What are his best films? He unironically has a lot of good ones

What are his best films? He unironically has a lot of good ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain
thewrap.com/elizabeth-banks-calls-steven-spielberg-hes-never-made-movie-female-lead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As director, Empire of the Sun is my personal favorite
As producer, fuck knows, too many

I'm pretty sure he's a zionist but at least he has the integrity to question it. Got to give him that much credit.

Is he a self hating Jew?
It almost kind of makes sense. Despite obviously having zionist tendencies, his 80s-90s films were mostly harmless. Bridge of Spies and BFG was shit though.

War Horse is bretty good. And Minority Report

Duel is a very overlooked classic these days
Empire of the Sun is quite decent, one of the very few unironic good roles by Bale
A.I., if it had a Bladerunner-tier re-cut, it would be a very compelling work

Surprised by this one back in the day, i didnt know a lot about jews but even then i knew he tried to play down israelis as a bunch of unapologetic butchers capable of killing unarmed kids and unarmed chivalrous enemies
The ending scene still feels haunting and very intriguing for a jew director, especially one that once suffered the good germans syndrome (show nazis as decent guys once, be forced to make wwii propaganda)

Explosions and bombing scenes are very, very good. Had the great but disgraceful good goy actors Geoffrey Rush and Michel Lonsdale, being here actually gives suspicion of them being heebs because all the cast is jewish

wtf

Worse than failure? very close but not quite

Out of what I've seen

Top Tier shit
Close Encounters
Raiders
Temple of Doom
Jurassic Park
Saving Private Ryan
A.I.
Minority Report
Munich
Jaws
Bridge of Spies

Good shit
ET
Last Crusade
The Lost World
Catch Me If You Can
War of the Worlds
War Horse
Lincoln
Bridge of Spies

Not Good
Crystal Skull

t. Bergspiel

explain

dude let's cut all the cool scenes with the aliens so we can listen to dakota fanning scream and edgy teenager bitch at tom cruise lmao

Jurassic Park is objectively the best blockbuster film ever made in history. You can't praise JP enough.

user, I completely agree with you, you colossal fucking man of good taste.

You can do worse than shabbo's goy, you can redeem that, hard to do but you can
You can be a jew, for starters, or a negro

fuck off it's a good movie, in spite of spielberg's bullshit he injected into it
If the book had the characters and humor of the movie, it would be the superior product

why you talking shit about based geoffrey rush though

It's the best of the 90s and before

wtf

Because he acted in a movie where the cast was composed in its extreme majority of jews and crypto jews
I like Rush, no lies, top 10 actor for me but that stuff grants right to suspicion, and acts in a couple of shit movies from time to time in terms of plot

its hollywood

Have some balls m8, actors can pick their movies at will, Rush did with Mystery Men :^)

It's not, it's a Hollywo-
nevermind

Jurassic Park, not The Lost World dipshit.

The theme and atmosphere of the film are superior as well. The book was just your typical cold pseudo science babbles with horror elements ripped off straight from Aliens and The Thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain

yeah no agenda here

literally the same, just more family friendly and condensed

holy fuck

None, he's a mediocre director at best and what he did to "War Of The Worlds" is unforgivable.

Jurassic Park

I really liked Jaws. Besides that his movies are good, but not that great. Just fun little rides without any real depth.

what is it with jews and this pose?

That was Tim, not Lex.

Tim runs out, Lex locks it.

Here's a joke for you.
Q: Why do Jews constantly rub their hands?
A: Because reptiles are cold-blooded.

what does it mean?

Nah, the park wasn't depicted to be as fantastic it is as the movie. Too much focus on the scientific aspect.

The Picasso is a fake.

Whats wrong kermit?

Didn't watch, looked boring tbh

Good tbh

that's just because crichton is autistic.

men are useless without women

proof?

It's true though, right?

thewrap.com/elizabeth-banks-calls-steven-spielberg-hes-never-made-movie-female-lead/

FEMINISM vs JUDAISM
The Golem Strikes Back

Schindler's List is a documentary, not a movie.

Spielberg likes heroes that aren't very experienced with guns, but are still capable of surviving a battle with other skills. It has something to do with him wanting to make a more elaborate action sequence. Just look at Indiana Jones, he almost didn't use his revolver.

You cannot possibly be this retarded.

Yeah I'm sure it's that and not him being one of the absolute most chosen chosenites to ever be chosen.

What the fuck

maybe.

they don't have to cunts about it, though

Maybe, but the fact that they don't even let us see Grant fire the gun is all the proof I need

It was to make you extra tense and so triggered there was no shot of the trigger being pulled that you would talk about it 23 years later on a chinese sweatshop parody forum

Jurassic Park is shit KYS!

that's not proof