Get ready for current year+2 man: Brexit 2 Electric Boogaloo

Get ready for current year+2 man: Brexit 2 Electric Boogaloo

The worst part of Macron winning was that it was exactly what John "Blimey! Look at the time-y" Oliver was hoping for.

Or rather, what his masters were hoping for.

i ain't clicking that

Youtube that shit nigger

why?

To give /ourguy/ some add revenue

More like /ourgal/ am I right?
:p

They never learn.

Its a reupload.

It would be kinda funny if Ireland turns into the major exporter of European terrorism again

If they were blowing up Mosques in the UK that'd be based as fuck. Making sure to get as many of their women and children as there as possible.

I use John as fap material.

A small, helpful minority of idiots over here are gaining traction just like every other part of the West. It's frustrating to have almost every country as a baseline for what letting the mudshits in will do (Germany, France, the U.K, the list goes on), and yet, STILL, you have retarded fucking Dubs, Corkonians and Galwegians shrieking about MUH FEE FEES and NOTV ALL MOOSLIMS and BUT WUT ABOUT MUH CATHOLIC CHURCH THEY HATE THE GAYS! Like any of that is a fucking argument. And when they ask "What are you afraid of diversity for?" and you show them a picture of some little French girl, dead in the fucking street because of some ideologue which was let into the country by people just like those helpful idiots, you get shit on for triggering them with offensive imagery.

I've always said, you're not trying to convince the helpful idiot, but show the average person just how damaging the helpful idiots ideas and wants are, but it seems like I'm fighting this battle by myself in the country I was born to. You'd think after having generations of people beaten down by one religion would make them wary of another, which ACTIVELY tries to kill you, but they're too fucking blinded by their own stupidity to see the forest for the gore stained streets of Britain.

brexit vote only """""won"""""" because of trump hacking and russian meddling. it should not be taken seriously. britain believes in the EU virtues of tolerance and refugee welcoming.

thin-skinned little babbies just like their diapered orange leader

You now realize that ISHYGDDT is from 2011.

What does Trump have to do with brexit you retarded politisperg?

Trump is actually a secret muslim.

Everything.