eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_stabilized_earth
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf
archive.org/details/milmanual-mcwp-2-6-counterintelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6VnBrnIgXe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't even know there were any white people still left in Ann Arbor

archive.fo/GnA46

Why does it never say Holla Forums, or blame 4skin? It's always "alt-Kike." I want people to be red-pilled, but not by the alt-kike.

Post anything which can be used as an IRL flyer.

how would you get these mass printed without drawing suspicion from printers?

No idea. Printing at home could be an issue as well.

Related:

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Either do it anyway, ask someone at the shop, or buy a printer (secondhand or black and white).

If you really want to make a difference and send a message, bomb the football and basketball teams and execute the coaches/athletic department personnel.

Notice, though, tracking is just on color laser printers. Inkjets, used lasers, and B&W should be fine.

Hi FBI.
Although I find filling a football with nitroglycerin a rather funny idea

Nice try, FBI

FBI?

For the holocaust one, we’d be better served by saying “illegal to question anything about the holocaust” rather than outright saying ‘deny’. Bluepills are completely psychologically conditioned to reject “the holocaust didn’t happen”, but if you tell them they can’t question ANYTHING about it in ANY form, that gets them wondering.

Maybe even provide examples of the official story that can’t be questioned. Masturbation machines and such.

If you'd prefer not to attack your enemy's profit and propaganda organs, then don't. Keep doing what you've been doing since the 1960s. I'm sure it will continue to work in the non-White majority America.

Don't forget to send the mascot a letter of anthrax as well.

0-100 real quick

this is so blatant, how the fuck can anyone fall for this?

If anyone is operating under the assumption that anything short of total war is going to resolve the situation we find ourselves in, they are completely delusional. Shitskins aren't leaving voluntarily. If they haven't already attained a clear democratic advantage over White Americans already, they will in just an election cycle or two.

If you never ever fight – actually, genuinely fight – you can never win.

It's working like a charm against the native White population in America and Europe.

It was getting bad when I graduated. The good thing about being a comp sci major is that the ultra-SJWs all change majors before 2nd year courses.

Fuck off FBI

Are you referring to this?

FBI pls.

I'm sure when Donald Trump is elected, 100+ million non-Whites evaporate immediately. I'm sure when Donald Trump is elected, the median age of the White race in the US will stop being over 40.

If you don't actually want to ever fight, why are you even on a board like this? You'd feel a lot more comfortable in a place like Breitbart, where you impotent rage and baseless assertions can fit nicely beside your bizarre loyalty to jewish capitalism.

It's even more fun when you use the schools official logo and contact info on the bottom of your props to make it seem like they approved. That puts them in the hotseat trying to backpedal and explain.

Quit being a faggot. You don't have to accept the alt-right, but fighting against it isn't going to help us. A lot of young whites are attracted to the alt-right right now and it's already under threat from being absorbed by neocon and libertarian types. If they get their way, that's less racially aware whites on our side in the end.

Be like the fags and be white, proud and in their face.

You're right. That better?

I'm not sure if the text styles match, or if it matters.

A better response to this would have been:

The response given by Thomas sounds like he's the typical le evil privilge denying white man.

You can't keep getting away with this, Hyde, you madman

Damn, i read it in Mr Plinkett's voice.

Mr Plinkett should review Greatest Story Never Told.

This is great. Whoever you are Keep it up.

"Alt-right" is a gateway to Holla Forums. For now, it appears to be working in our favor.

Kek. Better to target known traitors in government or bankers to send the right message to the right people.

Or the press/media.

altistic right everyone.

So if bankers were gone, then it would be totally okay to have niggerball agitprop stay? If bankers were summarily removed from the country, it would suddenly be acceptable to keep the Egregious Semites Pumping Niggers channels in full swing?

in all honesty it would go tits up because that shit all depends on funny money private loans anyway

who do I contact at the FBI to get paid to shitpost on imageboards

They make money hand over fist in niggerball. It's just really interesting finding out how many niggers, niggerlovers, and functional retards we have filtering around this board when you start talking about real solutions.

No one in the US government wastes any time on these boards because they aren't a source of motivated people who have skin in the game. Every shill you encounter on these boards are from PRIVATE corporations and PRIVATE political parties.

3D printed houses and robot labor faggot

Its cheaper to build them their own nation and send / deport them than it is to go to war with them. Do the math.

They are never leaving willingly. You can 3D print them a house right here. And you're going to do it, too, because you've already made up your mind you won't fight. They like it here and they want to keep busting nuts in your sisters and daughters, so that's what they're going to do it.

Buy your season tickets, goy.

Alt-right is just a proxy, It's only used seriously by retards who don't know about memers on imageboards. Why the fuck do you want Holla Forums to have attention?

I agree with this one
They're not going away unless their lives are threatened.

oy vey shut those posters down

the goys aren't allowed to care about their own interests

Out of all the bullshit that's come out of TRS, convincing autists that Dicky Spencer is appealing to normalfags has to be the most harmful. Nobody's taking his "redpill" (which I assume is AZT).

inkjets are still okay i think

never heard this term before. who uses it?

Euroamericans

Lurk moar.

It's highly likely the be a false flag campaign to drum up opposition to the right in Michigan, it's a battleground state and a lot of it is leaning Trump.
We also just had protests because of "racist graffiti" at EMU, good chance a lot of these that it's a hoax to build ire against phantom racissts that are all around us ooooooo spoooky.

Oy goyim, stop that this instant. I'm not having any of this "whites have a right to exist" nonsense.

fellow tuebor user here, I agree with this. its fairly obvious some kind of op is going on, especially with the reactions to these non-events

REV UP THOSE CHALK STICKS

I knew a couple of U-M professors who said that it was "ridiculous" that the administration considered the "stop" leaflet to be "racist". these moronic losers are doing their best to completely cut themselves off from society at large with their leftist solipsism, these people are literally alienating their own faculty

There are no "rules of engagement" when you're dealing with kikes. Anti-white marxism is a cancer that cannot be negotiated with. White people are a global minority and are rapidly becoming minorities in every country that we inhabit. There are no limits to what we must do to ensure our survival.

Hi Shill

We're in an odd situation because to get Trump to win legitimately involves PR cucking. A part of me wants to spend the next 1.5 months being as kosher as possible, but it's also the case that Trump is NOT our end goal, and I don't think it's wise to sabotage WN now that it's finally going.

Okay, I agree. You bomb something first and I'll go after you.

wew lad.

Don't PR cuck, remember what happened to Gamergate. The media already has it in their minds we're literally Hitler so might as well embrace it. People are now more open to right ideas now than ever, you just need to engage them with facts.

t. FBI toranon

no way this could go wrong

Never ever trust the chinese to make your infrastructure. They will do the absolute bare minimum possible to get paid.

Keep going, you're blending in just fine. Of course, your first comment trying to incite violence may lead some of these pollacks to question your sincerity, but I think you can fool them :^)

U buy apatment? Qrarity construkshun, low prieyces!

I can't wait until the election is over so you cucks will vanish.

Fellate a shotgun

Holy….how the fuck is that building standing? It's actually made of sand. African shit-huts have more structural integrity.

To be fair, it looks like mechanically stabilized earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_stabilized_earth

Still, that shouldn't be in buildings. Shear forces from an earthquake would take it down fast.

All sand no cement, cement to pricey for chinks.

no r/donald your the faggots who stick out like a sore thumb

I will be honest. From an engineering point of view it is pretty cool.
and
Industrial waste isn't always bad. They use slag (industrial waste) from steel refineries as a filler in cement often.
But yeah, don't trust the Chinese. Pic related.

Oh fuck off, i've never visited that cancer-hole. and if you don't instantly disregard a poster who says we should aloha snackbar the UM coaching staff, then there's nothing I can do for you.

him kung shui velly powelfurrr

> Says "Alt-Right"(((TM))) on the flyer.

How many campuses are they spreading this shit on?

This is just D&C creating villans out of white people. Probably Soros funded since its going down on campuses.

You don't stop women from dating black men with numbers and stats. Women don't respond to logical arguments like that. You have to make an emotional appeal.

What does that even mean? Is trans-nigger going mainstream. I don't even know what to say to that.

We put Alt Right logos on them because we are Alt Righters. If you want exposure, go out and do it yourself.

Dozens. Wait and see.
Wrong. The (((mainstream narrative))) is portraying us as villians. The only people condemning this on social media have already had their minds colonized. White normies, especially men have largely been praising it.

That's where you're wrong. Unless you yourself hold sway over the woman, nothing you say will influence her. Perceived social pressure on the other hand, will influence them. Additionally, the more men who see these hatefacts, the more they will be influenced. They will then influence their women.

There is another intended outcome from these. All of the commies and blacks have been out in force since the drop. Screaming about white privilege, occupying libraries and cafeterias. They are loud, abrasive and unpleasant. Their disturbing presence is turning many apolitical students against them. This will continue as long as they impose on uninvolved whites and create problems for them.

The left assert that their pets have a right to exist using language very similar to that poster. It's an angle that no one will attack. This one in particular has gotten the most visable praise and acceptance from normies. If we continue to do this in public places, we are normalizing pride in white identity in the minds of common people everywhere. We are doing it in a way that many of them are not just dismissing it.

Maybe some of these cancer comics could be re-purposed/edited into propaganda?

Keep it up, don't be dissuaded by armchair generals.

It's not so much a gateway as it is an outgrowth. Holla Forums is one of, if not the principal community that led to it.

Found them in a thread on another board. All of these are rage-inducing beyond retarded.

The jewish cartoons are specially hypocritic, since that's what they are promoting to White countries.

I love that one, it shows that you can try to be the biggest cuck you can possibly be to avoid being called racist and you'll still be considered racist. Once shown that its easy to get them to our side.

We have no plans on stopping.

To anyone who would consider doing their own flyer dump, go at night, and have someone watching your back. Wear nondescript clothes, and look out for cameras. I don't recommend using any sort of glue or wheatpaste, in most states that constitutes malicious destruction of property. Park off campus out of sight of any cameras.

Damn, I posted a Ben Garrison among the shit by accident. I hope I don't get gassed for it.

Here’s my attempt at two of them.

Maybe Killary's pin could say "I'm with me" instead and Trump's could have an arrow pointing at her? Loving the first pic user, great job.

Why are you dumping all of these?

And that's all I had saved from that thread. This Bors guy is specially brain damaged. I never thought I could wish to punch someone I didn't know personally so much.

I would add that you should never underestimate how angry a bit of chalk can make them.

I know this is a thread about irl propaganda but I thought maybe some of these shit comics/cartoons could be edited into pro-Trump or Holla Forums propaganda. I didn't want to make a thread about it and since you guys were already discussing propaganda I thought you might be interested. It was a long dump, though. I'm sorry if it was too much.

amazing
also I need some medicine for all the cancer the retard leftist comics above just gave me

There is enough quality material out there that edits aren't really necessary. Hatefacts seem to really get a rise out of them, and it's information that most average people are totally unaware of. Cite your sources.

As far as comics go, I'm a big fan of Counter Signal memes.

Kek that's a good one

It could always be the opposite, though. Now that Trump is almost certaintly going to win, more and more people are getting comfortable revealing their power levels. I didn't start seeing many Trump signs in my city until just this month. Now they're everywhere. These days, there's a good chance these flyers might encourage someone for every few people they trigger.

I'll admit, I chuckled. The cartoonist is still a cuck though

I used to think he knew what the fuck he was doing, but now I think he's full of shit if he thinks he can use the jews and not get used.

This is literally why the far-right has went nowhere in the past 50 years. Guy is going to single handily destroy the Alt Right, which might not be a bad thing since he created it. It's going to be nice to watch it all crash and burn.

Nobody ever listens to people who've been around the block and seen this happen again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

Jews have a weaker form of meme magic, they understand the power of digits but could never fully harness them due to connecting it with a false God. Maybe they use what power they have to selectively mind control people like this and open them up to parasitization?

Buy a printer of craigslist. The older, the better. It can still be matched to you IF they catch you but there is no need yo worry about whether companies keep a record of which set of dots were purchased by which goy

Jews worship Moloch who rewards them with power but demands blood sacrifice in return.

Kek is a god of chaos and grants us lolz in return for helping to spread the chaos

It's better to redpill people in a fun way, user. That's why Kek is so powerful.

Tell people the truth about the most common forms of brainwashing like why white guilt is stupid.

Make a list of the most common things bluepills believe and destroy them one by one.

they are the ebaums of our time. let them take all the heat.

Sorry, kiddo, but we're AltRight in the media whether we like it or not, so we might as well take over this shit and ensure it remains exclusively white and anti-Jew. You're no more going to disassociate Holla Forums from the AltRight than GamerGate faggots were able to disassociate themselves from Holla Forums. Media wants AltRight to be Nazis, we are Nazis, so we're AltRight, it's as simple as that.

Spencer done sat in the shit recently by refusing to destroy Milo like he said he would and saying we should learn from the fucking Zionist kike Herzl. There's currently a purge going on int he AltRight off all the kike entryists and shitty ecelebs: Milo is being cut off, Cernovich is being cutoff, RamZPaul is being cut off, now Spencer is being cutoff. Holla Forums should really take advantage of this internal turmoil to assert itself and its brutally harsh standards on the AltRight and mold it into our image. Either we take it over and define it or we keep letting media and ecelebs try to subvert and define it.

This is GOOD SHIT

Who is behind this and how can I join them today??

Jew Of M
I think about 35% of the school is yid.
There was a 3.8 student in the detroit suburbs that applied and was not accepted I think because she was an average common white girl and did not help with the diversity angle.
Here is what she did that BTFO the diversity quotas.

http:// www.politico.com/story/2014/04/jennifer-gratz-affirmative-action-michigan-105913

Fuck off back to GaymerGayte.

Bump for a job well done by some good boys.

It's great that he did this so we have an excuse to bury him once and for all. Same with Cernovich and his shit stealing credit for stories other people originated and his friendship with that one Jew director. Milo too has been expelled and RamZPaul is getting his shit kicked in, too. If you have a Twitter, do your part to speak out against and ostracize the philosemitic faggots from the AltRight, the time to do so is now.

Nah, Spencer is finished, he's shot himself in the foot too many time, I don't see anyone defending his shit, all the big guys in the AltRight Twitter have got their knives out, I've been hearing rumblings on FashTheNation and DailyShoah the past couple weeks, too. I see the AltRight crushing Spencer rather than him destroying the AltRight, and it would behoove us to join in on the pounding, co-opt this shit while these wounds are open.

Spencer was finished after the dirt about Phalanx came out

The Phalanx shit wounded him seriously, this will kill him.

Anytime anyone talks about doing something, there's your bitch ass. Don't worry coward, you won't be blame for anything as everyone knows you're a fat, do nothing, incompetent loser. You care more about your e-safe-space then your race. That's some Alex Jones type shit. He splurgs out when one of his listeners does something because he thinks about that warehouse full of water filters and how he'll sell them without his jew show.

But they have!!! With the shit economy, many spics have fucked off. Once Trump cracks down on fuckers employing them, they'll have no choice. They come here for money.

Yes, violence is great but it's not the only answer.

How many times do you and your sister need to be raped and robbed?

Defeatists and cucks are out. Hmm what time is it in Tel Aviv?

Or he could point out that she's a subhuman and not welcome. You limp wrist fuckers engage these leftist assholes on the computer because it's comfy and the alternative isn't. It's circle jerk time wasting. If ANYTHING, ignore them completely. Call them spics and niggers and abuse the shit out of them if you want, but don't talk to the farm animals.

Very true. People need to start boycotting the negro games.

Untrue. Corporations get paid for it by governments and cunts like JIDF are government. As for private political parties I don't know who you're talking about. The Masons maybe? hahaha.

Build a nation… would take years and return nothing. Just the airlift… War, would last weeks and benefit defense companies that employ White people. Also owned by Whites.

Post a single .bin to any current printer. Just writing your own driver is mental but firmware? Stop taking mushrooms faggot.

Stop advocating to give niggers even more gibs. WTF is wrong with you cucks? You think they'll stop being feral apes then? No. Next they'll want a fucking Tesla to go with their free house.

This thread is Cancer.

Matthew Bors is a faggot, and I wonder why he hasn't been doxxed.

I have to admit that all your posts gave me cancer but that first comic is something else.

Godspeed, user, it's good to know at least one other Holla Forumsack goes to this school.

It would be cheaper. The military estimates that to get one guy they spend 30k rounds of ammo per kill.

In 556 thats $11000 in ammo at .35 cents per round.

Family of 3 that is 33k.

2800 sq foot 3d printed house cost about 30k to make.

It's a cool idea. I remixed a bunch of Horsey (boomer cuck) cartoons a while back, but they didn't get much play here. It's labor intensive to do a good job. And at least Horsey is talented, so it's a pleasure to hack his stuff. These cancertoons are so simplistic it would be a drag to work with them.

If anyone wants to take up the challenge, remember to be creative. Don't just narrowly alter a cartoon, making it a "no u". Take multiple cartoons from the same "artist", break them down into components, maybe add a Jew or Nigger, and remix creatively. Don't just invert the cuck's narrative; make our narrative.

We need good ideas + decent execution. If you have a good idea, consider posting a quick and dirty version of it. Someone with better graphic skills can make it good.

better just stay home and do nothing

spot the kike

Jews don't have any meme magic. They have to drill their ideas into people's heads with early age Pavlovian conditioning and constant reinforcement.

Our memes happen naturally. Jew memes can only happen with brainwashing and social rewards for accepting their memes.

Leaderless rebellion is definitely better than following Spencer, which seems to be what they're doing.

These flyers seem (((suspicious)))

l've been thinking of posting some redpill flyers around my college. They'd be like these and

Any tips? Do l need to go full on forensic science and wear gloves and shit when l'm handling them? Go at night? Print at Kinko's?

I've been thinking about doing something similar, but around my town. Is there even a need to hide it? I would imagine that they use the forensic dot patterns for things like death threats and the like.

l've thought about putting them on me neighborhood mailboxes. The ones with like 10 small mailboxes in one giant box.

FFS, these people have to understand that culture is a by product of biology. There is some enviorment involved, but the acceptance of jews is retarded

That would require leftists to be high agency enough to not only be aware of forensic dot patterns but be willing to analyze them which requires a microscope and is not exactly trivially easy. I can see shit like that happening in Germany or Sweden where leftist witch hunts are pretty organized but chances are some fag is just going to be triggered and tear it down. This could be tricky, but a spraypaint template is harder to get rid off, or you can just tape razor blades to the back of flyers if you want to be an edgelord. If you do the razor blade thing definitely get a printer without forensic dot tracking or use a foreign print shop.

Shouldn't you fuckers be covering for Hillary infront of Congress?

U of M has a "bias focus group" that is investigating these idiots who posted the fliers, the proud white banner was a good idea and got some support from people in the university but the other one on race mixing was cancer. you better believe that mark schlissel with his multi-billion dollar university admin is going to find out who the edgy undergrads are and put a little black spot next to their ID number so that they can get blanked in the professional and academic world. this is exactly what happened to a guy who started a white student union at MSU back in 2011. good work youngfags but be careful

Fixed.

He is right though.

The right wing is ALWAYS divided on the Jewish question. It is used by the Jews who oppose the right, specifically to weaken the right.

It is a hangover of the second world war, which we need to overcome. We need to reframe the question away from the anti-semitism of the second world war, towards the general brown foe of today.

What you aren't realising is that this "alt-right" is just the name of a new political movement, which is quite literally the first truly global, internet based political movement in history.

If we keep the momentum going, we will transcend the alt-right will a newer, stronger and more functional ideology.

But pragmatic conservatives are all fools. They are all out at sea, and never see why they find themselves supporting positions which they opposed a decade ago.

We need a new right wing idealism, not defined by previous right wing movements. Theodor Herzel, which Spencer is referring to there, was a dreamer and idealist who had a huge influence on the formation of the Zionist movement. Simply because we don't like the jews, doesn't mean we can't study how they gained their own ethno-state.

"global" is an overstatement, its pretty much only America and parts of Europe. And this "internet movement" is only the first of its kind in the sense that it is organic, the Arab Spring was also one of the first "internet based political movements" but that was entirely an astroturfing/shilling/false flagging operation and dumb muzzies ate it up.

They key to not getting caught knowing how much your enemy is willing to through at you. In this case, for example, I don't believe the flyers were posted anywhere they weren't allowed to be posted, so no calling in the police. I would guess the furthest they are willing to go is looking through surveillance footage and asking for witnesses. Forensics probably wouldn't be used unless you wrote a death threat or did the razor blade thing. The most defense you need for an operation like putting up flyers is dark clothes and someone to watch your back.

Fuck off kike

It's only about 15% kikes, but I know what you mean. From what I can tell, the university just finds other ways to get niggers into college since they can't be so blatant about it.

Pic related. Never forget that spending $10 on some flyers can cause your enemies to spend over 100 times that in response.

honestly the white student union one was a good bit of propaganda but the other leaflet you dropped counter-acted it. you need to read some military manuals on psychological warfare read about leafleting. if you are going to drop leaflets that antagonize people don't drop them alongside something like "stand up for yourself", those should be two separate ops. but the more I read your posts the more obvious it is you are just some kid being edgy with zero idea of implications. still the keks were had
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf
archive.org/details/milmanual-mcwp-2-6-counterintelligence

The young roaches have a cuck vid on it, feel free to drop a comment

youtube.com/watch?v=6VnBrnIgXe0

That was my guess. The tackboard bulletins are there for a reason. And oddly enough, my community college fuck pulling out a student loan with Shekelstein for a 4 year degree that will be useless anyway is really big on freedom of speech, especially in the common area in the center of the school.

You don't get women. Don't appeal at all, be appealing. Changing social context and not getting scoffed at is what works, not directly attacking or making arguments.A lot of that sort of stuff is beta as fuck.

(heiled)

It really is pathetic that most of us know what they are going to say before they say anything.

kek

Where are the rest of those?

seriously you can't just say "gas the kikes racewar now" 24/7. All of these damning tweets are out of context and overblown.

Ok l went ahead and put some of the first image in and the last 2 in so we'll see how it goes. Only put a couple of each up because l'm assuming some fag will rip them down.

Have these people even read the fucking Quran or do they just believe the lies their muzzie friends spout?
See this shit?
This is Islam. This woman was killed because she cheated on her arranged husband.

We won. By definition "alternative" would be neocons and NeverTrump who lost. They are the fringe. The people voted for explicit nationalism and a candidate who says there is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.It's that simple. We are not a subgroups of "alt-right" e-celebs and 1488"ers" or any other marginalizing definitions. This D and C does not exist.

Look at me. I'm the GOP now.

hey rabbi, watcha doin?

Stoning seems to be very efficient, you kill them, and bury them at the same time. I'm very impressed.

this x 100