Lewd Manga Capeshit

You know what? Fuck it ever since I learned of Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na I am gonna storytime it out.
>inb4 >>>/a/
Well its capeshit so I guess it fits this board.
I will storytime what I have saved.

Shit forgot to spoil the post. Oh well…

You fucking cumgurgling spastic - keep that shit outta here.

Manga is comics, user.

Until I can storytime every issue ever released of Batman on /a/, this doesn't belong here.

Go back to masturbating to this shitty mango, and enjoy finding scanlations of the other parts.

western comics, you dunce.
Maybe I should go storytime shitpost some western comic over at /a/ and act like a douche when I get called out for being a tard?

Better than shit the big two is putting out

I like it. It's good that there's someone who looks good with short hair considering Captain Marvel is so trash.

The board subtitle reads "Where cartoons and comics collide!" which is a broad term therefore manga is fair game.

Are you retarded or autistic?

Capeshit of any nature is germane to our board.
Kids from Reddit and Holla Forums, stop trying so hard to fit in by raging at manga, you just look like screeching newfags.

As much as i like a good fap, this shit belongs on /a/.

Fuck off Hijinx, quit trying to cause drama.

It still manga material user, it belongs in /a/, capeshit isnt limited to burgers the japs can make it if they want.

If its made in Nip land it belong on /a/ or /r9k/.

Yeah let's storyline Hellcat or Mockingbird or any number of cancerous titles. Screw doing something good

Even though Hellcat hasn't been storytimed in a long time even after some new issues came out.

In this thread: People are buttmad because this capeshit is better than stuff Marvel shit out recently.

Just because it parodies capeshit doesn't make it Holla Forums. It's still a manga which belongs on /a/.
Now fuck off you retard.

That's really not a hard achievement.

now where have i heard this before?

Obviously Holla Forums isn't for manga. It's for acting like a battered housewife hoping Marvel and DC won't be shit.

All the butt blasted fags in this thread prove that Japan can do capeshit better than the western SJWs they give money to.

I love this manga. Have any new chapters been released yet?

I haven't checked in awhile, but I have heard the same artist worked on a hentai comic with the same characters.

Interestingly, this was licensed for US release by Seven Seas recently. 1st volume doesn't hit until August though.

Maybe one of the best Holla Forums description ever.

Your name is powergirl autist and I'll never let you forget it you faggot

bump

bump

Where is OP

Banned

Anímate this now!!