Monster/Horror movie characters

I'm a bit hung up on the horror/monster movie characters that appear in Western media. I can get the obvious ones out of the way (Mummy; vampire; werewolf; ghost; invisible man; or some incarnation of the Frankenstein monster, the hunchback of Notre-Dame, or Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde). Does anyone know of any other monsters that show up?

And, no, aliens do not count.

Hey what about Men in Black? It had lots of…
…nevermind

What about Roswell Conspiracies, though?
It had Alien Werewolves and Alien Vampires and Alien Ghosts.

Including a Banshee sidekick!

Alien Banshee

Dammit, OP, your restriction sucks.

What if OP is actually an alien

And he's collecting data to make sure the alien invasion will not be hindered by earth monsters.

Do kaiju count because there was Godzilla TAS in the 90's.

Secret Saturdays. Criptids are the shit.

Whby Godzilla when we can have this?

Oh wait fuck they are aliens dammit sorry OP I let you down.

Fuck I forgot about that. Seriously, underrated series.

I didn't know they made a cartoon based off that film. Who was it by? The artstyle seems familiar. Was it the people who made that NASCAR cartoon?

The series is like fever dream. It's funny but not as funny as the movie and the episodes are all forgettable.

Does the black guy ever get any more roles? I thought he was pretty funny tbh.

Did some digging. He's Orlando Jones and still getting a lot of roles every year. But sadly only TV roles. That guy is actually very funny. I wish someone pick him up for another movie.

Hello darkness my old friend

Evolution is an awesome movie.

Also, I all but forgot about The Secret Saturdays. Thank you user for reminding me of it.

No one mention Martin Mystery yet? Sure it was part of Marathon production but it's still a fun watch. Also it's pretty hilarious to see the English dub made the girl his sister (or cousin?) but as the story goes it was hinted heavily that they got feelings for each other.

Evolution is that kind of movie you put in your drawer as the emergency movie when no one can't decide which movie to watch during movie night. Just like Die Hard 1 and Naked Gun series.

Also I found out about Secret Saturday from r34 first.

Is this made by the same people who made Totally Spies?

Yep, and they actually did a crossover.

I never knew that.

Speaking of cryptids, Ahhh Real Monsters had an epiosde each with the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot.

And Bigfoot was a regular background character (Mr Foot) in KaBlam! Where cartoons and comics collide!

Was the Mummy cartoon good? I mean I remember enjoying it when it aired.

I only saw bits of it growing up.

Was it any good?

Nothing with Spies is good. Martin Mystery is probably just as bad but I have only nostalgia fueled memories of it.

Martin Mystery is pretty average show but you're there for the action and simple stories.

Oh please, you still watch Spies because your boner said so

Wasn't there an episode where a chick turns into a bug?

Can't be worse than the Spy reboot with kids.

Probably. That show had the cool horror elements going for it at least.

Ill give it that but Martain and his sister were insufferable

Can't argue with that!