Boogie2988

Boogie is a weak cowardly bitch that cant be a man for once in his pathetic life. I fucking hate him. Im glad his wife left him. She deserves so much better. Please share why you hate Boogie.

He's a fat fuck

so are you tho

wrong, why are you triggered? are you fat too?

nah, I believe in a fat ppl purge

good, fat people must die

Im a personal trainer I train everyday and work at the same gym. So am I fat? I have worked with and trained obese men and woman. One woman close to the size of boogie. She was only 23 years old. She was over 300 pounds. A year later, she was at 200. No she is at 120 and removed the extra skin. Same as my other clients. I have so much respect for those people wanting and actually doing something to change their life. Boogie had all the time in the world to change. Now he blames it on the surgery but in reality it was him for being a fat lazy shit. Fuck him. His ex wife deserves someone better.

meep meep 彼は非常に太いです tbh no homo

I used to love boogie but ever since his wife left him I've started to hate him a lot, mainly because he fucking started doing francis videos (which have always been absolute trash) and the fact that he is so cuck about the whole divorce.

How did he get a woman in the first place? He's spineless and disgusting. Did he have a lot of money when they married?

meep meep he's one of the biggest youtubers so he makes a decent living off the subscriber revenue and he has more than one channel so he spends all his time making video content and streaming and so he's probably somewhere between the 150k and 300k range more or less tbh no homo

She married him before he got big (on youtube lol)

So the rumours of him being a cuck were real?

3DPD deserve nothing

cuz he earns more than me by doing yt

He's a talentless nigger who produces shit content

They're doing it themselves.

yeah, we are paying for them in the mean time

When did his wife leave him?

Probably the only reason Dysnomia allows this thread to stay up.

oh burn
edgy and topical!

He hasnt died yet?

i don't give a fuck enough to hate him, but he's annoying and is pretty much a characature of nerds, albeit an order of magnitute less shit than the big barzoople theory

hi boogie

leaked footage from boogies nurse.

i just knew this was gonna happen to to him. fucker strait up lied about it too, multiple times.

Imagine, I find Dez very attractive but just imagine this face sucking off someone like that. Kill me.

i keep thinking the washcloth is orange pus when i glance at it which makes it all the more disgusting

not everyone can afford one

Get that shit outta here, this isn't Twitter

are they related??
big if true

You are right. But there is the internet. There are unlimited amount of info about diet plans and what you want to achieve.

there is always this

Grow up

==So this fat fuck is so cucked that his wife went around fucking any Chad with an erection while this lardass was getting a surgery to lose weight….NOW he makes videos groveling for people not to hate his whore wife?

The obese greasy faggit should just end himself if he's legit this pathetic.

Get the fuck out of this thread fucker!