Trump lost tonight

Holla Forums you need to look at the debate through the eyes of a normie. Trump lost it. The race isn't over but he was beaten tonight.

How can we move forward and better prepare him for the next debate?

He should have hit harder on her corruption, especially during the cyber segment, he should have continually brought up that she couldn't even keep her own emails safe, and that she smashed her devices with a hammer.

False.

nice slide thread

he talked too much but i dont think he lost by any means

The only ones that think he lost are old boomers that already made up their minds via media and e-cleb propaganda.

Sage

if you say donald trump did anything other than win 100% you're a DNC shill and a crypto kike. sage

He came across stronger and tougher than she did, and more natural. He won.

*Wrong

He fucking tore her apart at the beginning what the fuck are you talking about.

THEY'RE OUT IN FULL FORCE, GOYIM

Fuck off Jew

yeah, and then what happened during the rest of the debate? He missed so many fucking clear opportunities to deliver KO tier blows. For example:

On cybersecurity:

So many missed opportunities. At this point, I'm not sure if Trump is simply bad at debate, or if he really is a Clinton plant.

It wasn't a landslide in either candidate's favor. The truth is though, Trump pulled out a tepid victory with almost no practice whereas clinton had CTR shills in her ear and spent WEEKS preparing with her team.

Trump at his worst beat Clinton at her best. That's the result.

your an idiot

dont' let reality creep into your world. Might shatter.

your right, he did win and was winning in the 1st quarter

but late 2nd and early 3rd. he got burned bad on several occasions

he coudlnt' muster a win in the 4th

shillary by a squeek.

*You're
*Don't
*;It might shatter
Don't let grammar creep into your world, though. Might give you an air of legitimacy.

I don't agree. Neither does not my Dad who believes Hillary should be hung for treason for Benghazi. This place is as much of an echo chamber as reddit, so I don't expect anyone to agree with me, though.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DOESNT PLAY MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHESS

Thank you for correcting the record!

He didn't lose he just choked. But all the polls still show him ahead, even Clinton News Network.

These pro-Hillary threads and comments remain on the board because h8t wh88ls sold Holla Forums to a jew.

How obvious does this shit have to be, before you wake up?

Email Jim Watkins via the address in the FAQs page, and ask him to put someone else in charge of Holla Forums.

Explain that the current owner's fuckery is suffocating the board, keeping user numbers lower than they would otherwise be, and hurting Jim's pocket.

Showed this to someone who is pretty non political. He said trump dominated the debate about bringing jobs back and he asked my why there aren't any tariffs yet since it seems like the logical thing to do especially if other countries have them. I pressed him about the rest and all he said was the emails and tax returns were pretty funny. He just didn't really care much about the other issues.

test