People that ride motorcycles are retards

people that ride motorcycles are retards

that helmet sure helped him! kek!

I wish there was a video of this happening. Looks like it just popped out of his neck like a tube of toothpaste.

he knew the risks, he took them knowingly

people who never take risks in life are retards and are deprived of actually feeling any sort of meaningful sensuous experience

He was probably revving his engine acting like a douchebag right before this happened.

retard detected

Being a risk take and being a retard, while sharing significant overlap, are not the same thing.
Good
Not so good.

Bike > Motorcycle.

What's a good "risker taker" behavior?

talking to your boss about a raise.

cocaine

How is that a risk?

Good point.

what kinda fucking beta mangina are you?

not a risk if you're not retarded and acetone wash your product so you know exact amounts of the pure substance you're ingesting and are aware of your body chemistry/cardiovascular system, i.e. not doing 5 grams in a night if you have a pacemaker

nerd I just boof an ounce at a time

town bike
low speed collision
likely just run over by a truck that didn't see him

you gota keep you wits about you

did he died?

this. autists will never understand

Maybe I am okay with the death that awaits me.

cool scarf

Actually I am in Vietnam right now and everyone uses Scooters to get around. They are quite safe as long as you stay away from trucks and buses.

Knowing that you'll die one day is the best way to dismiss the idea that you have something to lose.

You have nothing to lose. You're already going to get fucked.

The difference between you, an 8Ch shitposter who posts pictures of young girls online, and Gates, Zuckerberg, or Steve Jobs, is the fact that they took risks.

The Co-Founder of apple, when apple was in it's earliest stages, sold all of his 10% shares for $800 because he needed to pay rent. He didn't believe in the vision. He didn't want to risk anything. He wanted to play it safe.

10% of apple shares today is about $90 billion dollars.

It's obvious that the force of being hit by a car going very fast killed him. Helmets only help to a certain point. To argue that the helmet didn't help him survive in this instance is complete folly since it is not inherently designed to protect the user against such extreme force. Then again, this dumb fuck thought it was a smart idea to ride around in a motorcycle.

life or death is a different risk when it's risking dying at 23 vs 80

Would you say the same thing if it was a drunk driver that T-Boned a public bus, a school bus, or a pedestrian?

How the hell is his body still intact but all the guts just came out his neck like that. Thats fucking crazy… even the organs are still intact.

what if i ride a smart motorcycle?

user, i-