Charlize Theron is not fucking cool

Charlize Theron is not fucking cool.

She's not intimidating, strong or sexy. She's a haughty bitch who's not only shit at her job but smugly satisfied that she's a sexy, ass kicking badass when she's just not. I hate her stupid smug face, I don't know why she stills get roles, she's an uncharismatic slag.

Other urls found in this thread:

aznude.com/mrskin/charlizetheron/2daysinthevalley/2daysinthevalley-theron-hd-w-02-hd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder Charlize's mom killed her father when she found out they were fucking

S-sauce???

Yea she's terrible, she was somewhat tolerable in Prometheus because shes a bitch and dies.

This movie looks horrible. It's fapbait for bearded cuck-males like our resident autist.

She wasn't an assassin or dyke in the comic at all, they just pozzed her up tenfold.

How daaareee you don't see the appeal behind carpet munchers throwing 6ft men around without any trouble? Poleddit btfoo

reminder that she is and will always be a failure because she never had any kids

However, she was good in Devil's Advocate and Heat, but that was like 2 decades ago.

1) That was Ashley Judd, 2) Ashley Judd was in the movie for all of four minutes.

Someone should necklace her.

Eh, they all look the same.

This is the only worthwhile scene of her entire career. I won't even bother uploading.

aznude.com/mrskin/charlizetheron/2daysinthevalley/2daysinthevalley-theron-hd-w-02-hd.html

Reminder that CF is right.

Are most men truly such cuckolded weirdos that they want to see a lesbian kill men for two hours?

I saw an ad for this during nba finals. Imagine the mindfuck.

Back to "research " your fag gorn.

When will that meme die? He just reads news articles that romanticize it.

But since you hate him, you're probably a closet fan of his.

Point flew over your head, but at least you know that it's a silly fallacy.

Fuckin epic.

I keep getting a Bourne Identity vibe from it and that's not good. I don't think they were that good.

I liked the video game.

I don't care about the movies she's in. I truly believe she's one of the most beautiful blonde women in hollywood.