Tfw you fell for the 16 GiB of RAM meme

b-but user-sama why would you put yourself through the trouble of pressing the X button when you can buy enough RAM to run everything installed on your computer to its max potential all at o-once?

lol and the best part is I bought the ram instead of getting an SSD

yikes

Casual.

a-user are you b-b-b-b-baka??
n-no offense...

I got 16GB for the price of 8, due to a pricing error. I may have needed 5 or 6 at the most, but that may change in the future. It's also DDR3-2400 c10, but has always run at 1600 due to not bothering to speed it up.

Fix.

I'm still on 4 everywhere except one of my recent machines has 8 because it was like easier to get 8 at the time.

wow i can imagine, sounds so fun.

w-what are you, a-user? p-p-p-poor??
m-m-m-maybe you w-wouldn't have that p-problem if you'd h-have used better s-software!!

16GB? Pleb.

Y-yeah, who would do that kind of thing

I'm going to make a windows VM to game on, so I feel my 16gigs are justified.

Reported for /g/ tier template thread. It doesn't really matter anyway, since this thread is full of /g/ tier posters. Holla Forums has gone to shit. ring, we need some martial law to keep these newfags out.

thanks mate
also used ssds are alright, don't be worried you pussy

Have you considered actually being useful rather than just shitposting on Holla Forums?

I have literally never used more than 4. I think I could reasonably get by with just 2.

This shit hasn't been deleted yet? Really? Having this thread constantly posted was fucking intolerable on /g/. If the mods are saying this is ok content for Holla Forums then what is even the purpose of this board? Just delete it and let's all go back to /g/.

hownew.ru

How little must you be doing with your computer to not feel like 8GiB is tiny. Even the Cisco faggots use more than that now just for gns3. Just buy an iPad.

I don't treat my laptop as a luggable workstation. I treat my laptop as a portable terminal machine. If I need to do work, I use my laptop to send commands to a workstation of some sort.

My server has 512mb of ram, and I still wouldn't call that tiny. Small? Sure. But not tiny.

meant to quote this guy

I agree OP, I run 32 GiB of ram and I once took out half and started running out of ram, I really need 64...

How illiterate are you? I said this was insufferable on /g/. I know what this thread is.

If you think Holla Forums should be /g/ then why are you even here?

Well, that's what you get for being a stingy cheapskate

oh wait, you think 16GB or RAM is too much