Post-debate thread

Why was the moderator letting Hillary give half answers and only biting Trump's ass?
Why did the "face checkers" not fact check any of the fake shit about "stiffing workers" or "he paid no federal income tax for the last 15 years"?
Please tell me the next debate won't this fucking obviously setup from the start.

Discuss other shit that happened, and who (((won))) aka was chosen to win beforehand

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
archive.is/Lhjxz
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/09/presidential-debate-2016-who-won-hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
kek.jp/en/index.html
freerepublic.com/tag/*/index
strawpoll.me/11312077
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
bestgore.com/all-the-gore/
drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html
archive.is/ZxJBY
youtube.com/watch?v=ywBoNiIVC6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee, I wonder.
Gee, I wonder.
Were you born yesterday?

JEB WINS THIS ROUND

The moderator was totally biased against Trump but he still killed it tbh.

OP is obvious redditfag.

Just don't bother posting next time.

Let's stay in the cyclical until we find a decent OP

I think Trump lost but it was structurally designed to make Trump lose. Fuck these kikes.

HEIL JEB

Trump lost. I say this as a Trump supporter. He looked flustered, sniffed into the mic, couldn't defend himself and started stuttering at the end.

I can't even open the cylical

Trump does have the tweet of saying that China pushes the global warming thing, apparently. Fuck, I'm so sick of kikebook people either shitting on Trump solely or shitting on both, but with more emphasis on Trump. Are they afraid to go against Hilary or something?

The questions were obviously biased against Trump and he started off pretty low energy but he got some great hits on her. I feel like he's been holding back a bit.

Think about this from the normie emotion-based perspective.
Trump delivered premium bantz and PASSION, Cunton just came out with canned rubbish and dodging questions. Which of these do you think the average person that doesn't understand what's being said, but HOW it's being said will prefer?

Filtered and reported.

They do, if you look just at their pollution levels.

Not as crushing as it could've been, but Trump still stumped them and powered through the obvious bias nonetheless.

A toast to all the shots fired at Clinton tonight!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Clinton killed it.

Unfortunately.

hi guys im a trump supporter but trump got shit on like totally guys im a 100% real trump supporter listen to me especially

GUAC SURGE

Totally ',:^)

I'm not tryingto be edgy but if you use kikebook then you seriously don't belong here.

Every online poll i'm seeing has Hillary winning by a huge margin.

It was painfully obvious, they even had CTR talking into her fucking earpiece the whole time. We need someone to gather links to online polls so we can raid it. Show those kikes we don't buy into this pre-prepared garbage.

She didn't kill it, they gave the illusion that she was winning it by fucking LYING and having her moderator not question a thing she said.

How? Tell me how?

I missed the whole thing.

Shills and "He can do know wrong" people aside, how'd it go? More importantly, how would normalfags think it went?

I know, but didn't Trump have a tweet about it.

Tough shit.

babbys first election most likely

Could not stand Hillary's constant smirking. It made her look like a complete bitch that doesn't take anything seriously.

Oh kek you have not failed us

I'm the OP from the cyclical.

I don't understand why Trump was so vague about the Middle East shit. He brought up Libya for a split second but didn't say anything about running guns out of the consulate.

He even started in on Hillary about her bullshit accusations of hacking towards the Russians and then just let it die without specifically getting into Seth Rich and Wikileaks.

What's the point of having this ammo if you're not going to use it?

It was run by donators to hillary's campaign.

I was talking to a lot of faggots on kik and ifunny during it and it seems pretty fifty-fifty among normies.

In what way did Clinton kill it?
I'm not gonna lie, Trump had huge opportunities to say even more powerful things, but he still overall won handily

Wew. This is all you will ever amount to in life.

He did well. He didn't completely blow her the fuck out but he had some great zingers.

for fucks sake, Holla Forums

This is why people laugh at you. Trump DID lose tonight, but you will just live in your fucking bubble and call everyone a shill or CTR, even though we are Trump-supporting Holla Forumsacks who are trying to tell you the truth.

Trump lost tonight, he needs to get better for the next round.

Trump got flustered and it showed. He got 2v1'd and unfortunately without the crowd hollering support it was hard to conquer the silence. Lester made it a point to prick him about birtherism but there was no question from Lester about emails or Libya or Benghazi. People that say Trump 'won' are fucking delusional. Even Kayleigh McEnany is looking defeated.

Draw.

Of course Trump won it. He was a stronger speaker and he actually pointed to evidence to support his arguments, as opposed to Clinton who looked nervous the whole time and just spouted tired MSM memes.

sure thing shill

I actually think that's a real thing. Trump apparently got into 10K lawsuits, half of them were people suing him for not paying them, the other were him suing others for not paying him so I don't know what's up with that.

He won on everything except foreign policy, he fucked it there.

Shillstorm.

Everyone tuned out after the first half hour

Try to be less obvious mcshill

While enjoying Jamal's dick up the ass or while a rapefugee does it?

((They're)) going to do anything and everything to show that he lost, even here, but he persevered and stumped them as shown live.

You might want to bring up some sort of argument when claiming these things, you retarded piece of shit shill nigger

I think he took it easy on her.

He seemed to have been giving the kikes one last chance, and they being the dumbfucks they are smacked the olive branch out of his hand.

Honestly, Trump didnt do so well

It was obvious that Hillary was prepped in advanced with the questions and it showed in her performance.

Trump felt like he was going mostly on intuition and instinct, as he tends to prefer, and in this format it did not do him any favors.

On the spot I could think up much stronger responses to what Hillary and the Moderator were throwing at him yet he fumbled more than a few potentially easy comebacks. He did well in some segments but Hillary was playing the 'smug liberal' tactic which seemed to fluster/frustrate him.

From a normie perspective I would say that Hillary won this one. The odds were highly stacked in her favor there is no doubt, but Trump failed to capitalize on what should have been great takedown moments.

I hope he prepares different tactics for the next debate.

yeah guys hillary totally killed it guess im a #hillshill now

t. someone who didn't understand what was said, only how it was said.

Lester Holt and his questions were terrible. fucking birther nonsense? No one cares! Retarded mulatto.

RUBIO SURGE

We'll survive, but it wasn't the big dicking everyone was excited for.

kek…why didnt you make her die

Must be one of the new ones

The thing to me is that the bar for Trump winning was set very low because of all of the mud-slinging and character assassination the MSM has done for more than a year. All Trump had to do was not speak in tongues and sacrifice a baby live on stage to win.

lucky you

I'd be proud af right now

0.0005 cents has been deposited in your account

CTR SHILLS FLOODING Holla Forums AFTER THE DEBATES

stole this from Kikebart:

10:07 p.m. EDT: The self-proclaimed fact-checkers join moderator Lester Holt and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for a real-time demonstration of how so-called “fact-checking” is really a guise for deliberate political attacks.

Step 1: Moderator asks setup question. In a segment on race relations, Holt asks Trump about the Birther conspiracy theory. He asks no similar questions about Clinton’s record, leaving Trump himself to bring up such Clinton hits as ““. Trump also notes that the Birther conspiracy theory started in the Clinton campaign.

Step 2: Democrat pounces on setup question. Clinton goes to town on Trump’s Birther past, denying her own. Trump counters, again, with examples of racism from Clinton’s 2008 campaign. But then…

Step 2a: Moderator interrupts Trump’s response. Holt reminds Trump that the segment is about race relations. Just to reinforce the underlying charge of racism.

Step 3: Fact-checker gives Trump a “false.” PolitiFact tweets a link to an article from Sep. 16 claiming that neither Clinton nor her campaign had anything to do with the Birther conspiracy theory. Of course they did, as Clinton’s campaign manager admitted. Trump points that out — and perhaps that is effective, but the point is that the left’s so-called “fact-checking” machine completes the cycle.

These fuckers need to be taken down a notch.

>>>/CTR/

As I said in the other thread if he had pushed the TPP issue more and brought up statistics on the BLM issue she would've got crushed

Won't Stump

Concern shills shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ignore the shills, Trump had some badass moments. The issue is while he acted presidential the majority of the time that won't matter to the Msm who will focus down his more "immature" moments such as saying wrong and what not, so all the retarded normies will watch msm as it shows Hillary as a glorious hero and Trump as a stupid baby, then just accept that Hillary won. Personally I say Trump had a slight advantage, but that won't matter to msm.

Trump does not have the intellectual acumen of a Pat Buchanan unfortunately.

He had so many opportunities for kill shots. Maybe he's holding back for the Town Hall when he can get real aggressive with her.

Also, Trump didnt have the audience this time. Why did they silence the audience? fear of triggering a seizure?

This. Far more than the primaries too. This is ridiculous.

Of course they were going to. They'll be shilling all major sites.

Holy fuck you people are delusional.

Man I always liked card tricks

OC

fuck off CTR if you were Holla Forums…

not even going to spoil it for you so it's easier to catch you next time

Obvious plant moderator. Had script worked out with Hillary beforehand.

I like those quads.

care to add me?

Lester Holt is a fucking traitor faggot.

Completely biased against trump. It was a draw, media will paint it as a hillary win.

No, because if they didn't with that partisan an audience they'd boo and cheer at every comment if allowed.

Yeah, I'm in agreement here. There's so much to just BURY Clinton with – without even getting into obscure minutia – and he just lets her off the hook over and over and over.

We've known the entire time that the moderators where gonna be Hillary plants.

Thanks. So by the sounds of it, he didn't do too great, but it's not like he made a fool of himself which is good; also sounds like it was biased against him which isn't shocking. Honestly, that's sort of what I expected despite hoping for a shitstomp of Hillary.

He won but only slightly, he should of run circles around her

Hillary barely answered her questions.

How the fuck did Hillary win?
SHE GOT BTFO

the question about women made them looked pretty damn biased

just gtfo kike shill nobody is bying your shit

CTR

I'm really curious what portion of the debate Trump had the stage.

He's saving his more powerful ammo for the next debates
He could've easily thrown everything here and it would've been stale for the other two
He still won this one by a fair margin

Crawl back from wherever you came from, your shill act doesn't work here

if you sub4sub shigetora

Yeah he was definitely off his game.

He had too many missed opportunities for killshots

thank you for correcting the record

So is it best to avoid Holla Forums for the night since it seems the shills have arrived in full force?

Bit nervous. Ricky Vaughn is even saying Trump struggled

Doesn't that negate his Charlie Brown persona of failure?

She got savaged.

It could be some of us think the god emperor could have done better.

These are truly the tough times where Holla Forumsacks earn their stripes. Continue to spread the message of der fuhrer. He has never been great without Jeb as a punching bag.

Outed yourself once again CTR. Find the nearest rope and hang yourself

Sure thing

It's fairly obvious he was holding back, now is not the right time, not now but soon. Probably the final debate before the election.

begone shill scourge and kill yourself if it's not too much trouble

So where are the polls?

No, they need to be executed.

If they niggers, use a rope.
If they kikes, use ovens.

I love the God Emperor so much, I couldn't keep watching, tho. That moderator was a fucking biased asshole and all of the lies that Killary spewed flied mostly uncontested. I'm really upset, they made Trump look bad. I honestly wish it was otherwise, truly, but to be honest, he was pretty low energy at times.

210 ADMIRALS

Its making the site unuasable right now. We need to get on these online polls though

sic em moonman!! get the shills!!!

I'm calling this one a tie, with a slight favor to Trump because of his overall demeanor and charisma.

He could have done better, but he still had way better arguments by a long shot

I arrived late, when they were talking about racial healing kek. I'll call it a draw which isn't a great result because I think he missed a lot of chances to move the conversation towards her weak points (emails for example).

What do you think will be the 3 soundbytes that get repeated all the time? Because I think that's all that actually matters in these things.

Why did you expect anything else? They've been hammering the point for weeks that good journalism is attacking Trump more because he's 3 megahitlers..

i disagree. more people probably watched this debate than will the next ones. he shouldn't have held back

This was the most disgusting example of bias to date. Virtually every single one of them was a directed attack on Trump.
also,
It's hosted by CNN, what do you think.

Which one?

30% of the electorate trusts the media. It only comes down to who those retards are.

Agree to an extent. On foreign policy he could go into explicit detail on how the events during her time in the SoS REALLY fucked up the world. He needs to get that shit memorized.

AND TALK ABOUT THE FOUNDATION

my berniebro friend thinks trump rambled and didn't answer questions. I disagree, but I'm biased for trump. Liberal friends obv think clinton won. No surprise there. One 'independant' I only know through gaming thinks clinton won.

Get out. We don't need weak faggots like you here.

I can't see a better time than after you've completely closed the gap, your opponent is on tape collapsing like a rag doll, and everyone around her is locking up immunity deals in a national security investigation.

He needs to bury her and he just refuses to get into specific events and explain the details to the American people. I can't fucking understand it.

Hillary's a lifelong politician who's made a career out of speaking with gold and silver words, Trump just now stepped into that field.

Trump went straight as an arrow, and Hillary danced around him the entire time.

Call me shill, call me kike, thank me for correcting the record, etc etc. but Trump needs to take from this and learn from these mistakes for the next debate.

these fast as light speed threads make my head hurt

I was talking about kik

What could he do? Even if Hillary had a coughing fit, the media would have played it as though she won. She couldn't answer shit, she looked lost, Trump kept running over Holt, it was a win for Trump. There's no way he could walk into that den of lions winning, even if he won. Never play the game of someone else.

Shit, expect to hear about the sniffles and how trump snorts coke.

Clinton barely got asked any questions. Not sure if that's good or bad.

please do better prep next time, don. she's a monster. baron, talk to your dad. i know you lurk here.

The shills are coming here in force, you need to steel your resolve until the next debate

Was Vincent Foster?

Holla Forums is fairly slow.
It's more like we just have six threads on the same topic.

She came back near the end. People greatly affected by last impressions will think she won, if they watched the whole thing.

A slimy politicans looking smug vs a passionate buisness man , who do you think normies will relate more?

This.

It;d actually have been a viable stategy for hillary, as if she BTFO'd Trump with a zinger in debate 2 or 3, it'd be on frontpage news.

The same won't happen in reverse.

worst part is that the common fallback argument for claiming bias is that holt is a registered republican, so it's obviously impossible for there to be bias

Almost four times the usual PPH

inb4 shill

Trump did well the first half but lost the plot during the second. The shit with his taxes etc threw him off and he got flustered and frustrated. Anyone who thinks that this was a blowout win by Trump is delusional.

Of course it didn't help that CTR was in Shillary's ear the whole time, and that the mod was a fucking kike. We just have to hope that he learns from this and comes a bit more prepared in the next debate.

Sure thing, n(1)gger

Trump has pretty much reversed his positions on all of these now fyi.

W E W
L
A
S
S

Thanks for correcting the record.

I can almost feel the kvetching

a e s t h e t i c

Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country 2

here's my (2) faggots

I love Holla Forums but shit like this pisses me off.

I watched the entire debate and Hillary won, as much as it fucking pains me to say it. Trump could have destroyed her tonight but he didn't. He needs to finish her in the next debate or he will be in trouble come election time.

But go ahead and call anyone taking an objective look at the debate a shill, CTR, etc..

Holla Forums is delusional. They shout you down as a shill if you objectively see that Hillary came off looking better.

WTF I'm #MentallyHill now?

This, dude's a cuckservative. You can tell by the way he let Trump keep talking.

I didnt get to see the debate but.

Is that the basic gist of it?

Trump won the first half, the second hslf was 'meh'…

This wasn't unexpected.

Wow, on the real, how can you possibly say Hillary won? She came off as totally canned, totally plastic, with no real solutions whatsoever. She spouted the same lies that she's been saying for this entire presidential cycle, and Trump called her out, BIG LEAGUE.

Trump utterly crushed Hillary in this debate. Through the moderator, the audience, and the analysts were stacked against him, he still came out on top. There were moments where Hillary seemed more composed, but Trump was intuitive, sharp, and actually talked about policy.

The mainstream media, the reader polls and probably even half of Holla Forums (i.e., the shills who are vacationing here) will say Hillary won, it's simply a futile attempt to preserve the narrative. The American people know Trump won the debate, and he'll win the election in November, no doubt about it.

>>>/furry/

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536

wtf i hate trump now

Trump had coughing fits and pants of shit

It's over, cucks. Pack it up and go home.

:^)

That's a fair analysis.

She came off as entirely fake; Trump seemed honest.

Pretty much, shillary had to finish up on muh racism and muh sexism as a last ditch effort, I have no idea how people are saying she won the argument.

When it comes down to it, the uneducated voter will vote for the one he can bandwagon with. Populism is a very good high ground to have during arguments and it pretty much handed JFK the presidency against Nixon.

kek

It's so blatantly obvious to anyone looking objectively at the list of questions though. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Chill, partner.

I'm no furry, I just liked that reaction image.
don't remind me of the /k/ furries please

He's never really dicked hard in debates
He'll get really good jabs that will be remembered but he never goes 100% ever

Trump was clearly at a disadvantage, but considering that he made it through with pretty much a tie with clinton after the debate shows that even if the left puts immense pressure on him he wont crack completely, people will see that

Trump didn't blow her out of the water, but his arguments seemed way more solid than Hillary's, who appealed to emotion more than once and dodged some questions like a pro.
Media will play this off as a Shillary win, because people like you will bite, but we know what was the real outcome

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Pretty much. It was essentially 2 v. 1

Hello, Goon

Oh sweet, this is the time when the liberals dogpile on Holt for letting Trump talk over. Fun.

Let me tell you a story. I had a problem with water in my basement ten years ago. I just came up from doing laundry and noticed the label on my water heater, replaced then, so I just thought of it. Water in the basement, guy came, said it was the water heater. Can’t go without that, so he replaced it. Brand new one. Whatever.

Water didn’t stop. Turns out it was the furnace. Natgas; I don’t know the particulars. Fixed it right up, piece of cake. He wanted to charge me for both actions.

I said, “Hang on. What’s the difference in cost of the two repairs you did? Which one was more expensive? He said the water heater (of course). So I said, “You’re going to reimburse me the difference in repair cost, then.”

He scoffed. I said, “Your guy came here, diagnosed the problem–WRONG–and caused me to replace something in perfect working order. I needed one repair and I received a bill for two. This was YOUR company’s doing and YOUR company’s error. That the problem was solved in the end is incidental.”

No lawsuit needed. I was reimbursed. Good relations with the company to this day. They don’t fuck up now, either. Their ratings around the city have also improved.

Trump isn’t wrong and he isn’t IN the wrong. We have to stop paying people for shit.

This kills the CTR.

I don't think it's a strategy thing, he probably didn't prepare it that much. Which could be good if he spent that time on more productive matters. Not sure if he did.

Do you really call it a win for her? I agree it could have been better but I don't think she's moved anyone on the fence, I see it as a draw. He just failed to capitalize on a good opportunity, I'll concede that.

Yes and he still kicked the shit out of her.

The main thrust of Trump's attack against Hilldog was that she's an all talk, no action politician. She did nothing to dispel it. She only solidified it.

She got fucked.

Either just shills or pussies who will see the light in a couple of days when his poll numbers go up. I want him to fucking nail her on Libya, though. So much fucking happened because of that that is apparent to even the average person it's like he hasn't even analyzed the actual fallout of it besides vague mumbles of "ben GHAZI".

We've been hitting ~700 a lot recently.

huh. maybe he did a bit better than i thought if a full blown commie like that guy is admitting defeat

She'll do fine with the voters she has in the tank. For example, when she derides Trump for saying women should be paid as much as men [only] if they do the job as well as the men do, her voters be all "das rite, she made a great point."

the one at the end about Hillary

Once again, everything's too black and white. She didn't win, but Trump didn't pull anything near the Clinton cunt-crush we needed to see.

If I weren't already voting for Trump, Hillary's smug, condescending demeanor and body language would have turned me away from voting for her.

Reported.

Thanks for correcting the record, friend :^)

This debate wasn't really much of a debate, and it's not going to sway anybody to either side whose mind isn't already made up. Trump shot from the hip, which he's good at and why people like him, and Clinton looked like any other government lackey with her Cheshire smile and clearly prepared notes and zingers that she interjected accordingly.

Trump reiterated a lot of points he's said before. As a matter of fact, that's all he did. Like he was testing to see just how this was going to go down before he said anything new.

As a matter of fact, when he did say something that we hadn't heard him say before, he had some restraint in his voice like he was a taking a risk in saying it. Clinton on the other hand said a lot of new things we hadn't heard her say before, including some attacks on Trump.

It seems they had very different strategies in mind here. Trump wanted to reserve himself until the future debates and noticeably did a lot dodging, while Clinton came out swinging hoping to make Trump buckle.

I believe Muhammad Ali referred to this as a "rope-a-dope" strategy.

trump did really good

only thing i can criticize him on is not nailing her to the wall even harder

t. someone who think Holla Forums is a complete and utter shit hole

Slimy Politicians never win against populists ,
You are done for , instead of looking like a good intentional woman who maked some mistakes to softer his image as a out of touch elitist bitch he even decided to defend the IRAN DEAL who everyone hates CTR BTFO

Honestly, Trump was off his game tonight. The moderation was shit and Hillary didn't lay out any concrete policy, she just attacked trump, but trump wasn't as high energy as he was during the Republican debates. That said, I'm sure he'll come back in the next two debates.

Hillary talking about Trump stiffing people was accurate, but Trump had his hands tied. Overton window hasn't shifted enough to allow him to comment on the grim reaper making visits to anyone who considers testifying against Hillary.

Pretty much. Hillary was so damn smug about it.

Trump came off as passionate. Clinton came off as a career politician. The media once again came off as bias. Anyone with half a brain will realize that Clinton got absolutely no tough questions from Nigger Holt. The media will shill clinton but that's nothing new at this point.

Forgot to write reply.

Although it's good that shitlibs are saying he won I'm slightly concerned about his performance. He could have done way way better, stayed on point more, pressed her instead of making 4 or 5 points at once.

Low IQ voters don't get that. I get that Trump is practically genius level so when he talks it just flows out but he needs to reel it in next debate and really stay on point to make her sweat or she can just deflect like she done tonight.

see

The funny thing is these shills think they can mine salt here of all places.

It doesn't mattter if he wins or loses, we win either way cucks :^)

He was incredibly strong at the beginning
He did worse during the end it's not like Hillary did good
She got reamed and circled her same points for like the first 30 min

This, had a very similar story with plumbers myself.
Fuck the cucks who think it's acceptable to pay people for bad work.

Only weak part for me was when he let clinton get under his skin over Iraq. While he was correct, he took it a little too personally.
He definitely made the moderator his bitch though

Trump revels in the audiences cheers and jeers. Without them it's like he's debating under the influence of Kryptonite.

Why were they asked to be silent? Because the moderator said so? Did he give a reason?

Trump wasnt on his A game because he didn't have the energy that fuels him.

Kill yourself cuck

Then why were they not silent?

Trump blew HRC the fuck out, problem was he didn't have anything else to say after that and Hillary just stuck to soundbytes.

Plus the whole final question horseshit

Yeah I suppose you're right. I think Hillary's smug demeanour got under his skin a bit though. Trump probably just needs to keep his cool next time and hammer home the hard hitting points more and most normies/undecideds will go over to the right side.

Defending the iran deal and internationalism was huge red flag even the most delusional supporters see the whole defending american interest around the world as a slimy thing after benghazi.

Copypasting my opinion from another thread:

Croat here.

Honestly the only thing I got out of the debate was this - Hillary talked much about the things liberals usually talk about. There was nothing substantial or realistic in it, meaning it was pure rhetoric similar to the old hope and change bullshit. Trump actually offered real solutions to real problems. He approached the issues realistically, and this I think is what matters because…

Even if Trump at this moment doesn't have the info a president has, or if this or that solution he offered is for some reason undoable as a president he'll be privy both to information and more importantly people. A good brainstorming session is all he would theoretically need to choose the best options. I didn't get that impression from Hillary. She was merely ideologically driven.

Ffs, I hate those CNN shills.

No you don't. If Hillary wins 30 million spics will get citizenship and make Texas a blue state. The GOP will never win another election, and America will be a majority non-white country.

If Trump loses, we all lose.

Nate Pyrite will probably change his odds and put Hillary at 99% chance to win. I wouldn't be surprised if all the pollsters have their pre-made polls ready to go with Hillary surging ahead.

Case and point.

the moderator only correct them when they cheered for Trump…..when they cheered for the Cunt he let them do what they wanted

Premium bait

I know what bait looks like, trust me

When will you people learn that things like facts don't matter to anybody who isn't already on board? If facts mattered this wouldn't be close at this point. There's a question that pissed me off a lot because of how it was set up. The topic of Trump saying she was unpresidential introduced with "she's the 1st woman who's become a candidate". That angle is obviously a trap but it's sadly effective.

He definitely had some really solid moments, but he lost his cool a few times too many. I'd still say he won, but just barely.

If hillary wins we GTKRWN where the fuck have you been newfag?

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697
VOTE

you must sign up…..fuck twatter

I don't do twatter

lmop

Yeah just look at the active posters

He let Clinton off the hook way too many times. He should have absolutely gutted her on Libya instead of just saying that it's a disaster and assuming everyone at home knows what he's talking about.

Explain, in detail, that the administration was supplying weapons to ISIS through the consulate and the decision was made to hang Ambassador Stevens out to dry to tie the op off instead of rescuing him and bringing it to light.

When he brings up the emails, he should have explicitly named Wikileaks and Seth Rich and the prison-life that Assange has to live trying to expose the corruption among people like Clinton.

It's not enough to just say the email scandal is bad – bring up specific instances of corruption and explain that Hillary wants the focus on the hacking event rather than what the hack exposed.

They're trying to demoralize us.

As if we've never been through that before kek.

I watched the debate streaming on the internet for myself and playing in the living room for my normie-roomates. Talmud-vision called it for Hillary in the first 15 seconds after it was over.

trump should have pressed more on emails / benghazi / clinton foundation
but maybe he's saving it for the later debates due to america's short attention span

I'd say he's saving that.

Of course they did. We all pretty much said that the MSM would give it to Clinton as long as she didn't collapse on stage.

Remember guys, it's the first debate. Some of you are acting like this one is for all the marbles, he was probably treading lightly to see how she operates. I think he'll come better prepared for the next one.

More people will watch this one though. And there's always novel zingers.

"the prison-life that Assange has to live trying to expose the corruption among people like Clinton" from is a really good, shard to twist and novel one.

As far as Holla Forums I think he crushed it.

As far as normies I'll have to wait til tomorrow and see what my co-workers thought.

Notice we catch all the subtle things and realize how much he crushed her, the rest of the normies did not.

I think an important step will be memeing the things she said like super-predator, women deserve equal pay even if they don't do as good a job, agreeing with him on stop-n-frisk working.

I do not believe the normies will view this as an immediete win (in that it will draw non-trump supporters to him) however he just gave us a fuck ton of meme potential and now it's up to us.

Why do they think we are here? Most of us swallowed the black pill before the red pill

I honestly think that Trump was using this first debate to get an idea of what to expect from the moderators and Hillary and didn't want to use his best arguments until later debates.

agreed but perhaps you're right on saving them. if he blows her out in the second/third debate it'll be better than just repeating himself.

They're getting paid to do it, they don't fucking care if it's effective or not.

This.

Normies have short attention spans. Blowing her out just before the voting will stick with normies rather than waiting a whole month.

YOU ALL THOUGHT I'D JUST GO AWAY.
SLOW STEADY PROGRESS WINS THE RACE EVERY TIME
WHERE ARE YOUR MEMES NOW, Holla Forums?
JEB DEMANDS CLAPPING, JEB DEMANDS ENERGY, JEB DEMANDS DIGITS

This really is the most sensible answer.

Jesus, it's like most of you have never ever heard of the phrase "treading the surface" before.

Hillary's constant shit-eating grin alone was probably enough to turn a lot of people off on her.

Yeah these were my thoughts too. Testing the waters then using it to his advantage when he can rape them with his big guns.

Im furious. I tell people HRC's personal money pit i.e the clinton foundation is documented pay to play scheme and tied to many deaths and suicides under suspitous circumstances and all I get back is

Its like im stuck in a bad political comic.

That's nigger mentality. They expect to be paid no matter what just because they showed up. Worked in manufacturing with niggers. They literally walked around the plant all day, congregated in groups of niggers talking ebonics about gambling or dem hoes or muh dick. In the bathroom literally once an hour for 10-15 minutes. They also bitch about working too much over-time or how little of a paycheck they are earning, but do not want to work the hours or get paid any more than what they earn because it will fuck up their welfare. If they do lose their benefits, they fucking quit.

But Assange went in there before Hillary was SoS.

Libya is a French debacle, if pressed, the rose reveals that the US had little to do with it.
Whihc is a major issue as it crunches the narratives.

Back to >>>/reddit/.

I agree, he's not a slimy politician like Hillary. He has to learn his enemy's way of thinking and now he knows how much of a serpent she is in these debates; I'd say he even underestimated her a bit to a certain degree, which is why he let her off the hook too many times. But again, he's just calculating how to strike and learn from his mistakes.

Hillary, on the other hand will get jerked off by her yes-men and the media and all the libshits that she totally won and she won't change up her style.

Spic CNN on my TV, TRUMP commented about his mic being fucked and that it may have been intentional. Called Hillary as low-energy. Spic CNN spinning it as WE POOR LATINOS BEING PUSHED AROUND BY THAT EVIL TRUMP, MANG, but they still had to accept that he took his time to answer questions.

t. Spic

Turtleboy was the master strategist the whole time!

SHUT IT DOWN

He always loses his cool though?
Have we been watching the same Donald?
The whole basis for support of him is that he tells the truth passionately
This throws most politicians off but Hillary is barely human and she probably trained to laugh off anything that made her nervous. I wish people in general were better at reading because you could see her eyes bulge a little and her face twist into a smile everytime he said "that's wrong

I didn't hear anything with Trump's mic.
What's he saying was wrong?

Let us not forget that Trump was not only debating Hillary, but he was also having to debate Lester, who should not have even weighed in his two cents.

The odds were not in our favour, so what is a draw should've been a success.

You notice the faggots who say Hillary won never say how and why?

That's because they don't know; they weren't watching.

They think they won when in reality they just weren't crushed as badly as they thought they would be.

Now the shills are out in full force trying to sew the seeds of defeat in us and boost their own morale by blatantly lying about their "win".
I watched the entire debate, shillary barely kept her head above water, nothing against Trump stuck in any meaningful way

Just because it's not the crushing defeat we had hoped for doesn't make it any less of a win

Trump did super shitty. The battlefield of the massive amounts of republican primaries was his habitat. But this 1v1 style debate kills him

I think Donald won honestly. Clinton came off as the typical career politician, boring as hell, every line, every sentence carefully rehearsed. Tried to argue based on facts, or her interpretation of them.

Trump was passionate, Trump was funny, he got in a couple of good shots here or there. Hillary never did. Not really. More important than that, Trump was persuasive.

Those people can't be reasoned with and are just looking for confirmation bias. The only way they'll change their minds at that point is if they're personally affected by something Hillary had a direct hand in.

SHILLS OUT!!!!

Thanks for Correcting the Record. :^)

good work

Is that so?

She won because she didnt get into the fray of it and take trumps bait which is when he really shines. Everytime he would lure her out she just sat there smugly and it just made him look bad going off on tangents while she seems composed.

VOTE TRUMP IN ONLINE POLLS
TO THROW OFF THE MEDIA

Good idea.

Here is a list of online polls - get on it
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/

Completely agreed. Hillary was totally plastic, whereas Trump was vigorous and fluid–ready to adapt to anything.

Trump was the leader. Hillary was the actor.

They dont understand another clinton administration is gonna personally poz their neg holes and directly lead to the death of any children or grandchildren they will have.

Roll with it.

Trump lost and as I continue to pour myself more glasses of wine I'm not sure of the best way of dealing with this.

I remember he got humiliated for Trump University during the Cruz Rubio debacle earlier this year and people were worried. He still came out Triumphant and I can only pray that he will do so in the next two debates.

Hillary performed a lot worse than I thought she would. I expected a high end lawyer to beat up on him with policy questions, but really she had very little and played on the defensive.

Trump brutalized her, and could have pressed even harder.

Like for everything from Trump's mouth oh great one?
I should take Hillary, for the shewana has shown great action, but he who looks like the setting sun has cloaked himself in the secrecy of your idols.

No shit?
What anyone having doubts about this needs to understand is that Donald Trump can't slaughter Hillary Clinton tonight. If he had brought up all of her scandals tonight where would his momentum be for the rest of the debates? Where would the impact be right before the elections? Now is not the time to crush her. That should be done as close to the election as possible.

Kill yourself, faggot. No one on Holla Forums cares what you think.

Is it really worth it for 2 cents my dude

HOLY SHIT NO WONDER THE SHILLING IS OFF THE CHARTS

What actually would be a good price for shills?

Seriously, give up Moshe.

Slow, steady progress.

TOP KEK
The same guy in vid related just made a prank call.
He said Hillary's pantsuit was red from the blood of her victims.

Things I wanted to see, but didn't.

Trump asks him "are you doing fact checking? you should stick to something you know instead of trying to branch out. just read the script."

Trump says "I have experience running a business and evaluating employees. the only experience you have with employees is handing out jobs as political favors."

What time do you clock out CTR?

VOTE
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

Between the unfriendly moderator and the fact that he seemed to be holding back on some of his best opportunities to really crush her, I have to agree with these posts to an extent. I don't think anyone "won" enough to cause a major shift in opinion, but if you think Trump's performance tonight was good enough to win over a large number of undecided voters, you're an idiot. I have to wonder if his unwillingness to really hit Hillary hard on some of this shit came from (((advisors))) telling him he needed to act more "presidential." It was bitterly disappointing not to see him absolutely ream her on the cyber security question. He was clearly evasive on the birther question and the Iraq question, although the specific mention of Hannity on the Iraq question is extremely interesting. I'm willing to bet that we'll see a serious stumping of the (((fact checkers))) when Hannity comes out in the next few days and corroborates Trump's story.

This one was a draw, but the town hall format of the next one will play to Trump's strengths, and the final debate before the election is the one that really matters, since most Americans have a hilariously short attention span. Trump will learn from this, get better, and then unleash his best when it truly matters.

As Trump slammed Clinton for staying off the campaign trail recently as he traveled the country, Clinton responded with her best zinger of the night.
"I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate," she said. "And yes, I did. And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be President. And that is a good thing."

The line drew a round of applause from an audience that had been instructed to remain quiet.

Donald Trump – Trump had a bad debate on every level. Stripped of audience and ability to freewheel, Trump was flailing and responding to Clinton. Trump botched a question about his tax returns. He used Hillary Clinton’s emails in a defensive manner. Instead of attacking Clinton, Trump was the reactionary candidate.

Donald Trump managed to reinforce his racism when asked the birther question by defending stop and frisk. Trump was steamrolled for much of the debate, and in the final ten minutes, the Republican nominee came unglued and started ranting about Hillary Clinton’s temperament.

Trump had to convince voters that he was prepared, qualified, and could be trusted with the presidency. He failed the test on every level.

5 cents has been placed in your CTR account, oh and your mom is downstairs to take you home.

THEY THOUGH I WAS PLAYING GAMES
THEY DON'T REALIZE THE GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN
DOES HILLARY OR TRUMP KNOW BASIC? I DOUBT IT
THE LA LI LU LE LO IS REAL, MY MOM WORKED ON IT

Or another rally where he follows up on all her gafs.

Damn, Cruz is pissed.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy fucking kek, did you mistake us for r/the_donald?

Post more animal cruelty.
Spam child abuse and animal cruelty.

Its the truth. Trump shines the the battlefield of debate the republican nomination was great for this the cheering and booing of crowds and the massive list of canidates all going at it made him shine. He is shit with crowd reaction and 1v1 with someone that wont argue with him.

You are the deluded one friendo, debates are for normies and normalfags what you call flustered is passionate the smug mannerism is classic from all slimy elitist politician they hate
This how any debate including a populist looks like. Trump already won

So it turns out my father, who I thought was bluepilled on Trump after seeing him during the debate, is very much aware of Trump as a candidate. Problem is, he's of Ukrainian origin and is very much against what he heard on (((the news))) about Trump's position on Crimea. He believes Crimea is rightful Ukrainian clay and should not be negotiated with a "crazy dictator" like Putin.

What is Trump's exact position on Crimea? Could I use it to restore my father's faith in our God Emperor?

Who won?

Doesn't matter, I think normies used to just seeing the slampieces against him might just see that Trump isn't the buffoon that (((they))) claim.

So I think Trump is going to go up a couple of ticks.

This isn't a blowout but that's okay.

Another .05 to you

I have Trump domming a furrie, is that worthwhile?

Hillary did essentially what I thought she would with personal attacks, transparent, insincere emotional appeals, canned non-answers and lies that were so constant that no one would even know where to begin in correcting her.

If you didn't come off as a complete retard, I might care.

Except that line sounded spaghetti as fuck when she said it. And it took long enough for the handlers to hit the buttons on the shock collars to make the audiance applaud.

You are the deluded one friendo, debates are for normies and normalfags what you call flustered is passionate the smug mannerism is classic from all slimy elitist politician they hate
This how any debate including a populist looks like. Trump already won

I don't know what kind of esoteric bullshit you're trying to peddle but it's esoteric and bullshit.
Trump 2016.

Trump says Crimea is Russian and tog et over it.
Have fun lying.

THAT IS A RUMOR STARTED BY LOWCARD, A KNOWN ANTIFA SUBVERSIVE AND GUY WHO KILLED Holla Forums BY LETTING MASTERCHAN WIN

Yes, add variety, gore isn't gonna cut it.

My favorite part of the debate is when Trump laid down the bombshell about the Fed being political.

I was so excited I was literally jumping out of my chair.

Then that good goy Lester Holt didn't even let Hillary respond and went on to some bullshit question.

Nonetheless, that was years in the making and I'm glad as hell that he brought it up with Mark Cuban in the audience.

When she went off script she came off as awkward and inhuman. Where as Trump comes off as firey and passionate

I had images off to speed up page loading during the debate. I really should have read the file names on those images. . .

"Kill every single fucking nigger on the face of the earth." - Donald Trump

So fucking sick of pandering to subhumans.

Is your bot broke?

She came off as ridiculously phoney and rehearsed. I watched with a group of normies and they were yelling at the TV every time she showed that stupid grin.

Yeah, lemme fix it.

Look any recorded debate involving a populist if you dont believe me

To those that feel a bit demoralized, go check Michael Moore. He's calling it for Trump hard and melting down. Shit's pretty funny.

It's not that his responses were too passionate, it was that he got a bit flustered.

Same, mentioning the Fed is a pretty big thing. Trump once again pushed the boundaries while Shillary just used the same old soundbites.

WHEW

That first half-hour was glorious though…

He wiped the floor with her for 30 minutes, things leveled out and I think she ended slightly better.

Most of the "debate" was trash though. The "moderator" made sure of that…

It's cute when he gets flustered :3c

Guys, I'm a diehard 15:86er but Trump totally lost it tonight. Hillary killed him with her laser-like precision and amazing political experience. The way she didn't noticeably shit her pants was masterful.

Gosh I hope Trump gets better at this. He just wasn't there tonight because he didn't use his teeth to rip open her throat and piss napalm on the moderator. Instead he said words and shit.

And again I'm just like you, so you need to remember that, and that clearly Trump lost and there's going to be a narrative shift. We - I mean, those damned smart Jewish people- need to be able to say "even Poll thinks she won."

Oh well. Better luck next time, goy-I mean, chums. We should probably stop using those cartoon frogs and parenthesis, too.

Here's my take on the situation.

Most Americans who will vote have probably already made up their minds as to who they will vote for at this late stage. This debate was not enough to sway any such person one way or the other.

There is a very, very small group of people out there who have not made up their minds. If those people saw nothing of the election cycle except for this debate, they would probably vote for Hillary. That's it. This number of people is too small to swing even a single state one way or the other and to add on to that, there are two debates left (hopefully one of which will be unbiased).

It's a loss only in this most minor of contexts, and in the big picture is fucking nothing.

Such low energy for those dubs.

there you go

To me, it came off as passionate and sincere vs robotic and insincere. And yeah, that constant smug grin probably lost her a lot of votes.

Something funny going on here…

Pic one, ya filthy yid.

All the bernie supporters had flashbacks when they were told to fall in line , she had a opportunity to soften his image and she threw it away

What is this, some cut-and-paste from some clickbait article?

Her 'zinger' was barely a zinger.

It'll bug some people enough that they won't vote for her, they'll be the ones saying "She rubbed me the wrong way".

Don't you guys at least practice before you show up?

Isn't bartering a stage of grief user?

That's fucking hilarious, it looks like trumps dick is limping all he way down without insertion.

got any more?

Can't speak for the other guy but I was just giving my earnest opinion. I believe Trump had a great lead on Clinton before the debate and I don't think that changed as a result of this biased shit.

Exactly. Trump gets a lot better when he lets the passion show. I wish he'd kept up interrupting her towards the end though, it made me laugh every time he bent down to deliver another, "W-r-o-n-g"

Also double down with:

Your opinion a shit.

Shouldn't you be bartering for at least minimum wage?

Honestly, that shit-eating grin is the thing I remember the most from the debate. Not the zingers, not the policy statements, not the gaffs or anything else but that shit-eating grin that Hillary had for the whole debate.

Michael Moore is major tsun for Trump. He wants Trump to win but he doesn't want to tell his libshit audience this. He knows muzzies are a bridge too far because he's a major faggot and doesn't want to get Pulse'd.

I still think Trump lost, but the debate was immensely unfair for him.

Nah, just some OC that we already know Trump's plans and how it will end.

epic

you cunts fell for it

The people who waited for the debate to make their decision aren't gonna vote for Hillary. Not when Trump pretty much solidly dominated the first 30 minutes - the part that most people would be bothered to watch

See this is why I added an explanation

Holy shit like wow just wow I can't even. Like Holy Shit.

e26f27 RAUS

How do I watch it RIGHT NOW lads

It's apparently a true tweet. Trump triggered people into calling 911.

probably some youtube mirror or something. jewgle it

What did you think? Sure, if you take into consideration that the whole thing was stacked against Trump from the beginning, he did well. There are a fair amount of people who are not astute enough to detect bias or even take it into consideration, and they were watching too. I stand by what I said, it won't sway any voters from either side and there is much more to consider than this single event.

I think the night is still young.

I did but couldn't find anything that's why I posted.

Jesus christ it was at like 1000 an hour ago, way to go CTR.

Of course she won, she resisted our meme magic.
That's how magic duels work.

Trump said "THE FED" at least ten times in this debate.

In the second debate he will namedrop the Trilateral Commission.

And in the final debate he will name the Bilderbergs.

Hey, I have been here since /old/, newgender.

I was there when moat began to censor us back on the fourth channel.

Before that I posted on /bee/, and I used to participate in the old Haddo raids, where we would dress like Arabs and say the patio was out of order.

My credentials are well established here; as anyone.

More and more people are becoming astute. The bias will work against (((them))).

the low-key nature of this debate was disappointing but Trump was better.

It started interesting when Hillary was trying to get her DNC talking points on the economy out of the way, and Trump started shutting her down on all her economically illiterate leftist bullshit.

Later on though as the debate dragged on, Hillary ditched the few vestiges of substance and just was left to throw mud and accusations at Trump. With her and Holt just attacking Trump, he was forced to go on the defensive much more. But I think Trump did very well making convincing deflections and bothered to go into detail about his counterpoints which shut them up a few times.

The fact that Trump was in more control over the debate than the moderator was telling.

This is hilarious. Gave me a good chuckle user.

Pls. Pls.
I mean, I don't think Trump bomed, but come on. The dude sounded like a salesman. Hillary sounded like a debater. A whinny, shrill SJW debater, but something of higher education nonetheless. Trump's strategy works really well in a wide field of 12, or even 3 people. One on one, it's less about drawing attention and more about grappling with subject matter, and Trump didn't.

Moore confirmed for living in a parallel universe

Hillary won in that she sounded better. Trump made sense logically, but your average normie isn't into politics enough to distinguish the truth from the lies. However, not all important topics were heavily talked about and it was somewhat a a 2v1 with moderation nigger trying to stump Trump on practically every question. We have to wait for later debates to see who really "wins" the debates

I can't wait to hear what he says about that tomorrow. I have a feeling its going to be hilarious.

Perhaps, all I was saying is that in an entirely unrealistic scenario where this debate is the only thing a retarded normie sees during the entire cycle, he might decide to vote for Hillary. Remember, normies cannot into media bias and the like.

Alright, that was funny.

Nobody trusts a mick

Trump came off as passionate and sincere vs the robotic and insincere Hillary . that constant smug grin probably lost her a lot of bernie votes who will have flashbacks about being told to fall in line.

Populist gain votes this way retard

Vote in all the polls!

time .com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

fortune .com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

therightscoop .com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

drudgereport .com/flashnyd.htm

www.breitbart .com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

www.nj .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

www.cnbc .com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

pix11 .com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-presidential-debate/

heavy .com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

www.irishcentral .com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump

www.syracuse .com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html

You've got a lot more faith in the average voter than myself user, I hope you're right.

we all lose

That's not even Berenstein universe. That's Burningstien universe or something. Guy is off his rocker.

Slit your fucking wrists, leftists trash.

WE NEED TO FIND MORE EXAMPLES LIKE THIS. HOLT WAS CLEARLY BIASED

archive.is/Lhjxz

Again and again, Holt asked Trump tough questions that were straight from the Clinton campaign’s talking points, and which were obvious set-ups for Clinton to attack (and for fact-checkers to pounce on whatever Trump asserted in his own defense).

Here are the five worst examples.

Tax returns. Holt never asked Clinton about her e-mail scandal, about Benghazi, or about the Clinton Foundation and its dubious dealings. But he did ask Trump about his tax returns, arguing — not asking — that there might be questionable information in them that the American public deserved to hear.

Birther conspiracy theory. Holt never asked Clinton about her past record of racist statements, including her “super-predator” remarks as First Lady, or her explicit appeal to “white Americans” in her 2008 primary campaign against Obama. Yet he asked Trump about the Birther conspiracy theory and cast it as racist.

Stop-and-frisk. After an exchange between the candidates over the policy of “stop-and-frisk,” Holt interjected to bolster Clinton’s point by stating, erroneously, that stop-and-frisk had ended in New York because it had been declared unconstitutional by a court. Trump countered, correctly, that the new mayor had canceled the policy before the litigation was over.

“A presidential look.” Towards the end of the debate, Holt asked Trump about what he meant by saying Hillary Clinton did not have “a presidential look.” He did so after noting that Clinton had become “the first woman” to be nominated for president by a major political party, thus setting Trump up as a sexist. As Trump answered, Holt interrupted him, then gave Clinton a chance to respond with her talking points about Trump’s past comments on women.

Iraq War. The question of whether Trump supported the Iraq War or not has been widely debated. What is beyond doubt is that Hillary Clinton voted for it. Holt only represented one side of the debate about Trump, and never asked Clinton about her own vote.

In addition, the audience repeatedly interjected — almost always in Clinton’s favor — and Holt did not stop them, though it was against the rules. He only stopped the audience when there were cheers for Trump calling for Clinton’s emails.

Bow again, Lester Holt. You did your job.

So why did Trump pluge for the Tax game when he knew it would be pointed that the release of them is not blocked?

Well ok, I can give Trump some "not looking creepy" points, but still. If every newspaper said that Hillary won tommorow, I wouldn't call Lügenpresse,

VOTE

thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/09/presidential-debate-2016-who-won-hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

I love how Trump kept bringing the race debate back to law enforcement and criminals, he fucking dominated Hillary in what was supposed to have been an easy topic for her

I don't know user, maybe they want to make sure there aren't any barbells in their homes

gb2 ctr

why would I do that you ctr shill?

Why is that an actual board?

Use punctuation concern shill

That's because there are actual shills raiding the board right now you dumbass

THIS
At least Trump had actual opinions

Keep doing God's work user

KEK

Please what? You seriously think hillary sounded 'good' or like a 'debater'? She sounded like shit and made no decent arguments and couldn't even play her fucking normal hand, just watching her squirm around the words 'gun control' is enough to turn off normies.

yeah. It was obvious that he was in the pocket of the Dems when they were going on and on about birther this and tax returns that for what seemed like 30-40 minutes.

I guess I won't vote now :^(

Maybe Hitler will return from his alternate universe with the Imperial Germans through the portal created by the Thuleans soon and save us all.

who cares what that 400lb fat neckbeard says?

She sounded prepared but even the NBC people said she sounded almost too prepared to the point of not sounding sincere. I like Trump's meme of Hillary just talking in soundbytes because that is what it honestly sounded like; the same DNC rhetoric but applied almost tone-deaf like.

Yeah. If anything, the debate moderator probably did a better job against Trump than Hillary.

are you sure though? they're stupid enough to think that her saying words = an argument. don't underestimate their stupidness

Want to join me in open revolt and seditious activiteis leading to the overthrow of the government of the United States of America?

it looked really weird because of how fucked up her cheekbones look, like in a devilish grin sort of way. i couldn't look at it for more than a few seconds

When she did grapple with subject matter, she made logical points with reason and evidence and shit. Trump literally didn't make points. It was a misplaced high-energy sales pitch. It seriously sounds like the shit you hear at the rallies.

CNBC POLL IS RIGGED

every other one has Trump winning

He didn't fuck up but I think Hillary did slightly better. Too bad Hillary didn't need to do 'Okay" she needed to knock it out of the park.

First article attacking hillary will be about her dancing around her opinions on gun control and will paint her as the lying deceiving rat she is.

Is Sean Hannity the human avatar of Wojak?

CTR tried to rig that poll early

Yes but we need to have it all laid out so there's no question. Twitter is already on it
Lester will FRY

That's because they probably have the referal agent set to block chans.

Thank you for Gooning The Record

Wait… is he good with a computer?

That pause was… noticeable.

user, please.

It's Soros votes.

It's getting closer. We're closing the gap.

Copy and paste the link.

Trump came off as passionate and sincere vs the robotic and insincere Hillary . that constant smug grin probably lost her a lot of bernie votes who will have flashbacks about being told to fall in line..

How, you fucking kike?

No,
but Baron is!

bit disappointed tbh lads

Of these, Trump is only losing in the CNBC poll.

Even in asshurt #cruzmissle/lolberg polls with joke options, Trump wins.

The notoriously random "no fly-lists" revoking 2nd amendment rights is alarming.

Trump agreeing with that is also alarming. To his credit he did introduce the idea of channels to be removed from the lists, of which there are currently none.

Another clinton administration will see everyone south of /reddit/ on a watch list, stripped rights and thrown into this new "mental health" prison system thats being constructed.

In a traditional political capacity, Hillary might have won. But in the overall context of things Trump won by keeping it real and responding how typical Americans would respond against an elitist snob like Hillary.

Notice how she was smiling almost half the time and laughing at her own corruption like a psychopath compared to Trump's solemn demeanor and concern for his country. Their body language says everything about who truly cares about the plight of the American people.

It's somewhat similar to the Nixon/Kennedy debate where everyone who listened on the radio thought Nixon won, but those who watched it on TV thought Kennedy won.

Hillary can have all the face lifts, medications, and media fabrications she wants, but she can't hide her true nature no matter how hard she tries.

Hillary is the avatar of Kek, come to lead us to him.

I think kek is just saving it for the last debate. We're going to see some serious shit, come that.

Patience user, patience.

I don't want to say it was a tie, but I don't see anyone gaingin any ground here

You will pay for for blasphemy heretic.

Hillary attacked Trump for things that really wont make him lose in the polls

Hillary stood and did not cough, but Trump looked like Cruz on addies.
Me thinks that Trump juiced and Hillary is recovered.

Which were?

Also she killed herself politically by bringing up gun control, only the farthest of the left commies want that shit.

Fucking hell the bots are as annoying as the shills. Fuck off

He didn't agree, he said felons shouldn't have firearms which is a reasonable stance in the gun control world. That's a far cry from demanding people on random lists can't have guns without a trial.

She coughed in the first like 5 minutes faggot.

Oh, so Trump is Kennedy and Hillary is Nixon, since you're talking about appearance?
Nigga tf you on about

I'm going to agree with you here, Hillary should never have brought up gun control (though I'm glad she did). It is always, ALWAYS a losing argument that hurts the candidate who brings it up.

i bet he is. Actually, that fat fuck is hacking the US to get the story for another crappy documentary done.

Putin my ass

that pretty much seems the general consensus. everything that i've seen on twatter etc is fairly "ehhh"

Well the debate was a fucking shoah and no amount of spinning can change Trump won by far

He lost

Dubs confirm.

But it's going to start three days before the last debate.

16th of October the true happening of happenings begins.

Blasphemy, heresey?
Were it not for Hillary, would you not be blind?
Would you not have no sight of the glory of Kek?
She has lead you to him, her every act used to bring you here.
Her job done, she shall now be blessed and rewarded by him.

I didn't see that, show me the replay.

Nah fam, he agreed. which is why he said people should have a awy off those lists. That statement doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

I have now Filtered The Shill.

Trump seemed like Trump and Hillary seemed like Hillary

Tip-top-tier, record correcting Chaim, that's an extra tenth of a shekel!

Trump even brought up how Bernie was apparently kike'd out of the nomination

Berniefags need to find their place on the Trump train

Trump won with the 30 years line. That's what remains from this debate.

aye, your dubs give me good hope user

You still don't really believe you're up against a wrathful god, do you?
Well, let's what we can do to change that…

He didn't lose but he didn't win. More of a tie honestly. He did really well in the first 30/45 mins sorta thing but ended up getting flustered up there while Shillary sat back and smiled and didn't say much about anything.

Also CTR was in her earpiece presumably and that fuckboy mod was an absolute cunt towards the Don. Pretty much it.

Don't underestimate the W effect, in that people who are inclined to think Trump is literally Hitler see he him humanised rather than demonised

I don't either. Not because of who won or lost but because most people already made up their minds and just wanted to either see someone BTFO or some kind of circus. All Trump had to do to 'win' to me was not screw up royally and he did that.

I agree. No undecided voter gives a shit about Trump's tax returns or the birther shit. I don't know why the MSM keeps on giving that any play because all it does is play to the people who were already going to vote for Hillary.

It might have been because I hyped this up for months and have been over every last detail over why Shillary is a vile skinwalker, but I was REALLY disappointed in Trump.

The Lich Queen did the exact same predictable shit she always does and she still made Trump the center of everything instead of making the case for herself, so I don't think she did well, but Trump had so many chances to absolutely positively RIP THAT BITCH TO SHREDS and he blew most of them.

Revealing that he hasn't released his tax returns as leverage to bait her into releasing her deleted emails was fucking BRILLIANT, and so was bringing up that her server wasn't a "mistake" and all her IT people plead the fifth and got immunity deals. But then it was like he completely fucking forgot about it. The absolute worst point was when she was kvetching about his tax returns and how "He might be hiding something ebul from you! Like foreign ties or money laundering!", AND HE DIDN'T CALL HER OUT ON THE OBVIOUS PROJECTING. She tied the noose around her neck and he did nothing.

To a lesser degree, when she was trying to get him on his "temperament" putting the country in danger, she said this RIGHT AFTER she just got through saying "Oy vey Putin and only Putin is responsible for hacking me and my buttbuddies and exposing how incompetent and corrupt we all are, that's why America needs to go to war with Russia for what they did to me, I-I mean us." He just let it go.

He spent way too much time being defensive about irrelevant bullshit and "muh -isms" accusations, and aside from a few good bits of banter a lot of his offensives were just him repeating himself or ad libbing when I KNOW he could have elaborated and fucking wrecked her.

I'm voting for him no matter what and I don't think doesn't have to really set him back that much, but he could have murdered her live on stage and I'm so goddamn frustrated that he didn't. Hopefully he sharpens his technique and goes for the jugular in the next debate. At the same time he did manage to deal with the retardedly biased questions and moderation pretty well.

Honestly, neither of them went for the jugular that would actually work

I think he won, but he didn't completely BTFO Hillary.

I'm too far off the deep end of red pills to imagine how normies would perceive… anything, really.

I think conservatives will think Trump won, I think liberals will think Hillary won, and """"independents"""" will probably latch on to whatever opinion they hear first…

Why didn't he address her taking donations from Saudi Arabia?

Why didn't he slam her again on Foreign donations to Foundation?

Why didn't Trump tell that nigger to stick to policy? (This is how King Nigger Care was put into the aether. Fucking Mittens allowed it to become an issue at the debate) He should have then turned and asked Shildabeast about how she treated Haitian Niggers. This point could have also been used against tax record accusations of not being as charitable as he claims.

Is Trump saving these points for later? He could have slayed her but perhaps didn't want to seem too aggressive?

Hillary "won" the debate by debate standards, but this is a unique election. Trump definitely seemed more relatable, whereas Illary spouted the same, tired, politicking, rhetoric. Even Normies are sick of Politicians this election cycle.

Did anyone else think she seemed a little too preprared for the questions and how much she looked down when answering? And what was up with all of the blinking?

Reported.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this. If you have your normie goggles on you'll see how the debate came across to most retards.

Trump has to get better. He's definitely got what it takes, so long as he's not surrounded by yes-men and can honestly self-reflect on his performance. I guess he was over confident because he annihilated the other Republican candidates and Hillery has been on death's door.

Hell, she's such a piece of shit she may have faked her collapse to get him to drop his guard.

Nyet Pryvet, the only wrathful god around here is myself.
Kek has but one use for this, repeating digits.
For all else, I use CERN.

Shit even, accusing Trump of racism/sexism/whatever will do nothing to him

i'm gonna wipe my ass with my ballot and return it

i couldn't find an actual meme like this,so could sowim get a ballot,smear it with shit and post the pix?

If you're going for the Warhammer 40k thing, the God-Emperor wasn't worshiped until after he "died" and actively tried to keep from being worshipped

There is only one who is the mightiest of all the gods.

Honestly, fuck Saudi Arabia

Same with me. I'm trying to be objective and the objective part of me saw a passionate guy versus a condescending bitch.

From my pov, Trump played multi-dimensional chess very well, he dodged many hits and hasn't dropped the cards, particularly the seizure card which he could have dropped when questioned about stamina or if he saw her as a legitimate president. Don't worry guys, he knows, his sons knows and be sure he'll drop it when needed. But even though he killed her, and that's worrying me a bit, is that he has no acting skill - as in playing a role, he's no actor and his reactions are honests but compared to hillary when he dropped the 33k emails or the vacuum in the m-e creating ISIS, she had no reactions, like she's a real actor and unfortunately, in the normies eyes it look like what he said wasn't real.

That's pretty sad but I'm confident he'll spits some hard truths in the next debates as I'm sure he kept some cards for later.

Don't be discouraged lads, truely he killed her, in front of millions of people, for the first time in history. So keep strong faith, she'll die or get hanged for treason anyways.

Here's some points of the debates

TRUMP
+Law & Order
+Search & Frisk
++good companies, great leader
++few hits on hillary's past - 4 years of secretary of a mess, hundreds of millions in a campaign to attacks him personally, etc…
++33.000 emails
+++vacuum in the middle-east
-too impatient and triggered by certains topics
-he"s real and not an actor, that could cause him some points and he has to be tougher next time..
–interrupting her every questions - could be seen as good or bad, I'll say it was not a good manner to do so.
–kept the seizure cards, really hope he kills her next debate.

HILLARY
–muh russia
—–she's a witch and she needs to die
——–"We need a president who knows about Cyber-Warfare" says traitor who bleachbitted (C) documents.
+I have to say that she kept control and she didn't interrupted Donald when he talked.
+++she's knows how to be judged in front of millions w/o reacting and that's a danger.

Overall, hillary's a snake and even though he killed her, I'm sure it still a 50-50 … smh tbh

and the most important part of this whole debate was on the topic of nuclear weapons. They baited him to be seen as unlegitimate president, and since the topic was hot, I don't know if you noticed, but hillary directly watched the cameras and starting damage control mode to tell her allies that what they just heard was controlled, that they don't have to be worried about U.S treaties. I found that part to be intriguing.

Anyways, sorry for the blogpost, but since this is kinda historical I tought I'll gave you my reactions.

Remember lads,

Keep memeing, Anons, and good luck burgers, may Kek be with you.

i only wish god emporer had done a better prep. history will record he appeared unprepared, unpolished, while hillary - with her 30 odd years of debate experience - had better optics.

baron, talk your dad!

besides make his polls go up

Dubs confirm Trump losing proeprly, being gracious, and people going to finally revolt months after Is tarted.

Donkey?

Another thing is we watch Trump constantly so a lot of his zingers don't have the edge that they do to a normie hearing them for the first time.

To the cunts credit she wasn't as shrill as usual, still shrill but not bizarre like that union speech she gave the other day.

ain't that right boo, true

Your time is done shill, the filter has been activated.

Yeah, I remember some top Trump manager saying that he didn't prepare for this one. Maybe he's doing this shit like it's esports or something, going in blind and studying the footage later.

I'm not disagreeing, look at the fucking prices of the miniatures

but i have to say he has giant bowling ball testicles and i love him

How would you prefer your destruction?

ctr, talk to your boss!

That was the point where I thought that Hillary had nothing left. The second someone has to use -isms and -ists to attack someone is the second they lost an argument to me.

Staypuft wouldn't hurt us

Fuck manners.

Crushed pelvis from sex with your sister while you watch me eat out your aryan wife.

Seems expected for a first debate for a non politician

Even assuming those terms mean anything anymore, they won't work in the #currentyear

good work

kek.jp/en/index.html

oh christ, are you serious, nigger? fuck you, fuck hillary, trump 2016

Something is going to hurt you, personally.
Choose what it is.
If you don't, I will.

I'm sad all my gore is on archive drives from a fresh format now.

nice one lad

filtered for posting unaesthetic images.

Let's not forget Holt asking at the end if the candidate would accept as the election result whoever the press claimed had won.

I don't know I saw him get into her more than I was expecting, but obviously he wasn't going to going to go full bolt in the first debate and Bannon will definitely help him get the right tone for the next debates, this first one was about getting a mix between srs bzns and making it a joke to see where he can go from there, and I think that some people on the thread didn't even watch the same debate if they think it was a tie

Calm down faggot, he's just fucking with you

why

disappointed that pepe wasn't mentioned

Donald let her get under his skin, the birther issue and them accusing him of not paying people will also hurt him a little bit.

I'm not saying that Hillary crushed him, just that she did slightly better than him, Hillaries poll numbers are in freefall and she needed to do extremely well to counteract that and I personall don't believe she did a good enough job. I myself believe that Donald is holding all of the good quips and jokes for the last debate where they'll have the most impact.

But I think a lot of what Donald way saying resonated with many voters in battleground states like Michigan or Pennsylvania

Don't forget the crowd was pretty noicy at times even though they were meant to shut up

SOMEWHAT similar user, in terms of appearance and body language Trump appeared honest and concerned while Hillary appeared fake and aloof.

She's on meds that keep her alive and she obviously had a facelift to make her look young.

Fuck, the crowd had Trump's back one time at least

he even brought up the fed and (((janet yellen))) in this debate you fucking shill faggot get fucked

Yeah, I really wanted Trump to bring that up when she was shilling her website

Trump should have attacked more, but he also was basically playing defense against Clinton AND the host who both just threw nonsense accusation after nonsense accusation. For all the talk of needing to "fact-check Donald" it seemed like tonight was mostly Trump fact checking them on all the bullshit they made up. Still thought what moment he did take and opening and attack were fantastic and much better anything Hillary could do.

Exactly this, its no coincidence that the last part was almost entirely on kevetching on women's issues and feelings.

I kek'd

FUCK YOU I JUST SHOT COFFEE OUT MY NOSE

My predebate survey was heeded!

That's because Nixon was sweating like a motherfucker

He was paid and didnt want to have a accident with accumulation of lethal metal in the back of the head

Did you even watch the debate you fucking shill?

It was way more than once.

That fucking PPH count exceeds ANYTHING past the first week of the first exodus.
Shills 100% confirmed

Because Kennedy was a sexy mother fucker

lads get to these polls
freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

He said "THE FED" like 15 times.

It was brutal, he's past the point of no return.

This is an important point, I don't think he had a great night, but it's really become a referendum on Trump at this point. He's the one meeting foreign leaders, when there's an event the first reaction everyone looks at is his, not even Obama's.

I guess this is the point of contention: I'm under the impression that showing competence shows you care.
I'm sure your mother would care if you were hit by a car, but the person who is allowed to operate on you is the COMPETENT one, not the one who cares most.
Point is, one-on-one debates are not the time for high-energy how-to guides on how to MAGA. It's the time to grapple with what your opponents throw at you.

This 'everyone is a shill' posting is rather tedious.

Jesus fucking Christ that's more pph than Holla Forums had at the height of gamergate

Honestly, I could vote in two states, but my vote would count in neither

do it anyways

We must have SERIOUSLY struck a nerve

Well that's because the Clinton Crowd went off, So I suppose some Trump people thought it was OK, or it could of been a false flag

I didn't even watch the Video of it and from the audio alone I could tell Trump was dominating

Oh, I will.

This debate was a big deal. I'm sure a good chunk of that is shills but everyone has been excited to shitpost this debate.

Imagine what will happen on election day.

No survivors.

Get out false flagger

Mods we have a felon
Mods we have a CTR

50% shills, 50% holy fuck this is great

Good tbh. The more resources they have tied up shilling here the less they have targeting the normies. which makes it the perfect time for us to start dropping nuclear redpills everywhere.

Vote anyway. At least you'd have a right to take credit for or bitch about the next 4-8 years if you do.

Why doesn't anyone talk about the 400lb 4chan.

Of course he was biased. He's a black man and he works for NBC.

Don't you dare associate me with Clinton

WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK THEM?

Which two states?

B-but every mainstream outlet is saying Hillary won

I mean that's not suspicious or anything

No I am fairly sure he is a nigger.

Did you believe Hillary when she said she would accept a loss to Trump?

strawpoll.me/11312077

The whore didn't shit herself after having a coughing fit - kek has abandoned you all.

Only dems multivote.

It's like the election is more important than MUH ETHICS MUH ETHICS ECELEB LEADER SAID bullshit or something. Who knew!

High pph doesn't mean shilling per se. It was really high like this around primary debates as well. Certainly not as high, but comparably so. Bataclan was also comparable. We just had 4 active threads where people were all posting 1 word posts so obviously you'll get a super high pph.

Let's just say they are both in the North East and North of Pennsylvania. Neither of them are ever swing states.

I have residence in two states. I can choose to vote in either one, but not both. entendu?

Many happenings in the months to come my brothers.

That sounded like a 'when we rig the vote, are you going to roll over and take it?' type question.

Some anons are most likely in shock. I was too. He surely didn't lose but I think a lot of us expected an absolute btfo. He did hurt her to some extent but keep in mind he's a strategist more than a tactician.

There are some shills claiming Hillary won and that's obviously incorrect.

Were all waiting for the happening so badly we've forgotten patience. Quite frankly it plays into his hand much better to not go guns blazing tonight but it nail her on a few things. I guarantee the 2nd and 3rd debate will be monstrous.

Imagine being Hillary right now. She probably thinks she did alright and that Trump got her on a few things but she survived. This will give her some confidence which is perfect because she might let her guard down for the next debate.

Just saying, be patient anons. The killing blow was not tonight and likely wasn't meant to be.

I found the notorious hacker known as 4chan

Not a google?

It's shills. Each time we see spikes like this, we see an increase in outright shilling as well.

Getting pretty tired of this shit.
If you care so much about post count, fuck off to a forum.

Vote in the swing state.

That's a goon meme.

Is that a swing state

She's not because what's going to happen is that people are going to vote 55%-60% Trump, including winning states like Michigan and perhaps a NYC state and that's higher than the polls by a large Margin so Hillary will question that as the polls were wrong that the reason is Russia and maybe get the State Dept involve to fake something about it being a Russian attack

I think it's the low energy / low information 'muh dog emprah' posters who expect Trump to be 100% meme lord 100% of the time. He is going to have his fumbles, his later debates with Rato proved that. He just needs to practice on keeping his composure. Then again, if I was him I'd go punch Lester in the face for being such a biased cuck lizard nigger.

Is there a Google in that box?

Shame. Swing vote could have been very valuable.

Proof?

No, you don't understand. Back then 8/v/ was almost, if not more trafficked than 4/v/. Also, that was before the e-celeb cucking really started to come into effect. That is the absolute height of this website's traffic pre-Josh. After infinity next we lost a huge fucking chunk of our population. There's no way this is traffic from us, and it can't be from 4/pol/ because they wouldn't have a reason to be here. Therefore it has to be coming from somewhere else

Neither is a swing State. Blue as solid fuck. If NY goes Trump…I would start playing the lottery.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you nigger keep up or don't.

I think him bringing up that Bernie was screwed by the DNC and Hillary was more effective than any zinger in that it re-opened that wound for Bernouts. Honestly, I think most undecideds were looking more for a reason to vote for Trump than anything else and I think for a lot of people, that did it.

Not surprisingly, since GG was about shoddy ethical practices of game journalists (the bottom of the bottom of the barrel), while the debates attract worldwide interest and are about the fate of the entire nation.

I watched Jim's stream of it, and I thought none of the candidates even tried to answer the questions posed to them. Both Trump and Hillary went on tangent after tangent, but they, maybe that's how it's done in Burgerland.

Bottom line, Hillary didn't have a coughing fit (a victory for her), and Trump didn't came out of it as the racist lunatic they tried to paint him (a victory for him).

Faith can move the mountains

Praise Kek

So what's the current (((narrative))) being pushed by the MSM?

No Holla Forums fucking with polls can mess with them.

Jim==Metokur?

That Hillary won. What did you think it would be?

FYI we currently have 3000 PPH while Halfchan averages 6000 while at the same time we have only 10% of the population of 4/pol/.

Our PPH has increased 500%

This reminds me, when is subpoena spic going to continue the questioning?

It popped up overnight while we were digging on goons hmm no it couldn't be them.

For fucks sake they're trying to make it so we don't trigger their faggot little feefees when they come in here to shill. Be as vulgar as you can fagggot

Everytime I see a liberal comment about Trump and nuclear weapons I feel like I lose a bit of sanity

Ok sandnigger

newfag get out
but to answer your question, yes

I think they intentionally stayed away from everything trump usually talks about. Obvious of course, but they usually choose obvious things.

Clinton was on the attack, Clinton got inside Trump's head, Trump's comments were racist, Trump couldn't control himself, Trump is sniffling and probably sick and that's a problem

I hope Eric Trump forwards this feedback to his dad so he can step up his game for round 2.

It's a tall order to defeat both your opponent and a biased moderator in a debate, but if anyone can do it, Trump can.

Feels Fashy

You Trumpists are the best, first you destroyed the GOP then you took yourselves out, thanks for doing what we failed to do for centuries!

-DNC Supporter

Shills are out in full force.

Probably a combo of /int/, trolls, and paid shills.

Pretty funny to watch them fail.

So the word reversal, always a good attack.

Except Trump being racist will keep him at worst in stable position in the polls.

Reminds me of when they tried to push the narrative that the RNC wanted to kick out Trump as the republican nominee. Just desperate as fuck.

do hwat

There's no such thing as a paid shill. That's a conspiracy you made up to rationalize dismissing other opinions when really it's just run-of-the-mill groupthink.

Hi Milo.

I'm more surprised that the /int/ trolls are still a thing

Except I don't remember him saying anything even remotely controversial, some talking head with nappy dreadlocks on ABC after the debate was crying about oh my god his comments about black neighborhoods were so racist

You really think this is not a strategy politicians use? Russia does it.

Yeah, maybe. I had an outsider's perspective on the debate. I was only paying attention because I was hoping for a coughing fit and maybe a seizure attack

Funny enough, when I just tuned in, the first thing I heard was Trump sniffing nonstop and Metokur asking if your meme magic had backfired.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

There's /politics/ in on it as well. See >>>/polmeta/12038

Thank you for Gooning The Record.

I can't wait until you fat fucks go to fuck your ass prison for CP possession.

The guy that's looking into the emails shit in Congress. When is the next hearing? I know it was scheduled for the 26th, but it got delayed.

So how long should I avoid Holla Forums until CTR fucks off?

Well, that's what I am saying. He's not going down in the polls for anything he says anymore. Hillary won't be able to attack him on any pock front

I remember him saying that black and mexican neighborhoods were dangerous. I mean, you can't just wipe off the thousands of black people dying in Chicago and say that the black community is rainbows and sunshine.

What is JIDF?

They'll be here until Trump is elected, then they'll commit mass suicide by autoerotic asphyxiation.

Russians maybe, there's no evidence any American politican has done it. "Astroturfing" sure, they bring people in for physical work planting signs and canvassing and such, but there's no one posting memes on the internet for money except Nimble America which only did so because they believe the lie that people do that.

Show me the evidence that there's paid shills for Hillary

She tried actually, Trump just said
and plowed on through anyway.

Don't they do it for free?

No such thing as the Holocaust either.

They're very real and they don't only shill about politics, products as well. With that said, people around here vastly overestimate their numbers.

Barring a major, and I really mean major, fuck up, Trump has pretty much got this election in the bag.

I can't wait until you lose the election in a landslide and the suicide rate doubles

Yeah, MSM already used the Nazi/Hitler card. You can't go any farther after that and that didn't do anything to him. At this point, any attempts at character assassination for him is just going to be a case of them crying wolf.

No that's hotpockets
Do you really think jews would do anything for free?

It's Hillary's election to lose. Trump will run constant from now on, should she stay stable, she wins, should she fuck up, then Trump wins.

IT is all on her.

Here's what to do:
Go to bestgore.com/all-the-gore/
Save some pics, and post them if you spot a shill. Don't spoiler

pft hahahhahaha
Nigger you just threw it in the fucking water.

So you do it for free?

Well, that's what Dilbert Man has been saying the whole time, and I'm keeping an eye on his track record.

Shouldn't you be jerking off to your CP pedophile?

That's a fair assessment, though in Trump's defense, he didn't have much to work with, the questions were all garbage, nothing relevant to the American people and nothing really policy oriented that wasn't vague. Like when they touched on the BLM shit but Lester framed at as muh innocent dindus being shot by mean police.

Trump missed a number of opportunities to hit her, especially on her laughable do-nothing Senate record and the dirty deals she made with CF donors while Secretary of State.

lol Erect Patriot

Yes, but will Putin interfere in the election

Do you not remember the whole Evolve thing

Not really.

Yes the Russians are out to get us we must start WWIII goyim, and soon!

THERMONUCLEAR WAR NOW GOYIM

FOR FREE

Also to all the shills in this thread, the men in this video are your allies.

Another issue is that I am not American, so maybe I'm not quite judging the debate correctly. Still, she performed better in that circumstance. I hope most normal Americans are sick of polished politician bullshit. Remember that Obama won twice, and that's literally all he's got.

Still annoyed this stuff doesn't get coverage.

WHY DIDN'T YOU MEME RESPONSIBLY!? YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Exactly

Awww, did I violate baby's safe space?

I already came like 8 times tonight watching that debate

If Kurschev didn't interfere back then when the USSR was strong, I don't think Putin would be able to do it now.

Barring more hacking and releasing Clinton's dirt to the public, but is that really interfering as much as it is clarifying?

We're the only one's who have seen all sides of reality user.

You can't show things like that on MSM because reality is offensive.

What the fuck

No one can prevent D.A.K.

WWIII is starting October, Trump will be elected and inaugurated during the nuclear war. Order from disorder, Praise Kek.

And I totally agree with the Dilbert bloke. The educated ivory tower set thinks this election is about facts and policies and all that crap, and it isn't. It's about personalities and persuasion. Donald Trump has a personality, he seems like a human being like the rest of us. Hillary Clinton reminds me of Mom from Futurama. Tries to seem like this kind, sweet old lady in public but in private she's a total bitch. Bitter, spiteful, vengeful. We got a good taste of that private side to her when she asked why she isn't 50 points ahead of Trump.

I thought you guys were the pedophile/men's-rights/rapist/cultural-homogeneity group. That makes those guys your allies

Yeah I'm sure all those unique users will be here tomorrow.

what reason did they kill him ?

hopefully faggotry, that seems to be a grade a cure for the plague of homosexuality right there.

also

What is alleppo ???

How am I slaying you guys so hard? I guess all the smart trumpists already swallowed a fistful of pills.

The only votes that might go against Trump if they watched the debates would be Blacks, as he's doing surprisingly well among them getting about 20-25%, but that gap shouldn't fall too much as not many of the Blacks watch the debates

SHILLS EVERYWHERE

Why are you here? If you really want Clinton to win go organize like we have. No point in fucking around with people who have their minds made up

Why is this filtered guy still posting?

Does he know we can't see his posts because he's filtered?

Did you fags ever say what d.a.k. is supposed to mean, or are you being vague about it like always?

Speak of the devil.

source?

Probably because everyone else filtered your shill ass and only newfags are responding

d.a.k?

Revelation 16:10-16

Der armageddon kompft
German for the coming of Armageddon.

it confuses me that the left is trying to convert their most militant enemies through garbage tier shitposting

Well…

I think Yogapig got rid of most of them with his April (?) purges.

I never see men's rights being discussed on any major board on Holla Forums.

The only rapist discussed on major boards is Dan "The Young Hymen Buster" Schneider, on Holla Forums

What's even that?

Danke Shoen

Is there any background information on this?

He's some faggot from Holla Forums pretending that he's a goon, who knows

That's it?
I am disappoint.

Maybe you've made your minds up about who to vote for but I want to make your minds up about killing yourselves. It's okay if you had to enforce safe space rules to hide from me, I understand that you're all very sensitive after getting sodomized by an old woman with pneumonia

Well, I won't, but that's because I avoid Holla Forums like the plague (I came to shitpost on the big habbening of the night)

Leftist rhetoric and old boards which were never connected to Holla Forums

I think he slightly won. Only slightly.

Maybe for the next one he should actually do all those mock debates and cramming like Hilldog.

So, wasn't horrific, could've been better, I think trump clinched it but look forward to later debates

Fuck, that's actually a good simile. Why hasn't anyone made that connection yet?

Shills aren't real goyim.

Trust me goyim

REMINDER to always report and never reply to obvious shill faggots.

Looks like I'm still going strong, actually, and judging by the MAD I'm doing really well! WINNING!

What?

Probably accused of spying

Oh forgive me, you're not a shill just a confused retard.

Holla Forums has more diversity than the nearest xyz liberal trash fest.

LURK MOAR

No one here is trying to silence you.

Buddy, I know you're new to imageboards, but filtering just makes it easier to ignore you because you're derailing the thread. If this was safe space rules you would be banned by now.

Yeah he needs to explain that one wtf. Fuck Holt

What a terrible day this has been.

MY SAFE SPACE

I wouldn't expect any particularly shocking revelations or opinions at this time, primarily due to all the shills out and about tonight. I'd wait until the mood cools down a bit, say tomorrow, before we can actually discuss the effect the debate had seriously. I'm finding that even Normiebook is more Pro-Trump than Holla Forums atm

shills are targeting us for a reason

Hitler trips of truth did nothing wrong.

As a side note, I'm watching Rudy Giuliani on Hannity.

He seems pretty chill lately. Was he always breaddy good?

Mmm nope, you're all 100% resentful spergs in your parent's basements. I'm not lurking I'm shitting all over your stupid faces.

Actually several have.

I'm actually very on topic. In fact, I'm the ONLY one on topic. The rest of you are talking about some fictional debate where Trump looked better than a crying syphilitic baby.

Remember to always post gore everywhere

That's probably more to do with your social circle.

Hillary made her own killshot.

Someone take the picture of her final rant on "america has to stay true to her allies"

cut together with
that libyan raghead
"we came, we saw, he died"
and the egypt guy.

She is the epitome of america leting it's allies down and she went on the offensive with "america must stay true to their allies. For real this woman is retarded,

—BEGIN SAFESPACE—

–END SAFESPACE—

yeah mine is saying Hillary decisively won the debate. rubbish

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

Two of the most liberal media sources have Trump winning the debate by beautiful margins, what the hell did you watch tonight?

Very pissed at Trump. I thought he was going to destroy her verbally. Makes me thing weather he really is a Clinton Shill.

(runs andhidss in corner)

archive.is/ZxJBY

Dank Alien Kek?

==10. And the fifth Angel poured out his vial upon the throne of the beast, and
his kingdom waxed dark, and they gnawed their tongues for sorrow, ==

==11. And blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains, and for their sores, and
repented not of their works. ==

==12. And the sixth Angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates, and the water thereof dried up, that the way of the Kings of the
East should be prepared. ==

13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

==14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, to go unto the Kings
of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day
of God Almighty. ==

15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16. And he gathered them together into a place called Armageddon.

If you guys are really outnumbered by shills shouldn't there be some evidence that shills exist? There must be millions.

Because we're rigging the votes with our internet hate machine.

kek. That's a funny way of saying hillary fam

patience grasshopper

Calling you a retard for using outdated memes and baiting isn't silencing you. How the fuck did you find your way here anyways? I thought redditors couldn't find us after google delisted us

DAnke shön

Do you have a point or are you going to christcuck at me some more?

I have no idea what debate you were watching, it was a sledge fest

WE'RE HITTING POST VELOCITIES THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Also the fact you exist also backs it up :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ywBoNiIVC6M

HOLY SHIT INFOWARS COVERS ZIONISM

Oh no my memes are outdated!? Oh whatever will I do!?

I followed the smell of sperg and tears

HEIL

He was being polite. But you can't even do that with demons like her. Attack attack attack is the only way. She's pure evil.

We are the adversary to the jews, revelations is half-true, except their false god will be destroyed and Kek will reign

WAsnät there a thing about them being jew a while back_ Like he married a jewess or something_

IT'S TIME

Oh no wonder. You mistook us for Holla Forums, here let me help you
>>>Holla Forums

Sounds made up, just like everything else on this board

These are the 'moderate rebels' your tax dollars are funding. They're NOT ISIS, but they're just as bad. They killed the kid because 'he was a spy for Assad'.

Thanks Obummer.

Go play with your shit Schlomo.

Never trusted the FSA

They're retarded too, fuck fascists and communists, this is a democratic-republic, like it or get out

sheeit

Why do you like Hillary then if you're pro democracy?

Go play with your lost debate fuckhead hahahahaha

holy shit you are retarded

I thoughr the whole reason people voted for her was because not Trump and Vagina

One thing that I actually thought benefited Trump is that he essentially shot down all of the MSM attack points with the birther shit and the tax shit. Even then, I bet most undecideds were tuning out at those points because the only people who care about that shit are people who were going to vote for Hillary anyway.

idk

The Evolve incident was when a shill admitted he was a shill and the company he worked for stopped shilling on Holla Forums because of all the Wraith Porn
This is basic knowledge every user should know and the fact you don't know it makes me suspicious

I don't "like" Hillary I just understand that you can't elect a dumber, more arrogant Bush and expect anything good to happen. Hillary at least won't ruin Obama's amazing recovery.

You think someone would just do that? Just go on 4chan and admit he's a shill to make you think shills exist?

wew laddy

time to die

GOD DAMN IT user

U wot?
Doubling the last 200 years of debt in 8 years is an 'amazing recovery'?

FILTER ID+: 67bbc76

REPORT IT AND DO NOT RESPOND

He lost the debate, its over , hillary will win the undecideds.

Too late. I already destroyed your board. I'm going to bed now happier than I've been in months. Thanks anons.

Those are some comfy digits.

wat?

Lol, also shilling stopped after he admitted it

Holy shit CTR you've convinced me to become #ClinciallyHill

At best he kept the ship from sinking, there wasn't too much improvement

This is clear evidence that Trump won

apologize now tbh

wtf i hate trump now

Newfag confirmed. If you don't remember the evolve incident you haven't been here long enough

yeah i know
There are no words to describe just how much i hate these people.

lol

Fuck that remember when Holla Forums BTFO shills by logic? Why change?

You shat up a single thread, if that's fulfilling to you, just go on Holla Forums