Why is Insurgency the best FPS?

y tho

because there isn't any gay COD shit.

Shit ass game

Quality game

meh

Good game but Squad and Project Reality are better.

Worst game, instant refund.

the gun play is pretty alright but I hate that you can't scavenge for ammunition.

The mods for it are bretty noice but that doesn't really count for the game itself.

Go to Holla Forums

Want. But the AI in the last game sucks and I'm worried it's the same in Vietnam too.

Are we playing the same game or are you too afraid to play online?

funny way to spell Timesplitters: Future Perfect OP
but i'll forgive you

no

oh shit man its been ages

psssh. Vietnam was a fucking letdown. Tripwire is social marxist half assed shit now, like Bioware. RO2 is a game I love but some parts of it are borked as fuck (ie, Gumrak)

Nigger how the fuck can somebody be a "social marxist?"

Did anyone else play it around 2007 or so when it was still a mod for the Source engine?

I swear the mod was better, guns and shooting felt better and community was filled with great people who played tactically

24/7 sinjar camping B when

It has the coolest looking and best feeling guns. I only play "hardcore" co-op though because fuck waiting 10 minutes to respawn. Arma 3 is good as well.

You've never heard the term social marxist? Ever heard of Frankfurt School? How new are you?

I agree. The mod was more "tactical". We'll see how Sandstorm turns out :3

See, if you mention any kind of equality, that makes you a marxist. Ok? I mean a cultural marxist. The kind of marxist that doesnt advocate for economic marxism in any way, but says like… people should be equal and shit… oh and if you of people as a group and not individual, youre a marxist apparently. But not the economical kind… but im allowed to call you genocidal.

Hoping someone would bring up sanstorm in here.
I think it's fucked. The creative director "left" the project and the campaign has been scrapped.

I'm a bit anxious about it now. I wish it turns out okay though.

Games shit, its either instantly dying out of nowhere and not knowing how you died or instantly killing someone else who won't know how they died.

I lik it

also *Game's

Do we really want more single player mug blasters? If single player ends up being re-implemented, I'd only care about shooting cash registers.

I'm not too fussed (mostly because I'm unsure if it's execution would be good at all). But it would be interesting to add a little more context to the game (especially now it's not based anywhere irl).