How old is too old for Holla Forums?

I just turned 39

Other urls found in this thread:

giant.gfycat.com/UnkemptFemaleAnura.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your never too old t b h

wrong

kys t b h

Have you got any advice for a 22yo college dropout?

you did gud

But what do I do now?

Get back into college.

I have no college credits left, am depressed and alcohol addicted. Pls halp

you need jesus

You did the right thing, now find something you like doing and work towards self employment doing it.

dont listen to this user, college is blupilled and only normalfags and sheeps go there

See, I can't believe in god. Sorry

Thanks dub-dubs. But not having a degree is basically a death sentence in this world, no?

become a hikki

depends, if you're a guy older the better.
if you're a gril, over 11 is too old tbh

Not necessarily. Lots of companies will hire for entry level jobs with no degree, and in the 4 years it would take to get a degree, you can work your way up to the same level that graduates would get hired into, often you can surpass them in that time.
But still do aim for self employment, don't settle for working for other people all your life.

I agree with this

I got married to the 21 y.o. chick I met last year in my C++ coding class, and I turn 37 next month. Getting old isn't so bad.

I'm so not my own boss that not only do I not have a job I wouldn't hire myself if I asked myself for a job because I have no work ethic, but my mumsy says I do a good jobsy wobsy and I choose to believe her.
t. 26 NEET

How do I not become like you?

get off Holla Forums

granny lovers are degenerates tbh

He is not to be trusted

You never had a chance of being like me user, you were doomed to never soar as high nor sink as low.

t.rin

This is clearly a site meant for teens so that should be the cutoff.

If you have the mental age of a 6-yo, then you are fully ready to appreciate everything this site has to offer

Do you watch anime? I'm curious if at your age these Asian cartoons can still be ebjoyable.

I'm 12. I'm mentally retarded and can count to potato..
Do I count?

"Can" you count is the better question…

I want a hundred year old on the smuckers jar who makes a lemon party joke

If I made a Smucker's jar I'd go with a quick and satisfying the game.

I honestly don't give a shit as long as you're not underage, a boomer, inept with technology, etc.

Oh what a good show it was.
FECK!

COUNT THE NUMBER OF BOUNCES OF HER TITS.

giant.gfycat.com/UnkemptFemaleAnura.webm

Is she about to get Pam Pammed?