I don't know what to do anymore

Guys, I can't do it anymore. The social justice, google lives matter, political correct pussification of my country is getting to be too much for me.
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
There is a never ending flow of faggotry and degeneracy, and every day it pushes me a little closer to the edge.
I am full of rage and I don't know what is going to happen when it finally becomes too much for me to handle.
I need help. I need to find a way to combat all of the bullshit going on.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fight against all of this liberal bullshit? An organization I can join that will actually help make a change?
I just can't do it anymore Holla Forums. Please help me.

I feel like the only thing I can do is wait for a race war, but who knows how long it will be until that happens. I will take all advice to heart, I am desperate.

Sage and report.

Neat.

kys

Infiltrate and destroy the jewish mechanisms of control.

choice.

Why would you be rude to a stranger on the internet? That doesn't seem very nice. You should be nice.

not really much you can do besides get a twitter account and start trolling to accelerate the polarization process

I would be happy to do this, but how exactly would I go about doing so?

googles gonna google

Start networking with other anons in your area. I'd recommend trying to find a thread for your area at >>>/meadhall/

Start shitposting online.

No seriously, it's actually turned out to be an effective tactic.

get a white gf and make her preggers.

do you have so little faith in good men, that we would even fall short of a wholesome victory?

A thread like this when we're winning left and right?

Sage and reported for defeatism or if you're a common cucklth fan, blackpilled

Meme magic, son.

sage

Reported.

fuck off cointelpro

I'm workin on it

This is solid. Thanks user. I love you.

I'm slowly pushing my dipshit liberal, antibaby antimarriage gf away until I can find a qt aryan girl with big tits

sage

shill

lol faggot sage

I'm genuinely not trying to be edgy, I'm just having a lot of trouble with this. I'm sorry if that upsets you, I didn't intend to cause any butthurt.

Hey man, I gotta fuck something until I find a new one.

go be a nigger somewhere else
>>>/blog/

you should be working on redpilling her and asserting your dominance so she will want kids.

Start by taking a gun and putting it under your chin. The next step is to pull the trigger. For more blogposting please visit:

>>>Holla Forums

You have no fucking idea how many god damn hours I've put into redpilling that stupid cunt. There is absolutely no getting through to her. I've been subtle, I've been forceful, I've tried everything.

we don't give a fuck
kys

then dump her tomorrow, stop wasting your life away on a useless cunt.

Do I need to put bullets into the gun before doing so? Your directions weren't terribly detailed.

Stopped reading right there

I enjoy fucking her and I will continue to do so while I look for something better.

I sincerely mean this, open yourself up to kek. read through the Holla Forums approved reading lists from the past year, lift, exercise, meditate, and get ready to hoist the black flag and slit some fucking throats because we're taking our country back brother

Reported +Sage

You could always dine on a bullet.

At least it would out you out of MY misery.

No problem. It's helped me a lot. We have a pretty solid group here in Dixie's Land.

Additionally, it's always a great thing to be associated with in the case of major happenings. Nice to know you have friends in the area who you'll be able to contact and fight the good fight with when shit eventually goes down.

Man the fuck up, things are getting better.

Improve the things about yourself that you hate while you still have time. Showtime is coming and you better be at your best.

I am open and waiting, my dude. Where can I find the reading list? I work out for about two hours a day and I somehow manage to talk my doctor into giving me weekly test shots. I'm ready. Gas the kikes race war now.

your problem is you're a weak minded sack of shit.
you are the memes you fall for, now get outta here.

Go out and start killing jewish journalists

such a weak bait
sage and report retards

for the past what, 13 months , there's been a monthly reading guide, the archive has them and /pdfs/ has a fair amount of literature as well. always be reading, always be thinking, always be ready.

You should be nice on the internet.

You're a good dude, user. Thanks, again.

keep the faith man, the previous current year and the current current year have been times of tribulations but the real trial by fire draws near.

think of it like this: no matter what shit is going on in your life, no matter how bad it gets, you have found yourself in the unique position to be exposed not only to kek and the pursuit of the real chaos that is Truth, but also to the formative vanguard of a a very real, very needed revolution of Mind, Nation, and Culture.

You don't, stop allowing your desires to rule you.

Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot

Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot
Gas yourself faggot

Came here to say this

You think you're stressed?

Trying being a half German spic whos lineage has been permanently tainted before you were even born, and after being shown the current state of America, trying to help, only to met with comments like "hang em all" or "you have to go back" (even though I was born in America and my family as well).

Literally nothing but death threats when people on here see who I really am. At least as a white you could reproduce and save your race.

Go suck OP's dick somewhere please and don't fucking forget to sage, newfag cocksucker.

holy shit that projection

this isn't your blog, faggot

epic sages btw

get out, fucking spic.

Nobody cares that mommy fucked a sombrero.

Guess the ctr is out in full force tonight

I don't think you understand what CTR is.

you don't understand what sage is, which is why it was so easy to spot you.

Keep showing us how retarded you are, you halfbreed faggot. I'm not bumping the thread. You are keeping this faggot's thread alive, not me.

You sound a little aggravated there pal.

You're a textbook example of why racemixing produces cuck faggot autists. Keep going.

Do you even know where the fuck you are, ese?

Guarantee I've been here longer than you, "ese".

You're a textbook example of a retard who believes a single word typed on Holla Forums about personal shit and falls for a bait providing the other party an excuse to respond and bump the thread

You're right. I was a little hyped and needed an outlet after the debate. I'm out. Taco can keep responding to himself.

He's just mad quads chose a "half-taco" over him.

I think it's obvious what needs o be done, op

here's a hint:
standard capacity

Right Wing Death Squads is one way.

However, if you are capable of it, then getting into hardcore magicks and actually treading the grounds most wizards are too afraid to do and really emphasizing the daring aspects of the four laws of the magus could get you to a power level in which you can command anything you want out of this reality.

Feed all that intense emotion into some powerful thoughtforms user.

Just create and attach thoughtforms to her that will reprogram her into what you want. That's all that is needed. You have close contact with her and probably live with her. You can even reprogram her food and water too, hopefully she doesn't catch you praying over that stuff.

Was she ever on anti-depressants, other psychward drugs, magic mushrooms, or any other shit like that?

If so, she'll be really fucking hard to do anything to, as those people are basically unprogrammable (and consequently, stuck in a rut that only death will get them out of, as they don't ever grow and develop into stronger human beans).

In theory it's still doable, just stop using mundane methods, and start using advanced wizardry.

I will greatly appreciate the sacrifice mischlings like you will make once the rahowa begins. If you survived, I'd even allow you to get VA benefits and live a normal life once you get chemically castrated.

Here is simple solution actually OP. Make a tulpa that has the ideals you want. Then order it to possess your GF when she's in a state of vulnerability and susceptible to possession. Make sure the tulpa then integrates itself into her personality and/or completely rejects her and becomes the dominant soul-complex animating that body. Now you have a GF that isn't completely fucking worthless without having to find a new one and throw away the current one you have.

lol don't embarrass yourself you know as well as us that Holla Forums unintentionally doing magik has attained a far greater yield of tangible, physically observable successes than anything you lot have done, let alone when Holla Forums actually tries invocations.

you can start calling niggers niggers and stop being such a fucking faggot.

Hell I'd take that over torture or death, some people on here are down right cynical sadists.

You dont deserve to live you fucking taco nigger go back to mexico or you will hang with the rest.

There's a German brother in my blood suffering an eternity of damnation sobbing as he's belittle for what he knows he's stuck as.

No there isn't you disgusting subhuman shit. Your disgusting whore mother fucked an animal. You are an animal. Stop breathing.

Denial is painful I understand.

Stop denying your own nature m8.

There is no portion, no sliver, no percent of redemptive blood in you. You are not 'half german' you are fully worthless mudblood. You are not some pure fearless aryan warrior hidden behind a veil of brown. You are a fucking mongrel that deserves nothing but death.

Denying my nature?

I'm literally doing nothing but asking to exist, while you call for my death.

That's Jewish brain washed, nigger tier, violence based arguments m8. Not a defense.

Stop bumping this shit.

sage

Honestly like one blog thread is gonna ruin Holla Forums, you should be more worried about ctr and stormfags.

so i met this google one time and he asked me "what does google mean?", so i told him to google what google means you fucking google. so he googled google about a google times and found out that google told him google stands for google. man was that google mad after he was done googling. he got so mad i called him a google and told him to go google google. so he started yelling at me like a loud mouthed and big lipped google, but i tried to tell him i googdu nuffin. so i kicked that google's ass and i stole his google phone and google google memes a google times to laugh at googling googles who google like googlers.

Damn. Must be unreal.

Pity aside, nothing is stopping you from literally getting involved in politics and making America great again.

I actually do have an idea how to help you, pic related.
Saged. Filtered. Reported. Thanks for playing

You don't understand that all /fringe/ users are also all Holla Forums users…

Now if you're thinking about those emaciated /x/ users, yeah, they suck.

You should kill yoursefl FBI.

And now we see how degenerate you are.

You have no care for the upkeep Holla Forums. As your Germanic parent hath been a degenerate, so do you follow trying to destroy cultures which are not your own. That is why we protect our racial purity and believe devotedly in that, and why the Jew at every turn tries to deny us this. The lesser races are almost as bad as the Hebrew in that they wish to do the same but don't have as much ability.

We are pushed to the ends of the Earth, the whole world against us but our polite behavior should not be taken as a weakness.

A SJW on Holla Forums what a sight to behold.

here comes the defeatist faggotry right on schedule

This is a pretty funny post because it's likely a white guy who made this thread which is more damaging to the board then the guy pointing out that one thread isn't that damaging.