White genoside

I'm looking for info-graphics that explain/invite research into white genocide, they need to be legible and about 1/8th of an A4 sheet of paper black on white backgrounds only. Can Holla Forums help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RMJnaCg8
svt.se/nyheter/vita-mannens-sista-strid
jewfaq.org/gentiles.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also

Let me translate OP:

Yea Genocide tks.
Home done work already, I'm just looking for some creativity from other anons kike.
Why would a lazy fuck go to the trouble of disseminating
info irl? fuck of nigger if your not going to help.

First post every fucking time.

Guys, at least be helpful to him if he's legit. Even if he's a shill, facts are facts for a reason and we need to start gathering materials

Here OP

Evidence of White Genocide
pastebin.com/RMJnaCg8

Is there only kikes on Holla Forums today, c'mon anons.

Thanks user, but I know what is happening to our people. I am looking for something creative for another sticker campaign. I am attempting to get normies to do dome research and learn for them selves, what is going on. I'm asking Holla Forums caus I'm not realy that creative.

Something short and sweet that will trigger them.

Why are you still fucking posting. You shilled the last thread, now this shit?

u relly ned to get of and reed an book.

all you need are demographic trends

1965 immigration act

stuff like

What fucking thread are talking about?

Thanks bro,
This is good, I thought about using this image already, but its gona use a lot of ink, and that kinda fucks up the sticker paper.

That's awfully specific. What magazine do you work for?

lol ffs lads the paranoia id deep today, 'Im sure someone in a mag would have plenty of resources / artists to help them.
I want to print off at least 8 per A4 sheet of sticker paper, same size as op pic.

Like this

Or this

SAGE AND REPORT

Now you have your proof you fucking paranoid fucks 800 posted irl. So who wants to help me with the next sticker campaign. I think a compelling info-graphic or something, but im open to suggestions.

Fuck off kike, Jesus you all come crawling out of the woodwork when anything IRL is mentioned.

come on kike. take a shower eat a brick and die. kek

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

Swedish states propaganda organ, SvT, claims that this american election is the White mans last fight.

AND

svt.se/nyheter/vita-mannens-sista-strid

Use Google translate.

WE HAVE A CODE RED

ARM YOURSELF

You're over going to make it dude. This is more an ad for Google than anything.

If your a kike, enjoy your Shekels.
if your a shill enjoy your Shekel.
If your a white man your an idiot.

What do you want 800 photos?

Exactly, that's why I thought Id come here for some help, but seems most posters here are kikes

How many people a day do you think sit there and see it. What are you doing for the cause, except shitting on other peoples work.

if you need help you should visit a mental clinic.

see what? your dumb sticker?
why did put that sticker in your parents toilet anyway?

"White Genocide" is a defeatist's whining. It also implies that genocide is somehow wrong.

Please quit your childish bullshit. Yes, we are at war. Adopting SJW rhetoric and claiming victimhood won't help us.

I guess all the shilling has left us a bit paranoid.

Implying that white genocide is a conspiracy theory.

You reveal your true beliefs

That's not the point. It's all about redpilling people, you fucktard.

Fuck, I miss early Holla Forums. It was so intelligent and informative.

This Trump election cycle has ruined Holla Forums's quality.

How fucking new are you? "People" can't be "redpilled". Pic related.

Defeatist whining? You think trying to wake others up is defeatist. White genocide is a real thing, informing other whites is not SJW rhetoric ffs.

Good info graphic. Using this I need to reach the lemmings who have needs that are not being met, and blame it on white genocide. this will red pill, no?

never said that. you are a boring shill

you are waek.
cuckchan is you home
or go discuss tetris on youtube

since when have antifa been pro-palestine? they're full jewish cucks, their leaders are usually jews

Yeah. So what? Everyone already understands that. They don't care. Crying "muh genocide" only makes you look weak, like SJW faggots whining about oppression. Don't like being kiked out of existence? Do something about it besides hopelessly trying to "wake up" the masses who don't give a shit about their race as long as there's a TV to watch and food to eat.

This is the real purpose of propaganda: capturing the minds of the active minority of people, of those willing to think independently. All I'm trying to point out is that such people are already aware of "white genocide" boogeyman. A lot of infowars-tier normies surely do know about forced (and desired) demographic change of the West, but it's not enough. We need to come up with an effective and powerful propaganda buzzword that will name the Jew.

I agree with you, I have encountered only 2 anons on this tread, who actually had something to add. I was just looking for some input on a new sticker design for my next batch. And all i get is kike claptrap.

Any good videos of Pierce you can recommend?

This one is relevant:
Other than that I don't really know, not an expert on Pierce, only read Turner Diaries and The Hunter.

hello Holla Forums

No they don't, that's bullshit.

Ill tell you what I more of a man than any of the weebs that have posted in this thread

I still need a good Idea for my next batch of stickers, It might seem low teir to some, but if I help wake 2 or 3 with every batch Ill be happy.

thats why william pierce literally said we need to redpill as much as we can

Sorry Im not an autist, just dyslexic

by putting on a sticker in a toilet
TOP KEK

Hahaha good point

Get over it,

But guess it is kinda funny tbh :)

Eh…A lot of the "Talmud" stuff isn't actually true.
It's just made up by anti semites.

jewfaq.org/gentiles.htm

Video related. (Read the top comments)

In all honesty most of us are just joking around.

JEWS ARE A RACE

ID:70a1e5 - JUDE

Not an argument

yes it is

This time reminds me of when the 911 truth movement was just getting started. Used to do this guerilla style.

A lot of it IS true though. I've noticed a few fakes floating around - possibly disinfo spread to discredit any real info on the talmud. These are real though.

Who's behind this "not an argument" bullshit? Is it a Holla Forums thing?
Ironically, they say that whenever they are out of arguments.

Look those up. They're all made up. Prove me wrong and I'll accept it.

Just came in here to tell you to end your life, kike

Prove that those are true.

I think it's a reference to Stephan Molyneux.

This is the shittiest thread I've seen in a while. We must have more shills than usual after the debate.

forget the talmud. the idea of the talmud is the rabbis rule and are higher than god.
means are rabbie can declare other aces as descendants of amalek to kill them.

in fact judaism is compatible with atheism.

the talmud also says jews are not allowed to live in isreal but there are millions of judeic jews living in israel.

4/10.

Im not OP but what should someone do if they want info on white genocide or anything else Holla Forums talks about besides endless browsing of Holla Forums?

Holla Forums, how do these people define white? I'm Russian, and I want to know if I can claim to be an oppressed minority.

Thanks user, that gets straight to the point I added the Celtic cross, I think I might run with this one.

The "white genocide" isn't effective. It needs to be put to rest.

The vast majority of people are unaware that genocide does not have to involve mass killings. By the time you explain to them of what constitutes genocide under international law you've already lost them.

People will see this message and think about muh six million. Comparing their idea of the holocaust to the current western world will seem absolutely insane and ludicrous to them. What will follow is ridicule and virtue signalling.

*the "white genocide" meme isn't effective

Fuck no.

The example of the Talmud is the best red pill we have for good goy Christian evangelicals.

I personally think you should do away with the Celtic crosses. The one without it looks modern and clean.

[Citation Needed]

but the quotes of the talmud are mostly fake.

dont know about the "jesus boiling in excrements" quote. because the talmud was written down to counter fight christian-jew sect.
but jews dont believe in hell, it make no sense for them saying he will boil in hell.

whenever muslims debating jews they start quoting the fake quotes and lose to jews becasue they are all fake and then it looks like the jews are the good guys and the talmud not bad at all. it also makes jews look good as it they are the winner and the opposition looks like paranoids proven wrong.

you must live in Germany, artifacts I'm Germany are literally the only ones that are pro pissrael. every other group of antifa will sucks any arab/Muslim Dickinson near by and shity on Israel ONLY because

germoney is different because Muh 6 trillion guilt

*antifa in Germany

fucking piece of shit autocorrect. I hope who ever came up with this is gassed

This.

SOMEBODY PROVE SOMETHING

I didn't say to repeat questionable quotations allegedly from the Talmud.

The information in the image I provided comes from a well respected Jewish academic, Peter Schafer. He was a distinguished professor of Judaic studies at Princeton. There's no reason to believe the information in his book is inaccurate or a misrepresentation of the truth.

research it yourself in sleepy now

see post to understand why the jews spread false and mistranslated quotes of the talmud

anyway, you go into a debate with them and then you get proven wrong and paranoid, misinformed and it will look like as if you are the evil guy.

they did it on tv. it was an english bluepill show where they started interviewing muslims on jews and they came up with all this wrong quotes and then it was all false and the muslim woman became all quite and didnt what to say anymore.

I'll try to find some videos, but it's important.
Are jews evil? Fuck yes.
Is using a book they're used to debating over for the sake of debate worth it? Lolno.

Plus there are a few normies that can Identify the celtic cross as a white nationalist symbol and will instantly associate this message with degenerate skinhead larpers.

I wanted to create a link between my last batch and this one, but I get your point. I'll take them off.

Just put up around campuses a poster/stick that says this:

White Genocide Doesn't Exist

reverse psychology, they'll question that it doesn't exist instead of that it does