How did the PPH gp up by 40 after the exodus?

How did the PPH gp up by 40 after the exodus?

Exodus happens at midnight. It's not midnight

the exodus got delayed

That would be January 1, dumbass.

It got temporarily postponed.

Wow, what a revolutionary release date. Dumbass. Exodus either happens now or never.

23:59:59.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 then. take your pick

Is it midnight already?

EXODUS TO WHERE?

kek

you mean 11:59 PM?

I would think so considering it's already past midnight in any country that uses 24h

"I DIDN'T MEAN MIDNIGHT IN THIS TIMEZONE!!! THE ONE THAT'S A FEW HOURS FROM NOW I SWEAR!!!"

If you wish to round down to the nearest minute, then sure

Wrong nigger, it's 21:50 right now.

4chan Holla Forums

Is it midnight where you're at? If yes then you need to leave now if you're exodusing

It's only turning 15:00 in my zone, so when is the nonexistent exodus to the nonexistent chan? :^)

Metafags going to help start the year off smug. Point and laugh.

This.

dunno, I didn't even know that an exodus is happening.

Just leave now and don't worry about getting the time right if it confuses you. Technically you have 9 hours to leave

I'm not going anywhere retard.

That's because there isn't. It's just one salty autist and the whole board is making fun of him right now.

How's that pph working out for you?

You don't seem to get that nobody gives a fuck about PPH. Only 4cucks do.

I guarantee you hang out there and post there. Pathetic

figured as much, every other place that was worth moving to, was overrun by pedos or is on respirator.
we're stuck in this shithole.

Yep. Might as well make the most of it.

He's fucking full of shit because he's mad. Lol whatever you'll see

You shills are the equivalent of Saturday morning cartoon villains.

Watch then faggot. Pph will drop, it already had dropped, and i point out pph because it's an obvious objective metric.

I could leave right now and pph will nosedive. But then your get what you want. So I'll be here for the next several hours ( nope not going to reveal my timezone to a fucking faggot like you)

Just like with the other times we were supposed to finally move on to some better place, nothing will happen this time as well.
The only successful exodus was from 4chan.

pph is bullshit on this site, most days its like 5 pph. Unless some idiots spam.

Maybe you'll get banned and we can prove that.

Well i won't be here. These fucks won't get clicks or ad revenue from me

I've been banned thousands of times! So what?

cya faggot! Don't come back!
and for the record most of us use adblock so they don't get revenue anyway!

I do too you stupid fucking assfuck piece of shit moron