I masturbate to black women a lot

Liam Young
Liam Young

I masturbate to black women a lot.

Only if they're getting the white dick, though.

Is that degenerate? I like imagining them being slave women thanking their masters while they get reamed.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Is that degenerate?
only a little

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

yes, you are perpetuating the 56% meme and you should an hero

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Dysnomia jerks it to black women a lot too, only he imagines himself as the white female slave in an all nigress harem where all the black women rape his ass over and over again.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

only if they piss on him as well

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

black
You mean mixed.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Getting off to other men fucking women you desire is degenerate cuckoldry.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

… and hot

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Your falling for their plan.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

unless your 3DPD are ugly, and you're trying to breed pretty ones.
I mean, if the mutts breed with whites, over a few generations, the nigger traits will become less prominent to the point of not being there.
Don't know how long it will take get the IQ back up tho.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

that picture is funny, because she looks like the stereotypcal jew character, but she really isn't even jewish.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

that
black

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Its called Happy merchant.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

She's still a kike

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

How, tho? She doesn't have the nose?

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

holy fuck dem tiddies

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

It'd be fine if whites were having enough white children as your spare cum would be locking down the wombs of other races and gradually turning them white. It's why you're biologically inclined to rape when you pillage - it's been a winning formula throughout history. But today when we're breeding below repopulation, interracial is pushed on you as a ploy to dilute the only genetic line strong enough to challenge the Jews. Resist it.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

That girl's name is Naseem Abdi Ali. She's Somali. Here's a video of her showing off her tits.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

I've got a thing for black chicks too, man. The ones that are hot are insanely fucking hot. Just gotta avoid the fat Shaqueefa stereotypes.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

for my next trick i will act really offended about OPs post and spam a bunch of jaypeg diarrhea because OP isn't a jobber and this thread doesn't exist for that reason

now we've never met before, have we OP?

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

I dont think race-mixing is very common. Is it?
Rape is obsolete with birth control too.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

I ALSO DO THAT FRIEND,I BELIEVE IT'S OK.
BLACK WOMIN ARE NICE AS SEX SLAVES BUT WE MUST NOT RACEMIX,SHOULD ALWAYS USE CONDOMS OR COME IN THEIR MOUTHS.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Bestiality is definitely degenerate

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

not really
horse cum is white

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

The only problem there is that you're masterbating and. Not doing Lafaunduh and producing babies that are a mixed abomination which shall have to be eaten.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

strange… I don't get anything when i search for her name

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

It's increasingly common. I think it's up to 17% or so in the US.

John Scott
John Scott

I MASTURBATE TO BLACK WOMEN A LOT.
I understand that, but that girl isn't black enough OP. She looks more like a north-african girl.
You should pick one as black as possible

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

a mixed race population is increasing in the US
in a country where the birth rate is well below replacement level
yeah, okay fag

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I like how the kid is just walking around in rollerskates on grass.

Jace Long
Jace Long

implying that isn't simply how niggers "understand" something as complicated to them as rolledskates

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

We do not allow nigger threads they are unhealthy and non esoteric.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

fuck off, Cleetus, we're jerkin' it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit