Debate Questions - Discussion Thread

Disgusting Bias

How many questions were specifically targeted against Trump?

Lester Holt attacked him on Women, Racism, The Iraq War, Trump's Tax Returns etc..

Where was any discussion by the Moderator on Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's Health, Hillary's Emails, The Child Rapist she defended? etc…

SHE FELL OVER IN THE GOD DAMNED STREET

There were multiple questions that were specifically targeted on Trump's Past while there were ZERO questions on anything Hillary related.

They forced Trump into defense mode the entire time.
God damn it this was a total fucking farce.

It honestly didn't matter. He turned the tables on the both of them every single time. Hillary had nothing except a laugh track and extra padded diapers.

WITH NIGGER JEWS, YOU LOSE

I think he's stacking his ammo for debate 2 and 3. He had so many opportunities that he could have used but didn't.

Trump should know the principle that people remember beginnings and ends. They will remmeber the first debate and last debate best, mostly the last. So hopefully he is saving the big guns for that.

Lester Holt: "Mr Trump, You said that the first Presidential Female Candidate didn't look Presidential. What did you mean by that?"

How is that a debate question?
That is an attack.

That was my favorite. What a faggot.

The entire thing was like that. The moderator was literally (((correcting the record))).

I had mentioned some of them in another thread here

It was pretty disgusting how one-sided this shit was. The whole debate pretty much followed the same trend as the primaries with the "Mike Huckabee, as a pastor do you think Trump is a moral man?" kind of shit

Nice script CTR. You should be forced to watch your family raped in front of you and tortured to death one by one, then buried alive with their corpses. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Media credibility was the loser tonight

Go listen to the NPR post-debate commentary.
It's pure anti-trump propaganda.

It seems to me like this debate is the most stacked pro-Hillary circlejerk of a moderator panel ever, so Trump probably didn't want to go hard on the attack because it's the most hostile environment they could manage.

Trump's probably working on a gameplan something like this:

debate 1: Act "presidential". Media's favorite line of attack is to accuse him of being some kind of a buffoon, which is what Dems who have not been watching the Republican primaries or RNC will go in thinking of him. Acting contrary to the media's narrative makes them question the honesty of what they've been told.

Debate 2: By this point, Trump can start cutting loose because the media will run with Trump as looking weak any time he "acts presidential", like he did last debate. He won't show all his cards yet, because he'll want to leave Hillary room to shit herself.

Debate 3: No holds barred schlonging. All ammo set loose. Hillary to be BTFOd.

what bugged me was how they kept changing the audio levels whenever hillary was talking in order to make her sound less shrill.

Yes, I noticed that. Someone I was watching the debate noticed that too.

Did anyone notice when Hillary said something like the following?

"Donald hoped I didn't prepare for this debate. Not only did I prepare for this debate, but also the presidency!"
*audience wildly applauded*

Not only did that come out of left field, but it somehow might have got her largest applause. It made zero sense in context. It was obviously a prewritten zinger. She was stumped for something to say and used one of her canned lines that had nothing to do with anything Trump or Holt said. This somehow got applause. WTF.

Did you even watch the stage before the debate?

The entire debate was created by 100% kosher jews, the moderator was a nigger.

I half expected it, and didn't even watch the debate, I just showed up after to help rape the polls. MSNBC is the only one with Hillary leading that I've seen tonight, and it's by a whole 20%, so the niggers have gotten all over that, the few negros who know how to read anyway.

I noticed this as well. crowd and Hillary rehearsed together before hand?

Likely she practiced with a few people who sat in the audience to lead the mouth breathers.

It was weird. It only takes a few people to start an applause. It could have been a coincidence and a few idiots just clapped, but that canned line came out of left field. As she was talking I was thinking "where the fuck is this coming from?" and then applause.

That moment when Hillary mentioned the workers Trump had stiffed/scammed by not paying….I was seriously expecting him to say "I've tried to reach out to the people you and your husband have had killed over the years but they weren't available for comment."

Woulda been real good.

Giant Meteor 2016!

Lester got raped to death. I don't see the problem.

this is the only thread that seems worth getting into

HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES

Racism is extremely relevant to the political discussion and the Iraq war could have been deflected and turned on Hillary. Instead of

we got

He should have done less explaining and more attacking. The other issues were clearly biased though, carry on.

I asked in another thread but it moves too fast. What are the 2/3 soundbytes you think will be repeated? Because it's the war that needs to be won and meme magicians can make it happen.
So far the only things I'm seeing are fact checkers being fact checked on crime stats and
Which says a lot about how much tonight actually mattered.

I haven't seen it but I've noticed a pattern and have an inkling of possible reasoning. If he held her to her two minutes but let Trump 'ramble', if Hillary kept speaking slowly, it was all a means of buying time.
Trump is always off the cuff. Hillary is at very least trying to remember talking points through her ailing.

He played his part regardless of the 'failure' his side will attack him for. He helped her save face.

I was sorely disappointed with how Trump handled the "It's on Record" comment

should have attacked the jewderator and demanded a citation

The debate questions were horribly biased, and completely uninteresting. Lester Holt needs to be fucking shot. Trump says something and the crowd claps, he snaps at them; the Clinton camp starts clapping repeatedly and he doesn't say a goddamn word. Fucking nigger.

That said, I think Trump could've landed a few more blows against Hillary. She left herself completely open a few times. Even if he's saving his big guns for the next few debates, he could've had a better performance here. But an imperfect Trump performance is better than that bitch standing there smiling and lying through her teeth with only a cocktail of drugs keeping her from seizing and shitting everywhere.

I believe by playing it safe this debate, he's really showing the people watching how rigged the game is (as if it wasn't obvious by now)

But anyone who wasn't sure if the world was against trump, will sure as shit be sure now.

The question is a retarded attack at that.
I meant that I did secret experiments with chimps in the basement of Trump tower where I trained them to identify people who became president from other random people, they did not select Hillary as looking presidential.

Seriously if you are going to ask about what words mean besides their meaning, you can answer anything.

So many that it won more voters kek.

I am encoding a video of exclusively Lester Holt's comments.

I'm not so sure. I went to my parents house this evening, mother cooked a solid meal, then my parents, brother, and myself all watched it together.
I have red-pilled my parents pretty hard. They own a copy of Schindler's List on VHS from the 1990s, and now they are full GTKRWN 14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong and they thought Trump lost the debate until I went back and pointed out how biased the questions were(I promised them I would hold my tongue during the debate so everyone could enjoy.).

Are you going to upload it to ((((youtube)))?

jew/nigger actually.

So THEY WERE ALL FUCKING KIKES

EVERYONE BEHIND THE DEBATE WAS A KIKE

JUST JUST JUST

FUCKING SERIOUSLY?

The liberals are seriously bragging about a canned line Hillary used at the wrong time.

How the fuck can japan ever compete?

LESTER "LET ME ADMONISH THE AUDIENCE" THE MOLESTER=

to the back of the oven with him!

He's a google. So of course he chimped in with the ganging up and the bias, etc. Stupid fucker, stupid questions.

(Devil's advocate time)
Some of the questions were pointed toward Trump and not Hillary because Trump has zero political history. We know Hillary because she's been around political circles since she was First Lady of Arkansas; but Trump is an unknown so he should expect more questions.

What I didn't like about Trump's performance was the way he avoided questions.

Calm yourself, take a deep breath, and really watch the debate.

he's a nigger
fuck off

No. Don't watch.

The debates don't matter.

And auto-asphyxiate yourself with barbed wire, skype.

YOU! SKYPE! FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ANUS WITH A HAMMER-HEAD SHARK!

I'm with you fam. Donald did not act "restrained" or presidental at all. If you just listen to the debate (don't watch), Hillary very clearly won. When you watch it, theres a slightly different story, where Shillary looks like a lizard witch, but she still comes out on top.

I like Trump, but objectively he didn't do well–particularly towards the end.

Reported.

Skype identified :-)

You are a Skype.
GET THE FUCK OUT!

I'm actually kind of glad that cuckchanners like you are now labelling yourselves with your retarded skype maymay. It's so much easier to filter you faggots now.

filtered tbh lad

ad hominem

Lul snark and lies don't win

Nah other way around, moderator trying to control the frame

FUCK OFF, SKYPE!

FUCK OFF, SKYPE!

You're fucking retarded.

Reported.

(((triggered)))

Are you really this retarded? How about I filter your ass. It's an image I wanted to use and not associated with skype at all. I don't use skype and images I get offline are from google searches that usually yield tumblr results and I shorten the file name.

I fine fucking 1488 to you too, dipshit

sahgay I guess

The "racist landlord" meme backfired simply because too many people have been enriched by certain Airbnb guests, many of them SWPL liberals who suddenly needed to come up either a mortgage payment after the Genius Bar laid them off.

Is he really a jew-nog?

yeah check his wiki page
it says his religious affiliation is jewish

that of course means he's a shabot goyim
I went to uni where my roomate was a black jew

it's some weird shit

Hey Holla Forums

SHUT UP AND GLOAT

idk

Kikes.

What did you expect?

I want Trump to get back at Hillary for her comment about that spic model becoming a citizen and voting for her. There are thousands of people who have family that have been attacked/ murdered by illegals and criminals that would support Trump. Not just someone Trump said mean things about (which may not even be true).

The way we all voted post in the debate polls likely saved some ground for Trump though… Thankfully it allows him to keep his momentum a little and it makes it harder for the mainstream media to actually declare that Trump lost. It also allows for investigation into why some would think Trump won and positive articles…

I bet by the next debate Clinton may have some counter system for that? idk. It certainly shows who has the support online regardless.

That chart made me moist

whites are smarter, son 🐸

Nice.

Stop using the dubs bot, (((kyke))).

What media bias against Clinton? Where has that ever happened in the history of this race?

It's been a nonstop parade of fellatio artists, wall to wall, since she decided to run.

We haven't even seen the October surprise yet. If you know anything about how these people operate you KNOW they have something.

That was the (((negroid's))) attempt at making trump appear sexist. They saved that one for the end since females are 50% of the voting block and they wanted that the freshest in their impressionable brains.

The fact is people there is no limit now that the mainstream media owners will go to get what they want.

They will literally say anything.

They will hide anything.

They will take the most trivial matter and pump it up to the largest scandal.

Someone with money and business experience needs to start a new cable news station. And when it takes off don't sell it to the first shnozzle that comes along with a bag of money he won in the twilight zone.

YOURE A FUCKING NIGGER.
I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU DOWN A HOLE INTO MY BASEMENT AND FUCK YOU WITH A RADIATOR PIPE! I'LL CUT OFF YOUR BOON LIPS SO THEY DON'T GET IN MY WAY WHEN I SKULL FUCK YOU INTO OBLIVION.