Is the autism spectrum a spook?

Is the autism spectrum a spook?

No. It's not.

If it is, leftypol is very spooky.

Is schizophrenia a spook? If only they just stopped listening to the voices then they could be happy rationalists like us..

Mental illness of the non-physical kind can be considered a result of spooks. The bottom line is that disorders are created on the assumption that there is normalcy. That being said, it's tricky to find out what is a break away from normalcy and what is "physical". Both autists and schizophrenics have brain structures that differ greatly from nuerotypical people, but it seems that both "disorders" are largely due to poor socialization in the early stages of life, the former resulting in a lack of mirror neurons and the latter in too much redundancy in neural pathways.

No. It's a spectrum.

A SPOOKtrum.

Is shitposting a spook?

I fucking hope not. I'd lose my excuse to why I can't seem to become a functional human being.

It's an objective condition with a material basis.

Why would you ever try to assess it idealistically? Dig up those studies on how impulsivity in individuals with borderline pd, ADHD and aspergers respectively is effectively treated by CNS stimulants such as adderall, at least.

And here I thought it was an extra chromosome.

I'm Autistic so I have to say no. It does impact my life and both positive and negative ways. I will say, as a right-winger, my Autism makes it fairly hard to fit into certain circles. I don't even go on Holla Forums anymore because the people there are vile.

That's for downs syndrome

Autism is definitely legit. I've had an autism diagnosis since early childhood. I think there may be a combination of environmental and genetic causes. The mercury in vaccines are linked to the development of autism in people who have a genetic predisposition to it. It can't be purely genetic. Given that autism is a growing epidemic

Forgot to take off my shitposting flag.

How does Autism impact your daily life? For me I'm not very independent and still have some childish/emotional problems. I'm 19 and don't see myself moving away from my family home until my late 20s.

Holla Forums - neurology experts

Autism is a spook. Autistic people are people who just deviate from the normal social paradigm which is decided upon by society, and it should not be treated as a mental illness that needs to be cured. What needs to be cured is the idea that if someone acts differently or thinks differently is a bad thing.

No, but it is greatly over-diagnosed.

>Is schizophrenia a spook?
Actually sometimes hallucinations can have positive impact on peoples lives.

le fisting man

I have Asperger's, it's not a spook.
Attitudes towards it can be. I'm a fully functional adult despite being considered a textbook case of someone who would be institutionalised by the time I reached adulthood. I have a wide circle of friends who can't even tell I have it, I've been with multiple girls and had a girlfriend, I work, I don't live with my parents, etc etc
I actually despise reddit tier autists who act like the worlds owes them something.

lol no. Autism is detected around the same time that children are old enough to receive these shots.

We don't argue that the world owes us something. What we argue is that society as a whole still has a stigma towards Autistic or they don't understand Autistic people well. I would have loved more support at the college I went to besides "HURR DURR MEDICATION FOR YOUR DEPRESSION!1111!1".

Seeing all the college counselors, I came to the conclusion that they have no fucking clue on how to deal with a student with autism. Luckily the next college I plan on attending is for students with learning difficulties and neurological differences. So hopefully there I can receive some help that I've needed for years.

What do you mean by this?

COINCIDENCE?!! I think so, yeah.

Autism is a massive bag of symptoms, a terrible mess.

Severe autism is pretty obvious and serious, those kids can't function. They can't even make works and they actually reeeee.

Then there is bring 'bit of an autist' our Aspergers syndrome. This is a terrible mess, needs to be subdivided into the problems it involves and not bagged together.

No it isn't you fucking moron.

But it was still a shitpost. Anti-vaxxer bait isn't even real bait tbh

Winner of the ultimate leftypol title hands down