Clinton Given Questions One Week Before Debate

When the Fox News reporter raised questions, Clinton’s staff called him “ignorant” and ushered him out of the office and away from their building. The Fox News reporter argues that he stuck around and did not see a FedEx truck anywhere in sight the entire time.
archive.is/gWfFK
Bonus points for
archive.is/Drfva

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s&t=7355
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s&t=7466
liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delete this

no. I just made a napalm bomb. Guess what kind of person is going to get hirt with it?

dubs confirm

I said this would happen.

At the next debate Trump needs to take it off script. Fuck the moderator's questions.

Ha! I knew this was the case as soon as Holt made it a special point to say the candidates did NOT receive advance warning about what the questions would be in his opener.

Fuck appearing "presidential". Trump needs to not let this shit slide in the future debates.

Meh, it is weak evidence. It does seem like she knew the questions, but unfortunately this isn't enough proof.

Dubs confirm

This intern needs to be dragged in front of Congress to answer a few questions.

He won the debate, but they are convinced otherwise, they are so butthurt that if trump make a smug face again infront of them they will blowup.

The point is, Trump needs to not play their game anymore. Dialing it back the first debate is fine, but he needs to push the media's shit in next time.

Let them be overconfident. That will just set them up for a bigger fall in the debates that matter. Nobody ever remembers the first debate.

Part of appearing presidential is not allowing yourself to be lead by others.

This, too many people think that being "presidential" means being some milquetoast bitch that just stays put while some cunt talks over you.
But infact being presidential means being a lion that will only strike when needed, but when it's needed he absolutely fucking savages fuckers

Well that figures. Anyone know who the blurry kike is?

This was so clear to every considering how fake and preplanned all her answers were. I hope they get some real evidence on this.

No named source. No journalist name on the article. Delete thread.

it wouldnt hurt to send what we do have to Trump.

It is meaningless now. We need to know them before the actual debate ourselves. Get digging on the whos and hows to fuck them over.

Get out.

Wew lad, we got new ones posting

sounds like bullshit to me

face it, trump didn't perform at his best. now learn from this and go in and smash it next time

She cheats and Trump still stomps her
TOP KEK

CTR please go.

wew lad

Hillary's a cheating snake, but the article seems bullshit.

I would not put it past the kikes do pull such a move.

wew fag

take that black dick out your mouth for just 2 seconds before you post faggot

This man was seen grabbing something off of Hillary's podium. Does it mean what I think it means?

I'm not the one making absolute claims based on an absolute lack of evidence.

That's you.

Regardless of any verifiable sources this would not be outside the capacity of Hillary's team.

In fact the only evidence we do have is that her responses seemed highly scripted.

Stop fantasizing about black cocks for 2 seconds and stay on topic.

For me the giveaway was when Holt asked Hillary the question about "implicit bias."

Right up until that moment the screen was equally split, showing a head-on "portrait" of the candidates side by side. But the second she began to deliver that answer, the camera angle changed and she took up the entire screen without Trump being shown at all. The cut happened so seamlessly it appeared to be rehearsed. When she finished, the screen went back to normal and it didn't happen again. Trump didn't get similar treatment.

Go to 1:15:48. I'm fairly certain it's the only time it happens. It certainly stood out to me.

No it does make a difference, there's still two debates left, we gotta beat 'em at their own game, is all I'm saying

oh look, it's fbi-kun, here to unzip his pants and show us his entrapment

Both Hitler and Kek have blessed this post, it speaks the truth.

But how do we get the normies to listen?

I noticed that too. It was sketchy as fuck

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

There was a debate before the Florida primaries before Jeb an heroed and Fox was desperately trying to prop up Marcosoft Lubio as the guy to thwart Trump. Lubio is asked a question and for the only time in that debate (or any other) a chyron immediately appeared as he was giving his answer with info to corroborate whatever he was saying.

All of these debates have been slanted. He's still winning.

Even if it's loose information on an unnamed source, it is totally in the realm of bullshit artistry her campaign is more than capable of. The media, the feds, and psycho leftists, are in her back pocket. She had an earpiece in at the last town hall they did ffs. It's not a stretch to believe she was fed questions ahead of time. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, getting the questions early is a drop in the ocean compared to what she has done.

I just want to know if the Normie's believe Trump won

Is it just me or did it look like Batman vs The Joker on stage. On one side was the hero we need and on the other was a smiling, psychotic agent of destruction. I think that Batman could have done better, but The Joker was on full display for the world to see, the soulless abyss of her eyes wasn't softened at all by her vapid creepy smile.
Just remember the Dark Knight will rise above this.

I believe this. I knew something was up during the debate. She was too ready with her answers, and they sounded rehearsed. How could she rehearse answers to questions she didn't know were coming?

The proof may not be enough, but there's smoke here, and I believe there's a fire too.

As if that's been doing one damned bit of good.

Non-burger here. Traditionally, how do the debates play out in terms of tone, importance and decisiveness? Is the final one the most important? Is Trump keeping his best stuff for then?

Seriously, how come there's no mention of it anywhere?

Don't answer that.

Normally, they don't amount to much, they're usually dry policy events seen as opportunities for one candidate or the other to either fuck up on their own, or give the other guy a good stumping, or fuck up while trying to give the other guy a good stumping.

In more recent years, it's been determined that no one who ultimately matters in the audience cares about the policy debate because the partisans will support their policies and everyone else is a fucking moron. It's all just a chance to gauge the character of the candidates in light of what ((the media)) has shoved into their brains. It takes the left propping up some wet blanket like Al Gore, Mike Dukakis, or Hillary Clinton for the left to lose, because everyone knows where the gibs come from, even though for some reason all the Republican presidents since video related have passed massive expansions of government-funded welfare programs.

FAKED CONTENT

The only debate I can remember at all was GWB embarrassing himself in front of Kerry in '04. That was hard to watch, and I hate Bush.

Of course, he still won the election.

"Donald Trumps smug face shows us how white supremacy is still alive in America today."

-t SALON

Yes. She had notes and someone was anxious to make sure no one saw them but he and Hillary.

even if he was set up for failure and this first one was rigged in her favor, Trump dropped the ball and I could barely watch the entire debate because of it, there's no hard balling, there's no energy,
Hillary just acted like a cunt the entire time.
Also, both beat around the bush when it came to any questions given so many times, funny thing is even though she was given so much for her she STILL ended up not being able to answer the questions

Link?
1st, 2nd or 3rd debate?

I guess skype media learned their lesson after all the punishment they took after the Commander in Chief forum.

I agree, he didn't even mention the shitskin crisis or the Clinton Foundation. God knows there's plenty of dirty laundry from the Foundation, so why didn't he bring it out? He didn't press hard on her emails, no mention of Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill or Comey's statement, or Hillary literally fucking lying under oath to Congress. He did mention the Fed though, so that's something. Trump had all of the ammo for a blowout, but didn't use it.

Anyone have a webm of him doing whatever it is he's doing?

As many other anons have said, if Trump covered every single issue he could raise against Hillary in the first debate, there would be nothing to talk about in the next debates. It would just be re-iterating what he already said, and the pundits would call him repetitive and out of ideas. I'm hoping that as the debates go on, the shit he'll bring up against Hillary will get more and more serious. Some leaks from Assange near election day would be the icing on the cake.

here's someone reaching below Hilldog's podium: youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s&t=7355

You bad goy it was all her 'preparation' because she's prepared for things and shit. :^)

and again @ youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s&t=7466 but the notes are gone then.

more interesting q:

will the decorations of the remaining debates also be set to the tune of ANTI-SEIZURE BLUE?

(if you haven't been redpilled on the phenomenon yet, here's a good primer: liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406)

Checked, Kekked and Wewlads

Yes, they do, and for a funny reason. We keep overestimating normalfags.
I've spoken to several people, all of whom were not particularly fond of Trump, but all of whom said he clearly won the debate.

I was surprised - I thought it was pretty much a tie, with maybe a slight edge to Hillary (both of them got some good shots in, the questions were mostly loaded against Trump, and the moderator was blatantly on Hillary's side). I personally thought he was doing great until about halfway through, when the constant barrage of lies and the "birther" question got under his skin a bit and he came across a little flustered.

Turns out NONE of them had watched past the first half hour. Most people saw the first question, saw how Hillary answered it with a bunch of lawyer babble, and how Trump gave a clear, strong answer that spoke to Americans' real worries. And then the moderator started talking again, and they got bored and turned it off, left with the impression that Trump isn't so scary after all.

Huh. Didn't see that coming. Score one for the uninformed and ADD riddled electorate I guess.

it would do a lot of good.

all these congressional hearings are redpilling the population at levels we never even dreamed of just a year ago.

this.

Also.. Normies follow the pack. The more normies we have with us the more will wind up following just to follow. At this point in time we are past the apex of that curve and will very soon see it take off logarithmically faster than you can say fourth reich.

Next debate trump won't let up one bit. He was obviously trying to avoid attacking Hillary so the debate would be more substantive and actually be about policy, but now the gloves are off. The next two debates will be what we were originally hoping for.

They're not wrong.

t. Florida

This, a THOUSAND times this.
This is why the lugenpresse, and Facebook and Google, have been desperately trying to meme "Trump is a RACIST MONSTER and if you know someone who supports him you must NAME AND SHAME them, because only RACIST MONSTERS like Trump!" - because they want Trump supporters to feel isolated and alone, to give up and join the Hillary supporters because it's what the herd is doing.

This is why they are HORRIFIED by polls showing that Trump won, by the fact that he's winning the opinion polls even with their rigged methodology, by the fact that more and more people are coming out and unashamedly saying "yeah, I'm for Trump".

Hillary never had a majority of Americans supporting her. She had a majority of Americans too scared to say they supported Trump because they wanted someone else to say it first.

and she still sucked

I find it terrible how conservatives are afraid of outing themselves as such because of the lefties in power. Terrified of being outed as conservatives at school, at their jobs, in public.

Sounds like bullshit.

That's why trump is winning, he knows how to market himself to the average person.

no, that video showed nothing

Facts:
1) She knew the questions
2) The Questions were loaded against Trump
3) The moderator was biased

The debate questioning was designed to accomplish the following, while appearing not to do so.

1) Frame trump as racist
2) Frame trump as anti woman
3) Frame trump as rich and out of touch

Watching the Cuckturdican media fawn over this Clinton "victory" is disgusting.

This was one of the funniest parts.
Hopefully they know that viewers are not stupid and that they received Trumps message that blacks and tacos are basically solely responsible for crime by a large margin.

I almost came when he said we neede stop and frisk for the whole countr.

You laugh but wait until laws against murder are ruled unconstitutional because of muh disparate impact

it is horrible. but it will not last much longer.

MAGA

"Chimpanzees up in arms about proposed poop hurling law!"

Apparently a customer at the place I work was telling some other employee how great Trump is. This other employee then came and complained to me about how awful it is smiling at customers and pretending not to hate their views.

I just smiled and nodded.

Heil'd. Here's hoping there is more proof of this so we can fuck over Hillary some more. She is easily one of the most corrupt politician in recent times.