Barack Obama and Leonardo DiCaprio discuss climate change

Barack Obama and Leonardo DiCaprio discuss climate change.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2XVw0STQ2I

Thoughts about this?

Neat?

Nice yacht and private helicopter Leo!

Keeping that carbon footprint as small as he can.

FYI the media is treating Obama as a shadow President. Completely outrageous in American politics. Ex-Presidents usually retire or do something charitable like Jimmy Carter and his Habitat for Humanity. Obama has no power, no authority, and no legacy. America voted against your Presidency King Nigger.

FYI you would do the same with drumpf

What are you trying to say?

What are you trying to say?

Earth is flat.

This looks good

You need to practice trolling leftyretard

Apparently not fuckface

really?

If you believe the earth is flat then you should be for global warming, if the ice wall melts we all die, if this is the only planet we have we should take care of it, you should be fighting for earth more than anyone.

thats not how you use that reaction image

How to spot a summerfag

global warming liteally means extreme weather

I wish there was global cooling. Summer fucking sucks.

I sure miss the days when the earth never ever had any extreme weather ever. I know, I'll tithe some money so I can keep enjoying my sinful high carbon footprint lifestyle. I'll also bring low footprint shitskins over to partake in this lifestyle to atone for being an evil white.

:^)

Ignore the global warming/climate change liers, Earth is getting colder.

Oh he still has a legacy.

Another white cuckold shithole licker wanting to be viewed good by DNC in a industry owned by corrupt democrats party trying to shill for Obama who was a piece of shit, garabge president, but the media owned by democrats party tried to pretend that Obama was good, when he was the same thing than bush, and i think bush was better than Obama, with the difference that the American corrupt media of DNC try to shill for their own garbage candidates.

Also, Obama was a fucking garbage actor, he was something put in the power to be owned by DNC group, he don't think for himself, he is fake, he don't look like people.

And I'm tired of these trash of hollywood licking the shithole of dnc and used as partisan shilling.

DNC was responsible for someone killing a dude from gop because of all hate and shit garbage made by DNC

I could post infographics, videos of DNC, buzzfeed, huffpost, cnn, usatoday, mediamatters, all garbage owned by DNC, their hacked emails, wikileaks, all garbage of them, but i'm tired, i only feel disgust of democrats party

AND I'M FROM AMERICA LATIN, SINCE I DON'T WANT THE DISGUSTING GLOBALIST BAD INFLUECNE OF DNC GARBAGE SINCE THEY ARE TRASH, LIARS, MANIPULATOR, CORRUPT, SHIT, DISGUSTING

If USA don't forced us to learn english, eat amaerican garbage, see left-wings shilling for the DNC owned media, websites, industries, monopoly, try to ignore, hide all the facts, shill for the next piece of shit from DNC, if USA don't make us watch their disgusting shit garbage manipulated to sell one narrative and proapganda, with target in create some narrative in hope to give power for DNC, the same disgusting DNC cheating, dirty tricks, frauds

FUCK DNC, I DON'T WANT THEIR REPULSIVE INFLUENCE, LEFTISTS TRIED TO COPY THE RETARDED SHIT OF DNC AGAINST COPS MEME TO PRETEND THAT THEIR BLACKS WEREN'T CRIMINALS IN THESE CASE AND TRYING TO PUSH RACE BAIT NARRATIVE, AND MY RETARDED COUNTRY TRIED TO COPY THIS GARBAGE IN THE MOST RETARDED WAY AND COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH MY COUNTRY, SO THEY INCREASED CRIMES IN MY COUNTRY BECAUSE THE LEFTISTS ANIMALS OF MY COUNTRY HAD SOME SORT OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND THINK THAT INDUSTRIES AND GARBAGE OWNED BY DEMOCRATS PARTY NEED TO BE FOLLOWED LIKE BIBBLE OR RELIGION IN MEDIA

But in general, the left-wing president was removed with impeachmant because steal tax money of people in my country, was corrupt, people are tired of retarded out of touch left-wings of my country and tired of criminals being protected and people being killed, steal.

But i believe that in Europe they have some corrupt organized elite united to shill with DNC, the unelected trash of european union, all the strategy of frauds, manipulation, media, everything… While in my country of latin america i think they are just dumb left-wing idiots with inferiority complex wanting to fantasy some smile of arrogance and false superiority, being cocksuckers of DNC even being out of touch with our country and bad for us, even with the last left-wing president impeachmant

But the people are mostly against leftists in all websites, internet, and shit

WE DON'T CARE FOR USA OR OTHER COUNTRY, WE ONLY WANT NOT HAVE HORRIBLE GARABGE INFLUENCE OF SHIT OUTSIDE OF OUR COUNTRY LIKE WOULD BE GARBAGE HILLARY CLINTON, DNC SHIT, OR RETARDED LEFTISTS MAKING SHIT HERE BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO COPY AND PASTE DNC SHIT MADE IN USA

Why we need to copy and paste the worst of USA for our country to have the worst of two worlds? We don't want DNC garbage influence.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE, AND THEY TRY TO PRETEND TO BE GOOD, LOL.

In reality i don't care for USA, i only don't want their horrible sick influence for our country, but i think TRUMP and any person who is not from DNC and is hated by DNC establshment, industries, are a good thing for USA and good thing for the rest of the world.

Unless they try to infiltrate some trash of DNC