Google Using YOU as Mechanical Turk?

It's about time we start complaining about what Google's ReCaptcha cucknet is doing.

The cuckmods on halfchan /g/ deleted the thread about this within minutes.

Maybe this image would help build a more socially acceptable case against them.

Why should 8ch care?
sage

Because it could bring more users who are mad about this. It worked last time mods were 2cuck4userbase.

Of fucking course captchas are being used to catalog specific things, that's how the image ones work for fucks sake. You can even get them to catalog the wrong things by getting enough people to produce negative results because the only checks it has are from other users that have done capthas.

they will ask for street signs or some shit, 8 out of ten of those that actually have signs have already gone through other people so they mark it as a positive for a street sign the other two possibles will then be used as positive hits for future captchas with more possibles thrown in.
It's honestly surprising to me that they don't use if more openly for sifting through intel.

No, it cross references your posts with other users.

Are you retarded?

You're at least four years late to the party you retarded faggot.

That's exactly what I am getting at.
I'm just genuinely surprised we don't see this kind of thing more often. There is a vast wealth of untapped manpower that by definition can not be done by machines, that would only net someone maybe a few pennies if they went out of their way to get paid for it in exchange for shitposting.

It's impressive, they don't have to pay agents to do the work and they get all the info they could want.

You said you can get them to catalog the wrong things by getting enough people to produce negative results. That won't work unless we all do the exact same wrong thing an an organized fashion, hence why 'nigger' has never popped up in ebooks.

Which is how the hacker known as FourChins inserted the word "nigger" into so many medieval French manuscripts.

Citation needed

Hey, Landon James (or James Landon).

James is my middle name. Last name is Powell. Have fun.
Oh, and I gave you a link to my website in another tab. You could have whois'd that if you weren't fucking retarded.

It's actually a nice website
I could never "get" webdev

Captcha started with digitizing scanned books. Remember operation ReNigger? They've been using it to train visual recognition AI for ages. I have yet to see it asking to identify military objects in the grid captchas. This is old news.

Thanks, I'm working on implementing a bunch of end-to-end encryption recently for nerdcred and moar freedumbs.

Yeah, I'm totally just a 15 year old tech illiterate. ;^) Totally caught me, faggot.

Oh, and it's specifically the applications in neural networks that I'm worried about. The fact that they're building a large library of images that closely resemble planes, especially stealth planes, and ones that also aren't planes is what makes me most nervous. Yeah, I remember operation nigger. We can be sure that Google is already familiar with neural networks since they have several open source implementations of them, and we can be sure they're doing something with the mechanical turking of reCaptcha, since that's the original reCaptcha's sole selling point.

Then you obviously didn't open the fucking OP image.

I viewed the OP image. Those aren't hard to fake. I'm with you about the concern over this type of captcha but it has been happing for years. I'm just calling you out on being really late with the alarm over it. I, personally, try to avoid filling them as much as possible, but I have yet to see one with mil stuff in the images (I don't doubt that it happens). Calm down and avoid captchas.

I've already said, "Maybe this image would help build a more socially acceptable case against them."
My point isn't that we should be enraged now, but just that we could get normies enraged too.

Then why are you denying it's veracity?

And? Why do you think we left? You're using google hangout and you're complaining about ReCaptcha? Did you take all the stupid pills?

Don't you remember a long ass time ago operation Ebook aka Operation Nigger?

Fuck operation reNigger*

You're being used to train your AI replacement. You may think you get all this shit for free, but that's actually your "payment" for your work. Think this shit will still be around here when they have their bots polished up?

someone who has stayed on cuck/pol/ even after all the bullshit the last two years should stay there
they are beyond redemption

can anyone explain the etymology of mechanical turk?

turk surely doesnt refer to the turks, that would be terribly racist and unacceptable to amazon and google.

You know what that means yes? Fag pozzed cities. This cloudflare shit runs deep.

are you new? everyone did it back then and were encouraged to do so. it's faster to type out "nigger" than try to guess what does the badly scanned gibberish means

It's not all evil. Some of the word captcha's are being used to digitise old books. Books are scanned in at universities around the world and then people filling out captchas decipher what the words are on each page.

4cuck has been botnet for years.

SAGE

I fail to see where the issue is.

Go back to cuckchan /g/ and go hone your fizzbuzz skills you underage faggot, your programs are weak.Kek

Tracking. That's the fucking issue here. Also why the fuck attack him for pointing out shit Holla Forums mods? Niggers

Google capcha is a decentralized image recognition verifier. We're giving them accurate big data, pairs of image and text so they can find patterns and figure out how to read images accurately.

muh nigga

So select great dane (It's an awesome danish city! …should pass internal English language cross-referencing due to those alternate meanings), statue of liberty (will appear frequently in text with "awesome city" from tourist blogging), and ivanhoe (because ivan is a hoe, but also ivanhoe)

nigger

It like you forget we are building an army of wizards.

There has been 3 cuckchan happenings that should have brought everyone sane and good here. If they want to mellow in cuck shit, let them be.