How would you adapt Dark Side of the Moon into a film?

How would you adapt Dark Side of the Moon into a film?

I wouldn't. it's shit.

dubs confirm, most overrated album of all time. Not even their best by a long mile.

Wish You Were Here>The Wall>Animals>Sid's Albums>The Final Cut>Meddle>Obscured by Clouds>>>DSOTM>>>shit>>>>>everything else apart from the live '88 - '95 shows which are fucking great apart from the lack of Roger>>>>>Atom Heart Mother

I would put an audiovisual video ripping off the booklet's visual representations consisting of triangles and colors

Dads are talking here, rascal

DUDE WEED LMAO

start the movie with a montage with "it aint me" playing in the background.

Beyond the Black Rainbow.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLE CUCKED

Hello?
Are there any blacks out there?

Hello? (hello) (hello)
Is there any black cock in there?
Just prep if you can hear me
Is there any bull at home?
Come on (come on), now
I hear you're feeling hard
Well I can ease your strain
And get you in my wife again
Relax
I need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you take off your shirt?

There is just cum, now she is breeding
A distant sub, cuck on the horizon
I am only cumming through in waves
Her lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My balls felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain
You would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably cucked

[Guitar Solo]

Okay
I've only got a little pin prick *ding*
There'll be no more UUUUUGGHHHH!
But you may feel a big black dick
Can you rear up?
I do believe its working. Good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go

There is just cum, now she is breeding
A distant sub, cuck on the horizon
I am only cumming through in waves
Her lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The bull is grown
The cuck is gone

[Guitar Solo]

You take that back about Atom Heart Mother

we all know that PF is 2deep for this place (b/c they're anti-cap)

It's the year 2017; NASA is making history once again by funding the first all-woman space mission to the moon… though the expedition is not without controversy, with many criticizing the painful lack of diversity of the all-white crew. However, when the women explore a part of the moon that the men before them had carelessly ignored, an advanced species of alien resembling African males come out of hiding and make themselves known to astronauts. The women may not have brought much diversity with them, but they will certainly be bringing some back.

They already did. It was great.

Why would you? It's not even a concept album.

Id get the rights to the soundtrack and use the entire thing in a film about the dark side of the moon or the a moon in a different solar system/ moon around jupiter/saturn etc

pitiful

WE DON'T NEED NO TEENIE WEENIES
*guitar solo
WE DON'T NEED NO WHITE CONTROL
HEY! WHITEY! LEAVE THAT JEW ALONE.
ALL IN ALL YOU'RE JUST A
'NOTHER CUCK IN THE SHED

Pink Floyd is trash

t. /mu/tant

/mu/ has even worse taste in music than Holla Forums does in movies and tv.

my nigger

Technically this is the Life of David Gilmour. We was cucked by his actual wife Polly Samson.

Only "if" and "Fat Old Sun" are the only good songs of that album.

My mistake. He was cucked by Polly Samson. He accept to rise and even give them his surname to the children of Polly's previous husband

People who are ignorant of a subject often imagine themselves to be more knowledgeable and resent perceived "pretension" from those who aren't.

No one likes you, /mu/

non-ignorant person here, that user is absolutely right, /mu/ has awful taste and cannot into music.

the album is shit, btw.

DSOTM literally has two songs that are worth listening to; Time and Money. Everything else serves as an introduction, intermission or coda between those two tracks.

Compare that to the next two albums which although didn't have that many tracks, are worth listening to in their entirety. Quality over quantity, though with The Wall it's both. Filler tracks are filler tracks rather than being passed off as fully-fledged songs, and even a good half of those are still nice on their own or when combined with the previous/next track e.g. Empty Spaces/(What Shall We Do Now/Young Lust). Even the demos for that album are different and relatively listenable, and there are a ton of live options available with a variety of band members depending on the year it was recorded. TFC is relatively lame on its own but if you view it as the fifth side to The Wall with Roger's Pros and Cons as the sixth it's actually pretty good. Not Now John, Hero's Return, Your Possible Pasts and Two Suns in the Sunset are the best songs on the album, everything else is meh.

>>>/mu/
You shouldn't have left to begin with.

see pic

Us and Them is better than Money.,

That's the first I've heard of /mu/ liking Kanye, but I don't go as much as I used to. I would say Kendrick personally. I don't know about all time certainly, but he's definitely one of the best ones out there currently along with Danny Brown and MC Ride

You are not from round these parts, arent you

lol