Political Fact Checking

WE NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE FACT CHECKING GAME

It's become obvious that Hillary's late game tactic is to throw a million and one counter-claims to Trump's statements so that whenever anyone attempts to discuss Donald's positions on elections, the normie masses will assume that the person discussing is either misinformed, gullible, or themselves lying.

Websites like politifact archive.is/wCZkD have been supplying a steady stream of mainstream disinformation to the masses in the form of accuracy checks. This has the effect of gish-galloping counter facts, not any single person can call bullshit on their fact checking, and so it is set to stand by default because it's (((fact-checking))). It's not just Politifact doing this though, NPR, CNN, hell, even fucking CBC up in Cancuckada was doing fact checking on all of these statements. The MSM is attempting to set up a wall of counter-evidence from a flood of (((experts))) saying that he's a liar. IT FALLS ON US TO STOP THEM.

DON'T WORRY, WE GOT THIS

We need to do three things:
1. Disprove their counter-claims.
2. Identify (((facts))) that mysteriously don't get checked.
3. Meme it.

I've gone through and screen capped the counter-facts that NPR has provided in response to the debate (I'd have archived the page, except they've done some sort of fancy jewry archive.is/2mD1Q to prevent archive.is from capturing the page). I will post these images on their own with an archived link of any outside links posted by NPR staff. If you have knowledge of a claim being bullshit, please respond to THAT post and explain why it's bullshit with an archived link to our source confirming it as bullshit, or at least a half-truth counter.

After I've posted all of the counter links, I will screen grab the entire NPR post for posterity. I'll throw this up so other autismfags can check to see what's not being fact checked, and potentially what's been misquoted.

After we finish with all of this, we'll be putting the screengrabs together with the counter evidence PROVING that Trump never lies!

THE GOLDEN DON NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
MAKE FACT-CHECKING GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n7HyX
archive.is/PubMQ
archive.is/8T4H
archive.is/YdpUj
archive.is/My9UI
archive.is/s0RYN
archive.is/PxDhj
archive.is/sAqYj
archive.is/aPquS
archive.is/FZqUl
archive.is/oHoAx
archive.is/KPN9H
archive.is/b1dbu
archive.is/Y9Gov
archive.is/NHvn5
archive.is/aD3Dl
archive.is/WVddB
archive.is/Yo46h
archive.is/p7Jw1
archive.is/TVHY9
archive.is/qc1xu
archive.is/jk1W
archive.is/dq9YQ
archive.is/qZ9gZ
archive.is/SJPXr
archive.is/2QGKj
archive.is/Et2Fz
archive.is/ElsTI
archive.is/O7Qkz
archive.is/DM20z
archive.is/dnSwz
archive.is/dCw9j
archive.is/8Fukn
archive.is/YjUvH
archive.is/QhdFN
archive.is/ZFaL2
archive.is/7sMfD
archive.is/QAtC9
archive.is/j3qEP
archive.is/GPJDm
archive.is/3o7PT
archive.is/RTaCJ
archive.is/zent9
archive.is/8GRRJ
archive.is/nAQ5N
archive.is/czAkN
archive.is/E1nde
archive.is/EpU4w
archive.is/ShfhT
archive.is/AnKPn
archive.is/1Ix1O
archive.is/f6dg7
archive.is/2nvYf
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate/a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fact check #1
Hillary is NOT that thin.

Department of Labor, Minimum Wage: archive.is/n7HyX

Income and Poverty in the United States: 2015 pdf (link isn't archiving)

Lots of Factors go into a wage gap: archive.is/PubMQ

At this point, I would like to mention that I'm coming across multiple re-archives of these links. Should I overwrite them or stick with the original? For now, I'm sticking with the original.

I like the cut of your jib.

No link.

Correct, especially the jew-controlled shill HQ that is politifact. I was going to make a counter website to factcheck politifact, but I figured nobody would ever see it. Much better if Holla Forums got on something like this as a collective.

No link.

The dubs have spoken. Kek wills it.

yeah, no shit, i'm totally with this idea.

going forward, i hope trump curb stomps the bitch. i almost forgot how much and precisely why i loathe this woman. i hate her voice, her face, her personality, i hate everything about her.

there is SO MUCH trump could put into SO MANY ads, and here, 45 days out, it's time for him to just blaze with both barrels.

embarrass, annoy, and destroy this woman.

Unemployment rate in Michigan: archive.is/8T4H (4 years ago)

Ford CEO Mark Fields saying zero jobs lost: archive.is/YdpUj
This particular link is clearly an anti-Trump marketing page RIFE with spin control. Can someone find old news links to the crash of 2008 showing car companies going bankrupt and the amount of jobs lost?

Earnings gap.

No link.

Good catch c76623.

Conservative Tax Foundation Estimates: archive.is/My9UI (1 week old)

Wall Street Journal: Trump's Father's Corruption archive.is/s0RYN (33 minutes ago, what the hell?)

The Tax Foundation Alleging that Trump's Plan would Balloon the Deficit: archive.is/PxDhj

Why MSM pushes this bullshit myth?

Because they hate Fucking White Males

Politifact Claiming that Trump Claim that Climate Change is a Chinese Hoax: archive.is/sAqYj (2 months old)

"Fact Checking" => Propaganda Spin

US is World's Leading Producer of Natural Gas since 2011: archive.is/aPquS (1 month old)

This counter claim is retarded, has the guy not noticed the drastic decrease in oil use worldwide? Jesus christ, how stupid do they think people are?

Obama's been Good for Jobs: archive.is/FZqUl

"Special Prosecutor" archive.is/oHoAx

Link is to the Congressional Research Service 2015 pdf on the North American Free Trade Agreement (not archivable, 37 pages)

Hillary Clinton's Evolution on Trade: archive.is/KPN9H (1 month ago)

Tax Policy Center's Analysis of Hillary's Tax Proposals: archive.is/b1dbu

A Recent Analysis of Trump's Tax Reform Plan from the Tax Foundation: archive.is/My9UI (1 week ago)

Funny how they ignore how the Rich are going to tax dodge even more and get away with it

Meme it as much as you want, but check that fact: Trump is just saying gigantic bullshits most of the time and everybody knows it.

Clinton Campaign Life Fact Checker: archive.is/Y9Gov (4 hours ago)

This is ridiculous, the fact check here doesn't apply to a fact checker, Donald was talking about the facts.

No link.

Then there's nothing for you to worry about, shill.

No link.

What do you mean also nice multi thread shilling

Nice try shill.

Nice thread OP. These awre the tactics we need to use, and quick. The clock is ticking. Going to start digging through some of this right now.

I just read the Tax Foundation report, they say that even the bottom three deciles would see at least a 10.5% increase in income over the long term.

This ain't cuckchan, mate. Make relevant filenames for images so that they can be thrown into one's folder.

Inb4 they compare 90's to 2000's.

90's politics and strategies are obsolete. Burgers are poisoned with materialism and sense of entitlement.

No amount of wishful thinking on Hillary's part will fix that.

This seems to be an error in formatting on their page. I'm not sure what went awry here, but the links are as follows.

Macroeconomic Research Firm Capital Economics estimations: archive.is/NHvn5

Citizens for Tax Justice discussing Fortune 500 Companies: archive.is/aD3Dl

Excellent find, can you screen grab it and upload it to the thread?

Sorry man, but there's about 50 files and I need to keep them ordered in my folder for uploading. I'm afraid you're just gonna have to deal with the shitty filenames. I'll improve in future threads.

This faggot forgot that manufacturers operate elsewhere due to the fact they are taxed to death.

Link is to Moody's Analytics Analysis of The Macroeconomic Consequences of Clinton's Economic Policies a July 2016 pdf (20 pages, does not archive)

This one is just retarded. Of course they make money selling products overseas. That's the whole point. It makes more sense for them to abandon America and do business abroad because the system is currently fucked.

Obama's Still Good for Jobs archive.is/WVddB

This seems to be almost the same link as provided in

No link.

They confuse unemployement with Underemployment like usual

Trump's Yellen Accusation allegedly has No Evidence: archive.is/Yo46h

Yellen Announces that there are No Signs of Political Motivation: archive.is/p7Jw1

Bloomberg Reports that People in FOMC Meetings are Not Discussing Elections (implying that Yellen wouldn't give a shit about who wins or doesn't win the election): archive.is/TVHY9

Trump will Meet Kim Jong Il to Renegotiate Climate Accord: archive.is/qc1xu (4 months ago)

2015 US Trade Deficit: archive.is/jk1W (4 years old)

2015 US Trade Deficit with China: archive.is/dq9YQ (5 months old)

Peterson Institute for Internal Economics Warning that Trump's Steep Tariffs are Bad: archive.is/qZ9gZ

Slate's Low-energy Cheat Sheet of Trump's Lies: archive.is/SJPXr (3 days old)

IRS Commissioner Says it's Rare for Taxpayer to be Audited Several Years in a Row: archive.is/2QGKj

Nixon Released Tax Returns during an Audit, Why Not Trump: archive.is/Et2Fz (3 months ago)

The main thrust of this counter claim assumes that the risks of releasing tax information back when Nixon was in power are the same as now. Also, it's easy to point out how Trump is not the average person. He is a rarity himself, so constant audits are probably the norm.

Politifact Noting that Nixon Gamed the Tax System: archive.is/ElsTI (3 months old)

More History of Candidates Releasing Tax Returns: archive.is/O7Qkz

Other Clinton Aides that Plead the Fifth: archive.is/DM20z

This bolster's Trump's claim, actually. More people on Clinton's staff took the fifth to avoid prosecution than just Stonetear.

This is comical.

Trump's 3,500 Lawsuits Unprecedented for a Presidential Nominee: archive.is/dnSwz (1 month old)

Wanna know what else is unprecedented for a presidential nominee? Being a secretary of state and being under investigation for multiple counts of corruption and violation of federal securities.

Three Trillian Dollar War: archive.is/dCw9j (3 years old)

I recall that Halliburton was essentially embezzling money through the war by overcharging on American supplies. If anything, this supports the generalized assertion that Trump holds that corrupt government can lead to nothing good.

Hundreds Allege that Trump Doesn't Pay His Bills: archive.is/8Fukn (3 months ago)

Did Trump Suggest Negotiating Down US Debt? archive.is/YjUvH (4 months old)

Office of Civil Rights Data Collection: archive.is/QhdFN

Black Preschoolers are 3.6x as likely to be Suspended than White Preschoolers: archive.is/ZFaL2

Interesting, in Hebrew "bullshit" can be used in a plural form. Learn something new everyday.

We need to watch the watchmen, to fact-check the fact-checkers and especially to show when they're purposely omitting hilldabeast's lies. How can we make a site that anons can contribute to that wouldn't be susceptible to CTR rigging?

Uploading two screengrabs at once.

Violent Crime Rose Slightly (but remains near record lows): archive.is/7sMfD (13 hours old)

Stop and Frisk Allegedly didn't Work Well in New York: archive.is/QAtC9 (2 years old)

No link.

To be honest, I think memeing it is a great first step. If we create a series of solid counter-counter-fact images, we can spam those and then throw doubt across most of the fact checking scheme that is being done right now.

Two more uploaded at once since there's no link.

FBI Data on Violent Crime Increase of 4% between 2014 and 2015: archive.is/j3qEP

No link. This is still Hillary speaking.

No link. How convenient, another Clinton quote followed by an NPR staffer vigorously nodding her head.

No link. Now it's Trump speaking, and this necessitates a vigorous shaking of the head.

There's a fact-checker error. She falsely claims that the Fed Chairmen serve the President.

Someone needs to fact check this dumb bitch

Trump still talking.

Brennan Center for Justice, Crime in 2016: A Preliminary Analysis (30 page PDF, not archived)

No link. Note the vigorous shaking of the head.

Donald Trump has No Problems Saying Obama not Kenyan: archive.is/GPJDm

2 Clinton Supporters that Allegedly Shared Obama's Birther Story: archive.is/3o7PT (1 week ago)

Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate: archive.is/RTaCJ (5 days old)

Trump Questioned Obama Birth Certificate in 2014 Despite Campaign Statement: archive.is/zent9

That's really misleading. They didn't "win" immunity. Immunity was offered to compel them to testify since they claimed that testifying would incriminate them.

Clinton wasn't charged because the FBI argued she didn't really know enough about what she was doing to realize that it was a really bad idea. The people who DID know it was a bad idea were given immunity. That's why nobody was charged, according to the official story.

It's Dubious that a Federal Chief Security Officer will Make a Difference: archive.is/8GRRJ

Whitehouse Cybersecurity Czar Michael Daniel is a Total Noob Faggot: archive.is/nAQ5N

Advisers Appointed After the DNC Hack Lacked Information Security Backgrounds: archive.is/czAkN (1 month old)

These chucklefucks are human trash.

He didn't suggest that he would "try to negotiate down the national debt." He said that if the situation gets so bad that we can't pay the debt, we don't immediately go to default. The first step is to pay back less than the full amount as a way to avoid a total collapse. It's not a negociation tactic, but a way to mitigate damage.

The financial people were complaining about this because we are supposed to pretend that US debt is the safest asset in the world and could never be worth anything less than 100% of the face value even if the US economy is a disaster.

6 Things to Know about Trump's Border Enforcement Plan: archive.is/E1nde

Very solid point.

Nail on the head, sir.

Pretty entertaining choice of words for the hyperlinks in this screengrab. Allow me a minor edit …

Clinton has (((echoed))) Obama's call to teach computer science to all American students: archive.is/EpU4w

Trump has not: archive.is/ShfhT

No link.

No link. Another vigorous head nodder.

Donald Trump speaking. No link.

No link. However, Mary Louise Kelly is taking an undated off-hand statement to a shock-jock before Trump's presidential bid as "Oh, he TOTALLY supported the war in Iraq!" Disingenuous fuck.

IMO you don't need to disprove every single claim. Don't overload the normie brain.

For example nobody actually gives a shit about

Something like

is much more interesting. He's talking jobs and the factchecker misdirects with cybersecurity. What in the fuck. That screencap in contrast with pic related can be easily understood and people do care about jobs.

Look for angles that matter but 4780 memes proving factcheckers are full of shit will just confuse people not knowing what's worth paying attention.

Fox News Poll on Clinton vs. Trump as President: archive.is/AnKPn

No link.

You do make an excellent point, sir. Disproving all of the fact checks would just overload normie brains, but that's the strategy they're already attempting with all of the fact-checking sites and "live fact checking" during the debates. We won't be able to throw all of these countered fact-checks at normies and expect them to light up and go "Oh, I understand now." At best, we're hoping to have most assertions countered so that if someone can, they can summarize the "Well, Trump's not actually lying there" into a wide variety of simple and easy to understand images.

Japan and US Mutual Defense Treaty: archive.is/1Ix1O (3 years old)

No links. Although, Phil Ewing may be looking for a new job after agreeing with Trump.

No link. Still Donald Trump speaking.

Congressional Research Service - Saudi Arabia: Background and US Relations (39 pg. PDF, cannot be archived)

Reality will always have a liberal bias when liberals are the gateways to the truth

House Committed Grills Clinton on Benghazi: archive.is/f6dg7

THIS is a fact check? Clinton was involved in a Libyan scandal related to an attack in Benghazi? WHO THE FUCK IS QUESTIONING WHETHER SHE HAD TO TESTIFY OR NOT?

Trump Saying that Pregnancy is an Inconvenience for Employers: archive.is/2nvYf (1 month old)

No links. Final "fact checks".

I will now proceed with screen-capping the entirety of the NPR debate w/ fact checks.

Funny how they never mention those 10 million jobs are mostly part time jobs and that America's population rose by about the same number if not more

Love how they make Trump look fat and Hillary skinny even though she has a BMI of AT LEAST 30.

Political fact checking is bullshit.

There's multiple sources of data with often contracting results. Statements can be taken out of context and pushed as fact. Two people can look at the same set of data and come to wildly different interpretations. For example, black crime data can be interpreted as systematic racism or inherent black criminality.

Two people can see the same event and interpret two entirely different realities. For example, all the latest killing of blacks by cops where one person can see the same event and see a armed criminal being killed by a cop in self defence and another can see a black being executed by a cop because he is black. It's the same exact event.

Political facts are a rarity and hard to come by. You can spin and cherry pick almost anything.

Now how do we compress that salient point into a meme for throwing at people who like throwing out the politifact website? Remember that the biggest challenge here isn't just identifying the lies, but also fighting against the MSM creating this haze of "all the fact checking says Trump's lying and Hillary's honest". Most normies don't like to think, if they see 3 MSM sources all saying the same thing, they're inclined to assume that it's the consensus opinion and just go with the main narrative being pushed.

As much as this might seem like kicking mud uphill, this is the new battleground upon which Hillary will try to outflank Trump. We need to power through this.

Kike

Dat (1) doh

First compiled screengrab of the debate transcript with comments from NPR.

Second compiled screengrab of the debate transcript with comments from NPR.

Nice.

Hang on, I have to leave the house. I just heard a car accident and want to go make sure everyone's okay.

I don't like where this is going…

False alarm. By the time I got there cops and fire trucks had already arrived. An ambulance left the place without flashy lights and sirens, so I assume that it's all A-OK.

I've emailed pictures to myself, but my phone seems to be made of fail.

Is there a good transcript of the debate somewhere?

Just posting it now, but I haven't spent the time that would be required to make sure that this transcript is actually 100% accurate with the debate as I watched it earlier tonight. One thing at a time.

Do you have the text version? I hate to ask and add more work to you.

No problem, man. I'm stuck here until I wrap this up. This is a direct link to the NPR site: npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate/a

Just delete the "/a" at the end.

man you really could not have been any more subtle? christ.

For some reason it slipped my mind that I could upload multiples of these. So here's the rest of them.

lmao.

Well unfortunately, this is where I fall down.

I'm terrible at making OC. I've attached what this guy said.

If someone can do a better job, I implore you to make it happen.

Also, it's pretty evident that this thread is getting slid to hell and back. I'm wondering if it'll even be here when I wake up tomorrow.

that is way better than a lot of oc i see posted here, brief and to the point, and the information is ordered logically

Yeah it fucking is an inconvenience. Ever work with a bunch of qomen all taking turns with maternity leave? The amount of bitching and wntitlemwnt they exhibit ks shameful, and everyone else has to pick up their slack because they cant hire someone for 12 weeks.

Holy shit did i butcher that. Meant to say entitlement

Short-life
The memes write themselves