Folsom Street Fair: Hell on Earth

Gays can not be allowed to be part of the alt-right. Jews, Gays, and Vegans must all be killed. Even Muslims are more acceptable than those 3 groups. At least a Muslim or a nigger can be kept around the house, but a fag or a vegan, no, never, absolutely not.

But let us look at the matter at hand, the Folsom Street Fair, a child molesting fetish gathering full of homos and full of satanists.

What can we do to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
hermeticfellowship.org/HFHermeticism.html
8ch.net/fringe/library.html
8ch.net/fringe/faq.html
fringechan.org/fringe/res/3.html
pastebin.com/HmG4wKgT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's so bad about them.
(Never have met any)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT DOESN'T EAT MEAT, YOU PALE LIMP DICK BITCH!

Agreed.

I think there's one guy who makes a lot of antagonistic pro-vegan threads and so some people on the board have this over-the-top reaction to it.

Stay away from soy and there's really nothing wrong with veganism at all. You'll smell better.

The Alt-Right is dependent on gay and bisexual men.

Really?
Can I achieve the same effect by just eating more greens and veggies?

user HE'S RIGHT, EAT YOUR FUCKING MEAT, HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU HAVENT EATEN YOUR MEAT?

you could shower

HUMANS EAT MEAT! It's fucking delicious and animals don't have souls. You're a faggot.

(Checked)
No need to be smart ass.
Bathing regularly is all I really need anyway.

Veganism isn't that bad. It doesn't work for everyone as we're not all casted from the same mould, we're not all equal, and so different diets work for different people. I myself have to eat meat to function well and feel healthy at this time. I'd like to achieve inedia one day.

Why not single out fatties instead of vegans?

Lets not forget Adolf Hitler was a vegan.

You throwing in that shit about veganism just makes me feel this whole thread is insincere and there is "something up" going on here.

1. We are not alt-right.
2. Let them be part of it. They’ll burn all the same.

If there would come a voice from God saying, “I’m against vegetarianism!” I would say, “Well, I am for it!” That is how strongly I feel in this regard.
– Isaac Bashevis Singer, jew

Veganism has nothing to do with starving yourself of vital nutrients. It has everything to do with an egotistical belief that you are better than everyone else merely because of the molecules you shove down your food hole. As a biologist, I can tell you without a doubt that the food you are withholding is going to be your downfall. Joint pain, sterility, slow metabolism, lower body temperature, hair loss, severe muscular and skeletal deficiencies–not to mention the mental and emotional problems that will arise as a result. Upton Sinclair, author of The Jungle, had to abandon veganism because his mind and body were not able to function on a diet of mere fruits, vegetables, juice, nuts, and seeds. Gandhi, once a proud supporter of the vegan movement, declared their ideas were fraudulent, stating, “No wonder that mortality figures are on the increase and there is a lack of energy in the people. It would appear as if man is really unable to sustain life without either meat or milk products. Anyone who deceives people in this regard or countenances the fraud is an enemy of India.”

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

son do you know where you are?

you could also avoid certain spices, onion and garlic, but also, when you eat nothing, you smell like nothing, when you eat meat, you smell like meat, simple olfactory science user

Let’s not forget that you need to kill yourself, you fucking namefag.

You're an anti-white piece of shit. And this thread isn't about vegan faggots. This is about homosexual satanists (who may or may not be vegan)

Not eating meat is unhealthy too. God intended us to hunt.

it's like you dont even understand the concept of an anonymous image board.
strongly consider killing yourself.

TOP KEK

SAGE, SHILL THREAD

GAYS CAN AT LEAST MAKE WHITES, MUSLIMS KILL WHITES

How big of a problem are homosexual satanists posing to… anything, really?

I bet you're a vegan too, you deviant faggot.

it exists.

I'm not disagreeing that faggots in general are a public health threat.
I'm wondering specifically what unique threat satanic faggots pose that regular ones do not.

All faggots are satanic by definition.

Can? Wtf who cares if they technically "can"? Pic related "can" but they choose not to and actively work to sabotage their own race at all times.

Howso?

their dildos have horns.
think of the children user.

Read the Bible, nigger. That’s how you get your definition of ‘satanist’ and the list of things that are satanic.

Do you know that words have definitions? Do you know that if something does not conform to the definition of a word, it is not part of that word, despite people possibly claiming it is?

For example, zionists are not Christian, by the definition of ‘Christian’, because ‘Christian’ is defined quite exclusively by a list of tenets, none of which include zionism.

You cannot be a faggot and not be a satanist.

So, everything the jewish volcano demon doesn't like is… satanic?

So you have no argument.

And you do?

That's right. The alt-right is gay, bisexual, and gender fluid men.
Shame on the mainstream media for shitting all over those poor gay, bisexual, and gender fluid men.

You're going to burn in hell.

Story behind pic? Reverse image searched and came up with "sharia", but all the links I clicked were dead.

And?

are you really trying to use the kike on a stick fallacy to condone homosexuals ?

Ah, I get it now. You’re a faggot. An actual one. And you’re trying to rationalize your faggotry in a way that makes you think you won’t be slaughtered alongside the rest of your kind because you “believe what we believe”.

Whatever you like, walking pile of disease. It won’t save you.

No, I'm saying I don't like kikes or faggots.

Apu made fun of allah, so muhammad cut off apu's head.

If your only argument is literally just YHWH, why on earth do you expect me to take you seriously?

so then who cares i christcucks wanna say they're satanic, dont tell me you have a boner for the sanctity of satanism?

i mean honestly, what is your goal here sagefag? you know its not a downboat and you look retarded right?

Then the only other option is that you’re illiterate, because I quite plainly and succinctly gave my argument, and you provided zero refutation therefor (there cannot be refutation to fact).

Hi, intl. Reported.

Gee user, I wonder…

Your argument is shit.
Your (((god))) is weak.
Praise kek.

And there it is. You couldn’t even keep up the facade for 10 minutes.

Reported for intl.

Remind me again, what is it we're arguing about?

He's not wrong though, there are far more reasons to be anti-faggotry than just what can be considered satanic by Christian definitions. I don't know if they're satanic but they're certainly a plague upon civilization either way.

Sage. You had your chance.

STOP DERAILING!!!

They’re satanic. Bible proves that.

Stop making shitty threads.

As did you.
As did you.

Fat people deserve to be hated. There's no excuse for being fat. It's pathetic and degenerate.

Satanism is a joke and you're trying to make it sound more powerful, more legit, more cool than it really is. If you actually study Satanism in all its variants like I have you will see it's a shit-tier religion on the same level as Christianity. In fact, many Satanists are basically Christians, just ones that have decided to worship Satan instead. Others are euphoric fedora faggots and others like ONA and JOS just steal knowledge from Hermeticism and then add some edginess to it all.

I prefer to have lots of meat in my diet, am in favour of hunting, and like to kill and eat animals. However I don't give a fuck if someone else wants to be a vegan, unless maybe it's like my own wife, because I don't want to have sickly children. If someone else without that special relation to me wants to be a vegan and they manage to stay healthy doing so, then good luck to them.

I have the 14 words memorized off by heart. I am not anti-white.

Reported for intl.

I was posting with a name on another board and it transferred over here and I forgot to take it off.

satanic is just your word then for "everything you don't like".

You must be a Christian.

I'VE BEEN CALLED FAT AND I'M HEALTHY, I AM CHRISTIAN AND NOT DEGENERATE!!

FUCK YOU VEGAN FAGGPOT!!!!!!!!!

oh yes, report me harder, Holla Forums is a christian board, muh bible.

i said all variations of kike on stick normie religions are retarded, so who cares what we say about them?

i'm saying faggots are bad objectively, but if a religious user wants to also say that faggotry is satanic then who cares? (because it seemed the sagefag was trying to say "oh since religion dont real then how can gay bad real?" )

gotta be careful about that, especially if you happen to have a valid point.

And now that you’re outed, you drop your sage and bump the shit thread. Funny.

Read:
And then read the image, which consists of posts that I made.

And then commit suicide, you cocksucking faggot.

Literally no where in any of your posts in this thread did you say anything of the sort.
Please point out where you did.

Reported for intl.

Maybe to Christians but not to everbody else. This reasoning is actually almost entirely responsible for fag "marriage" getting accepted in the US. You don't have to believe in voodoo to see that what's in the OP video is disgusting and degenerate. I think all fags need to be literally exterminated tbh, and this is a position even too extreme for the most diehard of christians.

Indeed it is funny.

So my image takes care of that.
1. It’s not accepted.
2. No one wants it at all.
3. Your claim is false.
Diehard Christian here. Have actually read the Bible. All faggots must die. Period. We all know this.

see

report me harder faggot, an while you're at it, tell me where i'm wrong.

Did that already. You don’t care, because you’re intl. Reported.

That looks like a defense of christianity more than anything tbh fam.

…but I eat meat every day and enjoy doing so.

If you are sumo-fat or weight-lifter fat than maybe you are healthy. Otherwise, no, you're not healthy by being fat. Also who cares what you're called, what is the actual reality concerning your body?

If that is so then you are an extreme minority amongst the great masses of Christians.

Holy shit, this is the saddest meatcuck I've ever seen in my life. I don't even have to troll this thread. Lol, thanks for making vegans look good, I hope you enjoy dying an early death.

i dont care because mods have better things to do than read your sky is falling reports when i tell you faggotry is wrong, religions are retarded and calling faggotry satanic means jack shit in the long run.
i have faith that the mods know this isn't worth their time or effort.

yeah, an emphatic yes on my end for christianity

Pick one and only one. You, like the intl shills, fail to comprehend what words mean. Words have definitions.

In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity. It’s that fucking simple.

Capitalism is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Holla Forums is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Christianity is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, feminism, and faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

i will FUCKING KILLL YOU , YOU FUCKING PUSSSY BITCH, FUCK YOU SATAMCO SN FAGFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Hi, intl. Reported.

If you don't care about christianity, then why would you care about satanism?

Because he, like you, is an intl shill. Why would he care about consistency?

If we're shills, and you're a shill, why would you care about shills shilling shills in a shill thread about shills?

Why don't you say "heretical" or "pagan" or "not Christian"?

Your definition of Satanism is very odd and not in common use.

Fucking CTR, doing Hillary's dirty work spreading this stall meme.

Kek is not pleased

Commit Seppuku faggot

i dont its nothing but edgy tryhard shit for bored middle class kids with too much time on their hands

why not try filtering me too faggot

seriously you two, either fuck or stop shitting up the thread.

Maybe you ought to cut down on the cholesterol, fatty.

Seriously though, why don't the mods ban this retard? They ban me all the time and I make way better threads than this.

Get a fucking clue OP. Tolerating Muslims or niggers over fags is about the height of stupidity. Niggers and Muslims will if given the chance impregnate members of your race and create mixed breed children. This is the threat of having these people around, even in an otherwise redpilled environment, shitskins will work against racial harmony.

As degenerate as that display is, its doing less harm than even ONE "godfearing" Muslim impregnating a white woman and creating a mixed breed abomination. In terms of the overall demographic warfare, fags are just a disgusting sideshow.

You’ll have to try harder.

It’s the only definition. I don’t give a fuck what kikes want you to think it means.

Reported for intl.

he who shills against shills must be careful he does not become a shill in the process.

You are like the 0.1% of Christians but you talk like you represent them all and not just you very hyper-specific minority clique.

One of us sure does.

It's one and the fucking same
SAGE

See:

Reported for intl.

A BLACK CHRISTIAN IS STILL A CHRISTIAN, UNLIKE THESE FUCKING VEGAN FAGGOTS!!!!!!

This thread is so gay, it literally gave me HIV just by reading the posts.

cant wait til you get b& for wasting the mods time.
(not that you're actually making reports anyway)

RELIGIOUSFAGS ARE CANCER, GAYS ARE DEGENERATE AS FUCK, AND THIS THREAD HAS GONE TO HELL.

If you put Christianity before Race then you're just as bad as the cultural marxists. It means you'll hand your daughter to a nigger as long as he's sufficiently Jesus Freak enough for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Reported for intl.

Thanks for playing. You’ve done quite enough to show us what you are now.

You're correct that it really isn't accepted by the majority of Americans which is why ZOG had to brute force it through the supreme court, but don't lie to me and say that fag enablers don't exist.

No you really don't all know this. Almost 100% of christians are firmly against any type of eugenics, which would absolutely lead to a decrease in faggotry. To you guys, even the most degenerate faggots have a soul to be saved. To me they are genetic waste manifesting themselves from hundreds of years of Christian dysgenic policies. Fags are fags because they are weak mentally and or physically, they would have never existed if it weren't for Christians thinking that weakness was redeemable in the first place. Fags have shown signs of being fags early on and should've been dealt with accordingly. It's no conspiracy that the Christian church is littered with "recovering" homosexuals and drug addicts.

Nope. Try again.

Are you trolling?

Okay, I can't do my normal shitposting in this thread. I am a vegan, and I do post niggers to trigger you all. But I am pro-white, that's why I browse here. And I also don't mind Christians. The Californian Seventh Day Adventists are some of the healthiest vegans on the planet and they're Christian, they're also white.

Seriously, fuck you. I don't even believe you're actually Christian. You're just some shitskin meatcuck.

Pic related is a vegan family, all white, all healthy. Fuck you, OP.

Faggots are 0.8% of the population. The people who actually care about them by any meaningful definition of the phrase would number roughly 1% in addition to that. The enablers don’t even count in that, as kikes HATE faggots. They just don’t want goyim happy.
Well, you’re wrong about that. Both about the statistic and the claim that faggotry is genetic.
Then you’re wrong, since faggotry isn’t genetic.

You’re a retard. Veganism is by definition not healthy.

You can try as hard as you want to pawn off any criticism of your insanity as Holla Forums but if you'll support niggers and Muslims in what could otherwise be an all-white society then you're just another breed of leftist.

True Anti-White Threat Level List (Top Is Most Dangerous)

1. Race Traitors
2. Jews
3. Chinks
4. Niggers
5. Spics, arabs, and assorted other muds
6. Bisexuals / Hypersexuals
7. Zoophiles
8. Pedophiles (the type specifically that fuck children and then discard them, not the the man who takes a young bride and stays with her for life)
9. Druggies (don't want to bother listing the various types in order right now)
10. People with silly diets.

You’re not doing your job very well.

You’re a problem.

You're right, faggotry is not inherently genetic. But being as much of a failure that you become a faggot or being as mentally weak that you become a fag definitely is genetic.

Refer to the top post and>>7661448

Now you're just outright lying.

Look up the Californian Seventh Day Adventists they're whit Christian vegans and they're literlaly the healthiest group of people on the planet. I'm done arguing with meatcucks. This thread has shown me that the majority of are truly mentally retarded.

Are you trying to make Christians look bad? At this rate we're just going to have to rope all the Christians left on this board. Why haven't you praised Kek yet fgt?

Ebin

No he's right. A Jew is against us by nature of being a Jew. A race traitor is someone who SHOULD be on our side, but instead chooses to work with the enemy.

Lying, huh.

We’ve proven you wrong in every lab on Earth, you cocksucking lunatic.

THEY'RE SATANISTS!!! I DON'T CARE IF VEGANS ARE WHITE, THEY ARE SCUM AND I WILL GUT YOU FAGGOTS LIKE PIGS, EVEN IF YOU ARE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU, I WAS TOLD THIS WEBSITE WAS CHRISTIAN AND AGAINST DEGENERACY, I WAS LIED TO!!!!

THEY'RE SHOULDN'T BE ANY VEGAN FAGGOT BITCHES ON HERE ==

Try. Harder.

Jews would have absolutely 0 fucking power if not for race traitors in our race giving them power. They gained all their power through subversion, through traitors.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

Not entirely true, but I see your point.

You're so dumb, I just feel bad for you. You make everyone on this board look stupid. I'm a fucking shitposter and I'm ashamed of you. You've gone beyond typical meatcuck ignorance. Are all the vegan athletes in the world fake? Are these guys fake?

Meat-eater here but one that is not insane.

I can't eat legumes as I'm allergic to them all.

I can't function very well on any vegan diet. I'd like to, as I'd save money, as meat is really expensive.

I have tried to change my diet many times and will probably continue to experiment in the future.

Ultimate goal is to live on pure akasha/light/void whatever, and not have to eat at all.

What do you think of me?

Reported for not even trying.

Kill yourself, you stupid fucking buddhist pile of shit.

If you have to eat meat, then eat meat. Human life takes precedent. Just stop eating beef because cows are fucking toxic for the environment. I'd suggest eating mainly turkey and fish, but I can't control your life and I don't want to.

This is me not shitposting, I normally shitpost, but honestly, just research where your food comes from and be honest about it. I don't mind hunters either so long as they aren't dipshits.

seconded

Please don’t fall for kike tricks.

lol

Holy shit, the year of the fire monkey is insane.

Cows aren't inherently bad. It's just the way cattle-farming is done now, putting all the hormones into them, and them accumulating toxins in their flesh more because they live longer than for example paltry, etc. that is the issue.

Grass-fed organic cows that roam around in fields are still ok.

I also eat stuff like deer, buffalo, and various meats you hunt whenever possible.

Cows are horrible for the environment, they produce methane from their assholes and most factory farms have waste lagoons and all kinds of other disgusting shit that fucks ups the environment.

The fact that you aren't suspicious of the meat industry makes me think you're a shill. Even most hunters I've talked to in real life understand how fucked up the majority of cattle farming is.

Well, I don't play "No True National Socialist" fallacy when a wide variety of different people with different beliefs call themselves National Socialist. I just accept that they are all NatSoc, however, some NatSoc have "got to go" if you know what I mean. Not every NatSoc is good.

Why can't you accept that the vast majority of every Christian ever is presently brainwashed bluepilled subhuman scum that needs extermination?

not you again…

well at least i have someone to lough at each time i see you

A white race united together against anti-whites is indomitable. It's only the traitors that weaken us, that open the gates, that make it possible for the enemy to strike any blows at us at all.

Just curious but do you have examples of vegans functioning very well in all of the following:

In addition to your examples of physical prowess in vegans?

First of all, akasha is a term from hinduism, and also often used in Hermeticism.

The buddhist term is something completely different.

I am a Hermeticist / Pagan. Not a buddhist.

Seeing as you haven't studied world religions though, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about in this thread.

Yeah, give me a second to compile some of them.

what is hermeticism? convert me.

One for intelligence would be George M. Church a geneticist. I wish I actually had a bunch of people like this written down on a list because I know they exist, I just never organized the information.Thank you for bringing this up.

Pic related is supposedly a Hitler quote.

hermeticfellowship.org/HFHermeticism.html

8ch.net/fringe/library.html
8ch.net/fringe/faq.html

Read "The Kybalion" and "Corpus Hermeticum" and "Initiation Into Hermetics" from the libraries.

Isaac Newton was a Hermeticist and so were several other figures who contributed to science and philosophy of our race, all inspired by Hermeticism.

Brian Greene sometimes says he's vegan, but I think he's actually just vegetarian.

Was he raised a vegan from the start or ate meat most of his life and just became a vegan later?

I want to know if a man like that can develop to his stage of mental excellence while having been a vegan through his formative years.

Cases of people raised vegan from birth are rare. The ones who are seem to just be normal people, nothing really special about them. These two girls were vegan since birth.

that quote basically says adaptation(?) and evolution is real was that supposed to be unusual idea?
And is this white only thing?By white only I refer european ancestry.

Woah, these girls are like the perfect cutes. I would wife them.

I don't give a shit about these groups, or anyone, as far as they don't bother me.

Gays, Vegans… they can do whatever the fuck they want.

On the other side (((they))), niggers and muslims pose a threat to my security, my loves ones, or my future offsprint.

That I won't allow it.

Except that they appear to be very healthy? In this age of widespread sickness that is special.

triptroof.
Anyone that isn't a pajeet or white liberal that tries it comes to hate it.
Most azns can get away with it due to genetics though.
The one and only way to do it is to waste your time growing your own shit geared toward specific nutritional needs. Cheap-ass frozen veggies/monsanto produce won't cut it. Even then, isn't there something better you could be doing with your time?

They can also be productive, can be, see: Alan Turing. Like most things, it's when you halfass it that you run into probs. Science fags should science artfags should art. The 'moderates' always get taken over by SJ filth though. Fags have a lot of dorf-like qualities, since they aren't planning to raise kids they throw themselves into their hobbies no matter how goofy they are. Occasionally fart out something decent enough to justify'em. The ones that want to 'explore themselves' always wind up coming out pozzed in the end even if they were some rough n' tumble log cabin bear.
Lezzies are no go, though. Always dangerous. They're always in danger of becoming self-destructive feminist shills, even if they personally hate them. One of their eventual 'girlfriends' will just teach them to hate men more. No better example of 'look but don't touch' aside from zany aussie wildlife.

not to mention there's some jews who go all wacky and are so envious of NS they want to bring it back. For race traitors, the only thing you'll ever agree upon is a mutual goal of destruction, each other.

It's like buying "economy eggmobile" over a sedan or pickup or something. You'll always know you could've done better with something more reliable. Those guys could never be a Marius Pudzianowski or Svend Karlsen. It's almost like comparing 'peak female' to 'peak male.' You can still do amazing shit, just not as amazing shit. Still, some people do enjoy working with handicaps, so more power to'em I guess.

This guy is vegan from birth too. But he's kind of a faggot. He is healthy though.

The quote is Adolf Hitler speaking on veganism.

Are you talking about Hermeticism? Most of those "we wuz kangz" idiots are inspired by Hermeticism. Hermeticism is extremely European but that doesn't stop non-whites from latching onto it.

Newton last of the wizards, you do realise that science abandoned wizardry after Newton and when they did they created all of modern technology.

Gays belong in the alt-right

And the alt-right belongs in the oven

I only know of one, the original Ebola-chan adherent! Eric Pianka ftw.

This is anecdotal evidence, but I'm white and going vegan increased my stamina and endurance when running or swimming.

My genetics are mainly Italian and German though, so I don't know if it would be different for more Nordic whites.

Idk man since it has inspiration from egypt it seems very comprehensive which is good.
I think we should ignore niggers and other faggots since every idea has a group of stupid people that believe in.

I think muzzies might consider this shit after the islam has lose power and their society becomes more rationalist.

Science has never abandoned wizardry and is still fueled by wizardry.

Also, magick works by universal laws, laws which can be utilized by anyone, regardless of their intentions.

Anyone who has a good imagination, who uses their intentions and belief productively, who creates thoughtforms and so on… who does all the practices of magick is practicing wizardry whether they know it or not, whether they call it that or call it something else.

Many people unconsciously utilize their mental/magickal powers without knowing what they are doing.

Every single thought you have, every belief, it's all having an effect.

True

Most people don't realize what CERN really does.

wtf vegans can still drink beer. Muslims can't even do that. kebabs do taste better than tofurky but still. If people don't want to eat meat that is fine. It means there is more meat for us to eat.

Btw, any major paradigm shifts, any huge leap forward, any serious revolution requires advanced wizardry.

After the foundation is laid, the rest can be done by less intelligent drones, in a procedural manner. They don't have to think holistically or see the bigger picture, they don't have to turn their minds to the essential questions of metaphysics, or seek to develop their self to comprehend higher truths. They can get by with mere dogmas, such as those of the materialists, while working out the details of various technology building on the knowledge of those before them and carefully and meticulously doing tests and recording data and so on.

Occultists are still up there on top and today you'll find occultists all throughout NASA and the military for example.

What's a good book to start with if you want to learn more about wizardry?

THIS THREAD TURNS ME ON I'M SO FUCKING HOT AND HORNY RIGHT NOW
LOOK AT ALL THAT SEXY MAN MEAT

Well user I have studied all the world religions and philosophies and Hermeticism is the one that I have found to be the most purest distillation of truth, that which approaches the Perennial Philosophy the greatest. It was Hermeticism that made me become a theist, that helped me make all kinds of break-throughs in my practice of magick, and it was certainly a huge step-up from the chaos magick I started off with.

It doesn't matter where it originates from; you can't ignore it when it's so useful, so profound, and so true.

What's a good way to learn more about hermeticism?

So do you guys worshipping gods literaly or symbolically?

Everyone who wishes to begin a study of the occult/wizardry must begin with The Kybalion.

That book is called a "master key" because it puts into context and makes sense countless other teachings.

These books are all mentioned in the FAQ: 8ch.net/fringe/faq.html

and can be found in the library: 8ch.net/fringe/library.html

After The Kybalion I would read The Corpus Hermeticum. You won't understand it at first, I never did. Not until about 3 years after my first exposure to the book, after so much research and magickal workings, did I finally actually know what it was saying. For a long time I just said to anyone that the book was too old to be relevant anymore (it's from the medieval ages) and it couldn't be understood but I understand it just fine now and know exactly what it's talking about. I think I should write a commentary and study guide for Holla Forums users to help them understand The Corpus Hermeticum and point them to the right areas of study to know what various lines and terms refer to in it.

I don't actually like Atkinson, The Kybalion is the only book in the faq I like.

Thank you. This is very interesting.

I'd recommend you meditate user. Having a constant meditation practice starting at at least 5 minutes a day is pretty important. Even if you're full fedora you can't deny the observable effect frequent meditation has.

fringechan.org/fringe/res/3.html

Is the old archived /fringe/ meditation thread and has a lot of good techniques.

There is a new meditations thread up right now btw.

pastebin.com/HmG4wKgT

I wrote up a reply for you and put it in a pastebin link since for some reason this thread is glitchy and won't let me post what I wrote as a reply for you. My browser even terminated itself as I tried to reply to you. It's odd enough behaviour that I have to wonder if something is trying to intervene and stop me from teaching you about Hermeticism or if it's just typical linux being retarded.

>worshiping The ALL
I don't understand people who do this.

How can you worship a sum?

Liber Astarte describes how to devote yourself to a deity. Deities are not The All, The One, The Absolute; they are not God. They are however so advanced beyond humans they are like gods compared to us. Our worship of them is more of a communion with them, there are many different techniques, and there are actual results to be obtained through these practices. Symbolism can be used to focus on deity. Deities are real, divine, archetypal personalities existent within the mind of God. If you ascribe to the 7 densities model, then deities exist at 6th density, and The All is 7th density. (Animals and some humans are 2nd density, most humans are third density, advanced humans with various unfolded psychic powers are 4th, and some even more advanced ones are 5th).

To Know Is To Embody.

When you turn your mind to The All, you focus on the All's attributes, and by so placing your awareness there your spirit (which is pure awareness+ will) draws down from those attributes an influence upon your own mental body. You yourself are like a cell, within the great universal body btw.

When you for example connect with the Omniscient aspect of the All, then you increasingly are opened to all knowledge, able to receive visions of anything, to know anything, future or past or present, not confined in any way by space or time.

By turning your mind to God (The All) every day and letting in that influx of energies from The All, you gradually speed up your own evolution. At first this influx of energies is weak, but as your understanding of The All and of Universal Law increases, then flow becomes more powerful.

Read Practice of Magical Evocation, especially the part about the Circle, and what it means when the magician stands within the circle before evoking an entity. This is where the microcosm that is man is joined more strongly with the macrocosm.

There are many things you have to understand about the nature of spirit, of knowledge, of higher planes, and the hermetic principles. Seeds are being sown in your mind now, one day you will understand what I am talking about more thoroughly, and reap the benefits of that understanding.

Note that to focus upon The All, to center your mind there, is only possible in degree of ones maturity / magickal development.

Certain holy texts like the Bhagavad Gita are said to contain 7 meanings, each one apparent to the same man, but at different times of reading at various stages of his life. Layered meanings that only are discovered as he advances upon the path.

If the highest conception of deity or of The All that you have at present is a sky wizard, then your mind doesn't know yet how to reach out in the right direction, but through careful cultivation and with time your degree of understanding will unfold and you will receive more of the universal wisdom and power.

can't you all see that these shills are shitposting at level+1 to prevent meaningful discussions here?
instead of forcing them to follow a script and copypasting moronic propaganda the organisations they belong to have begun to give them some leeway to have actually have a discussion, provided they talk about anything stupid to prevent us from debating the thread's subject

report them and ignore them
answering them is just wasting everyone's time

This is a fucking shitpost thread about vegans you dolt.

How did you know? :^)

I'm neither of those things, drink bleach faggot

10 shekels have been deposited into your account.

What the fuck did you expect?

OP knew this would happen, he just wanted to start a shitshow with a controversial topic that Holla Forums isn't unanimous on. Veganism has nothing to do with the other topics that were mentioned, he only name dropped Jews, Muslims and homosexuals so it wouldn't be so obvious.

Holla Forums loves faggots more than Vegans.

Whats funny is these guys sucking cock on the street and getting whipped are all your dentist, doctor, insurance adjuster, boss at work if you live in the Bay Area.

mfw, I have liked George Michael since I was a kid

Vegans are fanatical. I have been a vegetarian for the last 21 years.

I practice the Aryan path of the Vedas, practicing compassion to all sentient life

except Jews and their tools