What's this?

Is Hillary wearing super thin shoes or are her feet really swollen?

OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

Bump for health potential

Would you lick her feet Holla Forums?

fuck off bui

Devil's Feet

NO

fist time first year guys. c'mon.

so what do you propose we do about it faggot?
you got a new migration board for us?

/fa/ here, those are ferragamo and yes.
fucking pathetic shit tbh.
also Trump is /fa/ approved in case anyone cares about our little circlejerk.

no but good to know

Would you lick her feet Holla Forums?

Maybe a crazy suggestion but focus a bit less on her healthy, and Atack her on her policies aswell as the fucking shit she pulled in the past, just a suggestion though.

Yeah and shit one. American people care way more about her health than her policies.

She is barefoot on that shot.

bipedal goat demons aren't the most graceful creatures.

I snorted.

god I would fucking rail hillary so fucking hard, right up her damaged ass with my throbbing young aryan cock tbh. she'd be scared at first but like all women she'd relent and slowly she'd come to realize her innate respect for the white male form, slowly hillary would become intoxicated with the idea of being dominated and overcome by a young deplorable alt-rightist. she would lay on the bed, her mind racing as she jerked the young cock with the robotic muscle movements of a epileptic. her mind would be racing, she would realize as she gripped the young muscular pink penis with her soft age-tanned hands and slowly realize her own going under in the way of things. as she rolled over she would become ecstatic with the psycho-sexual image of a baby boomer symbol, representing the rejection of the materialism of the previous generation for the celebration of the self in its self for itself; she would watch this image of her own being be overcome and dominated by a youthful atavism that conquered even her ancient youthful rebellion and established a natural order with each thrust into her tired worn body.

wew lad

>>>/niggers/

DISGUSTING

post some gore to cleanse the palate

hillary would look up from the bed at the young man in front her her, "how deplorable" she would say in a coying tone as she sipped on her jack-daniels and robotussin. as she stared at the long aryan member in front of her face she was hypnotically lulled into a trance-like mini stroke. she suddenly was outside her body looking down at her body being viciously face fucked by a young studly blond man as she dissipated through the box shaped motel room and the box shaped housing complex she came to see or taste, she couldn't tell they seemed the same at that point, the circlular nature of reality, she felt all at once to be up on block in front of robspierre in a powdered wig, standing under Oadacer with her perfume an her wine, she felt agamemnon drive his xiphos through her breast while at the same time tasting the cock that was jamming itself into her mouth over and over again. her self turned about or rather inside out, she couldn't tell and looked through and out into the stars, past Sirius and through and beyond Antares she moved in her mindsight, growing larger like some orb made of whiskey glow, she looked down now on a planet filled with translucent gorgonapsid-analogues which danced across each other and burned black gashed into each other with laser blades, she flew inside her own eyeballs and came back into her body just as the young man orgasmed into her mouth. she smiled up at him and asked him his name,
"richard" he replied and pushed his shock of blonde hair back above his brow-line

Only if she tossed my salad

I went through my "Pics\Hillary\Bodyparts\Feet "folder and it seems like she always had flat feed like that. Gives you a broader surface to spread your cum on.

CLEANSE

CLEANSE

I'm not sure how this cleans anything. Are you sure you're not retarded?

oh wow drawings how scary

maybe

hillary was excited, she'd hadn't been this high since bohemian grove '81. she rolled over and accidentally spilled some robotussin and whiskey on richard spencer as he rolled a cigarette, "honey, get on your phone I want a basket of deplorables in my room tonight", hillary grabbed richard cigarette out of his mouth and smoked it in 3 puffs as she self-administered an adrenaline shot.

richard spencer got up and used his phone, hillary was flying, she rolled off the bed and mashed up some of her atavan on the dresser and snorted it. she could see the inside of her own eyeballs as she went in and out of a stroke continously with each heart-beat, she flew through insane vistas as some tree-shaped cluster of nerve endings. richard spencer walked over to her as she shook near the table, "I got some friends to come and hang out" he said in a implicit manner. hillary had no semblance of time, the room existed as some collection of deranged shapes, only spencers nordic form remained constant amid the post-modern interior design of the room which crudely imitated the worst aspects of the prairie style. suddenly three men walked into the room, hillary bobbed her head and moved her mouth open as her eyes lolled,

the first figure was short but muscular with a shaved head and a cheesy goatee, he had tattoos and appeared to be some sort of biker, the second was rather rotund and armenian looking, hillary was viscerally disgusted by his geometry which reeked of chaotic origins near lake van in some ignoble root farming past. the third man was short and fat, with a rough beard and red rings around his eyes, he spoke first in a lowland scots accent. "huloo thar missus clynton Im memelet whoas I'm a proud memeber of the altearnitiv roight, thase men roight here are Jack Donovan and Matt Haimback my fellow lads in crime I might add" the entire time the short man spoke hillary saw him shrink down shorter and shorter into infinity as the dimensions around him forced him into pin-head size, she looked at matt heimbach and watched his face morph into a asatic gok-turkic warrior and he suddenly rode at her on horseback driving a lance at her, she felt herself being crushed underneath a hairy gut as a short jabbing object, much smaller than the nordic spear that had recently deposited a quart of nordic-aryan seed in her dryed out uteral lining, she felt the asiatic gok-turk look-a-like, as she knew him in her scintillating stoke OBE, the whole scene became a racial battle to her as she felt the turk fighting with the short pictish savage as each thrust their small members into her rear while the muscular leatherman archtype pulsed grey and red in her throbbing retinas, he seemed unmanly to her and she quickly threw her husky thick body on him in a drugged out maenad fury, using her aged but still strong thick thighs and kankles to secure the man underneath her she viciously rode him as he yelped, she growled at him and snarled, "yeah take that you deplorable racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, misogynistic, transphobic.." she was regurgitating her line that was taught into her, she felt her self unraveling in her frenzy, she started talking about her plan to stop racism as the frightened by excited biker man underneath her's head took on the shape of a frog. hillary sreamed with terror…

well painted

Thanks.

I miss /fa/, /fa/ was a cool board.

looks like typical old woman feet

Have a little eye-bleach for the shit that's in this thread.

slide thread. The toes are to narrow to fit her fat feat. She's obviously a poor dresser

Thanks. Surprised there isn't more blood in the second pic tbh.

COPD is known to cause swollen legs.

It just had to be done.

wtf is that

Nice picture for ants

One in three what?

sauce on first and second pics?

Sage this thread is a health hazard to other anons.