Black Lives Matter Protests at My Uni

Hey Holla Forums, there's some BLM "protests" at my university in front the library. It's a 3-day thing starting today where they're just standing around a fountain with signs and duct tape over their mouth. Any ideas on how to troll them or signs of my own to disprove them? I'll try my best to send pictures when it happens again.

Pic somewhat unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-5lpCRxgiA
wcnc.com/mb/news/local/new-revelations-in-keith-scott-case_/326706427
wbtv.com/story/33248891/sources-gun-recovered-in-keith-lamont-scott-case-reported-stolen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4_EdPwTkE#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1t3vtr0kxk#
facebook.com/people/Tristan-Rettke/100012668251983
archive.is/OJ96E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walk to class past them with a big fat coil of rope over your shoulder.

Pure gold!

I like it. Thinking about wearing bed sheets as a spooky ghost and holding signs saying happy halloween too along with the rope I know it's still too early but I think the normies would find it funny. What do you think?

Probably not a good idea but get a friend to record it if you do that.

Also needs some soap.

That might be taking it too far.

Walk past them munching down on some KFC and watch try to lick their lips.

Get a few lads to go in BDSM gear to subvert the whole thing.

Lol

Huge rubber cock chin and doge collar

You're probably right…

That's gold. So rope and chicken. I love it guys keep it up.

FUCKING THIS

Ask them what the signs mean

Watch them squeal in pain

Chicken on a rope…. Combine em

What else?

Wear a rubber suit, go sit next to them at the found and have a slow wank.

Take a stereo box and play some banging trance music next to them.

Niggers hate that

Buy confederate flag t-shirt. Wear it. Chimps will instantly chimp out of it. You might sparkle the conflict over a flag again.

Carry a mattress past them and give them an accusatory look.

Then later go back all sweaty looking with stains on the mattress and stand in silence next to them.

Ignore them. That'll piss them off the most.

I like that idea. Will do

I like it, don't think any of my friends have any BDSM stuff nor would want to do that

Don't have a boombox

Closest confederate thing I have is this. Got it at a sale.

Stand with them wearing a drinks hat and a 'Thomas the Tank Engine" T-Shirt, and start picking your nose.

Holy shit. That together with a rope would do.

Other than that, try to weasel your way into the protest and shout nigger, I've yet to see it tried and imagine if you're a thin little faggot you could get away with it and sneak back out.

Good luck user.

Is the library in a tall building? If so you could go to one of the top floors and go fishing.

fixed.

Yes it's a tall building

Should I put the chicken bucket in the bag? I think that would be funny but don't want to ruin the burlap.

Stop acting like a brainless nigger.

Chicken nigger fishing it is.

Did you not see? An 999anon000 posted a big angry thread thing earlier saying we are not to do the 'operation google' thing. So you are breaking his rules.

Operation google was stupid from the start, the only value it has is doing it on the normalfaggot side of the net, here it is pointless.

You can put chicken IN the confederate bag, but first you must somehow keep that said chicken hot, so the niggers will SMELL IT!

Forgot to mention OP that if you feel like giving us your county, reporting tips to the police/sheriff's department would be the best measure as they have 'implicit racial bias' towards niggers. I'll give at least 10 tips to 'em if you do, mostly just suspicion of peddling drugs and threatening minors with rape.

Your little gags aren't going to do anything from stopping niggers from hijacking our positions in government and academe.

Incite violence unintentionally or fuck off

Reddit is back the way you came, nigger.

I should probably wear this too I'm a normalfag who's involved in a few clubs and such, so I don't really want to reveal myself

OP could wear a t-shirt with a picture of a frog, just any frog is pretty much a right wing neo nazi white supremacist these days.

Who would've thought, some fucking normie coming to Holla Forums after hearing about it on his favorite alt-kike blog.

Just stay in the normosphere, consume your favorite hollyjewd films with your vapid friends, and relax knowing that you can successfully integrate into the system after blowing your kike boss.

No offense faggot, but ==GTFO==.

Or just hold up a sign saying "Sponsored by George Soros"

checked and yes, that would be awesome if the press are there. but pointless otherwise really

Join in, OP. You might make a friend or even a waifu. Wouldn't that be excellent!

just make a sign that says "Lives Matter" record it and say nothing the entire time while they babble like idiots asking questions.

standing quietly and recording them when they go full chimp makes best propaganda against them

Rope is being hard to come by right now, but I'm still trying. They've only got a bojangles at my uni, so I'll have to use that for chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-5lpCRxgiA already done. On film.

Lives don't matter.

t. party for stones and random reflections.

To learn from dada means umbrella stand.

Get a permit and have a band play in the same place at the same time. Preferably death metal or something else niggers would hate.

No one will be able to hear their shitty chants or do any interviews while the band is playing.

Since you have the permit if they try to kick you out you win by default. You can also call the police or school security on them for disrupting your event simply by them being there.

A quick run to the store has been successful. I am prepared for tomorrow

I'll be getting the chicken tomorrow so it's still warm

user you're a goddamn legend

godspeed and good luck

have someone film it for greater glory

I hope you make it, brah.

Here you go , OP.

BLM DESTROYED

wcnc.com/mb/news/local/new-revelations-in-keith-scott-case_/326706427

No, he was a convicted felon
Yes
Yes. He served eight years in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.
Not only were they divorced, but she filed a restraining order against him last year. In that order she listed that he beat her and their 8 year old child and that he owned a gun

If all else fails, join in on their side or whatever and just start screaming about hate for whitey, nothing but how whites are ALL evil and should die. The ALL part is what's important. That'll piss off normies within earshot and hopefully lead them onto the path of salvation.

GODSPEED user

Niggers hate trance? I like prog. trance so this is good news for me

More Fun

wbtv.com/story/33248891/sources-gun-recovered-in-keith-lamont-scott-case-reported-stolen

This is so simple, yet genius.

Trying a bit too hard to fit in, Chaim?

KYS

You deserve a spot in Valhalla for this

YOU FOUND ME OUT MOISHE. CLEARLY SOME OF THE BEST DETECTIVE WORK SINCE 9/11.

See you back at GCHQ :^)

Thread is shit anyways. If you would've checked the catalogue an user already asked how he could trigger sjws at his college with 60+ posts before this thread was created.

(USER WAS FILTERED FOR THIS POST)

THE FUCKING MADMAN DID IT

==the madman did it=

He was arrested for (((Civil Rights Intimidation)))

Was getting caught part of his plan?

based

good luck user

Bro, If you ever read this, it took courage to stand in front of those things by yourself. Good work. I hope you don't get to hard by the (((legal system))).

There are many of us who want to do what you did, and so much more. But I have a family and little kids and don't want to get scapegoated.

Have faith, be proud and if you are ever in ATL, the beer is on me.

we should chip in and get him a good lawyer, $5 for some hearty keks seems worth it

HOLY FUCK THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT!

TAKE THE ANCHOR OFF MODS YOU FUCKHEADS

For once OP wasn't a faggot

done

Hope he gets a good lawyer. I smell a big fucking payday for that bullshit arrest.

A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N

underrated post

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Moon-man now has a partner in crime, MONKEY MAN.

If there is a gofundme for legal expenses I will donate.

YOU DELIVERED
HOLY SHIT

BASED

absolutely based

ABSOLUTE
MAD
MAN

You done did good son.

this

wrap yourself in Israeli flag and make a sign "Jews Lives Matter More" and dance around blasting some kosher music

Some infowars goys have already done that.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Devilish

Oh my god
One of us
One of us
One of us

Today op was not a faggot, today he proved his worth, godspeed monkey man!

LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND

You are my Hero Tristan.

Open carry.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Posting in a legendary thread.

OP, I salute you

If you need a legal defense fund, we will assist you. Don't worry about school, its overrated. You can do well working a trade and this won't be a problem, stay strong.

FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING
FUCKING FUCKING

LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND
LEGEND LEGEND

well shit, OP delivered.
Have fun in jail fam, when you get computer access let us know what your bail is and some of us might help.

Anyone else think he's sort of handsome? Tee-hee
no homo

Good job m8

We are duty bound to come to the aid of the OP. He was within his rights. A conviction would set back politically incorrect speech to pre-1776.

dubs command it. Chicken Nigger Fishing. Take a go pro.

fucktard admitted to the cops he wanted to "incite violence" instead of taking the beating and lawyering up.
he technically fucked himself, but was 100% within his rights to do this.
NEVER SAY A WORD TO A POLICE WITHOUT LEGAL COUNCIL PRESENT

You NEVER talk to the Police. Someone post the link. Newfags need to see the video. I'll look it up too.

He should claim that the cops lied and that he was intimidated, that he was a victim here.

Why you should never talk to the Police, ever!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4_EdPwTkE#

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1t3vtr0kxk#

reposting my tribute to OP
nevar 4get

WAY TO GO OP, KING FOR A DAY!

OP FUCKING DELIVERED!!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BASED OP DELIVERS!

PRAISE KEK!

Part of the fault lies in the stupid fucks on the board always going on about how the police are on our side. Of course the kid believed it and then got himself locked up. Fuck no they aren't on our side, they're on the side of the government and people need to get this through their heads.

Lmao, Jesus Christ man this is fucking gold. OP had to have had some REAL balls to do this, I only hope his life doesn't get ruined because of it. I wonder why he was holding the phone up to his face like that, do you think he was recording? Hopefully if he did he uploads it after he gets out of the joint.

ayy holup so did he actually say that he was there to quote "incite violence?"

REICHSFÜHRER RETTKE,
CLEANING THE STREETS
ONE CONGOLESE AT A TIME

BASED OP

From one resident of the South to the next, I hope the best for you.

(checked)

Can we do something to help him if he actually does do time (which I doubt he will, if for very long)? "Civil rights intimidation" is a fucking meme crime.

Well apparently he admitted to trying to provoke racial violence on top of "civil rights intimidation"
But yeah you're right, I don't think he'll get into to much trouble. He's gonna face consequences already because his identity was revealed and he's a young kid, probably without any prior records so the law will likely let him off easy. On top of that nobody got hurt and he'll probably be punished outside of jail enough by his uni, future employers, etc etc…

He won't do time. Community service maybe a fine. Holy fuck though he said he wanted to be careful and remain anonymous cause he's a normal dude in clubs and shit. Fuckin kek. may as well start a white student union now.

Not really. If he was here in Georgia it would be a different story because we have a solid group down here, but I don't know too much about Tennessee and their people they have there.

Hopefully, he'll get a chance to read the thread and get a general idea of what he should do. If I can get in contact with him I can probably direct him to somebody who may know of a Tennessee group, but that's all based on whether he can get on or not. But he'll probably need it from now on. Connections for jobs and the such. With this on his record he may find it a bit difficult to make it into the work force while niggers get busted all the time and get hired anyway to fill minority quotas.

For stuff like this he would have been ten times better off doing it in a group rather than by himself.

Me too. Feels legendary.

Well for christ sake archive em all and repost them a lot for when he gets out.

Hey OP if you get out of jail, please let us know what they charged you with when you appear, etc

Please lawyer up.

Don't post on Holla Forums details of your case beyond what I just asked for (which is publicly searchable)

You're trolling and showing disapproval, which is what you said in your OP. This is not harassment, intimidation, threats of violence or obstruction of civil rights.

It's a prank, bro. That will be your defense strategy. It's just a prank, bro!

Good luck if you're reading this.

KEK WILLS

Also OP please get a gofundme or something where we can donate shekels to your legal fund. Being in college, you probably don't have thousands of bucks sitting around out of pocket for an amazing lawyer so do this. Get into Bitcoin, I'll send some coins. No impostors, only OP. ;)

Lmao ik, poor guy. I can just imagine what his friends and family and shit are gonna say to him lol.

jesus lads

Anyone else dream about getting rid of these niggers?

My visions of butchering niggers are becoming more and more realistic. I can almost smell the blood and see the nigger flesh being rendered from their nigger bones. Just this morning, I was having a post-workout shower, and was imagining sawing through a nigger with a hacksaw as fast as I could. I was pumped.

Whenever I see a nigger outside, I pretend I'm running him down or dragging him behind my truck with a chain around his neck.

Please do kill some niggers. And make sure to wear a swastika cape and frog mask (for maximum keks). I believe in you you crazy bastard, 2016 has proved nothing is impossible.

Fucking witnessed.

Alphabet-kun, it's okay. This is a board of peace. Please don't defile the windmill of peace.

Lol, wcyb who originally reported story, as well as the Johnson City Police Department the Department of Public Safety at East Tennessee University, and 12 other local and national news places have been sent this thread. I have seen to this personally and included 3 independent mirrors to websites archiving the thread as well as full screenshots and full sized pics of OPie's post including the one of his face in a mask. Looking at an easy conviction as well as an expulsion. Good luck OPie, I know you are reading this, I wish to remain anonymous so im posting this from a proxy, we all know you are to stupid to do that yourself, so looks like you have been outsmarted by a nigger.

nigger you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Get rekt, faggot.

(Noice)

I have a proposition, Holla Forums. We should use "rettke" as a substitute for "rekt" when future incidents like this one occur.

Top Chuckle, my friend.

omfg he really did

huehuehue

Shouldn't have said that.

OP delivered, to bad you were arrested bro. You should've just started shouting:

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA?!"

still, that was a pretty easy triggering. It wasnt exactly subtle what you were doing. Still, the police arresting automatically is some bullshit.

:^)

:^)

LEGENDARY
Let us know if you need bail money, OP

oy vey shut it down bruh. boy god doxed up in this bitch

LOL

Wear gorilla mask and hand out bananas.

Story of my life.

video has been shoa'd, repeat, videa has been shoa'd request backup copy, pronto.

Apparently will appear in court Nov 9

I mad.

wew lad. hope he has a good lawyer

You did good OP. Even if the government attempts to give you jail time the people watching the ordeal will get a slap in face about the reality of free speech.

HOW DO WE SAVE HIM?

Literally how?

2happening3handle

America is no longer rule by law. As of November 20th, when a Third World dictator signed into law Immigration Reform it is rule by decree.

*November 20th 2014

Absolute madman among among madmen.

Amazing how he can practice his own first amendment right and they call it "intimidation", yet BLM savage niggers can go around brutally assaulting white people, inciting riots and violence towards police and they don't even get a slap on the wrist.

Where can I donate some cash to his cause? God only knows that the state is going to get some cuck kike public defender to fuck him over. Based user deserves much much better than that.

May kek bless him in his quest for innocence.

Wew, lad. That seems too much for a Harambe joke.

Some people did this at my uni last year for the Armenian genocide but since they were silent nobody knew what the protest was for so they just ignored them and walked past.

BLM is more prominent so if you see a bunch of apes and cucks with tape on their mouths I guess you would know what it is for but barely anybody knows about the Armenian genocide so they kind of defeated themselves by not being able to educate people.

Buy some fried chicken, grape juice, and watermelon. Set up a nice little table there, offering them refreshments. Make a sign that says "Food for Spooks", cutesy, ND surrounded by pumpkin smileys.

Is "civil rights intimidation" like "twitter harassment?"

Attorney: Gorilla-masked student didn’t intimidate activists
archive.is/OJ96E

I need to get out of this country.

Was it not then civil rights intimidation when the jewess Rosie Zander was waving around large black dildos and handing out black cock t-shirts at her anti-gun protest? This is intimidation against the White male students. It is also flagrant obscenity, considering there are many minor students attending the university.

The symbolism is astonishing.

When this guy gets exonerated I hope he sues the school for violating his right to counter-protest.

Rettke in peace glorious bastard

Holla Forums is the most important place on the internet because it's one of the only one with sense on this.

You look at the stats and nothing about BLM. They claim they're so victimised and singled out by the police but you look at the rates and you find out whites who are 2x more likely to be killed by police unarmed and even latinos and asians have it worse per capita. You know who has it the worst of all per capita with law enforcement though? Native Americans. They get killed more than anyone else even unarmed by police. And this all started with a defense of that confirmed criminal, Michael Brown the thug that went and assaulted and stole from that immigrant shopkeep recorded live and straight on camera. It's all just some bullshit excuse to loot and riot and nigger the fuck out. This isn't even in addition to the fact that blacks overwhelmingly murder other blacks like Tupac's song Only God Can Judge Me said. From the facts, not even blacks think black lives matter so why the hell should anyone else? Fuck you niggers.

eeWell saidee

Is it a beaner fountain?

if you wanna try to do something of more substance:

talk to them, fake support.

when the moment comes, redpill them on the jews. blacks are really easily redpilled on the jews. they're halfway there already, they just think that it's all white people. side with them (at least for the time being) and point them in the right direction

well said,tor guy

upload it to liveleak or something

duct tape suspenders holding up obviously oversized pants

Just hold up a sign saying that Black Lives Matter is funded by an old billionare white guy, George Soros.

That should shut them up.

For wearing a gorilla mask for, what, 20-30 minutes, at most?