SHE DIDN'T AGE SO GOOD

SHE DIDN'T AGE SO GOOD

Well perhaps she's wondering why someone would wear a bra while outside

Why would use an old pic in the OP? Also she's aged relatively well. Shit thread tbh.

Jew genes have that effect

She doesn't look like a A. Wyatt Man cartoon or a reptile yet. Compare that to Natalie Portman, who is youger but is already hitting the (Wailing) Wall hard.

Somebody please post "ass to ass"

Could have sworn I saved it. It's not bad.

Looks like a sweet old lady, that is if she weren't a jew

She was doing fucking fantastic until she hit the running so hard.
She lost so much weight it fucked up her collagen.

Could be worse. How old is she? 50?

she looks like she's addicted

She aged fine, every Connelly connoisseur knows she peaked in The Hot Spot circa 1990 or Once Upon A Time In America circa 1984 for cunny enthusiasts.

Some women don't look better with less weight. See also Kirsten Dunst from Spider-Man 1/2.

NOOOOOO. REALLY?!?!!

man, curves are gay

it's true

ASS TO ASS

that mutant is no regular woman

look at Emma. She's aged like fine wine, she's neither turned ugly or into some trashy ho

How dare you question Emma's divinity!

JIHAD

BLACKED

>>>/cuteboys/

I'm not questioning anything, I find Emma hot too, but this board is like a temple dedicated to Maisie, where Emma can only have a minor chapel

is that the temple you go to to pray and sacrifice people to please some unholy abomination?

You are here, look around! Do you see unholiness?

u wot m8

It's an award, made out of chocolate

ooookaaaay

why though?

So you can eat it you stupid fuck. Why else

she hasnt aged well but shes jewish and she lopped off her body parts

Emma is just too good tbh

Beats me

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Yordles don't count.

RIP

F

League of Legends movie with Maisie as Lulu when?

i didnt even recognize Emily on American Gods

lol no wonder your parents wished they had aborted both of you

Nope she peaked in 1986 when she starred Labyrinth. Unfortunately she also received her welcoming to Hollywood (Dan Schneider style) by David Bowie

muh curves

what a time to be alive

She wasn't that type of curvy.

stay ye back, foul creature

good taste, lads.

sure she has a silly feminist moral lapse every now and then, but we can forgive that, can't we?

why are jewesses so perfect

I turn her eyebrows into mustaches. I'm not worshiping her, you fag.

Honestly you wouldn't? Because I doubt it. She's literally perfect there.

What threads are we ruining? Here, people should post nice thick Jennifer Connellys, and they don't. Nothing's preventing anyone from doing so, and they still don't post her. Also have you seen one single Maisie in the shitty youtuber threads?
If I'm not a poster there, how could I stay there?

Okay.

Being a skeleton is hell.
t. BMi 19.2

>>>/waifuist/

ALL OF THEM!
You are, but you mistakenly believe your posts belong on Holla Forums Guess what? They don't

ASS TO ASS

Really? How would you know? Are there any Maisies on waifuist? I hardly think so. But maybe I'm wrong, and you are a constant lurker there, who see all those Maisies posted with a Hungarian flag. You should link them here as proof

I sort of dont even mind it senpai, I think shes said some good things, touched on subjects that others even havent or barely do. Definitely not annoying to me im not gonna hate over her speaking her mind, she always has since she was little.

Cant. They banned all the non pedos

She turned into tumblr, that's worse.

>>>/goblin/

TBH fam Scarlett Johansson has always been a goblin and it's only copious plastic surgery that has given her a career.

Wouldn't pay to see her in a Tijuana donkey show.

You're 18 hours late

Very true (((she))) is disgusting.

There's literally an anti-emma watson tumblr though thats full of women who say the same shit people do on 4chan and reddit against her. Stop falling for memes of jealous faggots.