and you talk to China. Trump has the best relationships with Putin and Chyna.

You're going to swing one day.

Keep exposing just how much of a retard you are. They have a mutual defense pact with one another. They are currently engaged in joint military operations with one another in Syria. Russia's been operating out of Iran's air force base while Iran's been supplying the ground troops.

That was my original hope and the direction he seemed to be headed last year before he started saber rattling against Iran.

it's a pity it isn't on a gif of that moment

Which get's us back to .

Vote for Hillary

Not really, all he has to do is go after Saudi Arabia instead of Iran. Point out that we know they funded 9/11 terrorists and that we know they fund ISIS. He doesn't even have to talk favorably about Iran, just change who he's targeting and that'd even let him talk about the $1.2 billion we're giving them this year despite all that.
Already said I'd never vote her as she's worse.

"Never been done before"

You're wrong bud. Shaking your scabbard at the Saudis is only going to rise concern of the Juden. Reforming Nato and buddying with Russia, and Iran to kill (((ISIS))) is our best course of action. Then we can talk about the SAudis.

You have to go back.

Who cares about what the kikes say? Even the normalfags dislike the Saudis.

Ugh, we can't have things that are nice anymore.

I was there anons…

There had to be 10,000 people who couldnt even get into the part of the hanger that didnt get to see trump. Atleast 30k total. I was halfway there on the line to get in when the doors were shut and police told us to leave. at that point the line still stretched atleast 1.5 miles with people standing 4 abreast.

The irl shitposting was off the charts. everyone was plotting on how to kick the shit of the 7 yes fucking 7 protesters that were there. The prevailing plan was if the storm that was coming came and caused a rush to leave we would trample them. But that never happened because.. Idk if you guys were following the weather radar but the storm was outrageous and ominous. It was a bad thunderstorm by Florida standards.. fucking looked like hell was on its way. And on weather radar it stretched 50 miles to the south and was about 20 miles wide. Thing was heading right for us and got within a mile away. But as it approached Trumps hangar.. fucking divine intervention happened.. the storm parted to the east and the west and provided an area a little larger than the footprint of the airport where no clouds ever went over head.

It was the nuttiest shit ive ever seen.

Then I saw the most beautiful of events unfold.

eventually the police and the secret service forced us to leave.

And everyone started the march back to the cars…

I had a tear in my eye to be quite honest fam

After a while we all trickled away because we could hear Trumps voice but not his words.

TLDR; I didnt get to see or hear tonights rally really but I had the time of my life.

AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN THIS ELECTION IS JUST A FORMALITY

It's all bullshit but I believe it all.

Watch
Also, watch the rally, pretty high energy.

I swear on the health of my son that that's exactly how tonight went outside the rally. Breitbart was there maybe they filmed some of it.

There were a shit ton of people taking pictures of the way the storm parted around us hopefully one of them got better pictures than the unintelligible garbage my potato phone took.

That was beautiful.

PEPE

That's actually a great way to spark a racewar

I got there 5 hours early, made it about 10 rows from the front. Was fucking awesome.

Didn't even know protesters were outside.

He is still going on fucking rallies?

I yelled Praise Kek and Shadilay during a couple of the pauses, I need to find it and mp4 it lol.

lol, this crowd

That globalist bit is worth a webm. The crowd was loving the America-First Anti-Globalist stuff. Nationalist as fuck.

you lucky son of a bitch. I got there as early as I possibly could. Hope you had as good a time as I did on the outside.

LADS

LADS

wunderground.com/weather-radar/united-states/fl/ormond-beach/mlb/history/?date=2016-09-27

The Trump Rally was just north of Palm Bay, which is on the coast just south east of Orlando.

LOOK AT THE RADAR

DIVINE INTERVENTION

WEW

Well I'll be damned.

That weather was pretty fucking weird that night. Glad it came up on radar

WEW LAD

Sorry to burst your bubble but that 'well defined circle' is just an artifact. It's where the radar dish is. The radar is simply discarding data from anything within a certain distance of it.

They never turned. They never once fucking turned the cameras when he asked.

I would have turned the shit outta those cameras.

nope. I got some pictures from the ground, not the best but they show that there are no clouds over head and the storm is wrapping around to the east and west. I will post them when i have a chance.