Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vrnwn
archive.is/zwE7c
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
archive.fo/9D5bL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is the original

The man's a genius.

Consider the chains of PC and sunken claws of the jew, soon removed.

An awakening is ocuring

B-but the moderator IS Hillary!

Money can buy a lot of things, but the true will of an honest heart.

This election is better than sliced bread.

So fucking true. Everyone pro Trump saw this happening.

No one won voters from the other camp, it was basically a draw.

I've been hearing liberals scream and yelp how she beat the ever loving shit out of Donald.

Yet that's not what happened. She came off to people on the fence as a spoiled self entitled special snowflake princess.

The questions were so stacked it just made people angry and not want to watch.

Nice job Ben.

TWO HILLARY'S

Alright now where is the original? With the Jew as the moderator?

Where's the original?

That would defeat the point. The kike should be ear piece.

ABSOLUTLY SHOAHED

Why not both?

There were some legitimate points made against Trump, but this is so fucking true. The moderator had zero control over the event and just let them babble past their time limits, taking little pussy jabs and only growing a set when the topic of Iraq came up. "M-muh records!"

Honestly, they went so hard after Trump that they are going to make him appear as a sympathetic figure.
I think this is why he held back a bit. You see pro-Trump in all the comment sections posting that he should have gone harder at Hilary. I think Trump senses a kafka-trap that if he retaliates to ferociously to the media's attacks then they will paint him as the violent, dangerous, loose cannon they want. Instead, their obvious bias and aggression towards Trump now feeds into his narrative that they are out to get him and in kahootz with Hilary.

Ben missed an opportunity. He could have put one of her eyes desyncing for another layer to this. Also Ben, you don't need to put "moderator", it's fairly obvious what the image is conveying.

Hey buddy why dont you make your own comic man

wew

I can't criticize anything? What is this new meme? Where do you dumb cucks come from?

Check again user, Mod Hillary's eyes don't line up.

The normies are waking up. Who is this Ben Garrison guy?

seconding this

GO AWAY NEWFAG, AND STAY GO!

wait I wonder if that is why trump was patting her on the back to feel for the wire

Hello newfriend. Welcome to our board.

What more could you want?
kike faces shooped onto everything?
with no context?
why?
Maybe a star of david on the mod desk?
What more do you need?

I was wondering why she didn't do that sooner.

Kojima is responsible for this

Just like a kike to project that hard

KYS NEWFAG NIGGER KIKE SPIC

Are you having a problem?

Gas yourself nigger kike spic

Great work Ben.

Requesting the original

The truth, are you saying the jew aren't behind everything?

it'll only get worse in the next debates.

At last Ben you understand :^)

kek, but tbqh its probably just a wireless microphone transmitter.

Check 'em

I forgot this

=+Ayyyyyy==

OH MY GOD!

Jews also created Hamas and look how that turned out for them?

Ben Garrison originals are WHITE and REDPILLED.

Trump legit looks like a Jojo character in that picture

What else does Kojima know? Why does he seem to know everything.

They were using microphones on the podium, there is no need for their own microphone packs.

they both had mics on their collars, they have the podium mics for backup in case of malfunction.

a battery pack and transmitter for her mic
or
a battery pack and receiver for her earpiece
or
a battery pack and a remote controlled diazepan dispenser
or
something to help her stand up

any other possibilities?

Portable toilet

It's part of her robotic spine that allowed her to stand the whole time.

why meme your greatest fear into reality…

I'm sure Kojima also knows all about the Jewish political corruption that's going on, but he never dares utter a word about it because he's hopelessly in love with (((Hollywood))).

get out of my board

Add a merchant whispering into the moderator's ear

great picture, ben.

do not allow people to disrupt communications.
stay on topic. have fun.

It all makes sense now. Trump is really a blonde Josuke, and he's gonna fix America with his 「Crazy Diamond」.

They are memeing the actual Hollywood version of the Holohoaxcaust into reality.

Since Joshua Goldberg went to prison the high quality Jew edits stopped spawning.

I can't find the 666 or any illuminati symbols, Ben is slacking

all according to kekkaku.
Him holding back has done as you said, as well as for the don to report on the online polls at 2am so that they couldn't go in and (((correct))) the poll results. Further more, if they had tried to whine about their online polls being rigged, then it would've only further driven the rift of the people distrusting the media so much. They could only bang their heads on the table in frustration as their tactics fell flat.

And Lester last night was pretty much thrown under the bus and to the wolves of both unsatisfied liberals who wanted more bias and angry right-wingers and fence sitters that were disgusted by the clear and obvious slanted angle and bias in favor of Hillary. This ends up being a great discourage of another moderator deciding to do the same thing (since they worry about their image so much. Seeing Lester torn the fuck apart will make them cower in line and ref instead of trying to be a 3rd debater)

I would argue that Trump won.

Think about the average shit lib. Her name is Samantha, and she hates Clinton but doesn't want to vote for a "racist"

For almost a year, Samantha has been hearing about Trump as if he were an obviously schizophrenic, sociopathic, racist, rapist, child abuser, woman hating idiot, who could not go through a sentence without invoking one of the former traits.

Now, Samantha has seen 90 uninterrupted minutes of Trump being Trump without the lugenpresse being able to pollute her opinion.

if she has diabeetus there are implants used to dispense insulin.

How do I know which one is Trump and which one is Hillary? LABAL THEM
LABEL EVERYTHING

Or all of the above, honestly.

Oh, look what I found. What do you think Holla Forums?

archive.is/Vrnwn

There's some gold in there is what I think.

for fucks sake, did you even see the debate?

I love how many Holla Forumslacks still don't know that the "Ben Garrison is an ebil Nazi" meme started as a false flag by Jews on 4chon and 4chan /new/. Almost all of edits in the beginning were done by leftist kikes who wanted to ruin Ben's career because he supported Ron Paul and opposed Onigger. Yet you idiots ate it up and did what The Jew wanted you to do.

You mean we took it and made it our own thing.
Like pepe, wojak, etc.

Yes, we got through to him and he's slowly morphing into the Zyklon Ben of legend.

Stay mad, Joshua. :^)

Well spotted, user.

OR THE MEME MAGIC TRANSFORMED HIM
Why post images of fellow meme magician Charls?

BEN MOTHERFUCKING GARRISON COMING THROUGH

Too bad it's all a "conspiracy theory," would be bigly risky if her brain were being artificially stimulated by a device that is vulnerable to EMT interference.

How do we know this isn't meme magic?

a 4cuck screenshot that proves nothing whats your point

How come Trump doesn't lay out a lot of the details he already has publicly available on his website? The only legitimate criticism against him is that he's vague a lot of the time when he doesn't have to be. His policies and plans are incredibly specific and he should be laying them out on the air anytime he gets. Easy one is his tax plan, all he says is that he's going to slash it across the board but if he said "but if you're under this threshold then you're not going to pay taxes" like he does on his site you better believe he'd turn every head. From there he could even start talking about the implication of married couples having immense tax breaks on the economy since you wouldn't need a dual income just to make it through the month.

Zyklon Ben was originally a Jewish meme, but Holla Forums judo-threw it around.

nice

same first thought

Does anyone else wonder if some of the anons that we communicate with on image boards are not people but, in fact, entities from another realm?

quite possible. appears these entities are on our side, or just in it for the massive ass blasts. either way im enjoying myself. hopefully we war soon though. niggers and jews need to start swinging from my lamppost

There are at least 3.5 million 8/pol/acks alone.

From what I heard cuckchan/pol/ is approximately 10 times our size.

Sounds legit

Maybe it's just the Bulletproof vest?

what test was that?

True. Check out the artist Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann in this thread archive.is/zwE7c ID#9118fd The guy's a complete retard with pedophile friends. Fuck his shitty kike art.

What if that's a ruse to learn about Pedowood

They're going to bring on an Angry Black woman next I think, so that is going to be interesting

Sure but Ben has become redpilled because of it
Old Ben would not of come to Holla Forums let alone be a regular donator

War? what the fuck are you talking about? War is when the other side fights back and stands a chance against you. We don't want a war. We want a purge, we want a massacre, we want domination.
What the fuck are you talking about "war" for?
top jej m8
You're a real silly bitch, you know that?

Sure there were, Chaim.

I thought his stand was「MONEY, MONEY, MONEY」.

That's just what jews at NBC wanted you to think. Trump is far more than his money.

newfriend detected

You really are a glutton for punishment, Moishe … anyone you direct to that thread is going to readily see that you're a deluded Yid shill obsessed with corny conspiracy drivel. In that thread, yours truly thoroughly mopped up the floor with your blustery butt on every level. To combat your idiotic claims, I calmly stated plain facts and your only replies were shrill, lame insults … I'm utterly amazed that you're too stupid to realize what a complete trouncing your moronic unfounded blather took on that site … and will continue to take whenever you open your silly, splattering yap. Whatta maroon !

nice

USELESS CUCK BOARD

ENJOY YOUR CIRCLEJERK

CUCKS

HORY SHIT!

No, the moderator is Hillary's body double

Bullshit, Kojima is a committed globalist.

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

That's the point, though. All videogames and movies are made to normalize those crazy technology advancements so we can become more accepting of what's happening next. It becomes easier to accept technology if you say "I can be like my favorite movie/vidya character if I accept those "enhancements". Everyone is in on the technocracy race to control humanity.

i found the original

Latest

Official cartoonist of TRS/Red Ice.

The shilling is real.

hollaforums.com/thread/7731681/politics/trs-caught-red-handed-shilling-2.html
archive.fo/9D5bL

Fuck off, kike.

if shilling on Holla Forums is the highest priority, why does a meme post like this one have 3700% more upvotes?

There is no shilling.

Kek, TRS proven to be trash once again. Anyone who calls themselves "alt-right" is a fucking retard.

How much of a newfag are you? Ben Garrison is a paid cartoonist for most right wing outlets. He gets paid to make cartoons as well as has a Patreon. In most of societies events, Ben Garrison makes the most based cartoons.

Your newness is real, but your most likely some leftist faggot.

Found the original

KEK