cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
thezog.info/list-summaries/
firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
archive.is/LeF8X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
archive.is/WVZFj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
archive.is/pxlcm
soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks
leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html
twitter.com/JaynieMarie
instagram.com/seejaynego
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents
linkedin.com/in/jayneherring
about.me/Jayne
plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring
legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691
ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/
ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring
moveableappetency.blogspot.com
bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/
twitter.com/MGHerringGroup
facebook.com/TheMGHGroup
change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126
guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second batch. First one is a mandatory read.

anything subtle for the normies ?

4 That's all i have.

Get rid of the cuckchan shit that was proven false.

Bonus election shit
the one about the shills is more than relevant ignore the false ones.

Requesting a book I forgot the name of. Evryone was recommending it and saying it helped them formulate arguments better

requesting redpils on communism

criticalthinking.org/pages/socratic-teaching/606

idph.com.br/conteudos/ebooks/republic.pdf

Probably not what you're looking for, but these will help.

Do we have any infographs that talk about the crusades and templar?
I think one of the most important redpills in history is recognizing the corruption of the papacy, and for many people on Holla Forums, another important redpill is recognizing the role the templar played in removing jewish influence, as opposed to the popular idea that the templar were in fact jewish.

It would also be useful to have info based on the motivation of the crusades, both the primary crusades for normalfags, and info on the northern crusades for all the pagan Holla Forumsacks.

A bit of insight into jewish-muslim alliance would also be helpful.
If no one can provide these, maybe ill get to work doing them myself.

redpill on the last debate

Here's a massive red pill thread from a few months back:

archive.is/4qUoG

This documentary series:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

I'm not sure why there's no heavily moderated perma sticky thread that back archives full of nothing but redpills for people who are new here and I don't just mean these ones like

archive.today/09CFr

Pro-Tips/Lifehacks for Holla Forums users - archive.today/JU5yX

WAR archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting

Simple Sabotage gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger

GUIDE TO FORUM SPIES cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

LOGICAL FALLACIES en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

LISTS OF JEWISH AGENTS thezog.info/list-summaries/

JTRIG MANIPULATES THE INTERNET firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

MEDICALIZATION OF DISSENT reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

INSIGHT INTO THE CIA ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html archive.is/LeF8X

HUMINT en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)

HUMINT en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT

COINTELPRO en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

SHILL TACTICS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

MORE SHILL TACTICS archive.is/WVZFj

WW1 FALSEFLAGS en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time

HOW TO TROLL IDIOTS anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

I want to believe.

Goddamnit

It's either shitposting or propaganda trying to make us believe all is well and that everything will work itself out with or without our participation.

Why someone would post it in a red pill thread is beyond me.

Agreed. It is most likely fake as fuck. But even if it's fiction, it is a nice thought.

I've got an idea for a thread series but I don't know where to post it in which we actually go through the Talmud. I am a theologian as well as a hebrew speaker and think it could be a fun series. Thoughts?

Nice, been looking for some sources like in pic 5

Do it. Post sauce for everything, and be ready to face trolls. I would love to learn more myself.

Please yes. Been interested in the talmud but I heard it's drier than the desert so going through it alone (if there is even an accurate translation) would be grating

What could possibly lead you to that conclusion? Why would you think that? The ONLY thing wrong about it is that they killed sparrows, not cranes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Woah, calm down user. I think he was referring to my comments when I replied to this.

Oh, I see, and I agree with him; it’s nonsense unsubstantiated by anything. The only thing even remotely accurate is “Assange will release documents”, but who’s to say what they will contain.

Agreed.

What about a website archive serving as an expansive introduction? I think /fa/ and /fit/ have something similar on cuckchan.

I could get one up pretty quickly with fair anonymity.

Bone marrow transplants and race:

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

This kills the board.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

archive.is/pxlcm

Sounds great. Do it.

Rest of you guys should post more of the pastebins or work together to collect more data or easily explain things.

Okay with that being said then, is Holla Forums the appropriate place to do this or should…I don't know Holla Forums classroom become a thing where we teach others about what we're a master of? It could be helpful

Holla Forums wikia much like 1d4chan?

There are some articles about the chans atm. Might be a good time for a general redpill thread. I agree that in general it's good for threads to be more specific, but this isn't the worst.

We have >>>/pdf/ >>>/redstick/ and more.
why even have this thread when there are entire boards for archiving?

wtf happened to >>>/redstick/

If anyone has an organized mega or zip or something full of redpill infographics, it'll make the work go by a lot quicker. Also any meta-pastebins filled with links.

In general, text is preferable to image is preferable to video for the sake of bandwidth usage.

Because total newfags probably don't know they exist.

I'd just start it here. Get everything together, and post.

Are you thinking of 'Hammer of the Patriot' by Zeiger? That's what I've been recommending around here. If that is the book, then I highly recommend you listen to the podcast series that Zeiger made to go along with the book.

(.pdf link) laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
(Podcast link) soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/tracks

checked.
I never understood the second pic, its kinda like yoda's "anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" quote where it all seems fairly interchangeable. I can see how someone might strictly follow one of those paths, but for example, I think that the world is rotten, like the conservative side, but the way to "keeping our institutions working" is through all three of the rising beast proposals.
I think we need to be separate, we need to be libertarian within our own realms, and we need to stay strong enough to destroy anyone who would compromise that.

Yeah may as well alright give me till the weekend and ill post the first episode - im thinking structure we will go through Talmud and influential Rabbis and if enough like it ill make a board

Jayne Herring: abusing child support system, cheating on her rich husband, lying about being raped and abused by her family, etc. Had second daughter Feb 19th. Father unknown, rich husband thinks it's his. First daughter is from a previous marriage.

Endometriosis, two miscarriages. First miscarriage a single pregnancy in late 2013/early 2014, dead at 12 weeks. Second miscarriage was twin girls, dead at 20 weeks in fall 2014. Claims to be severely allergic to MSG. Claims moderate to severe environmental allergies. Fake PTSD.

Has strange obsession with Dagny Taggart. Big on Broadway musicals, favorites including Cabaret, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Hamilton. Obsessed with her own image and social media image. Glues herself to rich people and is "friends" with the cast of the Real Housewives of Dallas. Dropped people from her "old life" (including her entire blood family in favor of her rich in-laws). Shows up to charity events with her husband's money to get attention for herself.

Fake rape story is from when she was in college. She tells sex partners about it to gain sympathy & explain away erratic behavior, then admits to female "friends" that it's not true. Twitter feminist and SJW.

Now selling Laguna Beach house to move back to Dallas and take her older daughter away from her father (first husband).

Full story: leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html

Jayne Herring dox:

Jayne Herring, Jayne Chobot Herring, Jayne Marie Herring

5555 E Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75206

(917) 757-9075

FOR SALE

420 Osgood Court
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

JayneHerring at icloud dot com

Husband: Myron Garfield "Gar" Herring III

Birthdate: July 7th, 1979
Dallas Neighborhood: M Streets
Mother's maiden name: Negley
Hometown (birthplace?): Reading, PA
College: Millersville University for theatre, no degree
Twitter: twitter.com/JaynieMarie
Instagram: instagram.com/seejaynego
Facebook: facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jayneherring

About Me: about.me/Jayne

Google Plus: plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring

Brother's Obituary: legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691

Recording of Jayne Herring's voice, begins 14:13 (podcast about miscarriage): ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/

Jayne Herring on OC Mom Network: ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring

Jayne Herring blog: moveableappetency.blogspot.com

Gar Herring on Bisnow: bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring

Gar Herring Facebook post about baby: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3

Video of Jayne Herring and Gar Herring's home facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/

Old emails:

JayneChobot at gmail dot com
dagnyny4 at hotmail dot com

MGHerring Group on Twitter: twitter.com/MGHerringGroup

MGHerring Group on Facebook facebook.com/TheMGHGroup

Petition involving Gar Herring: change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126

Re-post this link to damage Google results: guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring