Why didn't he stop it?

Why didn't he stop it?

Yeah, you'd think his spidey senses would've detected the explosives inside the towers or something.

What could he jew?

9/11 made Dr. Doom cry.

Didn't Joker even shed a tear?

catch the plane in a big ol spider web

That's a big web.

nice thumbnail faggot

It wasn't part of the plan.

He swung over the Jersey and danced with the jews on the rooftops

NO PROOF THIS HAPPENED, NO PROOF, MODS DELETE THIS NOW

Proof that it was an inside job orchestrated by jews tbh.

If comic writers hadn't become such pussies, they would have explained it the same way why WWII and other wars went the same despite super heroes: there was a supervillain(s) among the terrorists.

I love her

this triggers my autism hard

because he knew a*erica deserved it

You might be onto something. I've always heard that a strand of spiderweb the thickness of a pencil could stop a jet in mid-air.

Because Al-Queda had real hero among themselves not this capeshit wearing pansies

Holy Terror may have been a poorly written, poorly drawn pile of shit, but I can't really argue with Fank Miller's idea to create a WW2 style propaganda piece against Islam.

Joker had a even worse story

He was part of the conspiracy. This and the Trump/ Russia election rigging.

I had the worst time explaining to a friend why this isn't okay.

Kinda made me laugh tbqhfam

Maybe he was doing a bit because he thought it was funny.

me too user

why would the joker give a shit about nationality, who is writing this

The teaser for spider-man has him trap a chopper between the towers.

Literally no reason he couldn't stop a plane.

He was too busy delivering pizzas.

Because he is a fictional character aka not real. unlike god

Are you an atheist?

Don't forget the Syrian gassings.

as if amerikkka wasn't full of nazis aswell

;_;7

even with her feminist shit?

Jesus Christ, that got me good

pol BTFO, trump BTFO

It's an alright joke but I doubt that it's supposed to be one.

Plane fuel can't melt nigger mary jane

shes pretty chill tbqh

I wouldn't know, I don't beta orbit waifus

explain her shit to me

She's always been outspoken since she was little and has shown she is of a good mind an spirit. Seems she is actually very humble and meek (as people have described her being irl, just like talking to a normal person), always has a good sense of humor and is nice. Likes to sing, dance, paint, write, act, enjoys fashion, wants to direct oneday. So shes into all the arts. Also she has some nice film taste for a thirteen year old here, liking based Mel Gibson.

tldr since she was little you could tell she had self awareness and was cool, nowadays she is keen on keeping her private life private so she doesnt go insane

She's a celebrity feminist cunt who campaigns for gender quotas in universities.

go back to reddit

What did he meme by this?

nope you are a fucking unironic tumblr sperg who thinks your MRA shit isnt fucking cringe

that was 13 years ago user.

Yes and my entire post was that she hasn't changed and has acted the same, also I was showing her interests and film interests which were better than most 18 year olds on cuckchan

wait holy fucking shit was Raimi a fucking wizard

This honestly made me a bit sad when I read it.

Nah you just sound like an MRA, stop taking it out on emma watson when shes not radical and did charity stuff well before the UN made her a goodwill ambassador, go on post some stuff from Holla Forums if you wish but the world is shitty for many reasons

Also shes the only actress Ive heard even speak about mens mental health and suicide and she has championed her father and importance of fatherhood

sure user you aren't idolizing at all

sure user my point is shes a completely normal person

that those who have started this ebin hate campaign because she made a speech in 2014 and they never paid attention to her is pretty much just as biased as idolizing her

Sad for what user?

It's sad to read the cute naive thoughts of a kid who in the future will grow up to be an MK-Ultra'd zombie.

"normal person" is the same thing marketing that went around for JLaw now everyone hates her

JLaw deserved it though

So not sad just your schizophrenia right.

Exactly this wasnt marketed shes been that way since the start, unlike jlaw or jlaw 2.0 stone

His spidey senses werent tingling, Raimi knew this.

Eeew a feminist

Spiderman 3 isn't bad like people say it is, they just lack a sense of humor.

Sandman being sidelined in the only misstep the movie made.

t. 15 year old

i think it's kind of meh because all the compressed storylines make it feel rushed, but all the bitching about it is certainly exaggerated
also i never saw what was the problem with the smug tobey scenes, just a bunch of no-fun-allowed whiners imho

t. internet misogynist

Wow, problematic much?

Maybe because the "bad guys" are actually good

This scene obliterated my side when i see it for the first time, how people hates that?

Why didn't he impregnate her?

Radioactive seamen

well shit

Is there such a thing as a marvel comic without exposition piled on more exposition?

Why didn't he bang the landlord's daughter?

a cute

ugly face

why has she been flaunting her tits in magazines and stuff?

where do you live?

interesting

Dr Doom was a brutal dictator who would look at 9/11 as acceptable losses. Magneto was a fucking terrorist. Kingpin would be pissed but only because New York was his. All 3 characters have higher body counts than the Jews who planted explosives Jihadis.

Cause she's a whore!

Flash Thompson is known to be the MOST hung guy etc

She hasn't? She has about 1000 photoshoots and did it once, do you see the irony?

She also likes the fountain which unironically gave me the feels and was pretty damn good imo

United States of America

cool, what state? home address?

she's a filthy ruskie numbnuts

no, since more than half of those were leaked

that's not on the list

lol
what about the see-through shirt? the leaked pics? the bath video?
not to mention the see through panties on her 18th fucking birthday.

He was too busy laughing.

being loudly "against feminism" marks you as a pathetic alt-reddit fedora, yes.

Too bad I'm neither of these.

mangina detected

Too bad you sound like one still

Alt right detected

Setting feminism up as your enemy suggests you respect or take them seriously to some degree. Feminists are children. They should be disciplined, not fought.

LMFAO

2nd wave feminists were okay.

Because there is nothing more Jewish than the film industry, except for flying planes into the World Trade Center.

No they weren't.

You're talking to reddit, m8

go back to cuckchan

it was different time fam

Holy Hell, this site has some of the dumbest christfags the internet has to offer.

go back to reddit

no, but you must be foolish.

stay mad, slave.

I support abortion for niggers. Were it not for the blessed efforts of Planned Parenthood and its founder Margaret Sanger (PBUH), the US would have an estimated 50 million more niggers.

I'm not a nigger, so this isn't hypocritical.

Implying spider man wasn't with the satanic jew? As if he would want to stop a mass global ritual from happening.

So I can just hit on her and she'll think that's hot?

fuck off faggot shill

that edgy shit might impress the guys in study hall, but it doesn't fly here, redditween

I'm glad you moved on from redtexting

CHUMPF BEEDEEEFFFOHH CHLUMPFTLALRDS HAHAHHAHA

a 100 times per thread, but we still know it's you.

Spiderman couldn't believe that:
a bunch of dumb arabs who could barely fly a cessna and had like 5 hours of training in a boeing simulator
could defeat the world's strongest security net,
hit two world trade center buildings and the pentagon with pinpoint-precision
and make the wtc 7 building fall into itself without hitting it (pic related lol)
and even drop an unharmed passport at the crash site.

Or maybe spiderman was just afraid of the mossad killing him for stopping their plot.

They were obviously trained by the U.S. military.
The gov was involved so they ignored it
And conveniently in the part of the Pentagon that was investigating a large sum of money that had gone "missing" and was announced the day before
But a "burning piece" fell on the roof! That makes an entire building fall apart like it's a controlled demolition, right?
Topfuckingkek how does anyone believe this shit?

Didn't all of the world trade center building fall?

The Towers both fell, and WTC 7, a separate, nearby building unconnected to the Towers, also fell, despite no plain crashing into WTC 7.

it's spelt plane you dumbfuck

do you shove bananas up your ass on a weekly basis?

reddit as fuck

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would set a man on fire before ringing a church bell really loudly

Wow its fucking nothing, are you british and ugly or what?

Nah I agree with him.

Women find boldness attractive, user.

You can say black here, user.