Why is liking horses a redlfag for women?

I heard this one from numerous different sources. They only ever said that they are crazy.

Meanwhile in Germany, when I was still in school, basically every girl was a bit into horses, some more than others, but most of them probably rode one once.

I am just curious why people think that. I can understand tattoos, drugs, whoring around, but not that. Maybe it's only true for americans?

H O R S E C O C K

the bareback riding of a horse is like a girl masturbating

There are shitloads of women into horses, that's nothing unusual.
It's specific women that are into horses who set off those red flags.
They're similar to cat ladies, except instead of not shutting the fuck up about their shitty cats, they don't shut the fuck up about their shitty horses.
If they turn literally every conversation towards the subject of horses then you need to get the fuck out of there.

Because they let girls cut off their balls. Girls love cutting balls.

Because girls should grow out of it.
It's like grown men watching anime.

They are just wealthier cat-ladies.

I'd rather they told me about their horses than themselves, tbh fam.

Ah, I understand. I literally never met one of those women.
But is it really a redflag? Aren't women malleable?

It probably is that.
Girls are easily grossed out, so I doubt they want a stinky horsecock. The ones who would touch that are probably trash and whores anyway, because if they aren't easily disgusted, then they probably whore around a lot.

But isn't that better than being a basic bitch normie or some boring woman who basically has zero hobbies?
At least she has something.

Because they're high maintenance bitches that will love their horse more than they'll ever love you.

I'll give them my 7x5 horsecock

regtangular benis :DDDD

I knew a girl in highschool that was obsessed with her fucking horse and I also thought she was fucking her brother to. They were very close in all their pictures on facebook. I tried to get with her but nothing ever happened because she liked the horse more then some teenager who didn't know his way around girls.

This is kind of hot, i'm a degenerate aren't I…

Little user has never been taught to measure his dick properly. Many such cases!
Sad!

Again, those are uniquely american problems.

hello (((user)))

Nah just eastern yuro who been in G*rmany for a year.

That's fucking hot.

dissapointing

Horses are an appropriate and worthwhile hobby if you can afford it and have enough land to ride horses on. But a lot of people who can't afford it have horses and then their life revolves around trying to take care of having a horse that they don't have space or resources for. Kind of like people who have really big dogs in a really tiny apartment.

tf

That is a very sensible comment. Thank you, user.

This.
It's Disney Princess syndrome. They more than likely come from a wealthy background with parents that never told her "No" so they are completely self absorbed. More so than regular women.