Hamill shits on star force

is he our guy

To be honest when was Mark Hamill/Luke Skywalker not our guy?

Making me cry

Harrison ruined it

I have the suspicion Hamill is controlled opposition.

He wouldn't do it man.

he is jewish he has to chase those shekels

demented escaped mental patient

I like when he went off on the faggots who made the People vs George Lucas and how they tried to trick him into badmouthing Lucas.

At this point Hamill can do, and demand, whatever he wants. However, his only demand seems to be a well-thought-out story with character motivations explained and limits that make senseā€¦ Poor Disney.

Yeah, poor them.

No shit, even my fucking father of all people said after we saw this in the theater, that it was shit.

And he never said that during the prequels.

My sister who got no taste and never was interested in Star Wars until recently on the other hand, liked it.

SO PROGRESSIVE!

Luke literally looks like a nigger with white skin. Look at that nose. Jesus Christ, this guy is an albino nigger!

His face got fucked up in an accident, anyways, even now he doesn't look like an albino dindu.

I think my dad cried at the end of it but he never really liked star wars or any movies

my mother is into kino tho

call me when he shits on all reddit wars

She's like a real life anime.

>>>/television/2524

I feel bad for Marky

No.

You see this shit before you die.

Requesting punished Mark pictures

Indeed you do. I hope.

(((They))) will kill him if he steps out of line like Carrie Fischer did.

He had a broken nose and it's been fucked ever since. That's why he stopped doing movies and went to VA work for a while.

Mark is almost free. They'll kill him off with this one, so here's hoping he can wriggle out of their grasp.
I don't think the core trio signed on for 3 movies, so maybe that's his out.

Carrie and mark are definitely signed on for 3 movies, but now they have to write carrie out via offscreen death like they did with nimoy in star trek beyond shekels in imax.

lol yea he was still getting backed into a corner of nothingness

You seem to be forgetting that Jewsney can CGI-zombify whoever they want nowadays.

Not well enough yet even though, but I agree with that user, Han Solo is dead and Carrie is literally dead so he is star wars atm

We need more depressed hamill pastas.