Just to clarify

Because some of you don't seem to get it.

We are NOT, repeat, NOT, participating in (((Operation Google))), the self-imposed wordfilter that cuck/pol/ users have adopted because of >muh pageviews due to a newly introduced AI that would threaten to remove their site from the list of results should they speak about other races in a non-savory manner, driving down their traffic and forcing them underground.

Let me make this perfectly clear for those of you who don't quite understand:
Niggers are niggers.
Kikes are kikes.
Spics are spics.

We were already taken off the list of Google results many months ago, so there is literally no reason to do this other than being an ironic shitposter or an unenlightened newfag who got lost on the way to cuckchan.

We as fullchanners must kick back the Green Menace at all costs. If you see anyone using words such as 'Google' and 'Skype' as a substitute for a more derogatory term, then report them at once for being a site-hopping cuckchanner cunt. Should these problems continue to worsen, we go in there ourselves and work against their shitty little operation by writing the correct term for all of these bowdlerized race descriptors just to see if the kikes at Jewgle will do anything. Should stop a good 90% of them from visiting the site as they probably get to it from a web search rather than knowing the URL off by heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/
archive.fo/M2FGh
8ch.net/pol/res/7668357.html
8ch.net/file_store/603e3c7193ff948f5132eb7a62e9f4f517d01a780460666050432434b17e7f60.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correction: You are not participating.

Other people are.

Holla Forums is not a hivemind faggot. it's not your call to say wether we are or aren't participating in """"operation google"""". Personally I call niggers googles outside Holla Forums and I couldn't give a that it triggers dumb asses like you that I do.

Seriously, there's no point to doing it here. If you want to do it wherever the fuck else, like jewtube, kikebook, etc., feel free to, just keep that unfunny shit out of here.

Looks like the majority of you still don't get it. Even after I explained it all clearly enough. That's just sad. Allow me to repeat myself, maybe this'll sink in after you've had it said to you twice:

We are not 4chan.
They're doing this purely so they stay in the results on Jewgle web search, that's their motive.
Their motive is to stay on the very same list we were taken out of a while back. Fuck 'em, and fuck you too.
And once more for good measure:
We are not 4chan.

The only user in this thread with a triple digit IQ so far has been , and you're all shitting it up for us by participating in something that has nothing to do with us.

Here's the door: boards.4chan.org/

Now leave, and don't come back. Ever.

You're wrong.

It was objectively proven in earlier threads that (((Operation Google))) is a psyop started by goons and freemasons.

You don't control anyone here, faggot. I'll do it from now on just to spite you.

I'm not doing the stupid word filter thing but you don't speak for Holla Forums. Reported for subversion.

The vols recognize this psyop for what it is and ban people for using it, goons.

Good job OP, someone's had to do it. Unfortunately you forgot to tell us that a way to bypass the so-called AI filter bullshit, is to surround the name 'Google' with echoes like (((Google))) or if you want to harm the company with a real meaning is just to simply called them JEWGLE. end of the story.

Requested a sticky

If anything all they would achieve is getting themselves unlisted from google too.

Again another positive outcome.

OP is right and you're fucking retarded if you're still using the self censorship meme.
No buts…shut up.
Fucking faggots.
You're lucky we even let you hang out with us.

Even if it weren't a goon's idea, it would still be retarded. Do you think google is going to let the word be filtered? All it takes is one line of code and all your spam threads about this stupid fucking operation come crashing down.

Yes because cuckchan being as hard to find as 8ch is a good idea goy.

This. Why the fuck do the autistic shills bring constant attention to this issue. I don't see anybode here use it, and if they do everybody filters them. There is no problem.
GET THE FUCK OUT SHILLS

What the actual fuck am I reading?

Makes sense, I never got what the point was in the first place. It always seemed like part of Google's 'deradicalization' program.

The gall of this skype. Kill yourself nigger faggot.

what you missed is the real goal of this operation is not to gain search results, clearly not the end goal here. It's to brainwash people into associating niggers with the company google and invariably avoid any associations with kikes. Simple as that. So if that's the end goal, then who benefits from it ? surely not goons or 4chan, but the company and kikes.

This is the most retarded thing I have read in a long time. Anything that is associated with racism is disastrous for any company. Kill yourself.

oh goonie baby

Go to hell.

The only reason to do this would be to fuck with google, and I doubt getting the engine to censor its own name would amount to fuck all. Aside from that, even if it happened, google can EASILY throw in a fucking exception to the algorithm. It might already be there. This whole thing could just be fucking pointless.

And as far as 8ch goes it IS pointless. Google censors the words nigger, kike, etc. We've been left off google's list for a while now, and that is a fucking good thing. We don't want normalfags here, we don't want cancer coming here, we don't want any ignorant retards stumbling across us by mistake. Let halfchan contain them.

If anyone wants to do it outside of here, no problem. That doesn't affect anything. Doing it here is almost forced-meme tier, and while I nor anyone else is going to stop people from doing it, no one is going to stop us from calling those people massive faggots, either.

Let me explain it in a way your low IQ cuckchan brain can understand.

Google is run by kikes not niggers.

Therefore associating Google with kikes ala "jewgle", "goygle", etc. damages the company because the goyim see who really controls the company, kikes. But by connecting google to niggers the kikes have a scarecrow to hide behind and are safe. That's the same reason that they want you to correlate kikes to skype and not facebook, because facebook is actually run by kikes.

No, they aren't affected if you use "jewgle" or "goygle", because that isn't their company name. To hurt them you have to ruin their company name, you obviously are trying to diminish the impact on google's shekels. Goon.

What is this about niggers, kikes, and faggots?

Just gas yourself cuckchanner.

So by that logic, Skype is run by niggers.

Get out newfag.

It will be interesting to see if the mods bumplock this shill thread or only the ones supporting the operation. If they don't it's clear we have been infiltrated.

you weren't supposed to switch nigger with google on site you roodiepoo.
but on sites where they actually ban you for using nigger

Get fired, your shilling was inefective. Your boss has to kick your ass.

I smell a skype.

You'd think all these people that got involved in this kind of thing because of GamerGate would understand exactly why this kind of "change the hashtag" talk is nothing but a derailing, D&C tactic.

Arguing semantics and demanding we all adopt a new lingo does nothing but muddle the discourse and make it harder for us to continue to operate as usual.

But that's exactly what people are doing, animefaggot.

I was doing it primarily to piss of the google jews. But Ill stop. Its not worth the d'n'c, and its unfunny anyway.

That being said, dont just assume everyone doing it is from halfchan. I only started it because I saw it here. I dont go halfchan at all.

kys. Hope they ban everyone of you faggots.

Its the goons who want to stop people using google and kike because they dont want to see the reputation of their precious corporate idols ruined.

The entire thing was buttfuck retarded from the start.

Google isn't going to censor themselves. Literally nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about so nobody will actually be offended or give a shit. And it's obviously just going to fade and get boring.

Just completely retarded. If you actually did this, or fell for this, you need to - and I say this with full honesty - evaluate yourself, your intelligence, how often you fall for things. Seriously.

You're supposed to use it in comment sections on normie sites like youtube.

If anything is cancer it's this thread.

I think you're the one who should evaluate whether you want shilling to actually be the way you earn a living.

I'm pretty sure saying nigger and kike pisses them off far more than hearing their company name, and like i said it would be absolute child's play to just enter in an exception to the rule so that the censorship never applies to "google" to begin with.

That said, this shit is hardly important, and I really don't think whether to call niggers "googles" is good/bad is something we should waste the board space on. This kind of shit is getting dangerously close to slide material.

also

Who is this we of which you speak?

this is the most forced meme since le circles and shemitah

HOW THE FUCK DID NOBODY NOTICE "WHAT IS NYPA" IN THE OP IMAGE?

He's still right but jesus christ

You bring the quality of this site down with your shitty taste subhuman intelligence. Git gud.

Niggers are subhuman
Kikes are subhuman
Spics are subhuman
Fixed it for you OP, no need to thank me.

I'll say what I damn well please, kike

Ultimately they might change their name but I think it would take a lot to make them give it up.

So lets get started.

this better be bait because nobody can be this retarded

Keep this self censoring garbage off of here. Anyone who disagrees is a dirty kike/nigger shill.
Memes being forced this hard is a clear indicator that there are shills involved.

Agreed

There's no fucking point in censoring yourself on fucking

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect

The only place it could even possibly make sense is outside Holla Forums.

Exactly. Anyone who doesn't recognize what's been going on of the last few days is pic related.

This is a black PR campaign.
There is every good reason to do this.

If this ever got out, the black (kek) smear across googles brand would be eternal.

Do this, do it hard and do it constantly.

This poster is a shill. Ignore them.

I'm sorry OP, the 4cuckers have now infected this board en masse. What used to be an embarassing revelation that you browsed 4cucker is now proudly flaunted that people 'browse both'. These people are all obvious new transplants who have come after the exoduses and thus have no reason to suspect anything is wrong, despite VPNs still being banned, racism being strictly forbidden, and hotpocketeers running rampant.

Unfortunately, any standard being upheld on this website gets met with stupid cuckolds pretending you take the website too seriously, despite the glaring increase in no-content OPs that have been springing up ever since these reddit tier individuals started spilling over faster and faster with gookmoot's frequent site takedowns. This latest self imposed word filter is a rather elegant solution for gookmoot since he has a desire to increase page views but knows that an admin imposed word filter might be a bridge too far.

After the election I'll find a new haven for political news should the 4cuckers not shut off from the political process as I highly suspect they will after the election has passed.

Suck my cock, google.

literally nobody cares

How many did it take as in what percentage of their userbase was necessary to completely swamp and astroturf this board? This was just a matter of time, we're only 3000 strong.
It's fucking disgusting but what can you do?

Ok sure, we gain nothing doing it here.
But we should still do it anywhere else, like tweeter or facebook or whatever you use to redpill normalfags

Only google and microsoft stands to lose anything when anyone do this

even if you were right, we should still use skypes then.
or rather, we absolutely MUST do

I'm not really sure. I know for a fact the 4cuckers stayed well away from the board whenever we had site goblin ensuring that posting here was a Sisyphean ordeal. We also used to have a lot more objectivity on this board if you well recall. I'm fine with a moratorium on attacking Trump, but last night I got branded a shill for thinking his debate performance was lackluster even if he's right on all the issues. That plus 'shill' and 'D&C' being thrown around every time people disagree on a topic means that the board can only entertain one opinion at a time. As a non-christian who regularly gets labeled a fedora, I must now tread lightly because criticizing the djinn cult is now frowned upon. These weren't problem when we didn't have an internal fifth column of low iq, highly opinionated posters ruining any board nuance.

Anyway, it's probably time I move on from this place as well.

Can I hang out in your treehouse? I brought cookies. You can play with my slingshot.

Google
Google
Google

The point is to fuck with the censors, you stupid fucking google.

Does anyone here give a single fuck if Holla Forums shows up in an internet search? I don't want it to. Keeps the newfags, reporters, and other undesirables out.

how many more times will you post this before you actually fuck off?
just kys
nobody cares

If anyone needed proof of the low-iq posters I was talking about, just take a look right here: . Says he wants to keep newfags and reporters out by keeping 8ch away from indexers but doesn't realize that the way you keep your board off of these sites is to continue to post racially charged content. Of course in the past it was because they were scraping our unlisted boards and they were getting too much pizza.

all people that reminisce about board quality before the 4chan migrants came is the same person

t. moron

just kill yourself
do it
I bet everyone who knows you will be relieved

I'm demoralized now :^)

>>>/suicide/
they can help

Wow. Googles paying for shills like OP to disrupt Operation Google?

shitty forced meme is a shitty forced meme

We got a live one!

I agree with OP.
they are trying to teach us good, unoffensive words and advertise at the same time.
Plus, it's so damn unfunny it hurts.

This is nothing more than a slide thread

sage status: negated

dumb Google
got the captcha wrong, but it's the thought that counts

Re-posting here since the thread was predictably downed for not being kosher.

You mods are using your position to downvote one party in this argument while letting the other roam free. It's fucking disgusting and it is contrary to everything that has made Holla Forums great.

The shilling that has been done against pursuing this is a perfect examples of board subversion. It perfectly mimics the tactics used by RIDF when it came to stop Putin from being exposed and you've been taken in by it. It is basically saturation propaganda based on repeating the same point over and over while ignoring every single argument that is made counter to it and throwing in some random memes to hope it looks legit.

On the upside truth always wins over lies and in the long run and showing how western Russia is getting flooded with shitskins and how Putin suppressed all forms of racial nationalism and exposing of kike crimes slowly worked to deprogram people. Do ask yourselves however how that issue would have turned out if the mods had acted then like they do now and censored every whrongthink opinion like if this was fucking reddit.

So let's look at the process. The formula is basically never counter an argument because you will lose, repost your talking point over and over so that it will be the bulk of the thread, and make sure as many post as possible tries to slander your opponent by baseless guilt by association.

For RIDF the talking point was that if you had something against Putin you only did so because you were for everything the EU and US kikes do and wanted the EU to annex all of Ukraine and parts of Russia. Regardless of what your argument was and how many times you pointed out that exposing one party doesn't automatically make you support the other the response was always the same: Completely ignoring everything you had said because your arguments couldn't be countered and instead just re-posting the same' "you just want everything to be like with your beloved jewSA" over and over. Every further argument was met with more of the same. It's pure Jewish dialectic.

Here the claim is that if you think this is a good idea you really just want to force everyone on this board to stop saying kike. Regardless how many times you point out how fucking retarded that is because 1) adding another slur doesn't magically prevent you from the previous ones 2) it would be fucking impossible to force anyone to not say kike 3) it is only meant to be used in saturation outside in social media and not here, the response you get is always the same: All your arguments are ignored because they can't be countered and instead you just get the same "no u just want us to self censor!!". It is the exact same slimy jewish dialectic and it works on the same premise: Since you can post the same pre-cooked message a dozen times in the time it takes an honest person to write an argument you can saturate the thread with your message, and since repetition and the appearance of consensus is all you need most of the time the trick works.

In this case it has also been couple with the accusation of "if you don't want to force anyone then why are you constantly battering people for saying kike?!!?". Of course not a single example of this is ever given. If pushed on the issue you only get a Jewish "just look in this thread!" non-argument.

The guilt by association part is just simply just repeating the name of an adversary to make people think this link is some kind of established fact. RIDF constantly used words like ukie and holol to imply everyone who were redpilled about Putin were just angry Ukrainians and here the words of choice have been goon and cuckchanner. Just ignore all arguments and post the slur as much as you can and it works surprisingly well. The logic here is basically that we shouldn't have been digging into the stonetear thing either because every single thing that wasn't started or discovered by users on this very imageboard is bad and cancer, which is of course completely fucking retarded.

Continued

People occasionally using echoes on this board didn't stop most users from saying kike but it reminded them to apply it outside and the result was a success. If you think the occasional use of google on top of nigger or dindu or coon or spook is going to censor anything you are delusional. '''In fact the only censoring that is taking place right now is the one performed by our mods lowering themselves to reddit level and deciding that this issue is too complicated for us ordinary dumb users and we need them to tell us what is goodthink.

Everything good about Holla Forums came from the fact that users were allowed to approach any issue from any angle and in time reach the often not obvious conclusion.

Where the fuck would we be if mods on Holla Forums had censored every opinion or view they didn't immediately approve of? In fact there wouldn't even have been a fucking Holla Forums because people would still an utterly PC /n/. Right now you are pushing this place towards fucking reddit and you should ask yourselves if that is the fucking environment for debate you want.

TL;DR: Let the users find the way forward! It's what has made this place! Don't fucking try dictate it like we're on some fucking subreddit!

=NIGGER=
=I E=
=G G=
=G G=
=E I=
=REGGIN=

Fuck off

Is it another round of spot the shill?

oy vey ids like anudda shoah

NIGGER
I E
G G
G G
E I
REGGIN

No its another round of spor the faggot.

its you

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

More like a round of can you tell if you're on reddit or not. Our mods would fit right in.

You can't handle the truth.

Nigger

The truth is they've decided do delete or downvote every opinion they don't like, like little bitches. It's fucking disgusting.

There's more google defense threads on this board than there are threads even talking about this. I haven't even seen any posts outside of this thread perpetuating this.

How much are they paying you op?

How much do they pay you for this D&C shit?

That's because mods nuke or bumplock everything they don't like. It's not even about the "debate shitting up the board" or anything because they allow threads as long as they are for the approved opinion.

/thread

OP is a skype working for google who clearly doesn't understand how this whole thing works.

Not wanting to be infested with cuckchan refugees is not D&C. If that's what you take issue with, you seriously have to go back.

Wanna know how you aren't one of us kike?

Next you are going to say not all jews need to be hung.

Reporting this d&c shit

GTFO cuckchan illegal alien kike nigger spic.

Pointless. The mods support this d&c shit.

But nothing will change in that respect you niggified google. You see,these words are not mutually exclusive. We can say nigger and google, kike and skype, all in one sentence. Isn't it amazing? Moreover, you dumb fucking low IQ google, "racially charged content" comes in many different forms, including not just words, but images, articles, and discussion topics.

Forgot my sage in all fields

LISTEN

AND

BELIEVE

the faggot didn't even hold his position and fucked off after two posts

You dumb 4cuck wogs are taking the bait just like you did with that whole shemitah thing. Here I thought you couldn't be that dense but you prove me wrong.

Doesn't matter, this reaction will only provoke people to fucking spam googles and skypes here because it triggers the kikes on Holla Forums. It doesn't matter if we participate in 4chans, what matters is faggots trying to control meme magic here. You are going to provoke us. It also didn't matter who originated the meme as long as it was funny enough to use for our purposes…. until suddenly now?

I call bullshit on OP and his goons.

I call bullshit on your faggot nigger kike spics and your faggot nigger kike spic meme

Do you really think someone is going to pause before going to google something because a few ultra reactionaries tried to use it as a stand in for niggers? I think the maximum outcome for this would be a few blurbs in news articles talking about our usage. I understand the usage of the term on ban happy platforms like faceberg and jewtube, but outside of there it's just self censorship. Using googles is supposed to be a bait for google to ban their own name on their own platforms, it was never meant to replace the usage on other sites. It isn't surprising I have to explain the obvious to 4cuckers but it sure does get tedious.

I agree with everything you say. These faggots trying to dictate memes from above is inexcusable and it won't work with less than them starting to ban people for refusing to put their heads down and only use approved memes, and that is right around the bend. That they've already gone as far as removing or hiding any dissenting threads proves their egos can't take user refusing to act like their personal property.

8ch does show up in google searches though and Holla Forums is as racist as ever.

Don't you want to kill all the kikes user?

This.

Thanks for outing yourself

=STOP CALLING THEM MEAN NAMES=

=USE THE APPROPRIATE PSYOP NAMES INSTEAD=

=WE CAN GET AWAY WITH HATE AND RACISM THIS WAY=

=WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU FUCKSTICKS UNDERSTAND THAT?!?!?=

We mainstream now.

user, all jews need to die, don't you agree?

The psyop names have the same meaning as the originals.

That's like saying stop calling them dindus or porch monkies

Well memed 4cucker. Respond to the argument any time my man.

It keeps the anons informed of the meme, you can't embrace it outside if the Holla Forums posters aren't even aware

Why would I waste my time arguing with a paid google shill?

You have a point there user but I don't know what to make of it.

Maybe nobody on Holla Forums actually uses the word 'Holla Forums' since we have other names for this place such as fullchan. I'm probably wrong though

What's important to understand here is this:

Google is not censoring the words nigger or kike. No one have seen this fantasy AI.

So what is being shilled is changing a word with shock value, that has had enormous impact on comment sections everywhere… with something that is completely toothless and at best ironic snark. Because of the threat of something that doesn't exist yet.

If you was in any doubt that this is shilling, you should just think about that.

I must say this operation seems to be pushed hard, and somewhat effective. I can hear the handrubbing all the way here.

Mods should hand out 3 month bans for obvious newfags and self admitted crossboarders. Would clean up the board considerably and they should be lurking anyway. This shit was clearly goon shilling and proven multiple times that the OP artificially pushing it with (60) posts bumping himself was a newfag coming from god's know where.

/r/ sticky

See:

Skype detected

Like I said, go wild using it on the bigger platforms, but to use the term here is just self censorship. Sorry 4cucker, you've been sold a self imposed word filter and you lapped it up because you can do nothing that even resembles self reflection. 4chan is just Lemmingchan at this point.

In what world do you think you are ruining googles image? Google is a brand of religious proportions in peoples minds.

The only effect this has is making comment sections a bit less offensive and shocking for normalfags.

Good point.

Just killed a pregnant jew with a cleaver and stuffed her cunt with bacon. See the pics on the thread I just made! Hurry, before mods shoah.

oh look its another King of Pol

Fuck off.

That sounds like something a scared google employee would say to deter people from tarnishing the brand..

Brand is everything in the business world.

Kill yourself paranoic lemming

What you don't understand is that we've been targeted with shill campaign to make us stop saying nigger and kike before.

It's really a thorn in their eye, because they are power words everyone knows and is having a real effect.

Everyone who actually belongs here can see you for what you are.

No, "power words" are things like white male supremacy or national socialism.

Nigger and kike are merely racial epithets which can be useful for shock value.

Nobody
is going to have their opinion swayed by your pseudo-negroid "bantz" because you used one specific term over another.

dat projection

k, nigger.

Well "memed" newfriend.

It really blows my mind that THIS is what they are shilling against. When there are constant "don't use this meme, goy" threads, you know something is up.

4cuckers are so very very dim.

There is absolutely no reason to use it on Holla Forums. You want to shitpost in youtube comment sections and on other normalfag websites go ahead

It's very interesting how passionate they are about using racial slurs, like it's part of their religion or some shit. Or maybe, just maybe there's something else going on here.

Checked and salute lol

They don't pay you much, do they?

You ain't my daddy!

Except for the whole "setting the standard of memes" aspect, as well as providing media skypes with material for their muckraking. The entire point is that they can't help themselves from sensationalizing what we post about, so get them to blare "google=nigger" until their own grandstanding forces the association.

You going to ban us 2014 1st and second exodus fags too because we were from cuckchan?

Go fuck yourself skype.

You fags to know that goons are trying to ease up language so that CTR's non user posters can call niggers googs and kikes skypes so they can shill on this site without crying every 14 minutes for saying racial slurs.

There's no reason to replace niggers with googles on the Holla Forums website. It is, however, useful on kiketube and other mainstream websites, causing google to censor themselves.

I don't understand all the butthurt over this.

Saying niggers is a bannable offense on 4cuck. That's all I need to know to keep using it. It seems to be garlic to the newfag vampire. It's just a word, if you can't speak objectively in the face of wrongthink words then you can kindly leave as reddit will suit you much better.

It's not for posting here, obviously. It's an evasion technique for sites that censor.

But please, don't let that get in the way of you pretending that there's a problem to be solved by getting mad

It's obviously Google employees being forced to protectt their brand name.

damn that cringe

Such a massive claim, so little (zero) evidence.

The entire reason to do it here is so that others parrot it on those other sites. The buck starts here. That's why there is such shilling against this idea.

But you don't speak objectively, you are censoring yourself
And why would you post on 4cuck in the first place?

Anyone playing along with the googles meme is retarded. Who gives a shit if we don't show up on google anymore? Nothing good comes from being displayed on fucking google.

That’s irrelevant to the statement being made.

Why would we want that?

Why? its clearly retarded. Why not say black or african american instead of something unrelated to the subject. The whole thing is a scam to conditioned youself to self censorship
It is, wordfilter is a form of censorship

That idea works when directed at niggers instead of playing with google bots. If you get it into the heads of niggers that google=nigger they'll chimp out on everyone who mention it, niggers along with plebs self sensoring will snuff out mention of google, jewgle actually suffers as a result.

cuckchan is so fucked. why would anyone ever fall for this stupid plan. ever?

censoring yourself to change google? That's a job for proxies and a script.

I can't believe the world is so fucking dumb.

This, I can't wait for niggers chimping out because someone mentioned google.

Well fuck me, someone is actually attempting to argue for that position. Let's disassemble this and see why most of them avoid this like the plague, shall we?

No one really cares, that's way to far down the line to even speculate about. The point is to turn the enemy's weapon of redefining language back at him and to learn how to utilize it. If all it does is let us circumvent censorship then it was worth it. Everything on top of that is a bonus.

I bet you predicted the kikes would start tagging themselves with echoes as well. No? Then how about seeing how far something will take you before you decide whether it's worth it or not? In fact you personally don't actually have to do jack shit, just stop throwing obstacles in the way of people who want to actually do something.

How many times do we need to disassemble this talking point? First of all it's not self censorship if the word you are using is itself a slur and getting to that point is the goal of the whole thing is. When dindu first started to be passed around social media it too was SELF CENSORSHIP!! because people did not immediately get it and you could have used those precious twitter posts to say nigger instead. What was significant is that it gained traction in the public consciousness as a name for responsibility avoiding and so it stopped being a neutral word. It gained negative annotations and became just as useful and nigger itself.

A word having some inherent negative meaning like din du nuffin is not significant. Nigger just means black. A word like coon has no inherent negative attributes whatsoever, unless you think people in general hate raccoons, and it still works because people get that at what you mean is smelly stupid nigger. It doesn't matter whether they think it makes sense. It doesn't matter if they use it himself. What matter is the association people make. When we get to the point where people see someone write stupid googles of twitter and and they think to themselves "he means nigger" then we have won. From that point on it is only going to get more and more insulting.

Look up the term euphemism treadmill and ponder that words like retarded were once genuinely meant to be kind and then consider we are not even intending this as euphemism at all. Get something associated with niggers and soon that word will start to mean nigger. It's as simple as.

Secondly you are still supposed to the old names to give the impression google is now just another one among the pet names for the creature we all hate and want to kill.

No, it's supposed to make them unable to ban people for using what is essentially an equivalent to coon while at the same time getting the added bonus of tarnishing the Google brand. Nice strawman though.

No one is telling anyone to replace anything. We are telling them to use another word to IN ADDITION to the previous words, and primarily off site.
That you have to keep spouting this nonsense despite being shot down every single time is just pathetic. In fact the redefining of the word google is augmented if you do use those words as much as you can alongside it because it strengthens the association.

I haven't posted on there in over two years and I never implied I did. I think your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Is it, it show that you are a fucking retard for posting in a heavily moderated place and okay with. So fuck off and stay there.

I’m still going to use nigger here. I might use google when talking about niggers in public though.

Your logic is nigger tier.

Yes of course. Every true non-cuck checks every singe Kek image to make sure it wasn't posted on cuckchan first.

This is what retards actually believe.

Do the same thing as was done with (((jew))) and boom, google now = nigger.

Okay, reported.

Your opinion is nuanced and I can't find myself disagreeing with much other than what you expect will come of this and how the term will be used. I'd be willing to bet that soon the word googles will outnumber niggers on 4cuck at least ten to one, which is a rather brilliant way to get a "politically incorrect" group to stop using wrongthink words. I think it will be used as a standin for the normalfag cancers who want to be a part of the sekrit club but don't want to exercise the mental agency it takes to become an objective user. I think your expectation of changing the word in the mainstream is rather optimistic. Echoes worked because it was novel, trying to repurpose a word that has been used as a verb meaning "searching online" for over a decade is a moonshot. Do it if you want, but it seems like a waste of energy when our meme magick could be focused elsewhere. The whole "operation" thing reeks of chanology shit that I wouldn't be suckered into touching with a ten foot pole.

I do appreciate the thoughtful response by the way.

No we don't since you made it up.

You need some kind of schizophrenia for this scenario to make sense.

What we can conclude is that some people are desperate to stop the addition of google as a slur in the common vocabulary. As for their motivation the old question applies: Cui bono?

Are you fucking dense or just a shill? I seriously hope you are getting paid for this, otherwise you a disgustingly stupid. The point is for us to use it for a few weeks so that the normies use it for a few months and trigger skypes and googles. That's it. No censorship, just creating a new slur based on the media's inability to let memes go unreported now. The point is to get some Hillary staffer to write another dumbass expose on how google is now a white supremacist term.

Seriously, you have to be a fucking retard not to understand basic manipulation like this. No one shilling against this should really be using the "go back to cuckchan" line when those very same people are below even that low caliber.

I dont see how is it a self censorship. it do not prevent us or anyone from talking about the subject no more then calling them dindus. I see this as a revenge since we turning a company's name into racial slur, and the more people pick up on this the more uncomfortable normies will be saying Google which will create negative association with company both because of their name and because it will remind of censorship they do

Thats why we arent allowed to say dindu either because its censorship if you dont use the word nigger all the time,

It'd be self-censorship if we were saying, "refer to them as googles and stop talking about killing them," But the race war is still on. Googles are subhuman savages and skypes are parasitic filth. Rope and gas, with plenty to spare for race traitors.

Remember shills, your employers have been hacked (not that they really try to hide your identities in the first place). Your paycheck is a death warrant, and the time to collect is drawing close.

Tell me again how is it not censorship? Out of curiosity, do you know what a wordfilter is?

You can lie as many times as you want, it won't save you in this argument and it won't save you from the noose.

Because if this take on, it will hurt them badly.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WITH NIGGERS AND JEWS YOU LOSE.

Why wouldn't you be as clear and precise in your text as possible?

I'm never giving in to the Orwellian state of free speech. I will never censor myself.

Racial slur have somekind of similarities to the subject. Dindu, ape, nigger, porch monkey etc is a stereotypical traits of a black peoples. Google however, do not have anything in common with nigger, doing so will make your sentence lost all meaning and making it harder for you to send your message across.

But he does understand it user. Honestly look at the way this guy posts and tell me he's not a troll. He doesn't respond to the content of anything, he just immediately calls the person a paid Google shill. All while making absolutely ludicrous claims about how this could "damage Google's brand". If anyone honestly believes the latter just put bullet in your cranium now; you're too dumb to live.

Is this google serious?

You didn't answer my question though, shill. Are you afraid to be proven wrong and the this whole thing is just a pyops to make you censored ourselves?

Ironic, considering by rejecting the use of the racial slur google, you have thus censored yourself.

But google=nigger, the meaning is clear. It doesn't matter how many times you lie about it being unclear, because the two are equivalent terms. That's the meme.

Try typing that again after your masters have put you through remedial schooling, then try finding some evidence for your bullshit.

reported

Its retarded tho.

Only to you but not the general public, I can say that acorn mean nigger but if noone know that, then what's the point? You can't get you message across, you didn't offend anybody. No one can make the connection that acorn mean nigger. That is the whole point of wordfilter. By doing this, you are creating a safe space

reported

I'm still waiting

i just see it as another way to prolong Holla Forums being complete cucks. someone go the word google in the comment section of a youtube video about dindus dinduing. guarantee you wont find anything from before this "meme" was created because nobody talks about google in the youtube comment sections unless its a video about google. it wont be hard to censor operation google if (((they))) want to.

it also destroys our mystique as radical nazi frogs when we start calling niggers and kikes some candy weak ass shit

i see no reason to do it here on fullchan at all. google doesnt even fucking link/censor here. all anons know about it now, so if you want to participate do it elsewhere. im filtering you here.

No, it's to associate "google" with the word "nigger".
Leave GIDF

And yet here you are using that image (doesn't even deserve to be called a meme) on this site, as if it's even remotely clever or funny, and expecting not get bullied for being a shitsipping pleb at best.

But the reality is that most of you are goons or trolls of some sort. Hopefully the mods use this thread as a honeypot to ban all of you, because you don't belong here.

This d&c is so transparent it just makes me sigh.

Holy shit, that mental gymnastic.

Have you noticed how McDonalds hasn't kvetched about Moonman? Not a single peep?

Google is a brand that is in the mind of BILLIONS. Tens of thousands of people using the word "google" for niggers in the comment sections of chimpout videos that normies never watch will not even put a dent on Google's brand. It won't fucking touch it.

Anybody who claims otherwise is either too stupid to live or a shill.

Does the use of (((echoes))) outnumber the use of jew, kike and heeb? I haven't been there in ages so I honestly don't know. If not I think they are safe in this case too; nigger is after all more fun to use.

Can you elaborate on this? I don't get what you are saying but the point sounds interesting.

I think you have become blind from exposure to how incredibly autistic it is. It's on the level of adding *unsheeting my katana to your post and it managed to become used by the kikes themselves. If that concept can be sold with the right effort anything can.

How many centuries had the word retarded existed? Did that matter once it became associated with retards? All that matters is that the effort is sustained long enough for the normies to understand what is meant when they read "stupid smelly googles" as a comment to a BLM riot and it will snowball from there. That doesn't take too long because as it happens people want to be in on all the cool internet fads; there's a reason a billion "what does x mean" threads pop up all over the net when some meme has stayed visible more than a week.

On what? I can't think of anything with this much potential or clear purpose. To power to control language is the kike's favorite tool because it lets you redefine how people think, and as it is now it is falling ever more into our hands. Cucks has become established and did a shitload of damage during the Trump campaign. Echoes has become established. Rapefugees. We dominate the visual language of the hottest political fads. Every venue of this has to be explored to its fullest extent to see how far we have the control to push it.

If it fails; good. We get an idea of where our limit lies at this time. If it works we keep pushing until we do fail to see how large the scope of influence is.

Can't say I disagree, but that doesn't change the quality of the plan in its pure simplicity. I guess what it means is that even legiontards can come with a good idea once under a blue moon.

Right, the only reasonable usage is to avoid censorship from bots, although I do think it has the opportunity to generate some massive keks in a "teen texting lingo" type news story. I think its unnecessary on hometurf and I'm adamantly against self censorship.

most likely this. normies will just see us as pathetic cuckolds on our last stand as being evil racist bigots. will probably be good pr for google if they even address it. it comes across as so desperate and pathetic.

Oh shit, it's almost as if that is why we are using our power to influence the masses by promoting a racist slur definition for google, so that the meaning is clear to everyone. Now why exactly are you against the use of racist slurs?

It won't catch on if it isn't used here. That's what being in the vanguard means. The normies can't steal a meme that isn't in circulation already. It's not to get around the censors either, it's more or less to purely increase the number of "niggers" seen by others because they have come to associate google with nigger. That would mean that each instance of google becomes an instance of nigger to them. THAT is the target outcome. It pisses off the skypes, the googles themselves will take offense, and the normie will live in a world that is just that much more racialized.

But Moonman is now a recognized White Supremacist icon. If we achieved half as much success with the google nigger initiative, that would be a vastly worthy result. It doesn't matter that their brand wasn't destroyed, OUR brand gained power.

But he's censoring himself by refusing to use the racist slur google. In his effort to be free of censorship, he censored himself. The mental gymnastics are entirely on your side. Don't try to pull semantics shit with me, I'm above your pay grade.

If i didnt before your digits make me want to now

google and skype should be a bannable offense, nay, a perma-bannable offence.

Go back and look at the original "operation google" thread from several days ago. Look at the unrealistic enthusiasm for the nigger-tier, shockingly unfunny memes being posted. Look at post behavior in that thread, and if you can't detect that there's something funny going on, then you're hopelessly fucking stupid.

You should be asking yourself "who are these dipshits brute forcing this shit quality meme", "where did they come from", and "why are they here".

If any actual anons are not aware of what's going on, then your situational awareness regarding trolls/raids is non-existent, and your taste in memes is fucking dogshit.

Are you fucking retarded? If he use nigger instead of google, he censored himself?

FUCK OF KIKE SHILL

Why can't we use both words? Tbh, I haven't seen the word nigger or kike on the comments section before.

But it ain't, ya fuckin skype.

Problem is I bet niggers would like to be called google. So I'm gonna call them niggers.

What I'm really asking myself is who are these people who are so extremely concerned about whether or not other people are participating in a meme, and why they're making such a huge effort to stop a fucking meme.

The answer is pretty goddamned obvious you kike google lover.

I thought it was to keep your jewtube, twitter and kikebook accounts from getting autobanned

Correct. It is not censorship, but screaming censorship is the only thing left for the people desperate to stop this.

WE DONT NEED TO USE IT HERE. CUCKCHAN IS ALREADY USING IT AND THEY HAVE MORE USERS. WE DONT GET CENSORED HERE FOR SAYING NIGGER AND KIKE. USE IT ON NORMALFAG OUTLETS BUT FUCK OFF WITH THAT BULLSHIT HERE.

THE CONSENSUS SHOULD BE, SURE ITS A USEFUL IDEA FOR OUTLETS THAT GET CENSORED BUT NOW THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE OPERATION IT DOESNT NEED TO CONTINUE HERE BECAUSE ITS FUCKING LAME COMPARED TO CALLING "PEOPLE" WHAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

And yet McDonalds hasn't kvetched. If Mooman cannot do damage to McDonalds, then what makes you think this fucktarded google meme can do anything to Google?

Google will not change their name.
People will not stop using Google.
People will not stop using the word "google" to refer to "Google".
Niggers will not chimp out on normies for saying "Google".
Google will not censor the word "Google."

If you want to use this shitty forced meme for ban evasion on kikebook, then fine. Go for it. But don't think for a second a shitty forced meme so esoteric and fleeting will have any effect on Google.

Yeah, because when we started saying dindu we had to stop saying nigger.

Repeating the same prepared talking points really is everything you have, isn't it?

Typical skype tactic

Brb gunna post nigger and kikes in all the comment sections and not get b&

That would be retarded and it would just trigger an enormous wave of defiance. Get out kike. There will be no censorship of any words here.

I don't know what does or does not get you banned on kikebook, since I'm not stupid enough to use it. But if "nigger" really doesn't get you banned on kikebook, then there really is no legitimate purpose for this forced meme.

Reminder that the options button in the top right hand corner allows one to filter posts by words.
Put in "skype" and "google", enable cookies and history in browser and all those cuckchanners are auto-filtered.

so let me get this straight

google wants us to stop using words like nigger, kike and spic. so to counter this we stop using words like nigger, kike and spic

are you guys fucking retarded?

I'm sure you don't get banned. Your post only gets filtered out from other people to see.

OMG YOU'RE A SELF CENSORING CUCK

Because I haven't heard any argument about how is shit isn't censorship. Also, dindu is a racial slur, google is not

Hmmm. Maybe if we called them something in normiesphere we won't get shadow banned. Hmmmmm. But what could we possibly use? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Astounding.
Only a jew could be so hypocritical.

I wasn't doing this before, but now that you made this post I'm going to start, you filthy skype.

Filtered kike.

good thing you didnt forget about calling kikes skypes. you could have missed that part.

Your idiocy is showing, read my post once more and then tell me how I am censoring any words nigger.

No no, by refusing to use google, a racist slur, he would be censoring himself.

Are you not even going to start a thread over there to screencap to "prove" such a conspiracy? You shills are getting pretty lazy. Cashflow drying up since the rats are jumping ship?

The niggers will bitch quite a bit if people start bullying them by calling them googles to such an extent that it catches on. They look for excuses to chimp out. And when they do, a few more Whites will realize the truth. And a few more will slip out of the conditioning because every time they see the word google, they think NIGGER. The power of association is not being aimed primarily at google, but at the normies who will be using google as a slur to fit in with the memes and the others who are in their sphere of interaction.

Google wants us to allow White Genocide by stopping people from using racialized language, so we're turning uncensorable words into racialized language.

fixed that for you, you dumb nigger

/thread

this

My fucking sides you kike shills are clueless

Fuck you idiot.

where did you dumb kikes come from?

Sometimes, other times not. Coon became a meme because a hit blackface show happened to have it in its name. If the show had had Goog in its name chances are we'd already be using it and you'd be sitting here whining about how we could never get the Coon search engine associated with googs because the word coon makes no sense.

It's an overall futile and very inefficient attempt, as it leads to very few bogus results which can be manually censored very easily - but the cost is huge because it's still a form of political correctness in that you censor yourself in order to live under the rules of a corporation.
Obviously it won't work beyond the timespan of a raid.

The best solution is to simply not use google and its services, hoard evidence against google and convince everyone in your life not to use it.

It's essentially normies misunderstanding how SEO works and thinking replacing a keyword on your site does anything and isn't easily filterable.
Not surprising that it came out of cuckchan.

mfw this thread is littered with actual payed google employees

Did your brain broke or something? How is it censoring when he did not censored the word nigger, an actual racial slur? google isn't slur, its not only a racial slur in your mind, kike

*its only a racial slur in your mind, KIKE

so let me explain why this is retarded again

google wants to make the internet a safe space and make sure everyone uses words that aren't triggering. words like nigger, kike, spic, etc. so to counter this, we're now going to self-filter and use other words in place of those words because using offensive words will only get us censored?

that's fucking retarded. no self-censoring. no language policing. kill yourselves you stupid kikes

No, it turns google into the new nigger and makes their censorship attempt futile. You are the retard.

Not really. Everyone here already knows of it because of all the drama, so it doesn't really need more than the occasional use to help remember people to keep exposing the normies, just like with echoes.

Do you care about having your post being red flagged for being filtered because it has a no no naughty word?
/argument

expanding on this,

this is obviously a deliberate campaign to get us to censor ourselves. it's such a transparent and stupid plan that it could only come out of the groupthink of sheltered corporate dipshits. it's like a 60 year old woman is trying to force a meme. it's so fucking cringy and you KNOW they're putting a lot of money behind it.

What about the racial slur google isn't racialized language?
I hate googles, smelly pavement apes. Good for nothing niggers.

By the way, who was trying to spread some nonsense about self-censorship? If you're worried about not hitting your nigger quota, just use more clauses to insult those googles.

Want to take a third stab at fixing that? Maybe while you're at it you can attempt to make an actual argument instead of retreading the nonsense I've dispelled already.

No, we are going to keep using nigger AND make more and more of the English language racialized until the cucks have to flee to some obscure foreign tongue by which their treacherous lot would be instantly identifiable. Google is a racial slur now, feel free to pepper it in among your porchmonkeys and jiggacoonaspooks.

==WE DON'T NEED A "NEW" NIGGER YOU STUPID NIGGER

WE ALREADY HAVE THOSE GODDAMN WORDS==

this is such a transparent and pathetic attempt at subverting the language this community uses. we won't self-censor, stop trying to force it

Do you care about having your posts on social media being red flagged to be filtered because it has a no no naughty word?

/argument

Oh hey look its the secret leader of Anonymous!

Who should we hack next, my liege?

Kidding, kill yourself you delusional faggot.

So don't do it, don't use the racial slur google.

But why are you shilling against the use of a racial slur? Why don't you want others to use it?

You have to be a real jew, because you don't accept logic and you probably do this for free, because I can't see how you woudln't be fired by now.
Google bans, shadowbans and filters racial slurs, thus we fuck them up by making their brand name into the new racial slur. Even your kike brain should get this now, rabbi.

google and skype are *not* racial slurs and never will be. they will never be offensive. that's why you keep trying to push it – to get "dumb white nationalists" to self-censor and use non-offensive words and turn the internet into a safe space

and it's not fucking working. how much longer can you keep trying to force this until your funding runs out? it's a fucking stupid idea and i can't believe it ever got greenlit

No it doesn't. they aren't going to rely on an AI to censor content until it has been field tested. It will likely also be programmed with a dictionary of words to not filter.

if, by some freak accident, the word "google" does get censored by the bot, it will be a two minute patch and be put right back to work.
Your idea is retarded and so are you.

What's transparent and pathetic is you and your co-workers coming here and trying to keep us from our lulz.

You didn't dispelled anything you fucking shill

But google will have the same meaning as nigger, I won't get banned and people will get my comment foo.

Another unfunny forced meme like "smh tbh fam" which will be forced down everyone's throat.

← Anyone remember this forced trash from a decade ago?

8ch users do not use the term "lulz" you dumbfuck and you are obviously not from here

google and skype are not racial slurs and never will be. you're trying to force this meme to get "dumb white nationalists" to self-censor and turn the internet into a safe space

So if I say nigger or kike, my posts won't be filtered? If not, then sure say nigger and kike all the more.

Whether you think this is a meme for good or evil, OP makes a pretty good point saying that it makes no sense to use it here. Use it on twitter or whatever, but saying it here is just doing nothing to their algorithms leaving aside that it's a very forced meme and that even if we managed they would whitelist the word.

Yeah, I bet their scared shit-less about a few thousand autists calling niggers "googles" affecting their $548 billion market share.

Let's keep on running in circles then jew boi, using google and skype won't get me banned on their cuck media, people will understand the implied meaning and I will get my message across, without being banned or filtered. The end.

you're still pushing this premise that these "bad, offensive words" are going to be filtered. they're not. this is what their "safe space" campaign is, not some genius ai. they're trying to get you to self-censor

Yeah, nah fuck off cunt.

D&C shill detected. Overtly Jewish attempt to create consensus detected.

Then say nigger and kike, I don't understand what this thread is about.
Why isn't the argument about, "are these words getting filtered right now?"

that's the exact same logic as using "freak" instead of "fuck." The message gets across without the use of banned words, sure, but you look like a faggot in doing so. Just say "black people" because then people will understand what you're saying without being in on your shit meme and the word "black people" is unlikely to be blocked.

I think it's equally likely to be a simple troll raid by leftists/goons who are trying to make this place unpalatable to anons, oldfags and newerfags alike.

Great point. I can already see the twitter posts

I can't say I agree to this. Few normies understand he's a character if they've even seen him. It's like them seeing an image of Donald Duck with a swastika. Then don't think "oh donald is a racist icon", they think "someone drew a nazi donald".

By the way Moonman was always Moon Man's progressive nemesis who preached multiculturalism and tolerance. You don't want to use that meme magic.

This seems pretty obvious. I don't get why shills & their braindead lemmings are still pushing this.

No matter how many retards they convince that self-censoring is a "dank funny meme" it still just makes me want to say nigger, kike, spic, heeb, etc. even more.

Just saying black people won't punish Google, the new term has tu fuck with their brand.

NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES
NIGGERS AND KIKES

No shit. They've been getting raided non-stop. Of course you're going to see of them migrate over here.

But that's the point, they are always going to uncensor their name, which means normies can always use it as a slur. This is a counter-measure against their ability to create a safe space for normies. They either have to make some sort of ridiculous effort to counter us (thereby undermining their own credibility and spreading our ideology as has been the result of the coverage of Pepe) or bitch out and purge their own name. The alternative is that normies will have their google slur, comments sections and stream chats rife with "those dumb googles".

Do you even understand how racial slurs come to exist? NONE of them are inherently offensive, because initially they are meaningless sounds. What matters is the association. Nigger is offensive because it carries the implicit meaning of being a subhuman African with all sorts of slavery and ghetto associations. So if you start using google in the same context as nigger, it takes on that meaning and thereby conveys the same sentiment which is offensive to the googles.

Linguistics fucking 101, but I guess I have to stoop this low for shills.

this isn't about saying these words on cucktube or faceberg, though. this is about getting white-nationalists to self-censor in their own fucking communities. that's why this is being pushed into use here and not on leftist sites

/thread again

because
- this shitty forced meme isn't being pushed to apply to leftist sites where the terms are actually censored
- it's being pushed to get white nationalists to self-censor in their own communities

No, this is your BS argument you're pulling outta your ass, nobody can enforce censure here, get it through your skull, there are no tools for it. Everybody can say what ever the fuck he wants, your argument is shit.

YOU CAN STILL USE NIGGER
NO ONE IS SAYING NOT TO USE COON
GOOGLE IS JUST ANOTHER SLUR YOU CAN USE, I MEAN, YOU USE A LOT OF THEM, RIGHT?

So why are you shilling against the use of that specific slur?

we already have these words

the purpose here isn't to create new slurs, it's to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in their own communities

Read

those are mutually exclusive, retard

nobody's gonna give a shit.
you might get an article or two about "Nazis using google as a euphemism for african american" but apart from that nobody will care. Those who even know what you're talking about will treat you like they treat racists now (ie. blocked at first site). You're not "punishing google" by using their name as a euphemism. You just come off as an idiot.

and nobody's gonna give a shit. They'll just ban the individuals doing it.

The plan is to get people to associate "nigger" with "google" so niggers chimpout at Google, you idiot.

Boo hoo cuckchan gets oppressed by Jewgle.

I for one don't give a fuck. We have more important things to worry about once the month changes

it's not a slur

it never will be and that's the point. the point of this shitty forced meme is to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in their own communities

this is a shill containment thread. Easy to spot the outsiders, thanks to all the niggers using "skypes" or "googles" here, newfags.

reminder if you want to hurt Google, stop using it as a search engine, name them by their real name JEWGLE.

Those pushing this meme are the same saying
completely dodges the real threat, JEWS.

GOOGLE is JEWGLE. PERIOD.

enjoy your bans/filters outsiders. and here's a bump OP against this heavy shilling

This will create an association google == nigger in the mind of the normalfag, thus they will stop using that shit, they might even get beat up by ngigers who hear them say the word google, this will create terrible losses for Google and thus you will be fired.

Because its censorship.

Repeating myself for sake of others, not actually responding to you, dipshit fucking cunt.

Go back and look at the original "operation google" thread from several days ago. Look at the unrealistic enthusiasm for the nigger-tier, shockingly unfunny memes being posted. Look at post behavior in that thread, and if you can't detect that there's something funny going on, then you're hopelessly fucking stupid.
You should be asking yourself "who are these dipshits brute forcing this shit quality meme", "where did they come from", and "why are they here".
If any actual anons are not aware of what's going on, then your situational awareness regarding trolls/raids is non-existent, and your taste in memes is fucking dogshit.

Fuck off, Google.

How you posting it instead of making claims you cant back up.

That's because the mascot is old, minor and Moon Man is not well known.

If it had been Ronald and there had been a concentrated effort specifically to change people's perception of him the reaction would have been way way different. With Google it is easier because it's just a word and not a fully fleshed out character.

A slur is not a slur just because you decide to use it as one. people have to actually be offended by it first.

No it will not. Google is already well established as the source of all human information. Normalfags wont think "google=nigger," they'll think "some idiots are using google as a euphemism for black people"
maybe in extraneous cases, but for the most part nobody will even think about it.

Care to translate that for me, Tyrone? I don't speak NIGGER.

Nice try kike, have you ever heard about David and Goliath? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Then present a single scrap of evidence for such a conspiracy. You haven't even done the customary "screen cap a dummy post on Holla Forums to make it seem like they were behind this".

How is using a racial slur censorship?
I hate niggers = I hate googles

I'm sure you have a very good thesis typed up to back that assessment. Go for it, or just kill yourself.

And how do they become offended by it? You have to use it AS A SLUR, IN AN OFFENSIVE CONTEXT.
Obama is a typical google, a no good nigger.

It's already not allowed to make a thread not negative of it, so we are half way there to you dream of having this place be like reddit where mods decide which memes are kosher.

it's too coordinated to be goons. it's being managed and people are being given specific roles.

look at the posters in this thread, for example. you can see what roles they've been assigned

this poster has the "call other people shills first" role. the purpose is to preemptively attempt to discredit anyone calling this shitty forced meme out by trying to exploit an authenticity bias

this is a red herring shill. this sole purpose is to reply to people posting inane drivel simply to distract them

this is a fake substance shill. his purpose is to exhaust the energy of anyone who actually gives a damn by being long-winded in all of his pathetic arguments until you give up. also, he's been specifically told to refer to "google" and "skype" as racial slurs to exploit confirmation bias

none of these posters have ever deviated from these roles and they keep repeating themselves because they're given scripts that they can only repeat

You could try counter-arguments, but I've probably already crushed you in this thread. I'm too lazy to scroll up and look for your posts though.

if this shit was stickied, the skypes might have fooled me

google ass googles

Im not saying it's too big to take down (though I can honestly say I can't think of a reasonable way of doing so), I'm saying this is a retarded and ineffective way of doing so.
The mental associations with google are already crystallized in the minds of the people.
Using "google" as a euphemism for nigger is not going to change that.
what does a jewish fairy tail have to do with this?
by creating the mental association between the word and the perceived suppression of a certain group. swapping one word for another does not achieve this.
close, but no cigar. It's not about how YOU use it, it's about what THEY think about it.
This does not create the mindset of "google is racist," but that "internet racists are idiots."

that's a funny way to refer to logical fallacies

but you don't need arguments because you aren't trying to convince people of anything: you're trying to force a meme to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in their own communities

we already use the words nigger and kike here without being censored

using your shitty safe-space alternatives is redundant and you're doing it to try to get us to self-censor

meant to respond to as well

there's the redherring shill again

everyone refer to this post for which shills are which, and get some practice in how to identify them

I honestly don't think the tards forcing this meme are nefarious. They're just tards who lack any understanding of social dynamics and want desperately to be part of the "new meme" to the point where they find any possible reason to rationalize it.

You mean that your lot are trying to force the meme that this is a forced meme? You see, when you make thread after thread of "Don't use this meme, goy", you don't really get to make the argument that you aren't trying to force an opinion.

But whatever, let's continue the endless dance of semantics.

Wait, are you saying that's an ineffective meme?
That meme has so much potential I expect a lot of googles to participate just because of how much some of those simple niggers love memes too.

like i've pointed out, that's obviously not the case because this is structured and coordinated shilling

again, see this post

learning how to identify shills is very important because they will hide behind "i'm only pretending to be retarded" to obfuscate the fact that there are actually groups with funding dedicated to co-opting and subverting communities like ours

You confused your talking points again. What you were supposed to be explaining is how saying google means nigger has been replaced and can not be used. By the way the counter argument to that you never get to see is in the fucking post you replied to.

Perfect, 10/10.

If coon is similar to blacks because it was the unrelated title of a blackface show then Google is already similar to nigger because they are both favored tools of their master the kike. Congratulations, you just mooted your own objection.

Google is no less similar to niggers than niggers are to coon

why are you telling us to self-censor in our own communities?

Explain how I am telling you to censor yourself. Your side of the argument is that it is not acceptable to use the racial slurs google and skype here. Why is it unacceptable to use a racial slur?

Helping reach this shit reach bump limit.

Use whatever vocabulary the fuck you want to do, you nigger kike faggots.

If you want to get this operation of yours running, you're better off spending time in Twitter and Facebook than here.

Also, consider killing yourself.

i don't give a fuck, i will say NIGGERS all i want, as well as KIKES, FAGS & SPICS

google and skype are not racial slurs and never will be

you keep pushing that as a premise to exploit confirmation bias. the premise is false. these are not racial slurs which is precisely why you're telling us to use them. THIS IS GOOGLE'S CAMPAIGN TO TURN THE INTERNET INTO A SAFE SPACE

I like your analysis. Has anyone talked to the mods? I'd like to think that they could see this shit for what it is and just start banning these fucks.

did I say anything about how long I have been here? No, I didn't. I came to halfchan somewhere around late 2011 to early 2012 so I'm basically cancer by their standards. Showed up here in the first exodus if you must know.

I wouldn't say idiots repeating themselves and not all doing the same thing is evidence of coordination.

Regardless, they're wrong so their motives are beside the point.

report them so the mods will see it, then

they can see any user's post history so it should be fairly obvious if they're shills

Jesus Christ chill the fuck out.
1)It was a meme, ergo fun as a form of shitposting, at least until the novelty wore off.
2)Anyone who understood the whole point of these euphemisms would have understood there would be no need to use them here, rather only on youtube, facebook and Twitter.
3)You have obviously closed your mind to meme magic.

May Kek help you, poor soul.

wait, shit
didn't mean to respond to
I meant this

Not really, this is the front line. Anything that becomes a meme here filters out to everywhere. That's why they are desperately shilling that "Use it anywhere but HERE" angle. They know it doesn't matter if 100 people use it on facebook or youtube; but if 100 people use it here, THAT is a game changer.

So says you, but I've been using them as slurs. Googles are niggers. It's as simple as that. Language has no hard definition, neither does culture. It changes just that fast. It's a slur to me now, and any nigger I explained it to would certainly take offense when I followed with a torrent of googles. If people use it as a slur, it's a slur. That's why you are so against it being used as a slur.

/ ! \ REMINDER / ! \

Countering The Forced "Google" -> "Nigger" Meme:
archive.fo/M2FGh

The Jew fears the Animu…

You are talking about this trash-tier meme as opposed to the obvious rigging of the debate questions last night.

You're the one obsessed with telling people what to do you filthy skype.

It's bad to actually offend people and it should be obvious to you, have you ever heard of PR?

Hang yourself, google.

This is some desperate shilling.

The same refuted points, over and over and over again …

Great argument.

…meaning Google is now censoring it's own name. Congratulations you fucking retard, you finally got the fucking point.

lf google don't censorship dindo, how they expected to censorship their own name.

you clearly didn't read carefully enough. The patch would take google OFF the ban list in the case of it accidentally being put on.

And on that note, I have to leave for a bit. Have fun furiously defending your shit meme while I'm gone.

Of course it's you fucking "Muh PR" fags responsible for this. You stupid niggers and goons aren't going to get us to self-censor on our own fucking boards just so some fucking Normie can possibly click here when Googling Google.

And we have the same dis-proven talking point again! What a surprise.

No, you still keep saying kike and nigger here just like you only use echoes occasionally. Echoes did not replace kike and neither will google replace nigger; they are for performing memetic warfare on normie platforms and nothing else.

Fuck you OP, I'll do whatever I want. You sound like a shill by trying to tell us what to do, that isn't the way we do things around here. Companies like Google and Microsoft wield a ton of power given their positions in tech and have shown time and time again that they work against the interests of most of us.

They took his face off

This is the most inane reframing of the issue yet. How the fuck are you going to oppose the diffusion of a racial slur as being an effort by PR fags? That poster has fucking gore with the post. This is directly about getting people to intentionally use language offensively, and thereby to forever view that language as racialized. It's about the worst one can do for PR short of trying to get people to declare allegiance to National Socialism, which we still get decent results with anyway.

The effect of this effort is the injection of racialized interpretation into common discourse. Using the power of the font of memes to shower the normies in a cascade of racial slurs with which to amuse themselves. Eventually, they may even learn for themselves that they can use any word to refer to niggers and kikes as part of a covenant of racialism with their peers. Such covenants are one of the things we should be encouraging most.

C'mon you stupid dingo. Are you incapable of recognising context?

skype and google are not racial slurs

you're pushing this to try to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in their own communities

they are now

REMEMBER TO REPORT THIS SHILL

Kill yourself.

People already understand how to fucking use euphemisms and stand-ins to refer to niggers and the like, you're all just being obnoxious faggots. I'm just glad that nobody outside of these threads bothers keeping with this stupid fucking line of thought.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, OP WAS NOT A FAGGOT

You're a fucking nigger.

Kill yourself.

So you aren't even going to pretend at defending your nonsense. Instead you are going to repeat the same petty statements which I have already torn apart in multiple ways.

Your move, shillbot.

I wonder how much these Skypes get paid to corrupt our memes like this.

skype and google are not racial slurs and never will be

If you say that to me one more time then maybe I will.

the (((cohencidence))) of the idea appearing and the article about it appearing so quickly is troubling.

This entire thread is satanic.

Personally, I don't see the big deal. It's clearly not going to affect their algorithms, but it's still funny.

only thing torn apart in multiple ways is your rectum from DP'ing pozzed nigger cocks

Ditto what the other user said, kill yourself faggot.

You kikes who say that there's absolutely no need for the google meme must be spergs in real life.
I simply haven't heard any real cons of its widespread usage - what's there to lose?

I don't know who is jewing who anymore. But I'm starting to think anti google word niggers are shills

And that's how we know you're a retarded faggot.

Whew.

Yeah, just like with cuckservative and echoes.

No wait

Confirmed for nigger tier sense of humor.

Well no fucking shit. It's almost as making that happen is this entire thing is about.

I smell desperation.

>inconsistency in your mannerisms is now proof you are not a shill
What the fuck is this? The early stages of schizophrenia? Even shills are not this fucking stupid.

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with this one.

OK EVERYONE
I'll explain why the kikes don't want you to call them skypes:
they make money only if they can circle the word "kike" or "nigger" when they submit their "correcting the record" work

Yeah, that's some strong stuff there, I am surprised he was still alive, I wouldn't want to get in their hands.

I've just used them as racial slurs, therefore they are racial slurs. I have attached racialized meaning to them, other posters do this as well.

It isn't something you get to decide. Semantics have no power here because they are recognized as the tool of Semites and easily dispelled.

It really shouldn't be a big deal, basically just another word to add to the nigger, coon, basketball-american, dindu thesaurus entry. The google stamped racist images are amusing, simple, and reward creativity like all good memes. But then threads started popping up saying specifically not to use it. So the question that has to be asked is,

Why are there people shilling against the use of a racial slur?

Woah ho, they sent in the seal team leader to shill now, watch out!

SAD!

It seems the skype disinfo is in high gear:

People aren't "shilling" against it, they just don't want unfunny faggots spewing cancer that the low-iq posters on the board will eat up like fucking hotcakes and then use to lower board quality further.

It's free advertising for Google and skype, it's self censorship, and you're a retard.

Because "googles" is an inoffensive alternative to using nigger(a real "racial slur" the fact "racial slur" is even in your voabulary tells me a lot, fucking kike) and we don't want to self censor.
Back to SA or 4kids now.

CIA nigger detected.

1. Google doesn't need censorship
2. It's not self-censorship. It's a cipher. It's literally anti-censorship.

Oh, some are, some are. The skypes make their money only if they can circle an approved bad word. They don't get paid if you say "skypes".

Don't worry, they'll use his hands on you.

No idiot, it's memetic warfare.

Jesus, how did you even find your way to this board?

Pick one and only one, (((user))).

*google doesn't need advertisements

yep, typo, corrected:

All companies need advertisements. Why do you think coke still runs ads? They're a household name.

GO BACK

See pic, you google.

thats two… here's another.
it's a marker that sets your text apart from others

if your goal is to be somewhat anonymous online why make it easier to be tracked?
I seriously doubt this whole thing will have much effect other than to make people look silly. Now the word is out on this idea the developers will be working 24/7 to make sure it isn't (((them))) that end up embarrassed.

How is this not a sticky yet?
Why aren't mods insta-banning anyone that says google or skype in place of nigger and kike?
It's funny how many other things get spammed around here and the mods will remove it instantaneously, but yet we have proven that shills over and over keep trying to force this and the mods do nothing?

All companies are scared shitless to be associated with racism. This will kill the google.

No, the reason they run ads is to get favorable press. Skypes run the news - the news is a protection racket. "Investigative journalism" only hits the non-advertisers.

(Checked)
Kek smiles upon you with double trips of truth.

I'm convinced that this is just a result of Google fearing our capacities with this. Notice the "oldfag" images OP chose to use.

FUCK OFF

Your OP doesn't even touch on the reasoning behind fucking Google over with this. It's not about search results, faggot.

God damn, Skype.

It's a cipher. See:

and stop being such a google

USA Daytime Mod supports the Meme.
USA Nighttime Mod bans for the Meme.

Shut the fuck up faggot, you don't speak for me. Kill yourself.

No, you are just the lazy faggot trying to find any reason to rationalize your laziness. This meme had more going for it from the start than most memes I've seen in the last years.

Damn son.

Go back to reddit.

So now we get to call niggers googles and not be censored. Fantastic. I misread you but you're really not doing your stance any favors.

You niggerfaggots love outing yourselves don't you?

shit, that makes sense. Are like half of our mods co-opted then?

Use a rational argument, my google. You are coming off as very skypey indeed.

Then why have there been multiple threads dedicated to forcing the meme that the use of google as a racial slur is a forced meme? All of these threads rife with shills arguing with the lamest of semantics singularly against the adoption of the racial slur google.

How is it self-censorship to promote the use of a racial slur? The topic of this thread is "Don't use this racial slur", THAT is self-censorship. Call them niggers. Call them googles. Call them damned, reeking chimps.

What kind of anti-intellectualism is that? Is anyone in our day and age NOT supposed to know that term? That's the same sort of nonsense as saying that I'm a shill because I'm consistent in my posting style. The point is that if we use it interchangeably with nigger, it becomes as offensive as nigger. The only way that will happen is if people use it in the same manner as they use nigger. Don't replace nigger, or coon, or dindu, or pavement ape, just add it to your rotation. Achieve higher DPS.

ahahahahahahahaha
ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O WOW UR SUCH A GOOGLE, user

Doesn’t matter. Actual Holla Forumsacks report it when they see it.

They are now.

Kill yourself.

It's not self-censorship. It's anti-censorship. I pointed this out here:

So, the operation is to avoid censoring on those networks, the mainstream networks, if we carry on using these words in place of the offensive words, they'll never be able to censor us, do you understand? It's far from cancer, if you think it's a cancer then you're just a terrible shill.

Lots of outsiders already know people are using the words in a derogatory form and these main networks of which are directly linked to the NSA will be forever associated with scary words, nigger, kikes, spics, etc and this is a good thing.

obvious shill

pure fucking semantics.

the fact is, you're trying to get us to use non-offensive words in place of offensive words

immediately after google announces that it's going to launch a campaign to stifle hate-speech online

tell us, what's wrong with using the words "nigger" and "kike"?

is it because you're trying to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in their own communities?

Why would I want to engage you fucking shills in any way? Get the fuck off my board, you're an unwanted subversive element that needs to be identified and rooted out thoroughly.

Tell me now, how many other Holla Forumsacks do you see calling nigger a racial slur amongst ourselves?
No, it doesn't, nigger carries a certain weight that "google" will never carry. It has meaning where "google" has none. Gas yourself.

he's an obvious shill, we just need to report and figure out what mods are not banning them.

This guy doesn't want Google and Skype to be subverted as racism words.

How much stock do you own, Skype?

How new are you to not understand how memetic warfare works?

Man shit like this repulses me yet I can never bring myself to look away.

They fucking cut his face off man.

Where could one find more related videos?

no it isn't a cipher, it's simple word substitution. using one word instead of another doesn't make it a cipher.
To fux with the AI algorithm substituting google for nigger might have an effect. A greater effect would be achieved by sprinkling a random google into every paragraph as well as using phrases like
hang all googles
that google took more chain than he could swim with
google magic

if you do this at least use some creativity

When did Holla Forums go from 'anything goes' to 'cry to the mods if my hugbox is violated by badthink.
I'd be pissed if Holla Forums started calling for Holla Forums to be banned on the rare occasions they dare to come here. This is even worse, infighting and demands for bans because of differences in tactics. This is pathetic.

Just to reiterate a point about the outsiders knowing the PRISM company names of which are used as derogatory words, more and more people will continute to inquire and learn about why the words are used as nouns and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Unless they start censoring people using company names as nouns (which I very much fucking doubt), then it's a-ok.

Fuck 'em, self moderate. Do what old /a/ did when things got rough and don't give the outsiders or consensus crackers an inch.
that's these faggots pushing "googles" it's the same shit, only fueled by a malicious need to subvert instead of garden-variety shit taste.

The only thing you're trying to subvert is our patterns of speech, fuck outta here you kike.
have an oathbreaker if you like forcing memes so fucking much.

"In addition to" would be the words you are looking for. Nothing is wrong with using the words nigger and kike. I hate niggers, those googles are one of the biggest drains on my folk.

So why are you saying we should self-censor by not using the slur google as well?

I'm pretty sure I didn't even start using the term racial slur until someone else in the thread had done so. It's a useful synonym for racialist language that I was glad to see because I like using different words when I have to make post after post dispelling mindless shilling. So what exactly is the problem with using racial slur as a term? The leftists use that designation in a demonizing manner, but clearly I AM PROMOTING THE DIFFUSION OF RACIST LANGUAGE. So if you are going to accuse me of being a secret commie over that, you might want to just kill yourself instead. You aren't smart enough to shill in this thread.

Oh, what do we have here? OP trying to enforce some sort of "rule" for us 8channers (excuse me if I'm using wrong terminology here, I hardly go on Holla Forums these days due to cancerous "stormfag LARPers")?

If you're going to "enforce" some sort of "new rule" here, consider enforcing rules that would keep annoying "Stormfront LARPers" out of this forum? You know, LONG EXISTING ISSUES?

I really fucking hate those larpers. They hate everyone that is not Caucasian no matter how much we love America and White Europe. They want to make sure we (I'm Japanese btw) become the White man's slave and they want to "control" our population and etc.

If you care so much about enforcing new rules, enforce rules that would fix existing problems that "plagued" Holla Forums in the first place, mmkay?

They are desperate, depleted. They just repeat the same thing over and over no matter how many times it is taken apart. They're not even pretending to give arguments anymore, just keep reposting them same phrases over and over and hope this will just go away.

It's no coincidence. Media has low rank journos reading our boards ever since the Shillary altright speech.

Desperately repeating of the same lines again and again, hoping perhaps they will not get shot down this time.

see the following, ignoramus:

Got any source or info on that webm?

lol gtfo Skype

Look, you're not intelligent. You don't get this. You're too scared to go after Google, or you're on their payroll. Either way, you're a faggot skype google lover that hasn't even noticed how the Trump campaign has been successful via word queues. Who hasn't noticed memes hold a larger power than any of us were aware of before. Who hasn't noticed we control internet culture and can literally bring down Google with it.

Just fuck off already, skype.

You still call "google" and "skype" racial slurs you fucking shill.
yes, I am going to accuse you of being a commie for enabling this super transparent attempt at subverting our patterns of speech and attempting to get us to stray from the path that's had us on a beeline to victory that path is relentless shitposting and calling people NIGGERS on the internet, not googles, not skypes, not any faggot anti-humor that only goons find funny

So fucking delicious looking. I could respond for hours.

How many people does that even work on? Do shills collect stats for that kind of thing?

You are no japanese, they don't write like that. No japanese would ever say something like "mmkay". I have never seen anyone who cares about what Japan does. Stop larping.
パンツを食べてお兄ちゃん、それから死んでください。

fuck you if you use or used 'google' or 'skype'

ever

let's take a moment to analyze the tactics of a shill

we'll take cfbd1d

(select id to highlight posts)

so far we see that he's

telling us that all of our mods are "co-opted", which is right from the demoralization shill playbook

pretending to be "one of us" and pushing it really hard

but most importantly, look at the time he made his first post

which is AFTER another shill stopped posting altogether,

a red herring shill. he just changed his vpn/ip and switched tactics immediately after i called him out and people caught onto him

these are the tactics they employ
most likely the mods do ban them, but they pretend otherwise to attempt to demoralize you. remember when vpns were banned? this is why

Wait, do you mean this in the literal sense or the euphemistic sense? It's true that Skype is normie-tier garbage…

It has been a while since I saw such a "contentious" topic on Holla Forums. I wonder if goons are getting paid to brigade these threads? You can tell they aren't from around here because they try to scream at us like they hold some authority on what is or isn't a meme. I bet this works on places like SA because there is more of a natural hierarchy. In the end it will be us that decide if this takes off.

Personally none of the half-assed arguments against even make sense to me.

You realize by needing to ask this question you are giving a perfect example of how fucking retarded this meme is, right?

See, your side keeps making this sort of statement, but none of you ever explain what makes the meme itself so objectionable. It's just "unfunny" or "forced", even though you are the ones forcing the very idea of it being forced. No one else has stepped up, so maybe you can deliver an explanation.

While you're at it, you forgot to actually explain why calling those racist terms, google and skype, racial slurs is a no-no. And maybe you can explain how I am trying to subvert your patterns of speech when the argument from your side is literally "DO NOT USE THESE WORDS".

I know that's why I uses

wew
Oh I've noticed, and this is a memetic hazard that harms our movement and should be avoided at all costs. You subversive kikes couldn't be easier to spot.
First you'd always (fuck up)) your echoes and now you're trying to replace all the effective words we use with duds.
It doesn't harm google, skype, or any of the companies whose logos you're using to cover up Mann's artwork and relevant edits.

Nope, a small group of cuckchanners and obvious shills is trying to push onto a populace that at-large wants nothing to do with it. That's called forcing a meme.
Keep formatting like a redditor and whining like a child that misses mommy, maybe if you keep up this faggotry we'll start using less offensive language to appease you fucking nigger-lovers.

push this onto*

You're delusional, skype.

go ahead and say google more you fucking kike-enabling faglover.

Correction: That YOU don't want. You do not speak for the population, as demonstrated by other posters disagreeing. Until you get that through your head, you won't get anywhere. That's what outs you as a shill to me.

they're not. this is forced as fuck and you don't understand memes

yes. we're fascists/natsoc. are you just now realizing that? we aren't giving you a fucking inch. this is why fascism WORKS

You simply can't follow this at all.

HEY! Did you guys know when you kill a jew and shove a slice of bacon up its nostril the fucker turns to dust? I just started a thread with pics.

Jesus…

if you need an explanation, you'll never understand the answer

oh, am i not part of the community?

what about all the other posters that think you're completely fucking retarded? are they not part of the community?

well, thanks for correcting the record, chaim. couldn't have figured that one out without you.

also
yeah. your point?

These are not posters, these people haven't been here. They haven't contributed to the site and haven't even adopted the culture.
Tell me if you're such le oldfag: why do we call him cripplekike, when did we start and why did he like it?

(((Echoes))) are fine, you dumb ass shills misusing ((echoes))) notice there's only two on one side to try and blend in without naming the jew(just like you're doing now with this skype bullshit) is not.
fuck off and die.

Because this is not reddit, even if some mods are trying their damnedest.

Yeah, it's fucking desperate. Thread after thread trying to force their narrative by just shouting the same stupid things again and again and they accuse people who make shops because they think it is funny of forcing something. Talk about kike projection.

Sorry faggot, you don't get to appropriate who is the real anything. That shit doesn't work here.

When the Google employees invaded.

This needs to be shown to everyone who wants a mexican anywhere near them. They are subhuman animals that need to be eradicated.

/thread

nope, being associated with the "alt-right" in any way is against what google has been carefully associating their brand with for over a decade. If you got "hillary is racist" trending it would ruin her campaign since she has styled herself as "not racist like trump". This would not be, as you said, "any publicity is good publicity". Google-tier reasoning there.

"b-but you're a f-facist!"
are you just now realizing that?

Yeah, Ashley Madison is doing so well these days. What other cliches do you have?

Thanks for the input TORfag, but this isn't an "opinion" I don't like, its a coordinated raid to D&C the board. It would be one thing if there was a "debate" which is what happens usually with an "opinion", but rather its a bunch of faggots running around calling everyone skypes.

You're not fooling anyone. Keep trying though, it's cute.

Imagine what things are like in the Google PR department right now. My dick is diamonds just imagining it.

I bet you will never explain this adhom

Go count the number of different racial slurs I've used in my posts and the number of different racial slurs you've used. I'm curious about which number is greater.

You mean, the very thing you are doing with threads such as this, the premise of which is "Don't use this meme". YOU are trying to control the speech which is used on this board. YOU are rejecting using google as racialist language. YOU are forcing the meme that there is an effort to "force posters to stop using nigger, coon, dindu, or any term other than google".

So please explain how I am doing what you accuse me of doing when you yourself are the one doing those things.

When did I mention fascism at all? You are bringing in a new element to this debate simply so that you can align yourself with fascism. I'm a fucking NatSoc and a monarchist. I'm more an an authoritarian than even the standard here.
Instead of actually addressing my arguments, you've tried to confuse the subject yet again. Go back and formulate actual counter-arguments, or just kill yourself.

(((triggered)))

There are literally people in this thread that think it benefits Google to have their brand name be a new way to say nigger

Those are skypes, user.

Who the fuck made you the Fuhrer?

There are literally people in this thread that think it hurts Google to have a few autists be autists

GEOFFREY YOU ARE A SARACEN

Again, you faggots are so fucking obvious.

lulz. See this one:

You're a fucking kike with no understanding of memetics. If you get anything with hillary trending it helps her by spreading her name and thus her meme.
memes are like genes you fucking nigger.

and you will never stop spouting the names of patterns of fallacious thought like a fucking redditor. go back to your remedial english class and down another concerta big dumb reddit scum.
except I am not the one pushing a subversive "meme" that only gets us to replace nigger and kike with non-offensive and ineffective variants.
why don't you google "cultural marxism and replacement theory" you nigger-lover.
:DDD

sure, i'll believe that, fellow kid

we aren't going to adopt this shitty fucking forced meme

YES! YOU GET IT!!!!! THAT'S WHY #TRUMPWON "SARCASM" MEME FAILED THE LEFT!!!

tbh the people pushing this forced doublespeak meme are probably kikes from Google, trying to avoid being labeled as Jewgle or (((Google)))

Read my other post, and notice how they didn't even tried to refutes it, as they can't.

I say we call a nigger a nigger; even outside of this venue where we will be instabanned. This is only good thinking. Hold the line. No bagels. Melt the Menorah. No kippahs!

We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

sound like you take this trash hole bretty seriously dude

time to gas yourself google

no one is talking about whether or not this will hurt google except you faggots

reminder that this shit started IMMEDIATELY AFTER google announced a campaign to stop online hate speech. they're trying to co-opt us and subvert the language we use.

they're trying to get us "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in our own communities

ask them why they want us to call niggers and kikes googles and skypes even on Holla Forums. watch them change the subject''

Anyone still unconvinced?

GTFO and KYS.

NOW.

they're so obviously not from here. they don't use "lulz" even on half-chan Holla Forums

the exact same playbook as kikes pretending to be white.

how do you do, fellow white nationalists? don't you think we should have stronger PR and not use racist words like nigger and kike? why not advertise these two great products instead – google and skype! what do you think, fellow nazis?

You're going to have to dial back the shitposting to even be taken a bit seriously.

When did I mention freedom of speech? Instead of formulating a counter-argument, you've once again brought in new terminology solely to confuse the issue.

So don't adopt the meme. Don't use google as a synonym for nigger.

But why are you shilling against the use of google as a racialist insult equivalent to nigger? Why are you trying to force the opinion of what is acceptable language on this board by saying that google is not acceptable?

where do they find you fucking people

OP YOU FUCKING CUM-CUZZLING NIGGER RETARD
You have officially ensured that these cuckchan retards will never stop spamming their shitty meme here. Don't you remember the stupid fucking "smh tbh fam" shit? Its spread was 80% due to angry rants just like yours. The cuckchan niggers are too underage to realize that they sound like retarded faggots; they just see you acting "mad", and it makes them feel justified in their stupidity.

The correct response to attention-whoring cuckchanners is to filter them whenever they post their retarded memes here. This will deprive them of the "mad" replies they so desperately crave, and eventually they'll give up posting here.

ONLY YOU CAN STOP CUCKCHANNERS
FILTER AND HIDE

Skype is and has always been a dead thing hence why kikes pushes that shit

Nope. pic related.

yup

Because he's a kike who's trying to encourage further usage of the meme via bad argumentation. The meme is completely cringeworthy, but the reactions from it amuse me. Carry on.

FUCKING GET OFF MY BOARD
you get so cute when you dismiss things when in reality everything you post gets automatically filed as 'malicious shitpost' in my mind.
gas chamber :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In ur bedroom w/ ur wife.

The skypes will perfectly mirror your ingroup rules. They're very practiced at copying. They are not practiced at innovating or catching onto new rules, which is why they're skyping out over one little change.

makes sense. didn't microsoft AND google both say they were going to curb online hate-speech?

i wouldn't be surprised if they're both funding this stupid shit. what a waste of money. i hope they realize that we won't forget that they tried this, it makes them look impotent and weak

stay mad, apple skype, your nose is showing.

黙れ、このニーガー人どもめ。私はカナダ生まれですけど日本の政治や歴史のことのなら君たちと比べて私の方がもっと詳しい。基本のことしか分かんないのは認めするけど、てめえらは馬鹿なニュースや動画を見たとたん「日本はマルキシストに落ちてしまった!」と直ぐ杉判断する。こないだのHolla Forumsのスレッドで確認しました。てめえらは大馬鹿だ。何回も「嘘」と説明しても一部のユーザー達は「嘘」に簡単にはまってしまった。

君たちは日本について無知です、日本のことを何も知らない癖に何が分かる?私を嘗めるな!

how much more obvious could you be that you're not from here

Remember, this is the sort of poster telling you not to use google and skype as racialist insults. This is the sort who is trying to enforce what is and what isn't acceptable here.

And they are calling us cuckchanners and redditors.

They're all skypes.

yeah. what's your point?

This guy thinks this guy

works for skype and was trying to install a meme to help end hate speech.

I don't even..

Skypes everywhere in this thread.

the "you're just a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist!" tactic not only does not work here, but completely fucking backfires

i see they forgot to brief you on that

sage, I'll say what I want… when I want.

FUCK OFF KIKES

fuck off nigger-loving kike-enabler. I can see your nose rooting around in my ethernet wires.
kike.

Then address the points.
1. they get paid per incident of a "bad word," and "skype" doesn't count, so they get no money
2. It's not self-censorship, newspeak, or doublespeak, but rather a cipher.

you won't, you can't, you're a skype

You failed to explain how I sound like an outsider for using common language. You made that accusation, but you never supported it. Instead of supporting any of your claims, you resort to shitposting.

And again, YOU are the one forcing the meme that google and skype are replacements to nigger and kike. They are synonyms. YOU are the one trying to subvert the language of the posters here.

He doesn't think that at all, he is simply aligning himself with fascism as a form of virtue signalling. You know, that leftist tactic they use instead of coming up with actual arguments. See, that's something which can actually be likened to the tactics of an outsider.

who is "they"? i thought you said this was an ai?

reminder that THIS IS their attempt to curb online hate-speech

reminder that 8/pol/ has gotten a fuckload of media attention recently and is seen as the center of online hate-speech and white supremacy

they're trying to make "stupid white nationalists" self-censor and create an online safe space

We're all cuckchan refugees, faggot. Just from the earlier wave. I have actually started browsing it again, because NFA niggers have grown pretty loud here,

also OP is a fag, any action is better than inaction, since it forces the enemy react and spend resources, so the operation google is a go, your tantrums only make you look stupid.

"hurr-durr it's a goon op" is not an argument.

why do you want us to use this self-censorship here on Holla Forums instead of on leftist sites?

This is you.

Furthermore, instead of harmless parenthesis, we literally are associating Google with nigger. This does not help them in any way. To think it does means you are a stupid person.

Now fuck off, skype.

I also have a question for you. You say, no one cares about Japan, or Holla Forums in particular, correct? Then why do I see laughable "Japan is falling down the Marxist hell hole and embracing Kike ideology" threads every now and then?

The translation is that even though I try my best to explain to you fuckwits that Japan is hardly falling down the Marxist hell hole (in fact, Japan is a lot more nationalist and right wing than you think for the majority of the 70 years since 1945), you fuckers continue to believe Japan is "sucking the dicks of "Zionist elitists" without reading any of my posts. You guys believe anything a fucking libtard posts on the internet in regards to foreign countries and the news surrounding foreign countries without doing a single SPECK of research.

Back to the main topic. Please, by all means, report me for calling a Nigger a Google and a Jew a Skype.

Because at the end of the day the janitors on Holla Forums will not give a single damn. If the janitors give zero shit about stormfront larpers calling for the genocide of all non-whites in the USA and the world itself (not to mention calling for nuclear war with all non-whites in the world and stopping international trade with non-white countries including Japan, China, and South Korea), then they will not give a single damn about people using code words for niggers and kikes.

Now fuck off.

I cipher implies it's obscured in some way, this is as transparent as it gets, baneposting is more esoteric than this garbage.
it is self-censorship because you're replacing an effective word with an ineffective alternative that holds no meaning. the idiots using google might as well not be saying anything.

Really? then why are you shills using them exclusively? I'm just trying to get us to stay the course we were on because it works. Dumbing down our language is a bad idea period.
Also, you argue like a fucking kike and really need to go back to reddit or whatever (((college))) you honed that technique at because you sure as fuck didn't get it from us.

Which just proves how effective any association we make between words can be.

YOU are the one calling for people to self-censor by limiting what speech is acceptable. YOU are the one shilling against using google and skype as racial slurs. YOU are the one who never responds to arguments, instead using semantics to revolve the issue or changing the subject entirely.

FUCK OFF, SKYPE! WE DON'T WANT YOU, WE DON'T NEED YOU, AND WE'RE BETTER-OFF WITHOUT YOU!

YOU ARGUE LIKE A KIKE. FUCK OFF

SUBVERSIVE FUCKS LIKE YOU ARE NEVER ACCEPTABLE

Why the fuck are we not also calling mexicans "bingers" anyway. Fits well, since they need to go back to Microsoftico.

why do you want us to use this self-censorship here on Holla Forums instead of on leftist sites?

answer the question

Yet here you are trying to stop a meme by talking about it more.

You skypes… gotta laugh sometimes at how stupid you are.

Moron, it's not about self-censoring. This is meant to be used outside, we are just growing these memes here. It' basically a meme-school - we need to test them out - train them, so they'd have a chance to survive in the wild.

Try typing nigger or kike on youtube/facebook/twitter. Whole point is to make google/skype/apple new slurs - they can't censor these w/o getting these company names changed.

they're trying to make "stupid white nationalists" self-censor and create an online safe space

There's a difference between exposure and trying to stop something. This is well beyond the point of stopping.

It's not "transparent." 99.999% of people have never heard of any alternative meaning of "Google".

It's not censorship if you don't remove meaning. It's merely to encrypt, not to delete (obviously).

What effect is blocked? I'm seeing no example of ineffectiveness.

Censor doesn't mean what you think it means.

Look man you can't take things so seriously, if you are confident, that you know certain topic better than other people, why does it make you so angry? Everybody knows that Japan is in bad state, because of the USA and the kikes behind it, so calm down please. I hope you aren't an autist, if you take talks about genocides on Holla Forums so seriously.

People aren't that stupid lad, "all fucking googles must fucking hang" is pretty obvious.
you fags are a bad MGS villain, go be kikes elsewhere.

meant for

Changing definitions up are we? marxists like you love doing that.
GOOGLE: "CULTURAL MARXISM AND REPLACEMENT THEORY"

google and skype are not racial slurs. that's why you want us to use them.

reminder that THIS IS their campaign to curb online hate speech

/thread

Helen Keller could spot that nose

And you say that you were born in Canada, so you should be used to bantz, every ethnicity gets ridiculed here.

Kek confirms it!

that user isn't wrong, though. you're just redefining the word. you're doing that a lot lately

That's the point - nigger/kike can't be used on normie sites, we are building replacement words.

great idea.
maybe we should go have mud-babies next.
fucking kike.

Dubs confirm

Also pic related is a retarded as fuck democrat cunt.

pure fucking semantics

you're trying to get us to stop saying nigger and kike and use words YOU'VE chosen instead

you want us to use this replacements to avoid "censorship", even in our own communities where those words aren't censored

why do you want us to self-censor even in our own communities instead of on leftist sites?

strawmanning this hard, who said anything about mud-babies. your nose is showing, skype kike.

Those are trolls, pretty clear if you ever go toe to toe with them. Don't think they even have an agenda so much as doing it for giggles.

I use nigger and kike in the very post you linked. And I'm damn near certain I've used more synonyms for coon in this thread than you have, even though I've probably only used six or seven different ones.

And you have yet to provide a single example of how I am like an outsider. You accuse me quite a bit, but you don't provide any evidence.

But your very post states that we hold the power to grant meaning to language. We grant google and skype the meaning of racial slurs by using them as racial slurs. Keep using nigger, use google too if you feel like it. Or don't, but why would you shill against the use of racial slurs?

then why are you pushing for its use even in our communities where we CAN use these words?

because you're trying to get us "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor and create an online safe space

Exactly.

Look, if you want to use a word with different definitions then make a dictionary or something, but don't go around using phrases without even knowing their historical usage. Ridiculous. Frankly, I have no idea what the hell you think you're saying, since you insist on using words in your own special way.

"this is" is a skype "get the word out" sham job.
SCREW YOU, SKYPE

ty

To the contrary, Hellen Keller had an IQ of about 15. It was a skype scam.

Christ, how fucking stupid are you googles? pic related, fucksake!

Note it says "remove" not "replace with alternative, a stand-in."

WHY NOT?
found the assblasted reddit scum who doesn't like saying fag.

Because you're providing all the evidence I need.

wew

Replacement implies removal of the original.

Jesus fuck I thought we all had a higher than average IQ here. This is disappointing.

Maybe you should stick to cuckchan fulltime.

I'm not as bothered with the LARPers like I used to a year ago.

I realized how fucking sad they are and hypocritical their bullshit is. They're closed minded and only think about their mythical, "Utopian ideal world."

The problem is people like OP. He wants to "enforce" rules on all of you, yet I doubt he realizes the janitors on Holla Forums or Holla Forums in general give zero damn about people using "code words."

Stormfront LARPers existed as long as 2015, last year. They are cancerous fucks no different than JIDF.

If the janitors don't give a fuck about them, then I doubt they will care about anons using "code talk."

Get what I mean? This is what I'm trying to convey to those agreeing with OP's "terms."

let's make this perfectly fucking clear

nigger = offensive

google = inoffensive

which word are you trying to get us to use?

and why do you want us to use it to replace nigger even in our own communities instead of on leftist sites?

don't worry lad it works with the memes

This isn't your hillbilly white supremacist club. You can't beat down people just because you don't like how they talk.

I guess you are one of these sub-60 IQ niggers.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR NIGGER, KIKE OR FAGGOT AWAY

WE ARE USING IT HERE TO TEND TO THE MEMES, GROW AND TRAIN THEM, SO THEY'D HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE IN THE WILD AMONG THE NORMIES

now, fuck off apple skype

HAH
HE'S FINALLY DONE IT, THE GOON SPEAKS

See how things change in linguistics after memetic use?

then why do you want us to use your doublespeak even here, in our own communities, instead of on leftist sites?

Echos was and is a brilliant and effective meme. It required to forcing/astroturfing; it's growth was organic and the results speak for itself. This google shit is full blown AIDS. Those unable to tell the difference are what we call "retards".

Could you be anymore shill?

Because they ban you, user. Ask the older guys with shadow-banned accounts about it.

Yes you are right, but sadly OP won't accept logic, because he is a paid Google employee to stop people from memetic warfare.

Put down your chains, biker brains.

FORCED MEMES AREN'T MEMES

don't you have oil rigs to "clean up" GW?

what kind of eleven year old are you?

Well, let's see it. Like I've said, you twats haven't even paid Holla Forums a visit to make a thread to screencap. That's how lacking in evidence your shilling is at this point. You haven't even faked the evidence yet.

When have I told you to use one over the other? YOU are the one saying not to use one of those words. When have I said to replace nigger? YOU are the one saying that only one of those words is usable.
YOU are the censor.

I hate googles, the ghetto downtown is such an eyesore because of how slovenly those savages are. There you go, offensive use of the word google.

Remember, every new cancer is even more cancery than before…

I don't know, skype!

How do deleted accounts do any good? All the posts vanish…

you're looking pretty fucking anti-white supremacy there chaim

can and will

Hmm, nothing suspicious about this post at all, nope.

read again

This is not a thing yet - we need couple of threads worth of testing it out, build OC and shit. Anons are already using in the wild, but there is not enough material yet.

Fuck no we don't, go choke on nigger cocks.

Yet trying to stop them makes them memes.

So.. thanks?

your stupid campaign flopped. time to face it

/thread

NIGGERS

When you don't even know what's in the dictionary you may as well be a white google.

And no you can't. This is online. Get it? You can talk hotheaded, but you can't back it up intellectually.

No emotions involved. Why did you suggest the topic was emotions. The matter is an intellectual one. Time to breed yourself up, user.

look at this poster's id, this is the same shill since the start. he's changed his vpn at least once already

That's really what your side boils down to. Yet you claim to be the anti-censorship side. You claim that a meme is being forced, but you are forcing opposition to it. If it's a shitty meme, all you have to do is nothing.

But instead you are shilling against it.

That's an exceptional observation. Who here hasn't given a go at making a new meme only to have it fizzle? Memes die more than survive. This one has grown…

the Barbara Streisand effect is on you, not us

MUH HUGBOX
Holla Forums is fucking pathetic

Then leave, fucking goons and shills invading us post debate.

The evidence is in the original "operation google" thread, (and this thread as well) as I've said multiple times you foreskin-nibbling lampshade. I don't need to present a fucking thesis for you – anyone with even a half-working ability to detect shilling/trolling/goonfagging can tell what you fuckwads are up to. I'm not here to convince you – I'm here to laugh at your faggot ass attempts and remind you how much of a failure you are at life.

these shills are coming apart at the seams

already outed himself as anti-white here

now he's supporting another shill,

this whole point stupid forced meme is to get "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor and create an online safe space

It's not anti-white to want to clean up the genome.

You realize that by pointing out that this is confusing you are giving a perfect example of this meme is fantastic because it is going to lead to situations where people get attacked for saying something about google when they actually meant the company, leading to the meme only getting even more entrenched, right?

See, there's that word again. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

This is why you are losing. Your shilling is so fucking retarded no one is buying it.

Well done. Spoken like a true kike.

Newsflash OP: YOU are missing the point. The fags doing it here either missed the original thread, or are just being edgy faggots because of the autistic butthurt it causes. Fact is, the whole point of Opertation Google is to fuck with the algorithms on their own sites to make google stop using the filter altogether. You are right that it's pointless to do it here since, as you pointed out, we're already blocked by Google. But the shit isn't meant for here, it's meant for sites that Google DOES show with it's search engine.

MEANING YOU FAGS SHOULD BE USING IT ON YOUTUBE, AND OTHER SITES CONTROLLED BY GOOGLE! NOT HERE!

I honestly think we're being raided by retards at this point though.

Who are "goons"

Wew lad, when are you gonna post a link to your thread on cuckchan crying about us?

Not to worry. I hate this fucking place (Canada). I'm moving back to Japan when possible. Japanese economy has been pretty stable for the last half a decade or so all thanks to Shinzo Abe, and the Japanese yen is fairly stable as opposed to the Canadian dollar which is utter bonkers.

Majority of national debt is owed to Japanese corporations and the Japanese people, not foreign investors and foreigners unlike USA and Canada, correct? And if you're right wing, red-pilled, and a nationalist, the Japanese will welcome you with open arms. It's a utopia for me.

I doubt they're simply "trolls." Apart from me, the guy has been repeatably conversing with other users last week about the "effectiveness of space colonization vs constant war" or some shit. The LARPer was pretty damn serious about his "ideology." It was nuts reading the convos between him and the other users who were against him. Back in April or May, the same shit happened when another LARPer popped up on a thread about Japan. The guy was pretty fucking serious with his hate towards my race (Japanese) and he was pretty fucking serious about it. Pardon me if I sound "gullible," but even the others couldn't tell if he was serious or simply trolling.

So to be honest with you, I beg your pardon. I have the full logs for both threads before they were pruned and I'm on "Wrong Think" (interestingly, it's the "official" server for Baphonet. Surprisingly, the place is very chill and "moderate") server under #International channel on Discord. If you have the time or if you're simply bored with life, hop onto the server and feel free to speak with me.

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

What? You are the ones making multiple threads with the premise "Ignore this meme".

Neither am I, I am saying to use google alongside nigger so as to establish a linguistic link between them. You are the one creating the strawman that anyone is suggesting the end of using nigger and kike. You are creating that strawman specifically because you have no other argument to use in your attempt to censor the use of google as a slur.

This sort of consensus building doesn't work here. If you want to stand a ghost of a chance, you have to engage with my arguments without resorting to semantics. Of course, that's impossible for you.

There was no such evidence. If there was a single scrap of evidence, you'd be reposting it without end. Like I said, you can't even be bothered to go fake screencaps on Holla Forums, so there isn't even faked evidence. Your own hearsay is not evidence.

No one talks about 8kike over there

Not at all, on the other hand they are of niggers chimping out on normies from saying google, normies and sjws herd and self censoring/

Please self deport back to Reddit, you Google Skype Facebook Amazon-Burner.

Sorry, but censoring like a commie kike is not being a fascist.

How the jewish mental gymnastics progress.

Yeah. Fucking over the shill narrative and watching them fall apart is great.

Yes Shlomo, you are right. What could a small board ever accomplish? It's better if all just give up and stop coming here.

Maybe it's a different one from the ones I've come across, but the anti-Japanese posters seem pretty cut and dry. There was one time a poster slipped up and directly switched from Jap genocide to "anime isn't art", used a painter image and all. I assume that's all the same lot as the gookposting as well. I suppose there might be a sort of agenda behind it, but not any a more serious one than any other attempt to pour acid into the ocean of piss.

says the guy that wants us to self-censor in our own fucking communities

says the guy that wants us to self-censor in our own fucking communities

google and skype are not racist words you dumb piece of shit

they never will be. this is a fucking stupid failed forced meme

Reported.

You are the type of rube that would join the tea party movement back in 2009.

wew

If we keep these shills occupied with this thread, it keeps them out of the other threads.

This google/skype shit makes the oathcuck meme seem far more bearable. In much the same way that a brain tumor makes pancreatic cancer seem bearable…

no, i get the point perfectly fucking fine

you want us "stupid white nationalists" to self-censor in our own communities to create an online safe space

THIS is the google campaign to curb online hate speech. they're trying to subvert our speech and get us to stop using the words "nigger" and "kike"

I hate niggers, those dark-skinned fucking googles. Guess what, google can be a racist term when you use it as a racist term. That's how language works. You are shilling against the use of racist slurs. You are the communist censor forcing a de-racialized meaning of google.

Oh man, getting flashbacks to arguing with christcucks.

Do you understand how easy it is to pick apart your nonsense when you don't even try?

I half-suspect this google/skype shit is a "meme" created by a google AI, specially crafted to disrupt our communities and watermark anybody foolish enough to fall for it.

Probably not, but it wouldn't shock me if it was.

there aren't any ai like that. just stupid lib thinktanks funded by globalists

Pretty much this, there's no need to censor ourselves here. I come here to say nigger spic wop kike dago chink gook spearchucker ooga booga double nigger. It's one of the few places I can do it freely. I can understand saying google and skype etc on other platforms, and eventually in real life. But not here.

This is one desperate kike right here.

Yeah, that sound almost like a reaction. Like, someone is targeting you with an aggression and you respond by trying to subvert it and counter them. Almost like something normal people without schizophrenia do.

You're like a broken record, faggot.

Yeah, they are. You're just late on the train.

Challenge to whatever non-shill Holla Forums users that may think "google/skype" is a good idea:
Challenge to whatever non-shill Holla Forums users that may think "google/skype" is a good idea:

In order for these words to be slurs, they must have the capacity to offend.
So go use them on niggers and kikes, and see if they get triggered.
If these "slurs" are to actually be slurs, they must have the power to offend. So put up or shut up. Go test these "slurs" out in the wild, and come back here and post whatever salt you harvest. If you did this in the first place, then it wouldn't be D+Cing the community.

PROVE THAT YOUR IDEA HAS MERIT BEFORE YOU SHIT UP Holla Forums WITH IT

It has to be done here to establish the meaning. HERE is the proving ground of memes. That's why there is such an immense backlash against using google and skype HERE.

But it is you who is shitting up Holla Forums with your "PLEASE DON'T USE THIS MEME GOYIM" threads. If you are opposed to it because it is lame, be silent and let it die naturally.

But the fact that you are compelled to shill against it tells us a great deal about why you are opposed to it. Not because you dislike it, but because you don't want it to spread. You are the one trying to "D+C" the community by stating your opposition to the meme.

I'm not so sure about that. The CS field is completely inundated with frequently self-described communists. I would not put it past them to have found some 'true believers' that are legitimate AI researchers. They're not all feminist affirmative action hires. A lot of them are hardcore leftist whites and jews who do proper research.

We won an early moral victory with Tay, but the left-wing AI menace should not be underestimated.

Prove that you "meme" can harvest salt. If you cannot do that, it is proof that it is shit.

The fact that I've seen multiple threads begging us not to use the meme seems indication enough that someone is salty about it. I can only imagine the skypes realize how out of control things will get if more antagonistic pressure is leveraged against the googles. Plus getting the meme addicted normalfags to engage in casual racism is the path to racialist discourse becoming commonplace.

Perhaps you can instead finally step up to the plate and explain why the meme isn't worthy. Many have ignored such a request in the past because they have no reasoning behind why they call it "forced" or "shitty", but maybe you are different.

Well I'm not. You have a very simplistic understanding of the situation. The meaning of white isn't anti-intellectual.

Ever catch the skypes on Comedy Central doing their head-banging routine? Their yeshiva training leaks out, and it's so funny. Jon Stewart would do that. Maher too. They don't let on that they had hard-line anti-white training.

If you can't harvest salt from niggers with it, then "google" is not a slur.

That makes it an effective D+C meme against Holla Forums, not an effective anti-nigger slur. If you want to prove that you are not an anti-Holla Forums shill, then prove that you can harvest nigger salt with it.

Put up or shut up.

The fuck are you talking about, bitch? The evidence is you and your faggot friends: the style and content of your posts, the shit quality of your memes, the ludicrous nature of your claims (we can harm google's brand hurrrr), and the obvious shill archetypes you faggots adhere to.

Actual anons will pick up on these things, and already have - not only in this thread but in the ones over the weekend. You fags are transparent.

So I will reiterate: I could give a fuck what your response is, and I'm not here to present a fucking case before you: I'm here to call a shill a shill, a nigger a nigger, and tell anyone who supports your cancer meme to suckstart a shotgun.

Thank you.

You mean the parts where we tell you again and again to keep saying nigger and kike?

It's too late for that.

This, a thousand times. That they feel the need to apply themselves 24/7 to try to force the this meme to end tells you everything you need to know.

That fucking asshole is still saying "doublespeak". Fucking skype. Here's the definition of doublespeak:

What the fuck are you goddamn retards doing. This is 4cuck level.
Holla Forums 4cuck level.
Not even old Holla Forums. 2016 Holla Forums.
You guys are either shills trying to force something, complete retards or both. If you're a real 8channer, trying to force this unironically, be very ashamed.

I don't believe that for an instant. Though I can't help but notice that Google has been biasing their search engine to sway the election but Microsoft seemingly hasn't.

I think Tay was an honest mistake. The people at Microsoft who made it probably had no experience with public-facing systems like that. They didn't anticipate how we would respond.
If I had to guess, I'd say that Bing hasn't been biased because Microsoft doesn't think they have the technical chops to do it properly. Google is more arrogant. Maybe Bing is just biased with more nuance, but given their track record with Tay I really doubt it.

the 1000th thread about this subject with the same arguments all over again.
what you guys don't seem to understand is the viral aspect of a verbal meme, in normie internet places. i've seen "skype" and "google" used all over the place from people would never dare posting racist messages in the first place. it has real memetic power. the throwback is that is not that funny, so you have to let it evolve or die a natural death.

Prove it.

But the meme isn't fucking spreading. I'm really not going to tell you to not use it, you're a free faggot, say whatever the fuck you want. But, in my opinion, the meme lacks the essentials of being a good meme. It's not funny, it doesn't relate to the subject it's parodying at all, and you need to explain it, even to people who were in the same community as you for a large amount of time. I don't fucking know, the "current year man", or the "Sam Hyde, mass murderer KKK grand dragon etc." memes are funny, and if you've been around, you'll just "get" them, whereas this meme just doesn't have that magic to it. It's Holla Forums tier to be frank. I get the intent behind it, hurting the google company image and all, and yes, I can definitely fucking stand behind that. But I also get why there's so much fucking push against the meme, there's always been pushing against unfunny shit on here, it's nothing new. I just feel like you faggots can do so much fucking better with this. I'm not going to use the meme, but you do whatever the fuck you want.

Blow your brains out, shill.

pretty simply by quoting you. Here, go tell that sentence you just wrote to your co-workers or family :

Almost looks like

Also, did you really asked yourself why you are rejected from here ? Might be because some anons don't want to associate the company Google with niggers, and rather calling them by their real name, Jewgle.

Any attempt to associate the company with niggers is the same as those who'll say
instead of naming the real threat : KIKES

by the way, what is Skype ? that thing the normalfags used in 2000 ? shit is dead, why would you call the real enemy, jews, something that nobody uses ?

KILL YOURSELF

NIGGER

Try finding a nigger and calling him a google, what the fuck do you think would happen?
He'd just google it and find out he's being called a nigger, he'd also be powerless because they can't censor the word google

He's right though. The only reason we are valid, it's because of being politically incorrect, and not giving a shit about their feelings. It could be that by calling niggers googles, we point to the obvious censorship of the word, not because it's an offensive WORD but because criticising any nigger activity is racism. We pulled it off with the parethesses ("even naming jews is anti-semitic" hipocrisy), so it could work.
But I think that the negative results outweigh the positive. If we stop saying kikes and niggers we let go of the most powerful weapon we have i.e language control. We give in to the censorship. Just look what happened in white America. First, they banned niggers, then they banned negroes, then black americans, and so on and so on, until every one was so used to letting them tell us what words to use or not, that they have given the narrative completely up. They were cucked to pieces.
I say we don't give them a foothold, we say niggers and kikes until the normalfags are so used to it online that they use it IRL. This is when we win. When the people realise they can say whatever they want, not when we only point to the censorship and do nothing to counter it.

Naw, I'm satisfied with the salt it has harvested so far. If you want to keep shilling against it, I'll just keep collecting your salt to add to the pile. Come up with an actual argument for why the meme shouldn't be used, or just kill yourself.

The screencaps shills make of their own false flag posts in order to create "evidence" that Holla Forums or some other bogeyman is behind whatever it is they are shilling against. You see it most with christcucks.

So what you mean to say is that you have no evidence. After all, you have yet to explain how my posts mark me as an outsider, you just make that accusation over and over. You have yet to state why it is a shit meme, you just assert that over and over. And as far as claims, your lot misrepresent them (you did it in that very post) in order to argue against something else entirely because you have no reasoning for opposing the use of google as a racist slur.

Again and again you rely on purely Semitic argumentation such as "Actual anons will pick up on these things". Because you have no actual arguments, you must appeal directly to in-group preference. It's the same reason that other poster started associating himself with fascism instead of presenting an argument.

See? How can you say this meme isn't creating salt when it hasn't even spread and there are posts like this?

The biggest warning sign to me was that last night my father-in-law showed me a post on the anti-nigger but kike-ignorant website shitskin.com that was detailing this same nigger/google meme except it had the jew/skype part taken out and substituted in a muslim/skittles association.

Kosher versions of this "meme" are being spread to kosher "racist" websites. Who do you think is responsible for that? Am I to believe this is Pure Coincidence?

**Tangentially it got me wondering if we should do raids on sites that ask the right questions but can't come up with the right answer. Pic related.

Watch this google having a tantrum.

Yeah, sure. Stop shitting up our organization threads and give us a week and we will. But we both know you are too afraid to do that.

It's like three fucking days old and it's spreading fine. If you faggots stopped ruining every thread we would be a lot further along.

Go do it, come back with the salt. Put up or shut up.

KOSHER VERSION OF THIS "MEME" BEING PUSHED ON OTHER SITES

Pure Coincidence, I'm sure….

no

You do realize that's what makes them internet memes, right?

That proves you a shill then. You're unwilling to offend niggers but you're eager to D+C Holla Forums. Kill yourself.

Are you retarded? That's what happens when memes spread. There are normie pepe memes on most normie sites. Does that make pepe a plant by kikes in your world.

You are saying that google cannot have a racist connotation because it doesn't have a racist connotation currently. However, this is ignoring the basic fact that language can change over time and new meanings can be associated with words. Or are you going to argue against basic linguistics?

Secondly, YOU are the ones saying that there is an effort to replace the words nigger and kike. The meme is providing additional synonyms, not saying to stop using nigger and kike. The entire point is that you can't achieve any effect by replacing the words because you need to use the words in the same context in order to establish meaning. It's about using nigger AND google.

But your lot continue to shill against the strawman that it is about replacing nigger with google. Honestly the skype one probably will never stick, it doesn't have the same image macro potential as slapping google labeling onto pictures of niggers.

What do you think you are posting? What do you think this thread is? It's salt, because for some reason using google as a racial slur really ticks someone off. I can only hope the googles are even half as salty about it as you kikes.

KYS go back to your debate forum. This is an image board.

wow man you really got me, I really love black people and I'm on a crusade to subvert unpopular chans for my jewish friends scared that you might revive nazi germany

The funny thing is that by your own logic, this version is less kosher because it doesn't involve "replacing" the word kike.

But I guess pointing out something like that wouldn't let you shill against the meme.

Not here it doesn't. It means you're not welcome here.

Wrong. If it cannot extract salt from niggers then it is not an anti-nigger slur. It is a D+C meme meant to disrupt Holla Forums, and this thread proves it.
If you want to prove me wrong, then prove it has the capacity to offend niggers.

Why are you such a google, OP?

Just gas yourself 8channer
You are literally just like the SJWs if you whine about other opinions

The whole google thing was never about our own search results. You're right that 8ch is already hidden and we don't shadowban, so we have absolutely no reason to not say niggers here. The google thing was entirely about being offensive while avoiding the shadowban on other sites.

If google is developing an AI that will shadowban you for saying nigger, then this means that most of us will probably be shadowbanned from sites like Youtube or Twitter for writing a few offensive messages. If we're shadowbanned, then we won't be redpilling anybody because nobody will be hearing our arguments. This is a problem.

This kind of AI will only get more advanced as time passes. So we do need to seriously think of some countermeasures to get our message out there. If not this google thing then we need something else. The alternative is to just not be heard at all on sites like Twitter and Youtube.

Damn, I didn't think of this. If it already makes salt flow at this rate from mere board shills imagine what will happens when it reaches critical mass on twitter. Holy shit.

>"Sir Geoffrey, you are a Saracen!"
Get out.

We have the metrics for this memes performance thus far, but you have to want it.

MUH 4CHAN IS CUCKED BOOGEYMAN

Go back to leddit, hugbox cuckboy

The ability of "google" to be offensive to niggers, kikes, or leftists has yet to be demonstrated. In the meantime, it's being used to shit up Holla Forums.

It has no proven utility. It has only proven it's ability to be toxic to our community.

Question : why did all major Alt-Right public voices (fash the nation, weev, TDS, greg johnson, david duke, charles kraft, whatever…) started using google+skype right away, spreading it to all NWs in a few hours, if it was such a shitty idea?

because they are the alt-kike, and this is why we don't want to use it.

no label.

It's cute that you think you count as Holla Forums too. You've come here to shill against a meme, that might be the pinnacle of salt.
Well no shit, it's almost as if you don't even know what thread you are in. The OP proved it from the start: there is an organized effort to stop the use of google as a racial slur on Holla Forums.

So why are you shilling against the use of a racial slur on Holla Forums?

Furthermore, if the objective is to simply circumvent AI that censors "nigger", that can already be done with bog-standard creativity. We have hundreds of established slurs, and organically created new slurs are easy to devise.

If google censors nigger, call them coons. Or pavement apes, or hoop apes, or basketball americans, or groids, or shitskins, or muds, or urban youths, or tyrones,…. there is no shortage of slurs which actually make sense and actually have the ability to offend.

Go back to twitter.

Furthermore, when king nigger rolls out the new bills with a Google on them, we will happily write NIGGER with a magic marker because it's fun to ridicule Googles. While some of you will continue to secretly long to suck nigger cock.

newfag here, wasn't aware of "the alt-kike" being even a thing or Holla Forums being opposed to it

I wish I could post reaction images right now.

You are the d&c making fifty million threads telling people to not like the meme or leave the board, which is of course the most certain way of assuring it will not go anywhere.

No, YOU are shitting up Holla Forums with these threads. We just wanted a thread to organize and make OC but you make it board wide drama.

Kill yourselves. You are such obvious shills.

Not a single one of the anons you quoted talked about david duke.

Reading is hard for niggers

if i was a kike, i would spend hours here just to call every fucking thing and user "kike", thus diluting everything into a 12 year old cesspool loop. seems very effective

They quoted a post with a list of names including Duke's and dismissed it outright as alt-right crap. They made no exception for Duke which means he was included.

Now kill yourself.

if you weren't a newfag you would know why they're called "alt-kike".

lurk more

If I were a jew I'd just link this board to every normalfag site I found

I'll get right on it, google.

I can't wait until the election is over

we have IDs here, I'm one of the two anons who quoted him.
Let's see why :
answered by
Because we are not under that tent, and whoever is, is an enemy. get it ?

And just to please you, I do respect David Duke, in fact I recently shared some videos to some of my friends.
But weev or milo ? to the bog
>>>/bog/

This is hilarious. Never before have I seen a meme being misunderstood on so many different levels. Or divide any board as much.

So much rage for something that started as an innocious attempt to defame Google's company name for lols.

Are you actually defending it?

This guy has it right.

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE BUT DO IT EVERYWHERE ELSE

Fuck off you fucking google

He's right though. The only reason we are valid, it's because of being politically incorrect, and not giving a shit about their feelings. It could be that by calling niggers googles, we point to the obvious censorship of the word, not because it's an offensive WORD but because criticising any nigger activity is racism. We pulled it off with the parethesses ("even naming jews is anti-semitic" hipocrisy), so it could work.
But I think that the negative results outweigh the positive. If we stop saying kikes and niggers we let go of the most powerful weapon we have i.e language control. We give in to the censorship. Just look what happened in white America. First, they banned niggers, then they banned negroes, then black americans, and so on and so on, until every one was so used to letting them tell us what words to use or not, that they have given the narrative completely up. They were cucked to pieces.
I say we don't give them a foothold, we say niggers and kikes until the normalfags are so used to it online that they use it IRL. This is when we win. When the people realise they can say whatever they want, not when we only point to the censorship and do nothing to counter it.

from what i've gathered, the e-celebs are (after having taken credit for everything Holla Forums accomplishments) already fighting each other over that golden alt-right (((brand))) and masturbating on imaginary hierarchies of ideological purity. once they throw milo out they'll continue among themselves. far right e-celebs are always butthurt narcissistic egos. so i guess i know what you mean.

Why not post it here? Google is a racist slur, so it's a politically incorrect term. Not posting it here would be self-censorship. Besides that, this place has the strongest influence on memes. If you want it to spread elsewhere, it has to be posted here.

Jesus christ, my fucking sides.

Yeah, nice back peddling. Either you consider David Duke alt-kike or you made a retarded post. Either way you deserve to be called out. Now suck it up or go cry somewhere else.

As the leader of the h8chan anons.

I demand that you stop this unfunny meme shit.

We need to STOP!

We were only using it one the level of echoes until you started having these autistic rage threads. Now people say it mostly to spite you.

Leave our organization threads alone if you don't want be called out for the fucking skype you are.

Niggers are kikes
Kikes are spics
Spice are niggers

This bot seems to be posting this pasta every hour.

It's stupid to use this maymay on this site anyways, we're not indexed by google.

It's self censoring, it doesn't belong here unless it's for a specific purpose. I support this thing, but it's stupid to stop using nigger here. That's what they want.

Everyone, there's breaking news! Proof that this is a planned attack on Holla Forums is in this thread:

Are you making a perfect parody of the shills in this thread or is this another permutation of stupidity?

Should I point you all the effective attempts of co-opting a movement ? Ever heard of GaymerGate ? OWS ? etc …

Now tell me, nigger, are you a part of this jewish subversion, the alt-right gay cult ?

I already knows the answer since it's pretty obvious you're not from here, outting yourself in every posts you've made.

Forbidding the use of google as a racist slur is censorship. You can try to reframe it as many times as you want, but YOU are the one promoting politically correct censorship.

The only ones who are saying to stop using nigger are the ones using that as a strawman against which to shill. Use google AND nigger.

You really have nothing else in your material, do you?

Why don't you go back to where you came from ?

No, not wanting others to use the racist slur google is censorship. Forbidding the use of google as a racist slur is enforcing political correctness.

Please at least try.

The joke that keeps on giving.

I'm not forbidding it, but there's no point in not using 'nigger' any more, just use google elsewhere, I'm sick of this shit here.

You're the one peddling the self censorship argument, m8.

Well then feel free to fuck them over but then don't whine when your skype ass gets called out over it.

Because I am already here.

Just keep doing the google thing for lulz as much as you want. I don't care about it myself, but I've been proven wrong before. I'd rather we try all options and see what sticks

IT'S GOONS

Why? It is a racist slur equivalent to nigger or coon or dindu. If you don't want to use it, then don't use it.

But why are you shilling against others using it here? No one is trying to replace the word nigger or stop others from using nigger and kike.

It isn't a racist slur unless it is offensive. This does not offend niggers, it only gives the kikes another shield to hide behind by not naming the jews. It is called
JEWGLE
for a reason

Totally not a jewish trick.

So let me guess OP you don't use kangs or dindu to describe niggers either right faggot?

No it's not. It's a shitty forced meme and the fact you've spent 50 posts trying to defend this garbage tells me everything I need to know about it.

Fuck off you have two threads with this sht already. No one is falling for the google nigger gimick. Only posters from half chan use google as a term

I'm saying don't use it here at all, when the OpGoogle is concerned use it, but don't constantly use it in place of nigger, then the kikes win.

Forced meme is forced.

You seriously think people are going to self censor because of this?

Its a small joke we managed to get the lugenpresse to report on.

Nice try, kike. You are the one's trying to censor the epithets google and skype from Holla Forums.

You're actually retarded, I see that now.

Because you say so?
If I use it as a racist slur, such as in the sentence, "I hate those African-descended googles," it is a racist slur. That's how language works.

The only reason it doesn't offend googles is because you the kikes like you trying to suppress the meme.

Please link to the posts in which I say that anyone shouldn't use any of those terms or the words nigger and kike. You can't.

You are forcing the meme that this is a forced meme. That there have been multiple THREADS shilling against the use of this meme tells me everything I need to know about it.

That's censorship of a racist slur. Google=nigger. You can use both, call the coons googles every third time instead of using nigger.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

No I'm not, I'm telling the truth. One cuckchanner suggested the idea and a bunch more tagged along to spread it in an organized fashion. That's not how memetics works, that's called a raid.

Get out

are you for real nigger ?
No it is not. Please refer to
and video is you, rabbi

/thread

Your nose is showing moshe

If you weren't forcing that narrative, there wouldn't be multiple threads dedicated to calling this a forced meme. YOU have deemed it a forced meme, and now you are pushing that as a meme.

But that's exactly the argument you used to accuse me. YOU are the hypocrite. YOU are the one in favor of censorship.

I've used it as a racial slur. Other people have used it as a racial slur. To deny that it is a racial slur, and to deny that it can be made into a racial slur by our usage of it, is simply insane. YOU are the one saying we cannot use google as a racist slur, which is censorship.

Slurs gain their negative connotation BECAUSE they are used in an offensive way. Coon became a slur because it was used in the same way as nigger.
I've been over this with the other shills, I'll happily retread the argument with you though. It's not as though you can actually do anything other than twist in the wind or change the subject.

Cool story. I'm going to help organize whatever memes I want here because this is not your personal board, Chaim.

Cool non-argument. You seem a bit upset.

Eh, yes it is. One cuckchanner made a throwaway comment. Others found it hilarious and went elsewhere saying "look at this fucking idea!". It's the definition of memetics.

It was real in this kikes mind at least.

Explain to me why it makes sense to utilize this meme on Holla Forums when google's new "anti-hate speech" filter wouldn't effect us at all?

I remember that.
He looks like hes choking on his own lips.

If you say people can't use the word strawberry on Holla Forums that sure as fuck is censorship, Abe.

It doesn't make sense to utilize it here on 8ch. There's no google AI bot shadowbanning us on this site, and this site is already being hidden from google search results. Here we just call niggers niggers.

Because memes spread from here, and because it is a racist slur. There is no reason not to use google AND nigger as one sees fit. Call those niggers worthless googles in between calling them charcoal chimps. And call the company jewgle if you want to.

If you weren't forcing the "call niggers and kikes googles and skypes" shit nobody would be reacting.
>NOUNOUNOU
kek, no u.

Wasn't really throwaway more like "lets call niggers and kikes googles and skypes in an organized manner" and the rest of the herd ran with it.
And when it didn't take organically you kept doing it, people are calling niggers googles in this very thread.
it isn't because the very act of calling a dirty fucking nigger a "google xD" or a greedy hook-nosed kike a "skype :3" is self-censorship and should not be given an inch.

For the same reason it made sense to use echoes here even though we weren't the targeted population. Memes need somewhere to be refined and sorted to make them effective and that requires use. It also needs to become part of the memetic awareness of the group that is going to spread them. If echoes had just been mentioned once on every site and then never again nothing would have come of it because everyone would have forgotten about it.

Yet you aren't spamming us with screencaps proving any of this…

There are multiple threads dedicated to the premise of "Listen and believe, this is a forced meme", but you are claiming to have no agenda. The entire resistance to this meme is built on hypocrisy.

You are forcing those ideas. It's the exact censorship and the exact "forcing" against which you claim to be opposed. If this is naturally a weak meme, just don't use it and it will die out.

But if you continue to shill against it, it must be something more.

When this has taken off let's casually offer that as the solution to the inevitable confusion when normies on social media can't tell if someone is talking about the company or the spearchuckers.

I see your point, although the usage of echoes does not replace entire words.

I hate to see Holla Forums where the word "nigger" cannot be found.

That's the reason why we don't want to spread AIDS like you're doing here. Finally a post you've made makes sense.

Again, the only people that are saying to stop using nigger are the ones who are building that position as a strawman to shill against.

Use google AND nigger, just like we swap between nigger and dindu or ape or chimp or coon or darkie or whatever the fuck else you call them in your neck of the woods. Using them all together is the only effective method, total replacement doesn't make sense because WE have to be the ones to create the contextual connection by using them as equivalent terms. That's how it spreads as a meme to other sites.

Oh shit niggah! A NEX train!

For some reason, I have never ridden them before for my ENTIRE LIFE.

Since the year 2001, I always rode the Skyliner.

I predominately rode the AE100 from Narita Airport to Tokyo and vice versa whenever I returned home to Tokyo since 2001.

The only time you ride a 3400 series is when a) you're late as fuck for the plane or b) you're too poor and don't give a fuck about comfort.

My Dad cherished the limited time he had with me, so he always tried his best to get a ticket for the "standard" AE100 or AE series trains. He's a great dad.

The AE series is fucking badass. Sleek as fuck and the interior was pretty good even though my family always chose "economy seating." I mean, why the fuck would you pay for "premium setting" if the ride was only 47 minutes from Narita to Tokyo and vice versa?

I remember showing my dad Battlefield 2 with bots on my laptop in the train, explaining the mechanics to him. Those were the days…

Assuming these trains were deployed during WWII, transporting the "skypes" ( ° ʖ °) via these bad boys would be pretty darn sweet, swift, and fast. Hehe.

Dog whistle or not. A forced meme is a forced meme.

No need for self censorship here. This place ain't going on the search results anyways.

He's not retarded. He's a skype. That's how skypes run their scams. Really, it's fucking shit tier. You can see, though, why it gets the googles going, with their blm crap. They're stupid enough to fall for it.

It is a forced meme that this is a forced meme, and the one's in favor of censorship are those saying that it is not acceptable to use google as a racist slur here.

No. 8ch.net/file_store/603e3c7193ff948f5132eb7a62e9f4f517d01a780460666050432434b17e7f60.png

A blatant lie. People here stated making OC the moment they saw the thread. The only thing here that is forced is your suppression scheme that started right after.

Fuck off Google.

Fuck Bings too.

Except we were, the coincidence detector was a plugin that worked across the web, echoing names here only serves to point out the coincidences to others and increases our capacity for shorthand because we no longer have to specify "cohen is a jewish name btw" we can just say (((cohen)))
tell me how googles and skypes xDD serves the same purpose.
we aren't the benefactors of this and it does nothing but neuter our speech and make it less offensive, more easily digestible to the unrefined normalfag palette

Never did that, anyone with a fucking brain can see my agenda is to stop this self-censorship psyop.
It is a forced meme, and if you knew how to differentiate a forced meme from an organic one you wouldn't be asking this shit.
I'm not oppesed anything that doesn't neuter our fucking speech and having us run around calling niggers and kikes a less-offensive and less-effective alternative. I want to keep winning, and it's clear you don't care if we do or don't because if you did you'd be able to see why this "googles" shit does nothing but divide and harm our movement. You are the subversive element. Get off my board.
(checked)
You're very lucky to have even ridden an AE series, here in my country there is nothing even remotely that interesting. Did you take those pictures? I haven't seen them posted on railchan yet have you found railchan yet? 1chan's spirit lives on

he's alright, just innocent.

All the OC including that shitty Holla Forums tier character with the google chrome 666 hat came from cuckchan
I'm telling you flat out that it's a shit idea that will kill our momentum where it stands, if you want to proceed and drive our movement into the ground be my fucking guest, just don't expect the folks who actually reside on this website to take it lightly.

outting yourself yet another time, faget.

7:11PM

Every thread. I hope that when the day of the rope comes, we don't spare mental invalids such as yourself.

Don Lemon's face looks like a faggot.

It does more than that because without them you would have add "who is a ratfaced kike" after the name. It replaces entire phrases.

That didn't stop people from saying ratfaced kike most of the time and neither is google going to replace nigger. After an eventual honeymoon phase you will see google about as often as you see echoes.

Everything he said was right, you're not fooling anyone here 3d065e.

Then why are you promoting the self-censorship that is not using the racist slur google?

The only one crying foul and trying to divide the movement is YOU. YOU are saying that we shouldn't use a racist slur. I can call niggers niggers and googles.

All your side has done the entire time is try to censor people from using google, a racist slur. You have never provided a single argument for why it shouldn't be done. You hide behind appeals to in-group preference, but you never provide evidence for how you represent the in-group more than others.

You entire argument boils down to

Which are posted daily on this board, go kill yourself.

You argue like a kike, how much are you getting paid to spread this shit?
CALLING NIGGERS GOOGLES IS SELF-CENSORSHIP, GOOGLE IS ONLY A RACIAL SLUR IN YOUR MIND, OUR MOVEMENT EXISTS IN REALITY
>WAHHH WAAAHHHH NO U NO U YOU'RE THE BAD GUY HERE NOT ME
How about you stop peddling your concentrated nose-oil here and take it back to cuckchan.
LURK FUCKING MOAR

(self-Checked)
adding to this

You didn't have to mention that. It's obvious the power of this meme scares you stiff.

In retrospect that is the only thing that makes sense.

The only forced meme here is the meme that this is a forced meme. In reality people embarrassed it with OC the moment after they've seen it and picked up their sides.

You may not be but I am, you google-loving skype enabler.

ousting yourself as a low iq new fag, Skype goon confirmed

Test

I thought this thread was pruned? It gave me a 750 post limit wtf.