In retrospect, I think society overreacted about her shoplifting. All she did was swipe some clothes...

In retrospect, I think society overreacted about her shoplifting. All she did was swipe some clothes. Does that really undo being Lydia? Mermaid? Little Women? Age of Innocence?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a $5K diamond necklace.

Kike spotted
oven dodger

It was a minor faux pas, a victimless offense, the exact opposite of the O. J. Simpson case less than a decade earlier. The witch hunt that ensued clearly demonstrated how virile and deeply rooted misogyny and antisemitism was in turn-of-the-millennium American society.

hehe

Andrea Yates - drowned five children, confessed, acquitted
Mary Winkler - shot her husband in the back with a shotgun, confessed, acquitted

Fact is house wives can get away with murder because they are women. Winona Ryder was prosecuted for being a woman that other women are jealous of.

Society? It was the media cannibals that made a feast out of it.

she was persecuted for being both a Jewish woman that gentile women were jealous of, and the representant of a male-dominated industry that females increasingly loathed, but felt powerless to challenge it directly

the trial was an all-American lynch-fest blending into the wider social phenomenon of moral panic in relation to drug use and celebrities being bad influence on children

Women don't give a shit about whether or not someone is a Jew. All of them love Barbara Streisand.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

I will never direct here ever again, she was stealing things all the time on set and even tried to blackmail me.

Yet another example of the Jew pushing a mediocre talent and plain jewess as a big star. These rats are shameless about their nepotism.

t. socio-political commentator

kikes gonna kike

her godfather was an interesting man

is in a mental hospital
was not acquitted, got involuntary manslaughter, yeah it's bullshit but don't make shit up

I always thought she was real cute in Beetlejuice.

Turns out she's an awful human being. Sad!

hey if being hot af is a crime, lock her up

then gag her with my cock

I never saw the big deal with this tbh

I can't imagine a way to make yourself look like more of a scumbag tbh

who?
who?

Shes a fucking jew and had plenty of money and still stole shit like a fucking criminal

There is nothing wrong with stealing. If you can't manage to keep whats yours then you don't deserve it.

You don't get rich by spending money.

no you get it by looking damn good, sucking cock or occasionally actually having talent

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING OVEN DODGER