I unironically wish this unfunny faggot would die

I unironically wish this unfunny faggot would die.

I unironically think that world peace and officer maggot were his only funny skits and when it comes to WP not even everything was good
I think he is overhyped by imageboards

The only reason imageboards like him is because he sacrificed his tv show for them so he can scam them out of more money.

Sam was well liked by Imageboards well before his show was even announced
And i cant really see why

Because he gave up several stable career opportunities in order to follow his dream of becoming an alternative comedian, and that is admirable in a sort of way to show that kind of perserverance.

Tim, pls.

Only thing that was ever funny about Sam was his mass murdering escapades.

this. he's trying weird shit instead of walking the beaten path. admirable in current year.

I think Sam is overrated, and Sam himself now believes that he is some Godsend because of his spergy fans. He makes one video every month, and that's if were lucky. Don't give me that crap like "bb-b-b-but hes paying taxes and dealing with legalities and shit" because that's not an excuse. Even in his prime, he wasn't making videos nearly as much as he should have.
If he didn't want to fail, crash, and burn like he's doing right now, he shouldn't have taken his Patreon (literally paying him just because he exists, at this point) for granted and made more videos.

But user, aren't you excited for books filled with scribbles and a pixelshit game that they're making to scam their fans with?

ITT: leftyfags mad as fuck

The only jokes about Sam Hyde and WP that made me laugh were made by other anons.
The rest of it is surrealist/absurd/hyper-realism shit that just isn't funny.

WP is the more right-wing version of TWKUK, and just like TWKUK, it misses the mark constantly with a couple of diamonds in the rough that fans cling to.

"Hi goys I'm from leftypol" - the post.

I'm the opposite. I didn't really care for either Officer Maggot or the majority of the World Peace sketches. But I love things like Ideas Man, Moms, and MDE WHYPZ, and you're dead on the inside if you don't think 2070 Paradigm Shift or An Inconvenient Anime are funny.

hi liberal

So is the guy who keeps making these threads mad because Holla Forums made a few memes about Hyde, or is he legitimately dumb enough to think Hyde is some hardcore neonazi icon?

I think it's ironic in the sense that you bitch about faggots yet are one

I've never seen anything hes done or anything of him being funny, I saw some autistic emma watson video thats it. What the fuck is up with numales idolizing youtubers, fuck off you television babbys

OP BTFO

Why do you even post here, blockhead?

I knew this guy at one point and I could tell you some shocking stories but I don't want to risk him recognizing me because of the details…He gets incredibly violent at times, once I saw him hit a woman and there is a bunch of people who can back me up on that (If Sam hasn't terrified them into silence that is), he hit her clean in the face in a room full of people and dared the bystanders to do something about it…He's unhinged to put it gently.

You are free to like what you want but I think you should know that he is a violent racist with a history of scamming. Make your own judgement based on what I have just told you.

Wow, who would've thought.
I guess that's why he shot up those schools, crucified dozens of African Americans, and got away with it.

You didn't leap to her rescue? That's fucking pathetic. What a beta excuse for a man you are. This is why we need feminism.

I saw Sam Hyde at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by screaming "WE LOOKED AT THE DATA" really loudly.

Reminds me of the time I met him for the first time.
I went to shoot my new hi-point that I got, I was really excited because I heard it could penetrate through titanium. I drove to my usual shooting spot about a mile into some thick woods, where I would seldom see anyone else during daylight (some people went there to shoot or get drunk, but it wasn't that well known). I get there only to see the dirt path to the clearing blocked off by SUVs and really big puckup trucks. I figured I might as well walk there, since there wasn't any trespassing tape or signs put up nearby. I got my hi-point 995TS and took a stroll to the clearing. Just before I could see another human being, a gruff voice yelled out "would you look at this faggot!". Sure enough, about 20 yards away, some big guys were eyeing me down like I was dressed in a full clown suit. I yelled out a hello, and this bowl-haircut guy walked up to me and asked me about my gun. He was really buff and intimidating, so I stuttered a bit in explaining about this machine I got my hands on. He started mimicking my stuttering and shoved me to the ground with one hand. I was clearly scared at this point, so I crawled back about 5 feet. He apologized and held his hand out for me to get up. As soon as I reached for it, he pointed something like a glock to my head and started screaming at me, about how I looked like a n-word. All I could do is lay there on the ground with him towering above me, yelling racial slurs and verbally abusing me. After a bit, I got the gumption to just get up and run away. As I was running he yelled to me "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM, BITCH?" I stopped for 2 seconds to hear him exclaim "YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE HYDE." Terror overtook me as I realized it was the mass murdering rapist neo-nazi Samuel Hyde. I don't remember much from that moment on, I think I blacked out, but I drove home safely and locked all the doors.

That was the last time I've ever been interested in guns. You never know who or what these killing machines attract, sometimes even bigger killing machines.

I talked to Charles on discord and he told me that Sam dated a underaged girl at some point. I don't know if he still is dating her.

Tbqh I found most of his vlogs funny, including hydewars. The higher production value shit like WP or thankscomputer legitimately isn't as funny at all. It fails to capture the semi-nonscripted hilariousness.
Also KSTV was really fucking good tbqh.
Also he should be making more videos but from what I hear he's working on shit like joyride universe and shipping those books.

You are correct user.

Who is surprised this autistic faggot is an autistic faggot though, Emma has spoken out about mens mental health and suicide.