Jizz Sock General /JSZ/

STOP!!!
washing a cum sock is wrong, illogical and blashpemous!

It gets abrasive if I don't tho.

Just use your kid sisters teddy bear instead, if you want

This isn't a jizz-stuffed-animal thread it's a jizzsock thread. Jizz and socks were made for one another. Like peanutbutter and jelly.

damn you to hell!
don;t tell me what i can and cannot cum into/onto!

I wash my cum socks. Otherwise next time I'll be sticking my dick in dried cum. Also it's a great motivator to do laundry.

You disgust me.

Here's a man of taste and sensibility.

other people do this? Awesome :D

datamining thread.

will your girlfriend get pregnant if she wears them?

I'm only sexually attracted to socks. Cuck.

I really wish people would forget these unfunny faggots exist already

Don't talk shit about the RHCP's you fucking faggot

fuck the red hot brian peppers, they're punchable-looking prancing homos from california who think being a punchable-looking homo from california is so amazing and impressive and cutting-edge, but wouldn't have had a career if hollyweird hadn't forced the punchable-looking prancing homos from california meem because it thinks the sun shines out of the asshole that is Los Angeles and that like an only child with special needs, thinks everybody will be as enthused and impressed as they are with their autistic flailing and throws hissyfits when they don't (like with crotchtit wars: episode 8: the search for more money and ballbusters 2016), and their music is like psychobilly but even more tryhard, phoney, unoriginal and unlistenable with intentionally-creaking innuendo that's supposed to be tantalizingly risque but really makes me/anybody else with functioning gonads just want to punch them even more. like bill lumbergh they represent all that is phoney, cancerous, shit, and forced by the system in the 90s.

k, posting cumsocks

Until its hard as a rock

Only good answer itt.

you shouldn't use socks. it ruins even white ones. i used to do that all the time then the socks were stained even after washing them. people see you wearing socks with splashy stains on them and they know what you're doing with them

I only use socks that have holes on them then later throw them away. But I rather stick to paper towels,

i find those chafe

who still uses cumsocks? that is so retro. that's what kid sister's faces are for.

I dont use the fucking death grip while jerking off

Sometimes when it gets really crusty it gets abrasive and then it chafes for me anyways. Then when I use moisturizer inside of a crusty jizzsock the hardened jizz starts to get mixed in with the moisturizer and it becomes a real mess. Aloe lotion is the worst about this.

Why did this pop up when I replying to the siffle and Ollie pic? What's up with the college girls here?

Pic so funny; laying on floor at hobo shelter and laughed so loud.

Okay, I have never understood why people use jizzsocks. What's the point when you can just wipe it on your skin and use it as moisturiser?

When it gets too crusty just steep it in boiling water to make tea.

>JUST USE YOUR KID SISTERS TEDDY BEAR INSTEAD, IF YOU WANT

noyce

Using a sock is disgusting. Use paper towels or a lg.

Where do I hide le sock so mummy doesn't found it.

Where do I hide le sock so mummy doesn't found it.

in ur bum

why rub in your skin when you can drink it and get all dat protein? one load of jizz has more protein than a kilogram of mealworms.

why drink it when you can save it, freeze it, and use it as ice cubes? it makes for a creamy treat on a hot day

go on, what's your record?

4-1/2 feet

I just cum whereever. I don't give a fuck.

I'm considering the purchase of an underarmor athletic sock for fapping into. I'm curious about how the texture, I think it might be a game changer.

I only fap into silk socks and throw them away after a single use.

bump

get a load of this richfag.

I just fap into the underwear I'm wearing and go to sleep in it. My cum always evaporates by morning.

Does it chafe more when you do that?

screen capped

who jizz is a sock nowadays

i don't use socks.

You what, use a towl you bastard

bumping with rare cumsocks

My sock made my penis bleed a little hte last time I used it.

I cum on my pubes and leave it there

get some softer socks

impressive

That's from halfchan I think, really fucking old.

yeah, 7 years old

and not from halfchan it was from spaceghetto 9 years ago

I see. I first saw it on halfchan.

get on my level

NO