Erkenbrand Meeting in Rotterdam

MEETUP OF THE ALT-RIGHT IN ROTTERDAM LIVESTREAM

Millenial Woes, F. Roger Devlin and a mystery guest will be there!

There are also up to 15 people from >>>/meadhall/ there, thus Holla Forums is directly involved.

WATCH LIVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/piEm2
soundcloud.com/user-237553425
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/51o1mg/hi_im_jazzy_mcfeels_cohost_of_the_most_popular/d7dha4x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupement_de_recherche_et_d'études_pour_la_civilisation_européenne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I'll be watching, familia. Hope you guys have a good time

So who's Stine?

I know a stijn and a steijn from the /meadhall/ group, I'm betting it's one of them. So it might be someone from 8ch Holla Forums.

thank you, I will be watching this then

whats the meaning behind this image?

Is this fascist erotica? Damn it's nice to leave something to the imagination.

fash erotica? seems like a normal dress

Oh boy, i have a bad feeling about this controlled opposition honeypot. Why publicly share the presentation live on the internet, instead of doing revolution secretly?

Also SHIT MUSIC. For "european resurrection" could as well put some classic european music.

The location is secret and Red Ice promised not to show anyone's faces but the speakers'

In the past anything above the knee was risque. I went to a baptist school so all dresses had to be three or four inches below the knee. Cops used to patrol beaches to make sure that the female onesie bathing suits weren't too short. A better time when we weren't proto-niggers salivating over pictures of nude women everywhere.

I call it erotica because this person isn't exposing her entire body for the internet to see which means she's not auto-excluding herself from wifey status. Any girl posting nude pictures of themselves online are just whores who go straight into the bog on dotr.

Ah okay.

Haha no meaning. I just found it aesthetically pleasing in a Right wing kind of way. I love a preppy look on girls. Call it fascist erotica like this guy said if you want.

Aaand all those faggots turn their faces on camera. Great.

(((PATRIOTIC PRUSSIAN)))

D&C shills already in chat.

Does dutch get any easier to understand if you're drunk, or do you have to get stoned?

So, they call themselves Identitarianists. Is this movement hates ebil nazis or works with them?

I wonder if MW is really that short. Doesn't really look like that from up here

Gotta give him cred for speaking in front of an audience that big, He's doing good so far tbh

Woes is rambling like in his videos. Dry mouth isn't helping, must be very hot in there.

Devlin might do better.

Everyone hates anglos no dnc there

Has there ever been an altistic right conference without at least one speaker that takes it in the ass?

That's how your house and family would look like if Hitler won.

He needs a bottle of coke

Pretty much. I love that picture.

is it me or was the opening dutch guy and manlet wews a bunch of bloody wankers

Low quality bait. He masturbates on imagefap, true, but the "shemale" part is just a slogan of main website. Its uncertain on what he faps.

idenitarians are a separate deal

having been involved with them, theyre more like paleoconservatives, outwardly not particularly friendly to general ns groups but not that hostile either. theyre on the good team but just fairly non extreme

There like a european version of pat buchanan

The speaker called out civic nationalists and compared them to liberals. I wonder why, since alt-right IS civic nationalism.

He is admittedly bisexual though.

Has Devlin already been on?

It seems to be majority shemale to me. You're right it's not confirmed though

The more I know about them, the more they seem like a group of marketeers trying to sell fashionable merchandise.

No, Devlin comes after, Dutch speaker after that.

Fuckin hell i'm falling asleep

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Odds on EU cucks sending in an anti-terrorist team to gun them all down on stream?

It's another dead end road

Devlin has been cancelled, he had a hart attack.

Isn't he that cuck who kvetches about people naming the jew?

I'll answer that later tonight.

Are you stupid? I personally know people who helped organize this. Please leave concern fag

Letting Millenial 'Carson' Woes speak first was a mistake. The first speech always should be full of energy

everyone has a different definition of alt-right so im not sure what exactly you mean

paleoconservatives are not normally civic nationalists anyway

always possible, their merchandising is p crappy though, for example they didnt have (might still not have) an english language web shop for many years

they did some good work several years ago with marches and things, though they were subsumed by pegida and similar larger movements

Isn't that what happened to Dick Spencer's conference in Hungary?

I hope you're just shitting me lad

He's interested in real politics m8, he knows full well about the JQ

In other words they are going to say all the shit we know, but cucked to hate Hitler and Nazi Germany, not name the jew and allow usual alt-right homosexual degeneracy.

Holy shit Holla Forums. What would i would do if you did not exist, i don't know.

I'm in the audience.

Yeah hes the local politics nigger that things you should do nothing

Damn he is boring, hes best work is moderating other people in a chat. He shouldn't be speaking alone IMO.

thats the imagefap front page, it lists the categories, we cant say which categories he browses.

An actual heart attack or an heart attack with 3 holes in the back of his head?

You know he writes for TOQ?

yes and civic nationalism is also vegan like me! Also I feel like alt-right is pro-gay. I'm a proud alt-rightist.

We realy need to kill this alt-right categorization. It's a sure way to trap us in false dogmatism and infighting once people start to define the term they think. Also all kinds of idiots misunderstand this confusion and will opt-in.

video related [Alex Jones Is The Alt-Right Pioneer]

This.

Actual heart attack. We met shortly before the conference, he was already stumbling around, but after a hour ij the sun, the man collapsed. Saw him getting carted off in the ambulance myself.

woes on suicide list

There is a known government informant in the crowd.

Who?

shut the fuck up retard this isn't the klan we're talking about

Jonestein recently called jew faggot Michael Wiener-Savage "the dean of the Alt-Right".

K K K

alt right isn't civic nationalism, it's white nationalism

don't fall for illary's shit about alex jones, or (((milo))) trying to attention whore

I'll make a case for MW, I am not MW, as you can verify by watching him LIVE now, so he can't be me, ergo I'm not shilling.

Now, it's true MW was a half fag and a lefty. He says so in his vids. But those that are ex left are the most powerful aalies we can wish for. Look at Hitchens, he was a lefty inteligencia until he realised what fucking morrons they are. And all the way until he died, he was bashing the left so succintly and so efficiently that he counld not be shouted down. Same thing happened with George Orwel. Another lefty who faught for the red's in the spanish civil war, where he becam so disgusted by what he saw, he wrote books that to this day expose the left for the manic lunatics that they are.

Milo is a faggot. True, but he exposes the left, which is good for us. You can call a half jew homosexual, a homophobe or a racist.

All the above have put their faces out there, something that in todays climate can end your work prospects.

jones has no clue what he's talking about
he got all excited hillary named him in her speech and he's trying to just go with it

Holy shit why this faggot is so defeatist.

Milo is not good for us because he parades himself as a leader of the new right yet he shows up to events in drag. If you think this is worth his mediocre takedowns of overripe silly feminists then I can tell you that you're plain wrong.

I'm skeptical, but his ovening is less urgent than kikeopolis for sure

He knows exactly what he's doing, it's his job.

See post:

Christopher Hitchens was a NeoCoehn with kike ancestry, not an ally.

well maybe I phrased it badly, but my point is that he's not alt-right

if it's not counter-semitic and explicitly pro-white it's not alt-right

What do you think of all the Dutch talks? Should they even broadcast this?

No he is not alt right. He said so himself.

But MW is. He is openly saying the white race in in real danger, white lands are in danger.

Except we've been saying that from the beginning that a label like the alt right is cancerous. It's only when we got this influx of low-IQ 4cuck lemmings that the term became more a part of fullchan Holla Forums parlance. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't come out against fags. We definitely should, or else someone else will come out in favor of fags (as was the case with Dicky Spence and Milo) and push their pro-fag shit. What that post seems to imply is that we shouldn't come out against fags, which is stupid but exactly what I have come to expect from the no-nuance 'shitposting' crowd.

milo isn't a part of the alt-right, he himself has openly denied having anything to do with it

that's true, but my issue with him is on the faggot question
he still defends them

True. It's the same thing that happened to gamergate. (although it was not a total loss)

I'm pretty sure Jonestein claims InfoWars is part of the Aut-Right, I know Paul Jewseph Watson does.

Love Devlins voice. He sounds like a voice over from the 60s or something

he has ever since hillary's speech, he's trying to piggy-back off the attention

he's not alt-right though because he's not a white nationalist

Milo wrote the 'guide' to the alt-right on breitbart. Any claim that he wasn't trying to involve himself with that term died on that day. Funnily enough, he also shamed the '1488ers' in that article, something that has forever turned me against that nigger semen drinking kike. Fuck Milo, I'm glad even the alt-right moderates are getting tired of his shit.

I'm not touching gamergayte with a ten foot pole.

Woes is a decent person, lad. I once walked into him downtown and asked, "Are you fucking Millenial Woes, m8?". The sky turned black and it started to rain and he answered "Yes, I am.". Top bloke, what can I say, lad.

Maybe he should shut his semen crusted mouth about it then

His voice reminds me a guy who was reading William Gibson audiobooks.

At this point, most people who call themselves "alt-right" aren't.

You can thank Spencer's "big tent" strategy and TRS's punching to the right for opening the door to kosher entryists.

he wrote an article on them

then when asked if he was a part of it, then he denied it
(((Milo))) belongs in the oven

agreed

He's an "Alt Right enable" who should be encouraged not denounced, according to Spencer.

watch:

big tent entryism is over, TRS and others are directly attacking kikeopolis and other alt-wrong faggots
spencer is still being a pussy, but what else is new

Honestly even though he says women want best men, i've met a lot of polygamous women who wanted open relationships instead and were generally whores, changing men like gloves. They indeed want best men for sex. A lot of best men.

Wish I will sound like that when I get older.

Spencer is just as much of a nigger semen drinking faggot as Milo. That space age logo for the 'alt right' was the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm a fan of Jazzhands McFeels being a 'leader' of the alt-right moderates way more than these fags, but then again I'm a FtN-boo.

Say that again and you will feel the brunt of my phalanx.

Take a close look at her lips, lad. Fucking gross.

I think Milo used to be a bit of an enabler, but he has crossed the line so it's time to gas him.

I don't like degenerates. I'm not arguing for them. But gays are really not the biggest threat to civilisation right now.

You have all the religious conservatives railing against gay marriage because muh sanctity. The sanctitiy died the day divorce was legalised, and the day "muh body muh choice Ima indipendant womyn" became normalised.

Faggots bumbing each other are less than 1% of the populace. They won't bring down our civilisation. The invaders with their >2.1TFR and our sub 2.1 TFR will.

Alt right is a new nieche every new media want's to fill for $$$$

agreed

he did, and I hope he gets ADIS for that, but it still doesn't outdo all the positive things he did against sjw's

gamergate red pilled a lot of people, and remember the original gamergate strategy was devised by us

it went to shit later but thats a topic of its own

looks liek im not the only one with that opinion

Look I think Milo is an AIDS petry dish with above 100 iq. So long as he doesnt infect the general population I cant see the harm.

(((feminism)))

in my experience this is only the case in major cities
small town women still want a stable relationship with a guy who has his shit together, at least in my country

What, attacking silly low-hanging-fruit feminists? So h'redpilled. While doing that he led many astray by shit talking HBD and '1488ers', effectively keeping them in the shallow end of the new right pool. He needs to go back to calling himself the social lolberg he clearly still is.

Is this a new meme? Spencer is a semen drinking faggot.

It's too late, the damage is already done.

Yeah, and you also praised a (different) jewish NeoCohen in this thread.

You're the perfect example of why the Aut-Right is cancer.

even if it was a honeypot, couldn't you just tell them you were in fact antifa/jidf trying to bust them?

I really fail to see why people get so scared of that shit - it should be easy as fuck for a Holla Forumsack to spot a fed shill that's merely pretending to hate the kikes

No it's not, faggot. Milo is locked in the room with us, not the other way around.

I completely disagree, but I guess we'll have to wait and see

Millenial Woes refuses to discuss someone who's admitted to having regular meetings with the police and counterextermism programs

archive.is/piEm2
soundcloud.com/user-237553425

The Aut-Right is a fag-infested reddit movement.

It's over.

Once you realize I'm right, I hope you reconsider your support for the people who made that happen - although I don't think the movement ever had any potential.

Nah mate, they're the worst. They'll fuck the first nigger that will make his way into their village.

He is so confident that feminism will kill itself, even if they don't get rid of jews who support it.

Go cry in a corner then, weakling.

The way I see it, these people who put themselves out there, and show their faces, making sound and valid arguments that will atract more people to nationalism have achieved more for whites than we, in our small corner of the internet, have ever achieved.

If we start attacking the very few disenting voices out there we are no better than the spanish republic, where the volshevicks where killing the anarchists, the anarchists killing the vasques, the vasques killing the liberals etc, al the while franco united the various right wing groups and took spain.

Let's not be like the left.

We need critical mass. We need people like MW to bring people into nationalism. Shitting all over those who have small deviations from what most of us believe, its not going to achieve anything.

Youtubers like (((sargon))) have thousands of followers, all the while we bicker about the few voices that are anywhere near our position.

Is that the kind of post that gets you upvotes on reddit?

you've convinced me, I'll send off for my vietcong mail order bride tonight

nope - their most normalfag friendly radio show declared embed related:

TRS, DS, MPC, as well as a ton of people on twitter are all hip to the jewish question and are pro-white

movement has been growing exponentially with many irl meetups

Is calling it the Aut-Right the type of cleverness that get's you gold on Reddit?

also thought I'd point out that Fash the Nation literally topped the News and Politics chart at Soundcloud

The people that constantly attack and complain never go beyond posting frogs on anonymous message boards. They never put in any work themselves or offer any alternatives. So it's really nothing to worry about.

MUH PR

We have attracted people to our views not by bucking at the knees the first time a profiteer gazed in our direction. Faggotry is perpendicular to our movement. If he doesn't understand that then he's fodder for the 4cuck lemmings. 8ch's role is the new right's purity check. To be accepted here is to adopt our ideas and goals wholly, not only in part. It doesn't matter if we aren't popular if we need to sacrifice key tenants of our message to achieve that popularity. To that end, if/when Trump wins we will turn on him so that he will feel compelled to go even further with the overton window, knowing that he has plenty of room to the right. Your pr cucking doesn't work as has been shown by decades of cuckservatism.

I can tell either you are intimately involved with this shit and I can assure you that this board doesn't care to compromise. You have le_donald and 4cuck for that.

Where your ass now, user?

I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask your buddies on /r/altright, the biggest Alt-Right internet community?

Too little, too late.

Don't forget that TRS also coined "1488er" which has been used by everyone from Kikebart to Infowars in explaining how the Aut-Right is a kosher, non-racial, civic nationalist movement.

They're AnCaps who LARP as fascists.

It's TDS that are the lolbergs, not FtN.

1488 has been around since before you were born.

This is good stuff so far. Thanks for the link.

they said that 1488er shit back when they were shit tier lolbergs (trs was originally just an edgy lolberg site)

they've changed alot since 2014 or whenever they started the daily shoah

He means the term '1488er' as a pejorative for people who are wise to the jewish question and who are racially charged pro-white people. That is a TRS-originated term I believe.

When Trump wins, the left will be so morally defeated it will be glorious. They basically think the sky is going to fall. We must seize that opportunity and move everything further to the right than ever before, crushing them.

What's wrong with /r/altright? Should we not take up as much space as possible?

1488er is just as old as 1488

listen to the post debate livestream - they cantwell on

very clear they are no longer lolbergs, they are pro protectionist econ policies and reject the free market obsession, and the lolberg mindset that economics is everything/more important than social issues and demographics

*they had chris cantwell on

No, it's pretty much all of TRS.

Jazzhands admitted to being an AnCap when he was on Radical Agenda. I'd make a webm, but there's no way I'm sitting through two hours of autism to find the clip.

I literally talked to this guy 10 days ago in Groningen. Great guy and good speaker.

You're just talking out of your ass. You're either a jew, shill or extremely autistic.

No. Im not making a case for PR cancer.
Im making a case for a united front aimed at the purpose of preserving Europe as European.

Well in your grand and infinite wisdom, you found me. It was me all along, Yoshua Sheckelberg. I was hidding behind these post all the time, shilling for sheckles.

I am not involved intimately with MW, neither am I afiliated, paid or acquainted. I watch his videos, as well as many others like Metokur or BPS. I will agree with some things he says and disagree with others.

Here's the show, you'll probably enjoy it.

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/51o1mg/hi_im_jazzy_mcfeels_cohost_of_the_most_popular/d7dha4x

I've been listening to FtN for the last 20 or so episodes and I never got an inkling of lolberg/ancap. I hate that trash with a passion so I would have picked up on it. I can believe you that he said it, but many people here took the lolberg step between conservative and fascism/NS. If it's recent then I'd be surprised, but if its a couple years back before this whole thing coalesced then I'm not too worried.

It's no surprise that Holla Forums entryist gamergays still promote Milo and people like 'le based mom'. Listen, we don't care. Your opinions are not new nor are they interesting. Milo goes straight into the oven, as does anyone else trying to preserve the fifth column of butt pirates in the new right. Fags do not belong in the new right.

rotterdam is a shithole, why would any sane person go there?

I knew you were a plebbitor.

Anyway, the TRS definition of "fascism" is "rightist libertarianism" because what "left libertarians" called them.

Check their lexicon and watch the show I linked.

The show's less than a year old.

Because you will get high attendance there?

Don't you know that if you do not ideologically start out from birth as an esoteric Hitlerist reading Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano you're a liberal shill.

Yeah, why take it from the horses mouth when we can listen to you. Fuck off, kike.

Like I said I believe he said it, but nothing on his show seems to imply he puts it into practice. I've never heard him rant about 'statists' or anything that is expected from ancap/lolberg types.

Excuse me

And I forgot a >, great

Im not promoting based mom, where in my posts do you see that. Im also not promoting Milo. Im makign a case for MW.

As for the alt right being some sort of jew ploy. That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a while. The alt right is not an organisation, its a loose collective of pro white, pro european groups that are not part of the ainstream conservative movement.

no it's not, as I said

listen to their post debate stream and you will realize how full of shit you are
they had a lolberg on (cantwell), and they cleary have completely different worldviews

mike frequently rails on how retarded lolbergs are - he hates them more than most, since he used to be one

It came straight from his mouth on Radical Agenda, and it wasn't a one word answer.

guess you're right, they would get booed or beaten up if they went to amsterdam or utrecht

that was in 2015

his ama was like last month
stop being a retard

Easy to reach for Britscum

I would take Lana to a nice seafood dinner and call her the next day,

And like we said, faggotry is directly perpendicular to what the new right believes in. As long as MW supports bumdrillers then he can go away to the 4cuck alt-lite faggots.

She's married to Henrik. Why don't they have kids yet?

meaning you

I think they do. They just keep it sekrit like Spencer with his.

Do you really want to pretend that's the case?

The reddit post was a one word answer. On Radical Agenda he says fascism is a way to transition to "Rothbardian economics".

Holla Forums is not divided on the fag issue

but this is bullshit

the new right is attempting to bring the masses out of the left onto the right, and some happen to be faggots with some alt right views

But Holla Forums is full off faggots, furries, loliposters

Yes yes, we should pander to the small fraction of 2% of the general population who happen to hold right leaning sentiments. Pic related.

it is not, you know it is not, and you know that i know that it does not

But it is. A lot of non-whites as well.

I know there's some nonwhites here and mixed-race anons, but I'm real doubtful there is any significant amount of trannies, fags, or furries that would want to hang out on a board where the consensus would be to hang them.

its better if its open, so we can see who is who, we have the skills now to identify shills

in fact someone should do an info graphic

ITT: D&C

Jones was alt-right before most TRS fags were born. It just means "an alternative to the establisment right". Ask Gottfreid.

You're probably right.

Nice contribution

Damnit, Mr. Dijkstra

Skim-milk drinker detected. He's referring to Peter Hitchens.

Holla Forums is getting more and more retarded by the day.

He said "until he died".

As far as I know, Peter Hitchens isn't dead yet.

And by that I don't mean that Identitarianism is a bad thing. But THIS – this thread. The idiotic paranoia. The tribalism. No one needs to D&C here. Holla Forums is good enough at doing it to itself.

You're free to expound on your reasons rather than being a fucking retard dropping one liner meta-analyses.

For example the whole "fuck the alt-right we must disavow" bullshit that's been going on for months for example.

I blame media for mentioning us as alt-right supporters and "the most trolly internet forum". Also we couldn't evade newfag income before november 8 anyway.

When people associate fags like Milo with the term 'alt right', it's obviously been perverted. We've never embraced labeling other than maybe nazis. If the people in the alt-right care to police fags like Milo out then I think people would soften on the idea, but the term as it stands being a stand in for people post 4cucker frog memes online is not useful for trying to bring about a resurgence of traditionalism. You feel me?

Quick, take a cap somebody! Today an user was found agreeing with another user on /pol.

Don't these Euros have their own nationalist movements. Wtf is an alt-right conference in Europe with tards chasing the american podcast market?

?

Red Ice is international radio for nationalists. Not just for Americans.

Who's "we". I've been on Holla Forums for years and I don't identify as either alt-right or natsoc. Why is Milo even a subject in this thread when the OP is about an Identitarian conference? The French New Right predates the alt-right in the US by decades. Why the fuck do you not stay on point and cry about Milo?

I get more of an ironic jewish teenager vibe from 50%+ anons. Da jooz did it is all well and good until anything actually challenging the ZOG narrative is brought up, then it's all tinfoil hat pics and panic. Beaners aren't the problem, hell look at /argentina/ Hitler maymay everywhere and totally woke to currency manipulation, cultural marxism etc.

Think you have it backwards, friend, "fuck the alt right" is in the interests of preventing D&C. Look at all the muh pr lately then imagine it twice as bad, a #notyourshield hashtag for the alt right would be like a gaping asshole for CTR and JIDF to jump into. The mainstream bending towards any group will have the equal and opposite effect of bending that group towards the mainstream. This place has become reddit enough, the only positive "alt right" has contributed so far is identifying the cancerous faggots using it unironically.

We know, you sound like a whiny lolberg.

The french new right was started in 2002 so it can't have been plural decades since that would necessitate it to be at least 2022. This is a nitpicky point of course. Dicky Spence started using the term around 2010 IIRC.

The problem is that the 'identitarian' movement has been rather accepting of fags. Like it or not, alt-right runs rather parallel to these people so letting Milo run around in drag while also associating himself with these people, since there is so much overlap, pretty much poisons the entire well.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This idiotic paranoia.

I didn't call you a kike, but if you're not natsoc and you're on this website, there isn't a huge list of other things you could be. I agree with you about paranoia but I'm not calling you a shill or CTR, just predicting what I'm expecting your opinion to be since you haven't been forthcoming about it. So are you a lolberg?

And this is plain wrong. French New Right started in the 1960s. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupement_de_recherche_et_d'études_pour_la_civilisation_européenne

Milo has nothing to do with this. You cry about your own little drama and divert the whole thread to this inane issue.

Wtf is a "lolberg" supposed to be? I am a traditionalist if you want a label.

10/10

I guess if you want to go that far back, sure, but I meant as a political movement. The manifesto of the French New Right was written in 2000. I'm fine separating the two as long as identitarians don't let fags into the movement which has been the unfortunate case of Dicky 'implicit white identity' Spencer.

You know exactly what a lolberg is. Are you a libertarian or an ancap?

The Nouvelle Droite were cucks

Nope.

I get the sense that you're not being honest. I could feel the ass puckering when I called you a lolberg.

I get the feeling that you're a paranoid faggot. Did you forget to take your meds or something?

You just violated my non-aggression principle.

Too bad.

He is a jew
You can tell from his nose and sanctimonious manner

something about all these alt-right people like MW, Red Ice, Richard Spencer, etc just doesn't feel right

should always trust but verify

but the right has got screwed over so many times its hard to trust anyone, only time will tell

Maybe it's because you have become obsessed with the idea of our movement being anonymous and only existing behind fake names.
It's strange for these voices to suddenly have a face, I noticed the same thing when I started talking to people with similar opinions in real life.
The important thing to remember is that we are not a hivemind and many of these people have different viewpoints and reasons as of why they support nationalism and racial realism.
It was wrong to trust the jewy Milo, and we are used to being the anonymous outcasts that talk badly about other people that do show their faces.
We should continue being critical on ourselves, so that we get used to it.

Come out goyim, let me see how many of you are there and use this event to my likings in the media.

Red Ice is good but that's probably only because their viewership is so low. Don't need to look any farther than jonestein to see what gaining a big audience does to people.

Oh shut up

It's a series of talks that really helps to arm and inform spectators ideologically. You're a fucking retard if you genuinely think we shouldn't be holding these kinds of events. Or a shill.

Wew
Yeah that'll happen.

This tbh

A bunch of loliposters and trap posters were banned recently and Brit/pol/ traffic was reduced to a tenth!

Kijk eens hoe jaloers deze schijtheren zijn. Prachtig.

Wy wiene keningen!

WY
WIENE
KENINGEN

Was wederom prachtig, ben benieuwd naar de volgende!

Millennial Woes is actually a pretty decent guy, not as fat and short as people think. He was somewhat awkward, but warmed up fast and was interested and helpful.
Devlin was an autistic, frail old fuck and to me it seemed he was only there to sell his book. Had no interest at all in the movements and didn't even look you in the eyes when conversing.
Met some great people and I believe this is the start of something greater.

Red Ice seems like the only actually redpilled, non-attention-whoring outlet for our views. Everything else is fucking cancer, and it frustrates me to no end. Henrik's eyes aren't totally open to the stupid shit that the "alt-right figureheads" do, but I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Alex Jones is controlled op, and is an ex-CIA disinfo trap. He also tries, and succeeds, at coming across like a fucking loon.
Milo is controlled op and needs to be purged.
Stefan seems like a good guy, but the dude is willfully ignorant on the jews. I've never seen someone come so fucking close to the redpill only to dodge it at the last second, so many times. I'm thinking he may have some emotional investment keeping himself from being redpilled.
Richard Spencer is a massive faggot without convictions, and don't even get me started on the massive shitfest that was the Phalanx pyramid scheme he tried setting up. Also, claiming faggots are "implicitly white?" Spencer also needs to be purged.

And the list goes on. I FUCKING HATE IT. We desperately need a serious force behind our movement that isn't simply user shitposting, which is still super important, but I don't think we can succeed with a bunch of anons staying user forever. All that we think and believe needs to carry over into the real world at some point. And yet, we are SURROUNDED by people who are a "part" of our movement, and none of them are any fucking good. It sucks to see all these people and go "nope, not that one, not that one, not that one either," like there are no truly redpilled people doing things for the right reasons. Red Ice seems to be the only one, perhaps there are others but I haven't found them yet.

Jew.

You're a fuckin idiot though. Your heroes Redice were literally promoting shit like "Jesuits are conehead aliens and that's why they wear big hats" 2 years ago.

Jones at least has been consistent with his police state/social engineering/lolbertarian msgs.

Not really. He did a complete 180 on 9/11. He actually described Loose Change as "a documentary about how the Saudis did 9/11".

I said Red Ice seemed like the only actually red pilled outlet, who actually names the jew, knows Holla Forums jargon, and sees the big picture, without attempting to manufacture some cult of personality or make it all about them. If you pay attention to what they say and do, you get the distinct impression they genuinely care about WN, unlike opportunists like Milo or Jones.

What I did NOT say was that I agree with everything that they or their guests say, so you're the "fuckin idiot" for jumping to such a conclusion. I was trained in the sciences, and I just finished listening to an interview last night with some guy who was talking about Psi experiments and seeing the future and all that shit. You think I bought into that? No. Also, there is a difference between "promotion" and simply having someone on to ask about their views on something.

Jones is a far more "destructive" force, for lack of a better word, because he, just like Milo, agrees with perhaps only half of our worldview, and the other half he leads people down the wrong path. People like him and Milo pull people in by saying "fuck SJWs, screw political correctness, fuck the establishment" and then turn around and say shit like "faggots are okay, race mixing is fine, buy my filters, buy my BBC T-shirt, watch a documentary all about me."

Oh and it's redice that's pro-gay and sexual freedom… Go ask Lana.

And TRS/DS/Spencer and co all promote Boxcutter Ben did 9-11 on their own, and that conspiracy talk is silly.

So what's your point?

If Stefan speaks a word about the Jews he'll be arrested it would seem. Remember what happened with (whatshisname) a crucial holohoax researcher.

Since Stefan is also such a public figure now he can't even really shine it through because us autistes would pick up any signals. Before the day's out it'd be all over the Reddits and Youtubes.

Ah, Ernst Zundel is who I meant. His house got firebombed and everything.

That Jones is just as inconsistent and full of shit as they are.

are we alking about the same britpol? they have been massive faggots for a while now. They chase away any real nationalist shit all over every other european group they have a few confirmed half breeds traps and other failures among them. Britpol can fuck off

the consensus is to hang the none white to nigger lover

Jones is libertarian/anti-police state/pro xian/pro free-market, anti-globalist.

That's been his shtick for 20 years and will be forever. That's consistent.

Did you even read my post? For years his big issue was 9/11, which he claimed was carried out by Bush and the Germanic Death Cult - they even left clues on the back of twenty-dollar bills and in an episode the Simpsons. Now it's all the Saudis.

Jonestein is openly becoming a NeoCohen.

you can only be anti-globalist if you know who the globalists fucking ARE. Jones is controlled opposition, owned by kikes. He's as much an "anti-globalist" guy as an "anti-dog" person would be if they claimed anything but canines are the problem. The one guy he brought on his show who actually named the jew made Jones go into full damage control mode.

The single common element of almost all our problems as a people is due to the jews, their actions and their control. Naming the jew is absolutely essential and is priority #1 on the road to getting our countries out of upcoming devastation and the destruction of our people. You cannot fight your enemy without knowing who they are.

How the fuck you can be here on Holla Forums and possibly think Jones isn't controlled opposition is beyond me. If Red Ice wants to talk about aliens or psi nonsense, whatever, it doesn't matter whether they do. They name the jew and see the big picture. Jones fucking doesn't and he's there precisely to catch potential redpill people in his net and keep them from seeing it.

Red Ice is ok…they're not ignorant on the JQ and they're offering a platform for right-wing intellectuals (e.g. Macdonald, Jared, Taylor, E.M. Jones, Sunic) to reach a broader audience, which is good. On the other hand, their most heavily featured guests are new ageists, pagan LARPers and even fucking David Icke.

Even David Icke (kind of) names the jew.

Not just zundel, literally anyone who exposes the holohoax has been to jail/firebombed/sued etc. The fear behind upsetting zionists is one thing but Mollyjew went farther, literally arguing the proposition that maintaining the lie is a good thing. Meanwhile he and filterberg are raking in the shekels while the likes of Ursula Haverbeck can't even keep a website up and running.

The thread about Eric Hunt yesterday losing a major donor because he called someone a troll was bretty disheartening. That guy (whose been to jail btw) routinely puts out the best stuff on the gas chamber myth yet there's little to no interest in him here. I even tried baiting in the thread, posting "sage for money begging eceleb" to get a debate started on Holla Forumsacks finally getting behind a worthy cause, but no one took the bait. Like I said earlier ITT anything with the potential to actually fuck with the jews seems to be considered taboo here, the new influx of young cable worshipping neo-cohens is only making that worse.

Because you don't understand libertarian/individualists mindset. i.e. You avoid blaming race/religion/big groups, when you can blame individuals and cabals responsible. White people hate that kind of group blaming because NAXALT.

Jones chose his position strategically. You can call him soft/mainstream, but controlled op is just a nothing word.
Naming "jew" doesn't get you some automatic badge of legitimacy. Frank Cohen Collin named them too.

Yeah that's a winning strategy m8. Let Trump know so he can bring it up in the next debate.

Frank Cohn was trying to discredit people who named the jew while re-enforcing the myths of Nazi atrocities. Jonestein is a gatekeeper who works to keep his retarded listeners away from people who name the jew, while constantly reminding them of mythical Nazi atrocities - some of which he makes up himself. They're both on the same team.

Yes, "are" is the right word. He's still active.