Breed away the black

I'm thinking about going on a sex safari of africa in order to make the world a bit more white. Thoughts?

if you're more than 90% white, you should do that in america instead

America costs more to fly to. I'm a britbong.

I would do it with the sandniggers but it's coarse and rough and irritating.

I'm not going to destroy it here, I fully intend to settle down and raise a white family after I do this.

Sounds like you're a retard who just wants to get laid

Eventually they will become white, or at the very least less black than they would have been.

And it's a lot easier than trying to date and marry white women here.

:^)
Nice thresd

Thanks faggot

I'll choose my race in the end but I want to fuck a nigger before I settle down with a white woman.

It works both ways cumskin.

Lovely post, I don't support any of those things.

White women do mate with coal burners you fucking retard, you complain about that problem a lot.

op, meet aids. aids, op.

Be kind user. OP doesn't have much time left with us on this Earth.

Yeah, no. Kikes force niggers on the US and EU through slavery.

If a white womenswear knows you fucked a nigeress she won’t touch you. White women dont want aids.

No.
White females are the most racially loyal sex/race combo of them all.

SJW or Stormfront?

Dont ever call me SJW agaun

Dont ever call me SJW again

SJW

That will only dilute your white supremacy and create mutts that are harder to spot because they blend in more.

ITT: dumbfags who don't understand genetics. have fun with your nigger babies OP

BTW all sperm donors can be a part of the racemixing shit, guess who owns the place

SJW is angry.

they're plenty easy to spot.

try that with second and third generation

most of them have died from gang violence and/or lynched by racist blacks before they ever get the chance to breed.

the ones who are able to survive the black community honestly deserve a chance to redeem their disgusting race. none of them does though.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you

If you're keen on getting aids, then go ahead.