Colton Flores
Colton Flores

pretty fancy fucking text though

Austin Green
Austin Green

who is this boy?

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

looks like a little boy wearing a dress. If you find this sexy you are probably a gay pedophile.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Not knowing who queen Millie is
Halfchanner detected

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

following memes from halfchan
claiming i'm from halfchan

Oh, the irony.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

that's a guy

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

So you're into boys. We get it.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Tf are you talking about?

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

I'm talking about how you browse 4chan

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

That is a little boy. Even if it isn't, it looks like a little boy. The fact that you are so obsessed with it makes me wonder if you're straight. If you're a pedophile, you should be fapping to little girls, instead of kids that look like boys.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

β„‘𝔗𝔗 𝔴𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔶 𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔵𝔱

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

you're so fucking dumb. Just change the CSS, then you don't have all caps.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Lmao @your dumbass. If she looks so much like a boy, then why are you sticking around? Into boys I take it. Yay for you. There's no penis here for you to enjoy, so just go elsewhere.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

See also the photo before your comment I'm replying to. No penis. Sorry bout your luck. I think there is a place for you though, some kind of boys thread you can go

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Hahahahahahaha

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Hahahahahaha

William Rivera
William Rivera

Duuuuurrrrrrrpppppp

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

if you're on a thread in Holla Forums that means you are into it
This is typical gay propaganda. You claim that because I stand against something, I am into it. To be against it I must totally ignore it, in your head. You are the type of people who shout out "homophobia" when people speak out against homosexuality. This has been going on for decades and you are just perpetuating it, fag.

David Barnes
David Barnes

You need the light of Millie in you life.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Your*

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Lol you think too much
Hahahahahahaha

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Bahahahaha

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

that looks like a little boy sitting in a chair

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Muahahahahaa

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

why is this cp thread tolerated?

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Relax, not our fault you can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl.

Hahahahahaha

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Bahahahahaha

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

F

U

Hahahahahaha

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Dummy

Bahahahaha

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

not our fault you can't tell the difference between
I can. I regularly fap to little girls because they are hot. You fap to "girls" who look like little boys.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Pssh

James Parker
James Parker

Then why be here, since she bugs you so much? Go over to your loli site. Dummy.
Hahahahaha

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Then why be here, since she bugs you so much?
here is the homosexual fallacy that I already explained.

see

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

little girls
hot

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

So you are into little boys. Okay
Hahahahahaha

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

your nervous laughter is funny

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Hahahahahaha

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

that's a guy

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

If I was gay and into kids, that would make my dick so hard

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

his boy face makes my cock so hard

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Its obviously a trap, gonna be an ugly trap when it grows up.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millie_Bobby_Brown

Here ya go! She's a she! Who woulda knew!!

Hahahahahaha

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

what a cute boy……

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

when have to post proof your waifus a she

James Gray
James Gray

Its obviously a trap
the main issue here isn't that it's a trap (we all know that it is), but the issue that some fag is obsessed with it and continues to make threads about it. It doesn't matter if it's a she or a he, the fact is, this faggot is promoting sex with a kid that looks like a little boy. He is a gay and probably jewish.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

There are some sick fuckers on this site, this is known. But this could be the sickest shit yet.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

If you put a little boy into a dress and fucked with his hair a bit, he'd look like that.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Why aren't you contributing user!?!!?

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

What a faggot you are desu

She's very popular in 4chan tbh, especially /tv/

Ur a nigger

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

I've never be a halfchanner you dumb faggot, this was literally my first chan.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Millie a shit tbh, and too hyoed-up

Dafne is the real Queen

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

this was literally my first chan
So you admit that you are a little kid and discovered imageboards in around the 2014 era?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

Lots of people like X so everyone who like X is following a meme from people who also like X
You sound like the kind of fag who thinks convergent evolution isn't real

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

* too hyped-up

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Shhh, take in the beauty of Millie

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

It's not a boy or trap, is a child girl. The problem is jewlywood making her act like a "model", sexualizing her childhood.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

yeah pmuch tbh

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

so you admit you're a newfag. Okay then.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Yup, Hollywood is the reason I find her attractive. Damn hollywood

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

If I saw this kid IRL I would assume it's a boy

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Since when was 3 years 'newfag'?

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Bitchin

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

pitchin

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Clearly you guys don't understand GIRLS grow bewbies. Not boys. God youse guys are dumb.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

She's so gorgeous

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

You are a newfag if you just started browsing Holla Forums as a new site. I don't expect you to understand. You're just a child, you probably don't even know what chanology is.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

looks like a friend I had in elementary school (a guy).

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Why wouldn't I know what chanology is?

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

is a child girl.
Implying it isnt a robot designed to be confusing to fragile soy goy minds. If you dont like kids sexualizing her wont do shit. Also sexualizing what, she has zero assets, she looks like a little jew boy.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

your question answers itself. Also, checked trips

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Has no what?…. Blind fool

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Legggs

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

No it doesn't, halfchan's history is well documented, that's like saying idk what eternal September was just cus I wasn't alive for the age of Usenet.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Dude how big is your folder?
And is it bigger than your erection?

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Probably right around 400ish

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

It doesn't matter that everything is documented. People who were browsing imageboards back then just take it for granted, they know about the past. People like you (who admittedly are newfags) have to look it up.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

That's a guy, even his body laguage screams out "boy!"

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮?
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞?

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Just change your CSS you dumb faggot. You don't have to use alt ctrl code to get around it.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

I used to dress up my girlfriend's little brother like that

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐭

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

are you gay?

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…ο½Œο½™ οΌ‘ο½…ο½“ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½”ο½‰ο½ƒ

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

then why do you use that text and keep bitching about caps lock?

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻? 𝓗𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵.
𝓢𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰, 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼.
"𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓸?" 𝓘 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓭.
"𝓝𝓪𝓽? 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂! 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝔀" 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮.
"𝓝𝓸𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽" 𝓘 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝓭, "𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶! 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂"
"𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓮! 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 1000 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼, 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮"
"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓘 𝓓𝓔𝓢𝓟𝓘𝓢𝓔 𝓱𝓲𝓶, 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶!"
"𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪! 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭!"
𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵. 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹… 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭…

Oliver King
Oliver King

Well, we found the headcase in the room..
Clearly he is

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

I was just gay for my girlfriend's little brother. He was cute tbh

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭. 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼…
𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓲𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝓘 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼.
𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓼. 𝓦𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷.
"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰?" 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮.
"𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓾𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴," 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭, 𝓼𝓱𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂.
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽," 𝓘 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴.
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪! 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾!" 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂, 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓹. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓼. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓪, 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓪. 𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓬 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷.
𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼. 𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴. 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

fucking faggot

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Well, we found the headcase in the room
<as he posts pictures of little girls that look like little boys

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶.
𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼. 𝓐 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮. 𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.
𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰.
𝓘 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷. 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓽. 𝓗𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶.
𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰.
𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓾𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭.
𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼. 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮, 𝓼𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭!
𝓘 𝓹𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓸𝔂.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓸𝔂.
𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓘 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
𝓗𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼.
𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓷𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓽.
"𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮!" 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮, 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓵𝔂. 𝓘 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓘 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓘𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶.
𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮. 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂. 𝓘 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻.
𝓘 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽 𝓾𝓼, 𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮.
𝓜𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔁𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼, 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴.
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱. 𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓼𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻. 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶. 𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓾𝓼, 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭. 𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮.
"𝓙𝓾𝓶𝓹," 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓻𝓪𝓹 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓽. 𝓗𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼.
𝓘 𝓶𝓸𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓴. 𝓚𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓘 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼. 𝓗𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼.
𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂, 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭.
"𝓦𝓸𝔀," 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭, 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷.
"𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼…𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰," 𝓘 𝓰𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓭, 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓹𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓗𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼, 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓾𝓶.
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭?"
"𝓤𝓶, 𝓷𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝔂?" 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭.
"𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮," 𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭𝓵𝔂. 𝓗𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Lololololol think what you want
And go back to dressing up your pretend gf's brother again..

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

If I walked up to that person IRL, I'd say "hello boy", because it looks like a boy.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

No social skills? Lol I don't feel sorry for you lmao

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Creepy way to start a convo..

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Just a heads up.

David Barnes
David Barnes

For the next time you attempt to make contact.

William Garcia
William Garcia

How do you usually start a convo? Do you just go up to preteen boys and ask them to wear skirts?

Creepy way to start a convo..
Yeah, I don't do things like this, i'm just trying to point out that this dude is a gay poedophile.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Uh, she is a teenager… Do you need number lessons too? Preteen would be anything 1-12… Durp

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

God, its like talking to a really fucking illiterate brick wall

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

she is a teenager
Yet you have been posting pictures of her well under that age, but that's not the point I am making. I am claiming that you want to fuck little kids, and you obviously want to. You want those kids to be boys too because you prefer boyish looking kids.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Other things to do. Later Milliebros

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

/thread

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

why don't you just shave off her hair, he'd look more like a boy

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

(Was not me)

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

unicef
In the garbage it goes.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

/thread

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

I bet that gap smells sooooo good

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

queen
a dyke
Pick one.

pic related is the true Queen Holla Forums (for all time)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

PEDOS GTFO=

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

NOT EMBRACING THE CAPSLOCK
NOT TYPING IN CAPSLOCK SO YOUR POST COMES OUT EXACTLY AS INTENDED

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit