THEY ARE ALREADY TURNING ON HOLT

THEY'RE GONNA MATT LAUER THE FUCKER
TOP KEK.

Tweet
archive.is/uRGXJ

Article
archive.is/kGgYX

The liberals are eating their own, the comments are even worse. Hillshills are upset that he didn't attack Trump enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
archive.is/bRjsC
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Reveal-Direct-US-Sabotage-of-Venezuela-20160726-0041.html
archive.is/0wABk
archive.is/Rp74c
archive.is/5OEOY
mobile.twitter.com/lawrenceks_pd
archive.is/aHkJG

gematrix.org/?word=shes corrupt
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
archive.is/KNHAq
youtube.com/watch?v=UeB-Sk5JTVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuckservative Gets Cucked To Death

jew

Lester the Molestor probably figured that if he was going to lose 50% of his viewership anyway, he might as well go against the side that won't see him commit suicide with a barbell, two revolvers and a pink lawn flamingo in the near future.

He tried to Correct the Record, but he's a bitch nigga.

he was thinking of those 7 nails.

The next "moderator" will be even less moderate.

Look at the leap from Lauer to Holtz…imagine how much the next one will…

COLLUDE WITH CLINTON™

Rosie O'Donnell

My body is not ready

I love it when they eat their own

Lester really wasn't that great, to be honest. He let both of the candidates respond multiple times to follow up responses and go over the time allotments chronically.

I don't even know why they have the broadcast newscasters doing these debates. The cable hosts are the ones who are in it 5 days a week going live, interview segment after interview segment. The broadcast guys are who you go to when you want a soft and safe platform to get your point across. They aren't really up to handling the major debates anymore but it's like nobody wants to put them out to grass out of a false sense reverence.

This.
You can't stump the Trump.

The fact that they are turning on Holt means that, deep down, they all know that Shillary lost the debate.

That image killed me.

I see now. Trump is going after the moderators, making the debates seem like a farce. interesting.

There's only so much you can do for a candidate who deleted thousands of emails to avoid going down in history as the biggest traitor since Benedict Arnold.

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

This.

I told you fuckers that if they turned on Holt, it meant Trump won.

Here we are, they're turning on Holt.

Trump won.

/thread

That much is obvious, they'd be praising the shit out of him if it was otherwise. Still, nice of them to give a clear indication that Trump won.

I'm baffled, how the fuck did he manage to pull that?

Or do SJWs just have higher anxiety levels and therefore assume the worst more easily than us?

Yes.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICE

TRUMP HAS WON

PRAISE KEK

CAN'T BOLT THE HOLT

Kek has delivered us the day, good anons!

ABSOLUTELY PRESIDENTIAL

The Truth should always be Checked.

More online polls agree!

(kek'd)

I think deep down its their lack of confidence in what they believe. SJWs while fully brainwashed, still have subconscious doubts festering in their minds.

That means if something doesn't even go their way 100%, they always will feel it's a loss.

Yeah I don't know about that. She didn't so much as clear her throat once.

Thought the Sauds had control of the gas bill

That wasn't what we asked him to do. See for the dark ritual.

This is it right?
On top of this, the left's incessant tendencies to post "if you vote Trump, fuck you!" calling the fucking police because a man on your screen is saying things you disagree with politically, the left is irreparably fucked.

Personally, I think you guys need to grow a pair, but that was a fun idea.

Trump win confirmed

suicide hotlines will explode in november

SolutionÖ Call police on police

That's what I meant, man I'm tired.

That's the key difference between us and them.
If SHTF and their way loses, they'll crack under pressure not knowing what to do.

Holla Forums consumes information and always assumes we're still losing in order to strive for victory. I'm spending the next few days fixing my computers, setting up new OSs and discovering how to cover my ass in preparation for ICANN. SJWs assume that their government likes them and wants to keep their forums around - no, they'll take yours too and you don't know shit about protecting yourself online.. or about memes.

Natural selection of memes at work :^)

Nah, they won't do it. They'll talk about it but they won't do it.

If that's real, holy shit. I grew up in Kansas and Lawrence is know to be a lefty shit hole thanks to KU.

Lol

Every problem has a solution, user.

top kek, anyway, you're not wrong.

tbh we do that quite a bit here..

Yeah, but leftists deserve to be shot tbh fam.

I seriously hope they fine/arrest those morons clogging up the emergency number like that.

The next president assures us that America has an ample supply of the necessary fumigants.

I wanted eye spinning, head bobbing, long where the fuck am I breaks in her speech pattern. Guess I got my hopes too high.

Doesn't mean they won't call.

Top fucking kek, lads.

Quads don't lie.

She must have been on the good shit tonight.

Clearly she loaded up on meds before the debate

Are you guys retarded?
Jeb won this debate.

checked

I don't doubt she was given some experimental shit to keep her "okay"
I wonder if the tolerance of the drugs will be great enough to make them not work by the 3rd/4th debate

Jeb will win the election For Park Ranger

Impressive

Alright BOO BOOO

Please Explain?

He didn't even ask Clinton anything about her skeletons and the left is mad at him? wtf

Meanwhile, Trump gets asked about the Iraq War and his tax returns, and he didn't allow himself to get Candy Crowly'd.

He touched on it though the only major disapointment was him not outright saying Hillary started Birtherism

We are offf to get some pickanick baskets

ok

I dun voted.

Its a reference to Yogi Bear, newfag

oh my

sounds pretty commie to me.

No doubt Elaine Quijano is going to be 100% Hill-shill if even Holt got crucified for his performance

That's insane. How much more in her favour could he have been?

Holt wasn't awful, but he certainly wasn't working to do Trump favours.

Guys I think I'm a #CruzMissile now

At least he's finally bending the knee, that rat bastard.

wtf I love Lyin' Ted now

He's still a rat, he's just jumping on the train because he likes which way the wind is blowing.

I'm surprised that it doesn't inspire a major abandonment of all this SJW bullshit. I mean if you're working for a bunch of people who will savagely attack you for not meeting ridiculously high expectations; wouldn't be easier to walk out and tell them to get fucked? I'm sure revolutions have started over such shit.

That's..

Oh shit this must be about the Foundation and the emails.. They must have recently dug up something good.

I know

He bent the knee because he didn't want to lose his place in the Senate

GIVE ME THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE HILLAREE
THEY BELONG TO THE DAHNALD

Maybe.

But I'm thinking Trump might really be rallying the republicans behind him. Some might be starting to see great potential.

the anti-right conditioning starts at an earlier point in public education that the pro-left does so I'd imagine that as much as they may disagree with what the left stands for they'll suck it up and deal with it because they honestly believe the alternative is worse.

guys

This moderator shit is bullshit. When a moderator is a participant in a debate something is seriously wrong.

Just give the candidates 15 minutes to make an opening case then 10 minute segments each for back and forth and have the mics automatically cut off when their time is up.

It was funny the first thirty minutes of Trump probing Hillary for interruptions. She held on for awhile but she slowly started to break. Once he broke her he had free reign to interrupt her at anytime afterward.

I thought Holt actively dissuaded the "uppity black guy" stereotype and in addition to that acted like a consummate professional. As a partisan Trump supporter I thought he did a good American journalistic job.

That too. Reince threatened to cut off his allowance.

I've missed the debate. But did Lester really went a Candy Crowley?

.. I hope that's a microphone..

And not a medical device..

KEK CONFIRMS TRUMP WON

I think some are seeing that no-one likes neoconservitsm and people like Cruz who are purely opportunistic base their lives on what they think will keep them afloat, he will break any semblance of Values if those values means he's reduced to nothing

The only reason Candy Crowley happened is because Mitt cuck allowed himself to be bossed around instead of sticking to his convictions.

Trump will just say W-r-o-n-g, or yeah check the facts you go do that.

PRAISE BE TO KEK MIGHTIEST OF ALL GODS!

He tried but he was too much of a weak cuck to stop even Hillary from talking let alone Trump

Checked

It's an earpiece

Nah, he was clearly biased against Trump. Trump just wasn't having it.

That's just a hearing aid, what are you ageist :')

That's a microphone shitlord!

(no but really, it is).

I think bill clintons wife spoke like a Manchurian candidate. She was walked through the entire process. Her face never changed at the end.

Are we talking about the lump on her back it's clearly cancer a mic a stand~~ nothing to see goy

Pretty sure they were calling the cops on crooked Hillary

Difference is we do it for lulz.

Praise Kek. How can this faithful illegal immigrant redeem himself. Or am I like the lame from 300 movie?

Fucking hell I wish this was based on reality. Hillary's blessing and curse is that she was basically a nonfactor. It was about Trump said this, Trump said that. The moderator looked much more presidential than her because he was actually fighting Trump. But it just isn't true that this was Trump's strongest debate performance or that Hillary commited a blunder that disqualified her in the eyes of America. She could have stayed home for all she did.

There is no need for a mic pack when they were using mics on the podiums.

Just a surgically augmented backbone for the spineless witch

Unless the moderators pull the Dr. Evil "zip it" bit every time Trump tries to speak or outright murder him on stage, the CTR shills and their media puppets are going to cry about how unfair it is to Hillary.

I seriously hope Trump winning on 11/8 causes a mass aneurysm among liberals causing all of them to drop dead in an instance. I seriously can't stand the dishonest, smug pieces of shit anymore.

as long as you're legal, you join with your own also legal brethern and prove your worth by spilling the traitors' blood for this soil when the time comes

Like reporting Jeb Bush to Twitter for possible suicide.

KEK CONFIMRS

if you happen to live near any particularly large hives of leftism then you need to buy a gun now. these people aren't gonna go away silently.

That's something.

She's not supposed to have a communication device. It must be medical

No he's fucking fake. I thought $hillary was going to have a seizure along with a coughing fit and then follow up by shitting her pants live. But no, no because he doesn't exist. I'm deleting all of my Kek pictures.

There is no redemption for you. The best you can hope for is to return to your country of origin peacefully and live out your life knowing you were given a second chance to not be such a piece of shit.

Topekan here
It's real. KU ruined that place. Too bad, it's pretty nice.

pffft low energy as fuck, she did take a shit on stage

The meltdown occurs as her poll numbers continue to erode and her campaign falls apart.

Talk about a clear indication

You will be subject to deportation

There are 2 more debates faggot. Kek isn't going to all the fun on the first one.

Doesn't work that way m8

Agreeing with libshits for the wrong reasons. That fucking piece of shit did everything to try and stump Trump. Integrity in journalism has long been dead and decomposed.

Somehow I picture the flamingo shoved up his ass, wouldn't surprise me from a Clinton hit.

well shit.

i thought Trump didnt do as hot as he should have

Kek says differently

I suggest a headline:

"LIBERALS LYNCH LESTER HOLT ONLINE"

Get them eating each other like starving rats.

Against a seasoned debater? He far exceeded expectations.

So did everyone else she showed it to!

he has previously wrecked Jeb!, Lil' Marco, the Randlet etc.

His bantz skills are top notch and I expected him to use them fully.

I will trust his judgement on not doing so, it just seemed odd while the octoroon and Hillary were trying a fact-checking/record-correcting assault.

archive.is/bRjsC

now now, some of them since 2009 really are here involuntarily.
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Clinton-Emails-Reveal-Direct-US-Sabotage-of-Venezuela-20160726-0041.html
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ees-to-send-message-to-warlords-ba5a11b8f937
Which she of course had to try and throw out because they couldn't be counted on to vote properly.

oh wat
archive.is/0wABk
archive.is/Rp74c
archive.is/5OEOY

That Rosie O' Donnell moment was delightfully savage. I haven't laughed that hard since the jeb debates.

Checked.

Kaine should be the next moderator.

Prove me wrong.

Nah, Kek would just sit there and watch without saying a word. Moderation implies order, he prefers chaos.

WEW

He asked at least four gotcha questions to trump. Zero for shillary. And he still didn't attack trump enough.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they just cast away any pretense of neutrality and had Bill Clinton moderate the next debate.

Hillary fucked up big time by engaging in rehearsed lines. She sounded absolutely robotic at times.

Against Trump who spoke frankly about the state of the country, Hillary's rhetoric sounded detached and bland. It made Hillary look like a tired old politician that can't simply speak to someone else like a human being.

This is why Bill Kurtis is best CBS 2 Chicago anchor.

To be fair to the niggerjew, this faggot is stuck in a catch-22.

Those who support Trump hate the media in general, and therefore automatically don't like Lester. Those who support Clinton are rabid, drooling zealots who think that anything other than complete, absolute aggression is being "too soft and isn't fair," and so they wouldn't like Lester unless he was practically swinging a baseball bat at Trump.

The only ones who could potentially not mind the guy are the fence sitters.

Guys what are the conditions to be a moderator?
What if they pull out that fat loud guy who did Bowling for Columbine

I understand what you're saying but I still think he's a cunt. He never once tries to correct Shillary on anything.

you gotta go about it much like your mother
for free

I'm starting to think it's like, "If you vote Trump, then you must die!". I don't blame them, it's the dishonest left-wing press that implants that bullshit into people's heads.

Sooner or later, they will lose control and will repent for every wrong that they've done to others.

I think it's an insane standard and I don't get how people are buying it. You can be a journalist or you can secure your job as a journalist.

in all fairness, and with all sincerity, that's pretty much the point we're at with people who vote illary

PRAISE KEK

The one question that pissed me off more than anything was when Lester asked about race. The media has been fucking race baiting for months and stoking the fires of racial hatred by their ridiculously biased libshit propaganda and twisted "reporting," and then they turn around and cry "oh woe is us, the american people, look at how racial tensions have risen!"

YEAH DONALD, HOW WILL YOU FIX A PROBLEM WE FUCKING CREATED?

t. media

Gas the fucking kikes immediately

It's real.

mobile.twitter.com/lawrenceks_pd

They were calling 911 on Hillary.

Rats always know to flee a sinking ship.

KEK WILLS IT

Nice quads

I'm loving this year. May the ride never end. Not even into year of the fire cock.

I think some of you are looking back to the primary debates with rose tinted glasses, or pertaining to Hillary, none at all.

We memed and had fun, but Trump was slowly putting his platform together. We had the wall, then we had nato and china, etc. In the debates he didn't have much to say outside of everyone else being establishment cucks who haven't won and aren't going to win. He was far more pointed tonight, and really seemed like he had a cohesive vision of what he's doing.

When it comes to her, tonight reminds me of her and bernie a lot. Moderators giving her a pass, her just openly lying and trying to correct the record.

It really is surreal when you think about the house committee and the months of investigation into her actions.

We have to be thankful though. At least she didn't reveal herself as Abbadon the Destroyer and start cleaving members of the audience in half.

Do you think they're picking up on the Stonetear leaks?

I'd never stop fucking laughing if Hillary's connections with Goon pedophiles is what kills her campaign.

I had a great time converting my brother with this. He woke up saying "I probably wont watch much", and before it was even over he had found his way to fucking 4/pol/ and was showing it to me. Now i've been redpilling him for months now and only recently been able to start making jew jokes, never once mentioning Holla Forums, yet he's already two steps away from being one of us.

This is the real takeaway of the debate, we're getting so many people primed and ready for conversion. When the election happens it'll be a massacre of redpilling.

KEK wills it.

QUADS CONFIRM TRUMP CRUSHED THE CUNT WITH REALITY

That would make sense because Abbadon the armless is the only person more incompetent than she is.

I agree with this guy here but let's be honest, BOTH candidates just completely walked all over this guy. They literally just stepped on Lester constantly, talking over their times, talking over each constantly. He commanded no respect whatsoever.

Praise Kek

Combination of dubs and post makes me nervous.

HERETIC
YOU DON`T GET TO MAKE DEMANDS TO OUR LORD KEK

Praise be kek

Checking

If he hadn't been so stubborn, he probably would have been VP

the left is an hysterical woman
they calm right down if you slap them

He didn't "correct" her but he did pick up Donald's mention of the emails and asked her directly about the emails. A plant would have ignored that and continued to read off the script (because I doubt the emails were on his network approved script). I actually think he did okay. His lax moderation allowed Trump to walk over Hillary a few times in ways that would have been shut down by a strict moderator. Trump interrupted more often, that's for sure, yet it doesn't stain his vest coming out of this debate because the moderator let him get away with it.

I was positively surprised tbh.

REMINDER

At several points Holt attempted to inject racial and gender venom into trump.

Bad image, how you can know how many % Trump got when it only shows amount of votes not the %?

Same as Bush it looks like

archive.is/aHkJG

user just had their mouse over that section. See for yourself

cnbc .com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

WEW

Trump knows how to subvert the media and look at the big picture, talk to the viewing public directly. This is the "4d chess" everyone memes about. Notice how he injected the Fed and even got Yellenstein to defend herself. Now the Fed is continuing to be under the public microscope at a time when they perhaps want it least.
It's true that he could have gone after the emails harder and the Clinton Foundation, but there are more debates to come, and as the media has memed, individual debates don't change poll ratings that much. He is testing the waters, trying to understand what Clinton is going to go for without yet playing all of his cards. He still managed to win the debate according to most public polls despite the best efforts of post-debate (((analysts))) to talk about incredibly banal shit like Trump breathing through his nose.

this shitty nigger of a moderator is the reason why trump didn't win big. I mean, he still won, but he could have totally destroyed her. Instead, he won by a small margin, because when trump was finally knocking the hell out of shillary lester the molestor came to her help correcting the record and asking questions with a clear bias against the emperor

no really?

but even with lester pressing the emperor for more precise responses and letting hillary give half answers

even with hillary contorting all ofher answers into other discussions (race relations into gun control, defeating isis into nato circle jerk) and lester never pressing her, but constantly reminding the god-emperor to remain on track

people are still saying he won, which he did.

Subtle, CNBC, but not subtle enough.

Breaking the programming
Comments filled with people asking Where is Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation. Why didn't he ask about the emails?

Even most normies can see that this moderater was a shillforhill

Contitioning, user, were breaking the contitioning.

Trump lied 34 times last night.
Clinton lied 4 times.

But yeah. It was Lester's fault. Dipshits.

Let's talk about racism.

we're*
Sorry.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

This is the whitest nigger I've seen in my life.

The Left really behaves like the stereotypical/archetypical king or general that refuses to accept that he can't win the war and punishes people severely. Typically in such stories, his subjects will flee and join the opposing force.

How would you heal America's race divide?

Thank you for correcting the record.

What fucking ethnicity is he even?

How do you heal racial divide when there are mutants that actually look like this in the country, faggots like this don't even know what they are much less appease to their race problems.
Your a mystery meat mud Holts, you tell us how to deal with racial divide clearly you should be an expert. dumb awkward looking nigger.

there are just not enough gas chambers in the world.

Can anybody help me?
I'm trying to upload an image of polls showing that Hillary is leading on who won the debate but I get an error message saying "image corrupted".

Exile the Jews. The race divide, and many more divides, will solve themselves after that.

This picture has to be edited to make him look more white or something, compare him to how Trump looks There's barely any difference. Go a bit cross eyed and blurry, he looks white as fuck.

Has Obamacare helped a single person? I heard a leftist talking about how obama saves the lives of over 1 million people with Obamacare, but I've never had anyone explain how? I think most people in favor of it are still o their parents' plans, and have never actually had to pay for their own health insurance. There is no way in hell that a poor person would ever hit the Obamacare premium, it's just not possible.

Killing off Soros would be a start.

Progressive.

Gotta say, glad to have Cruz on the side of the god emperor. He is a subhuman snake, but at least he is our subhuman snake for now.

No, Hillary must maintain the appearance of health until the last debate, at least. She had minor ticks and one seizure this time. She will have more obvious neurological symptoms and more seizures next time, and then she will be obviously sick for the last debate, perhaps even skipping it altogether, claiming that she has said all that needed to be said.

Only when she sees the globalist dream being swept from the national stage by a Trump landslide is she allowed to die.

When will you release your tax returns?

gematrix.org/?word=shes corrupt

[citation needed]

HONEST TED

KhEcK

I cant stop reading this in the DAHNALD voice

Let's talk about our feelings instead

The Heavens have spoken

VIKTORIA

And the Book of kek said:

Beg not ye Dubs let ye dubs become.

This is amazing.
They are fucking eating their own.
That faggot was in the tank for the creature and that still isn't good enough for these people.

I… I don't think we can lose. The next debate moderator could prevent trump from saying anything at all, could spend the entire debate calling him a nazi, and could ask Hillary questions like "Why are you so brave?" and they will STILL shit all over him for not being hard enough on Trump.

Mein gott.

Would they have been happy and think it's fair and just if he said Trump is a racist hateful bigot dangerous to the whole planet etc. then?

I just don't understand this logic, where even a clearly biased entity is seen as "too neutral" and thus "one of them".

Checkedx2. Heil!

White pride. Worldwide.

Gas the kikes. Lynch the niggers.

Trump 2016.

Poor Lester, I just felt sorry he was given so much attention during the debate.

What do they want the next moderator to do?
whip a gun out on live TV and shoot Trump in the face?
Is that what they want?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Does thou not recognize my digits?

Your actions are unworthy of Lord kek
Praise Kek
Let loose the frogs of was and cry REEEEEEE

My post was meant for the normie. Sorry fellow worshipper of the one true faith that it seems like I`m doubting your faith.
My bad.

All the real Kansans need to raid and take over Lawrence immediately.

no dude
lawrence is San Fran tier.

Trump actually subdued him without even knowing about him.
PRAISE KEK

The gamergoys had some screencaps awhile back before acidcuck broke its spine of one infamous goon mod passing around a 2.5TB CP dump on some mid-tier darknet-y (as in not completely off jewgle but unfindable without knowing specific terms, ala how Fulldls used to be) site. Getting just a single shillery/DNC thread tied to that..!
already cumming in antici…..pation!

naw, it's good he ain't, both he and pence are loony bible-thumpers but he's also the pushy kind.

Must be onna dem dere (((Ethiopians)))
frisk him for NAACP membership!

Can someone update me on this shadilay crap?

I leave Holla Forums for a few days and when I come back everyone is oy veying like a kike. What did I miss?

I`m not sure which user found it. But it is a massive find. More ways to please our lord Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Oh yeah, also if Cruz was VP, he wouldn't be in the position he is to stall the UN internet takeover, because he'd no longer be "legislative"
So definitely good he wasn't picked. There's no guarantee Rubio would have done anything about it, since he's an Openborders shill. And Christie is a governor. No, this is actually the best place for El Rato, endorsement or no endorsement. I hope he realises his true calling is now to be the anti-Lamar Smith.
Unless/until Cerno or Randazza run for senate we need Rato right where his butt is planted to lead this assault.

That's it? It's not even catchy.

Heretic!
Well the album cover is of a frog waving a magic wand. And it`s got Pepe on it as arse art.
P.E.P.E.
point emerging probably entering.

Weird stuff, I`m still trying to make sense of it.

COMPLYIN' TED

yep. they need a debate where trump is not allowed to speak at all while a black lesbian single mother acts as the moderator and calls him a nazi the whole time. hillary is then allowed to speak for 5 minutes on policy that benefits minorities and women

When even the fucking BBC considers you biased, you might really be biased:
archive.is/KNHAq

speakign of integrity in journalism..

what was that guys name that had an msm show and quit live on air and told his audience it was because he refuses to regurgitate the narrative?

last I heard he was starting his own podcast thing. We really need to throw people like him as much support as possible.

Nu-human, the mud race kikes are trying to create.

wew and kek

Christie earned some respect when he did so. But Cruz? He did it only after being given an ultimatum that it is the only way to keep his career as a liar.

Trump ran the whole debate and now the globalists are on severe damage control. Buy filters, kill globalists

If he was legitimately neutral, some non-leftists might have defended him. He deserves everything he gets and more. Fuck that nigger Jew.

LMAO

trump could have fallen into the fetal position and cried for the entire 90 minutes and they still would have turned on holt because the average hillary supporter is so delusional they honestly believe the media cnn in particular are anti-hillary.

pick one

Lester tried to correct the record quite a few times, so did Hillary, but Trump shut them up because he was the alpha in the room.

how about you search the catalog you immense faggot, we've had massive threads devoted to it

American's should all be absolutely livid that Trump brought one of the Benghazi survivors to the debate and there wasn't anything about Benghazi, it's atrocious

100-42=%58
The number of voters is so you can see how many voted. Math is fun.

Do it better, user.

HIS. Back to reddit, cuck.

WEW

What the fuck nonsense is this? I've never heard this before. The faggot had better not come to Ireland or he'd be triggered at every pub, church, graveyard and landmark.

You seem legit triggered now.

Trump smashed Clinton - Debate highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=UeB-Sk5JTVA

Is this a joke or do I need context? I'm at the point where I can't tell fact from parody

You sound like a jew

The posting quality just keeps getting better and more robust as we progress with our meme-warfare.

Maybe in an earlier time we would have been scholars, craftsmen, artists, scientists, and philosophers in the societies we were born into but it looks like in this day and age there is no denying that we were born to meme.

Gary called him Baba Boney answer Stern ran with it

Yes they eat their wounded. It's the easiest way to defeat them.

That won't be until after they die. When they have to face Kek, that will be their "oh shit" moment. Leftists will blubber before Kek.

Top Kek

Wired up. The bitch.

(((They))) think what works on halfchan works here.

Fuck, I shouldn't have multiple threads open at once. Disregard.

Between the two Trump heads is like a Rorshach Ink Blot. I see a frog, top view. No shit. I believe now. Meme magick is real.

better than me I guess. I see a pregnant, quadruple amputee moth person with a scowling, oriental reptilian face in the middle.

Soon those delegates will be ours, Dahnald.

I see a wrathful angel with a skull for a face and flaming wings vomit flame upon two cowering figures next to a river of blood dotted with corpses.

And yet you managed to post you fucking liar.

By show of hands, how many of you think the guy in user's post is Zach Galifinakis instead of Robert Redford?

I don't know the name, but the incident does sound familiar. Was he a britbong, or just born britbong, or…?

Maybe it's her auto defibrillator.

Trump won

CHECKED AND KEK'D

HE SHILLED HARD BUT ITS NEVER HARD ENOUGH FOR (((THEM)))

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR THE CLINTONS SOON

some rice niggers started a revolution because they were going to be executed for being late lol

Lester the House Nigger Holt

It helped poor (but not poor enough for medicaid) and very sick people who got subsidies and proceeded rack up bills way past their deducible. Except that's not going to last long since the big health insurance companies are pulling out of the individual markets and the co-ops are failing hard which is what those poor and sick people got health insurance from.

One of the major failings of Obamacare people dont talk about is that having health insurance =/= access to health care. Obamacare caused deductibles to skyrocket and tried to force people to buy health insurance, so you have to spend a couple hundred a month on health insurance but the insurance doesnt cover a dime until you rack up >$5000 of medical bills.

Proponents of Obamacare will claim that it slowed the health insurance rate increases but they are starting to go back up again.

That's not to say American health insurance wasnt fucked before Obamacare. The whole system was fucked before and it's fucked now. America somehow ended up with the worst of the free market and government regulation with none of the benefit. If you're wealthy enough to afford it, it's still the best care in the world however.

You have to go back, but we'll check your dubs on the way out.

I imagine we would have seen all that looking at her a few hours later. She must have been jacked up on enough amphetamines to wake the dead.

We will shitpost our way into the heavens, my son.

All her shit-eating grins weren't all authentic; they were because she was doped up to the roots of her wig.

She was falling apart nearing the end.

ITS A TUMOR

What a fucking poorfag, how much could he pay if he can't even afford a dchain?

At least he did Heroes Quest and Monkey Madness.

Even with the collusion of Lester Hold and the MSM, Clinton still lost and Trump is still gaining voters.

Now they need someone to blame.

'aloud Donald Trump to talk'