MATH

940 active users
40 pph

That means only about 1 out of every 20 active users enters a post every hour.

Meaning there are actually only about 50 people left on Holla Forums who actually post anything, and 890 lurkers. As it turns out, that is a typical ratio of lurkers to posters on chans.

Here is where it gets interesting though:
Out of the 80 threads on the board, 53 of them (66%) are either shitposts, shillposts, spam, or taken straight from 4chan.
Doing the math then, we can derive that 33 of the 50 anons who post on Holla Forums are either shitposters, shills, spammers, or deliberately posting threads from 4chan. That means that only about 17 people are left here at Holla Forums posting legit effort threads unironically.

Conclusion: This board is 923 people watching 17 people engage in a futile effort to socialize, while 33 people actively ensure that those efforts remain unsuccessful.

It doesn't take a genius to see how this will end.

I thought you left

Why would you think that?

1/33
all posts from your IP now hidden

I don't know math for shit, but this part sounds incredibly based to me.

your arithmetic is faulty
the uip count is over a 72 hr period (pic)and the pph is for the previous hour, more or less. you get the average pph over an undefined period if you hover over the board stats (pic). lurkers don't count. all tor users count as one uip
so, multiply the average pph by 72
divide by the uip
to get average post per user per hour

1 image only?

Massive if factual

Who cares?

Vive la dolce vita

pretty much this, with a couple provisos
1. you have to assume that codemonkey's user count is accurate, which is a pretty foolish assumption if you ask me because he refuses to actually show how he gets his figures to anyone

2. OP's conclusion still ends up being extremely close to the truth anyway.

So yeah, he fails at math. But he ends up being right in spite of himself.

(94 x 72) / 932 = 7 post per user per hour
Sound about credible

7 posts per user per hour
Even at 100 pph, which we only hit when there is a shitstorm of Dysnomic proportions anymore, that means there are only about a dozen people posting on Holla Forums (average) at any given time.
That is even lower than OP's estimate.

My head hurts.

and? who cares?

Just got here and you're already doing matg. Fuck off

quick maths

Tig goed

t. dysvolshillfags

caught me

That's the first time I heard someone use "effort" and Holla Forums in the same context.

dlrrrrrrra

So brother user what should we do?

More midget threads?

This tbh.

2^11 that 2048 @DanielBarth2048

Interesting. Sounds like a metaphor for life.

Yeah.
A really fucked up life, but yeah.