Fact check

True

engorged if verified

That's a valid point

True but you probably don't need 4 people just to pull a flag.

[spoiler] [aa]chalked[/aa] [/spoiler]

fail

thx, captain obvious

[ᶳᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳ]test[/ᶳᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳ]

There should be a third panel where stalin and hitler work together with a watermark that says "MADE BY NAZBOL GANG"

i cant get it either.

Yeah, Hitler really put in his time toiling in the work camps alongside his citizens

your failure saddens me

chalked

yeah, i got it to work earlier
not sure what I did differently

reminder

REKT

Except he told his commanders to fight losing battles without sending reinforcements all while he sat around and played with dogs and painted. Then he killed himself.

hmmmm

Sounds like his system worked for 12 years while communism has done nothing but flounder around and cause untold numbers of casualties ever since its inception tbh

Soviet Union: 1922–1991
Nazi Germany: 1933–1945

Do the math tbh

stalin and hitler used to be friends, sad :(, but stalin at the end of his life decided to try purge the jews from soviet union in memory of his old friend, Hitler!

One crashed of its own volition, the other was deliberately crushed under the boot of roughly 2/3 of the world.

Fuck Holla Forums tbh

I think you mean LIBERATED™

NAZBOL GANG ASSEMBLE

Same thing

Nazi Germany:

Germans deserved it for Kaiser Wilhelm II tbh.
He was the entire reason reddipolism is even a thing in the first place.
The faggot retard sent Lenin to Russia to establish reddipolism in an attempt to win a war he'd already lost. Fucking dumb shit.
If it wasn't for him Marx's cancerous NEET faggotry would have died out.

Was a necessary evil to ensure the nazbol gang prevails by starving and gulaging all globalist kulaks tbh

Communism rate of failure is 100%

#factsmatteryoustupidfuckingniggerfaggot

Jesus, I thought those leftist cringe memes were parodies.

Man, I'm going to go do something I actually enjoy.
Fuck you worthless niggers.

Communism might have failed but at least it wasn't LIBERATED

say that to my face and not online bitch i bet you are too pussy to join nazbol gang

globalist annihilated

This is gay,,,,,,stop being that

t. globalist

t. globalist

yup, he definitely didn't fight in the Russian Civil War or in Poland in the 20s

Sitting in the Kremlin is not "fighting," Holla Forums.

The commies should be pulling their stone in all different directions

oh look somebody is posting cp right when somebody calls Holla Forums out on their bullshit just like the last 50 times, fucking fancy that

It must be true because commie retards never rewrote their history every few months depending on who was in favor…bahahahahah dummy

Holla Forums still hasn't figured out how to meme. Sad!