Am i ugly

Am I ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#Transcontinental_railroad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Side pic

yes

5/10. You look average to me. However, you're a fucking spic so -1488/10.

5.5/10. Your butterface holds you back, but you have a decent jawline and eye look. The side pic makes your lips stand out, but some people might like that.

Dial back the butterface, do your cardio and weights if you don't already. You'll go up a lot of points then

breh go back to your country. If i see your face here you getting stabbed.

dude, you are a dude
lift weights and stack paper
nobody cares about what a guys face looks like

are you jew

why?

Respond to me shitskin where do you live. You think you can leech off from white countries or what? Just becasue some jew brought you there with your shit ass skin family? Oh boy this year you going to die ww3 starting oh boy shitskins going to be btfoed soon.

why did you ask me if i was jewish? do i look jewish to you?

Ignore Holla Forumscucks they are just shill goon CIA niggers sent to destroy 8ch

You are solid average. Dark complexion which is actually advantageous, many girls like this. Not especially ugly, not especially handsome imo. I've seen cute girls with worse.

People keep making these threads and the answer is always the same thing:
>>>/fit/

lol all /fit/ does is circle jerk about height and recycle manlet memes

Fuck off shitskin enabler one more word and you will hang on tree with him

Jews are god race you are mud race you came from mud and look like mud my ass after shitting looks exactly like you shit ass skin. Better to stay back in your shit countries ok?

>>>Holla Forums

You need to go back. I'm sure there's a Trump thread that's in need of a bump my kosher friend.

Im pretty sure there is big tree which from you will hang my friend. It's new year and i had enought of you shitskins and shitskin enablers. If i will ever meet you on street which i wont but i belive i will you getting stabbed you think you can fucking around here? For fucks sake its our country build by whites and you come here causing shit? And you even enable it? Oh man oh boy you fuck off right now

the blacks and the Chinese would like to have a word with you dude.

Fucking retard and you dare to wonder why i am so mad? You unedaucted mouth just uttered such bullshit i had to punch my wall you fuck face. You think you going to sit there and write such bullshit? You shitskin enabler? No my friend you going down this year you and your friends who destroyed our country. After your retard post im going to apply to CIA or FBI for work and allocate your ip then you going to drown on your own piss as i will smash your small dick.

are you saying black slave labor didn't enrich the south? are you also saying the chinese didn't build the railroads?

please get a brain dude.

???????????????????????????????????? SHOW ME WIKIPEDIA OR ANY LINK HOW MUCH DID THEY BUILD FOR WHAT COST AND MATERIAL AND HOW MUCH.

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

Sorry user, looks like that's all the help you're gonna get

STILL WAITING FOR THAT LINK FAG

the blacks make your music you love so much.

the chinese build your cheap electronics.

the mexicans make your delicious food.

you wouldn't last a day without "shitskins" buddy. admit it.

I just wonder how long would those other races last without whites.

probably thrive without white oppression and prejudice.

probably not but you tried

HELLO YOU STILL THERE? WAITING FOR THAT LINK. YOU TOLD ME SOMETHIGN SO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT YOU FAG.

so you're not just stupid but lazy too. holy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#Transcontinental_railroad

testing ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▒▒╓╓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▒▓▌▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▄▄█████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░▓▓▐▓▓▒▒░░▓▓▓▌▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀è▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒╢▄▒▓7▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓Ñ▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒ [)▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▒▒█▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▄█▒░wí▓▓▓▄▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒██▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

,, , ╢ \║@, ╢ '.╜░▒N ║░ .╜` ` ▒ .░ ,╜ M , ,-─" `K :┌ j ,╙` ` . ,╢▒, ,W ,╢ ▒▒, .╜ @yÑ▒▒▒▒ ▒░ ' ╓ ┌ ,,, █▌╫░╓░▒▒▒▒ j░░▒ ,,µæ╦█▀▒Γ Ñ ▌ ▒ ╓ ▒▒▒L ▓▒N)▒▒▒▒▒║ ╟░░▒▒ ,,⌐m#▀▀╙`└``░░░░░▒ ,` u,╙╙█ \▒ ▒▒▒▒y ╙▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒ ╙^ ▒▒░, ⌡░░░░░▒ :` ,,M▒▒▒▒▓µ ░░▒▒▒█ ░░▒▒▒▒▒ v*╢▒ '░░░░░▒ , ∩y╫w║╖▒╛ ░░░╙ÑW░░▒▒▒▒ ,▒▒┘ '''░░░ '`║▒▒▒╜ñ\█╗µ╓╓╓▒║k~m¼█╗░▒ '`▐▓▓▓ . ''''¡░ ,╟▒░░░░░░ ,M╙*▒▒▓█ ╓▀ █ ..░░░.░░ ' `^╖,╙ ,` , ░░░░░░░░░░░ , `╜▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╨" , ,░░░░░░░▒╜` ,,, `"╜▒░░^ ,░░░░░Ñ╜` ; ' ╙╙` ,

HOW MUCH HOW LONG WHAT MATERIAL HERE IS PICTURE OF WHITE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LINK I DOTN SEE ANY CHINESE THEY CLAIM THAT EUROPEAN NEVER MAKE 10% OF WORK FORCE BUT WHERE ARE CHINESE IN THIS PICTURE?

WHERE ARE THE CHINESE?

boys
it's time to get some gas
and fire up the furnace

you are not ugly but also not a handsome guy
just like most men out there

5/10 but if you need validation from a fucking image board toy lack self esteem.Which is a big turn off.

Out working.

nigger/10