Why are you all still here sucking dysnigger dick...

why are you all still here sucking dysnigger dick? you know he is just keeping you triggered so that you will keep posting here, why do you let him play you like that?

because i'm too edgy for reddit

the part that rustles me is that most of the anons who still post here all the time are the first ones to say "not your personal army" when you suggest fun things like a raid. yet here they sit slobbering all over the fat cunt's knob and defending his bullshit. they are dysnomia's personal army. well, his personal case of crabs anyway. it really is pathetic.

because i'm too normie for a more obscure chan but still too much of an outcast to use something like reddit or instagram so i'm stuck here. get 4chan to quit using google captcha and i'll go back there.

lol get out faggots

they're all dead

that is bullshit and you know it.
you are a pussy, face it.

based user

name somewhere that isn't militant against anyone right of stalin that doesn't partake in state-sponsored data mining. the places are few, and those that exist nobody wants to talk about.

SUGGESt A bEttEr SItE And I'll lEAvE.

It IS YOUr MOMMY'S jOb tO hOld YOUr hAnd, nOt MInE.

It'S hEr jOb tO hOld hIS dICK

SUGGESt A bEttEr SItE And I'll lEAvE.

t. Mr. bIMMlEr

rEtArd, thErE ArE OnlY OnE Or tWO SItES On thE EntIrE IntErnEt thAt ArE WOrSE thAn thIS OnE. fUCKInG pICK A SItE At rAndOM And 99,999,999 tIMES OUt Of 100,000,000 YOU WIll lAnd At A bEttEr SItE thAn thIS.

thIS tUMblr SItE IS GrEAt.

nObOdY tEll thIS fAGGOt nOthInG.
hE bElOnGS hErE WIth dYSnOMIA!

nAME A bEttEr SItE thAt ISn't SUrvEIllAnCECUCKEd And I'll bE thE fIrSt In lInE tbh fAM

i Hear MySpace is hip with the kids nowadays hell there’s even some guy named Tom who wants to be your friend

Dysnomia did bothing wrong