Fix your shit 8ch devs

Threads with non-loaded pictures are impossible to open from the catalog (without resorting to dev tools, etc)
Pic related.

(In this case the image is not loaded because I banned all GIFs in uBlock Origin, because fuck that shit, GIF has no reason to be used in 2017)

lol u stupid queer

kys yourself

Fuck you, the same problem exists when idiots embed YouTube videos. Blocking YT is not autism.

It kinda is, but that's besides the point. If you block youtube and that prevents you from entering a youtube thread, then you got exactly what you wanted and deserve.

Unless you're one of those dipshits that likes to shit inside threads without even watching the content.

TL;DR stop sperging, you got what you asked for.

How's Jim's cock tasting?

I know, but that's stupid and the thread might be not worth it

woooow bugged site mechanics

what else could I do? GIF is cancer but this site allows them.

also why the fuck do you care about GIFs when you're running a whole fucking browser with JS enabled. GIF is trivial to implement compared to even 1% of the garbage in there.

Probably better than that oxygen-only diet you're on.

horse shit is also trivial to implement. it doesn't follow that any sane person should enable horse shit in their browser.
the fact that horse shit is enabled by default is only a human error that needs to be fixed.

You're a legitimate retard.
For starters, by that logic, you should be blocking JPEGs because they're inferior to PNGs in every way.

Also, you're probably new, because every other user here would have a large collection of GIFs from up to 14 years of shitposting, maybe longer if they were on pre-4chan IBs. You can't reasonably expect everyone to convert that to mp4 or webm formats just to appease your autism. We'd lose a large majority of GIFs and fun that people can't be arsed to convert.

Also, catalog browsing a shit, go from page to page. It's much better for the board as you don't only see the OP, but also the last 5 posts, which is an opening for you to discuss something and increase site activity. But, from the way you're acting, I don't really want you contributing to this board or site, fag.

Not defending him but thanks to the recent influx of redditor faggots like this one and shills, using the catalog is much better.

JPEG's compression ratio is very good when you need to use a large background image that's not an animu loli.

LOL what?
Show me how to achieve better quality for same file size in PNG for real photographic content.

So what? Their value is zero. They already have shit quality (256 colors with some horrid quantization algorithms) at ridiculously large file sizes for the duration&resolution, and the content is usually some 9gag-tier "fun".
Better just lose and delete that shit and try to spend time more productively.

Last time I tried, it was like

If 8ch was not such a dumb pile of crap, I'd use the pages in the first place.

the entire web browser is literally a pile of horse shit. the fuck difference does it make to remove GIF?

it does make some noticeable difference for me.
nobody said it will necessarily work for you.

it was a reply, isn't it?

We have a name for darwin award chasers like you: hipsters.

not an argument

yiff yiff yiff

Its your fault for blocking gifs you retard.

no it's not, nobody should be forced to accept this stupid format.

why does it require javascript to show the replies to a post nigger

why do you keep bumping this thread? you wont even explain why you don't want to see GIFs. this is the most autistic shit ive ever seen.

because they are stupid and it's not 1993

lmfao