SAGE

does she post there?

sAGE

gib milkies!

nice samefagging

Yes :^)

WEW

Fix your internet user

It's a VPN, is Mewch so cucked that my VPN is blocked?

Your VPN may be blocking it perhaps?

Also the error is a timed out so that means YOU couldn't connect due to your internet speed or something.

Why?? That place its a fucking wasteland nobody post there it's so empty that I can hear my replies echoing on this sad board dark walls

And somehow that is supposed to make you spamming here OK?
GTFO, you are just not wanted here.

i went there and i hit the posted button and it did not make a new thread for me. it is hard to find the catalog. i can not figure out how to make my own thread. please don't tell me that webpage is like /srz/ where i can't make my own thread. ok i will report back here later i am going back to try and see if i can make my own thread there lol

p.s. she does not post there i believe

sad dubs of a near death condition

:^)

fuck mewgay
>>>/caos/
keep Holla Forums alive
(((5 images)))
embed now
25 pages

what's the /caos/ policy on peedos?

there’s no policy on shit. however pedospammers have an affinity for ruining Holla Forums

i report them lol.

good luck fuckboi

i want a private bar mitzah :^(

arent you this faggot who git banned by dysnomia for posting the yellow gay square fag?

no, i was banned for spamming
board got nuked
have been between Holla Forums and /caos/ since then.
/caos/ is a brand new board for people sick of the civil war going on

consider it done

/caos/ is actually better than Holla Forums right now but only because its not as popular. if it actually ever takes off it will be targeted by every shitty group possible.

fuck ya, i'm so happy someone wants to play with my dick. thanks user ily some homo

gotta pull the trigger. i’m shilling for /caos/ because they are all about spam. once they get more traffic, i’m sure they’ll have to ban.
however, for the time being, the posting options cannot be beat. like i previously stated, these hired jew spammers want b and pol down for global policy reasons.