H8SPEECH

Will you help develop?
>>>/h8s/

I want no part of this. Leave me alone now. Shoo shoo

Why post then

I'm adding a sense of sanity to this place

Bump

I don't think you're gonna find a lot of linguistically-inclined people here, dude. It's a good advertisement, but you're just gonna spawn some shitposts and maybe a raid.

Where then?

no where

>>>/lang/

or just join me some time, I'm a global at mewch and have lots of time for language autism
t. language pro

(there's at least two of us on that imageboard btw)

Will you post on the board's project?

If I don't forget about it, yes.

Who are you? Deysu? king?

I would recommend adding a /g/. Is there a reason you have both a trill and a tap for your r sound? Can't they be allophones of the same phoneme? Seems like it would make more sense. Also having voiced and unvoiced velar fricatives AND a uvular fricative seems a bit much as it would be hard to pronounce and hear when others speak.

I also just noticed you have 4 nasal sounds and 2 of them are very similar. I think it would be very hard for people to tell the difference between retroflex and palatal

Juden.

Not necessarily; Spanish and Albanian have the same.

No, retroflex is very different from the palatal if you're pronouncing it right. You need to roll your tongue backwards and touch the palate with the tip; this gives the retroflex a very different sonic quality.
Pretty much all Indian languages distinguish between the two, as do Aboriginal languages, iirc.

think of it this way; the palatal sounds like ny, and the retroflex sounds like rn.

H8

Are you actually Jewish?

Why; is this project goy only?

Yes

Well fuck you and your gentile project then.

So you are just an ironic jew and not actually Jewish.

perhaps